Text Size

The Gamblers Den

15-0

This is the place to discuss sports handicapping, poker, and other forms of gambling.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, leadpipe

15-0

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:51 pm

Undefeated this week pending tonight's Monday Nighter. I'm coming after you Lead Pipe!
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14352
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby Joens » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:37 pm

i hope u took atlanta :mrgreen:
Cremincus- Something completely and utterly unbelievable. Published in the B-list 2006
User avatar
Joens
BQ has no MySpace
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:44 pm
Location: West Palm Beach, FL

Re: 15-0

Unread postby leadpipe » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:59 pm

Skating Tripods wrote:Undefeated this week pending tonight's Monday Nighter. I'm coming after you Lead Pipe!


Lead only played two games this week. Jacksonville and the Pats. These can be verified by Swerb and a few others. Lead hates tonights game.
User avatar
leadpipe
The Reverend
 
Posts: 6643
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Re: 15-0

Unread postby Dozen » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:06 pm

Lead Pipe wrote:
Skating Tripods wrote:Undefeated this week pending tonight's Monday Nighter. I'm coming after you Lead Pipe!


Lead only played two games this week. Jacksonville and the Pats. These can be verified by Swerb and a few others. Lead hates tonights game.


How many pts will NE hang on the Jets this week? It could get UGLY.
http://www.thesportshole.com

http://www.youtube.com/TheSportsHole


I have never seen so many kok heads all lumped together like that ~ Yhimmie
User avatar
Dozen
TheSportsHole.com
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:08 pm
Location: Willoughby, Ohio
Favorite Player: my son
Least Favorite Player: venomous/bipolar

Re: 15-0

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:14 pm

Dozen wrote:How many pts will NE hang on the Jets this week? It could get UGLY.

63. I heard the early line is Pats -24.5
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14352
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: 15-0

Unread postby leadpipe » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:12 am

Dozen wrote:
Lead Pipe wrote:
Skating Tripods wrote:Undefeated this week pending tonight's Monday Nighter. I'm coming after you Lead Pipe!


Lead only played two games this week. Jacksonville and the Pats. These can be verified by Swerb and a few others. Lead hates tonights game.


How many pts will NE hang on the Jets this week? It could get UGLY.


How bout the fact they were playing a very worthy opponent and still found time to game plan to embarrass the guy who couldn't keep his mouth shut.

They had their two game stretch where they could have been beaten. Even great teams have lulls. Now they seem to be breaking out, and with the schedule they have left, will be able to rest guys in the next two games, making the fact they might not rest many week 17, kind of moot.

They are going to run the table.
User avatar
leadpipe
The Reverend
 
Posts: 6643
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Unread postby skatingtripods » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:25 am

As the Saints finish off the Falcons, it's a perfect 16-0 week for Skating Tripods in his debut of TCF Pick 'Em.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14352
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger


Return to The Gamblers Den

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest