Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Official- Browns Coach Search/Rumors

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Re: Official- Browns Coach Search/Rumors

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:59 pm

Holy Shitfuck! This has moved past ridiculous to surreal. What an absolute catastrophe.

Now, I've not been, for many seasons and coaching searches, been one of those guys clamoring for Gruden or Cowher to come in. I think they've both been out too long and Gruden in particular doesn't have as great a track record as people like to think.

But, doesn't this situation call for panic? I guess people kinda sorta like this Quinn guy...but he's what? The 6th choice?

Wouldn't it be better for Haslem to back up the brinks truck to Cowher or Gruden? Put them in charge. Jettison Banner and Lombardi. Tell them we need them for 3 years and then we will thank them and send them back to their retirement bliss. I mean, is that not better than what we are going to end up with here?

At least it would add some stability, and I'd have to think that they would at least be able to attract a non-embarrassing stable of assistants.

I just...
I don't even...

:pb:
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby mattvan1 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Hikohadon wrote:Wooo, time has been cruel to Jennifer Anniston.

This is getting dangerously close to "Plastic Sandy". And we all remember what happened at the end of that thread.
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby googleeph2 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:42 pm

motherscratcher wrote:Wouldn't it be better for Haslem to back up the brinks truck to Cowher or Gruden?

Would at least be fun. But I keep saying it: the only reset we're getting is from an owner who is moving toward putting his own stamp on things. HC and QB.

Hiko: I think Haslam sees type-As and considers them to be winners.
And I do believe he is pulling the trigger on Manziel. Just a matter of whether he'll surrender #26 to move up for him.

I love Nick Swisher, but Haslam is kinda like Swish with 2 on and 1 out, down 3-0 against Joel Peralta in the 1 game playoff. People are cheering for him, and everyone knows he's up there swinging for the fence. He whiffs on 3 straight pitches, which most kind of knew he would.
googleeph2

Favorite Player: Todd Beamer
Least Favorite Player: .

Unread postby trsteve1 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:09 am

Guys, it's ok, problem has been solved.

http://www.sportspickle.com/2014/01/bro ... head-coach
Le sigh
trsteve1

Favorite Player: Nolan Ryan
Least Favorite Player: Troy Aikman

Unread postby mattvan1 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:09 am

Totally sweet. The Banbardi awesomeness rolls on....

The Cleveland Browns organization is not getting much respect here at the Senior Bowl. The attitude towards the Browns, specifically the front office, from personnel people around the league has ranged from disparaging to downright nasty. Several comments were passed at the South’s afternoon practice that few are surprised the Cleveland franchise cannot find a head coach considering “those in charge”. In fact choice adjectives were used by front office people here in Mobile to describe “those in charge” in Cleveland.

http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=9333
mattvan1

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:23 am

mattvan1 wrote:Totally sweet. The Banbardi awesomeness rolls on....

The Cleveland Browns organization is not getting much respect here at the Senior Bowl. The attitude towards the Browns, specifically the front office, from personnel people around the league has ranged from disparaging to downright nasty. Several comments were passed at the South’s afternoon practice that few are surprised the Cleveland franchise cannot find a head coach considering “those in charge”. In fact choice adjectives were used by front office people here in Mobile to describe “those in charge” in Cleveland.

Yep. Sigh.

And, as pointed out elsewhere, Haslam is likely to give Banner plenty of rope with which to hang himself because Banner helped Haslam broker the acquisition of the team. Per Plain Dealer:

The deal -- in which Lerner will sell the team for $920 million according to Forbes -- is close enough that the owners could approve of it during a special meeting next month.

If things move that fast in this transaction -- and all indications are they will -- Haslam can reasonably expect to take over a month after the deal is signed.

One reason it can close so quickly is that the NFL helped broker the deal and paired Haslam with Banner, who's been a member of the Eagles' front office since 1994 and is still a strategic advisor to owner Jeff Lurie, his childhood friend. Banner, who was team president from 2001 until last month, brings the requisite experience to run a team, and is credited with helping the Eagles to 11 playoff appearances during his tenure.

Really, the Banner/Lombardi axing is just a matter of time. Fortunately for us, they'll be around long enough to help blow the coaching hire and buttfuck this draft.

Oh, Jimmy, Jimmy... why'd you have to suck too?
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby googleeph2 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:12 pm

mattvan1 wrote:
In fact choice adjectives were used by front office people here in Mobile to describe “those in charge” in Cleveland.

Fair sentiment, except maybe not from those FO people, if they were involved in vetting Haslam for ownership while he was cost-plussing the trucking firms.

Also, I'm probably just fishing, but maybe the Browns FO being too backed up to sit around and fall in love with seniors this week might help them avoid reaching on their picks? ...I know, but it's all I got.
googleeph2

Favorite Player: Todd Beamer
Least Favorite Player: .

Unread postby rbm0183 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
mattvan1 wrote:Totally sweet. The Banbardi awesomeness rolls on....

Yep. Sigh.

And, as pointed out elsewhere, Haslam is likely to give Banner plenty of rope with which to hang himself because Banner helped Haslam broker the acquisition of the team. Per Plain Dealer:

The deal -- in which Lerner will sell the team for $920 million according to Forbes -- is close enough that the owners could approve of it during a special meeting next month.

If things move that fast in this transaction -- and all indications are they will -- Haslam can reasonably expect to take over a month after the deal is signed.

One reason it can close so quickly is that the NFL helped broker the deal and paired Haslam with Banner, who's been a member of the Eagles' front office since 1994 and is still a strategic advisor to owner Jeff Lurie, his childhood friend. Banner, who was team president from 2001 until last month, brings the requisite experience to run a team, and is credited with helping the Eagles to 11 playoff appearances during his tenure.

Really, the Banner/Lombardi axing is just a matter of time. Fortunately for us, they'll be around long enough to help blow the coaching hire and buttfuck this draft.

Oh, Jimmy, Jimmy... why'd you have to suck too?

It's like having the same nightmare every night, and then waking up and realizing it's true all over again every morning.

What's amazing is how many people (myself included) tried - really, really tried - to talk ourselves into the whole Banner / Lombardi team working out, even though it was obvious that Banner is a power-hungry ass whose expertise lies in manipulating the salary cap and who should have no place making personnel decisions and that Lombardi's established reputation is that of a moron who also happens to be a spineless creep who spends more time figuring out how to shift blame to others when he screws up then he does trying to do his job properly. There wasn't another team that would let Lombardi in their doors, even if he offered to pay them to let him work there. But there were still so many trying to buy in.

Now the only thing that we can hope for is that Haslam learns from this experience and does a more careful job choosing Banner & Lombardi's replacements.

It's just remarkable that this team continues to be a pimple on the butt of the NFL, year after year after year.

(cache) :gah: :thud:
---"It was great training being there. They do it with character and intelligence. They run that organization the right way. They build through the draft. They're patient. It's just the right way to do it. It was a tremendous opportunity to be with them." Jimmy Haslam on why he'd model the Browns after the Steelers, 10/16/12
:loadof:
rbm0183

Favorite Player: Eric Turner
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby mattvan1 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:18 pm

That's right, Browns fans. You! are getting fucked in the ass yet again
mattvan1

Unread postby HoodooMan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:26 pm

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit anal...
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:39 pm

googleeph2 wrote:
mattvan1 wrote:
In fact choice adjectives were used by front office people here in Mobile to describe “those in charge” in Cleveland.

Fair sentiment, except maybe not from those FO people, if they were involved in vetting Haslam for ownership while he was cost-plussing the trucking firms.

Also, I'm probably just fishing, but maybe the Browns FO being too backed up to sit around and fall in love with seniors this week might help them avoid reaching on their picks? ...I know, but it's all I got.

Seniors may not comprise a bulk of the first 15 picks of the draft, but they comprise a bulk of the rest of it.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Love child of shawn kemp » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:18 pm

Banner is not exactly Mr. Personality so it would not surprise me if people did not like him if we were defending SB champs. This is just one more BS rumor to kick the Browns when they are down and get hits on their article. Lazy and unfounded crap. Now there is a front page article on SI.com talking about how the Browns F'ed up their coaching search. jesus, which one of the loser, retreads that the other teams hired would have been hailed as a savior for us? We will show them all one day. Hopefully before I am dead.
Love child of shawn kemp

Favorite Player: Flash Gordon
Least Favorite Player: TWofA

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Love child of shawn kemp wrote:Banner is not exactly Mr. Personality so it would not surprise me if people did not like him if we were defending SB champs. This is just one more BS rumor to kick the Browns when they are down and get hits on their article. Lazy and unfounded crap. Now there is a front page article on SI.com talking about how the Browns F'ed up their coaching search. jesus, which one of the loser, retreads that the other teams hired would have been hailed as a savior for us? We will show them all one day. Hopefully before I am dead.

It may or may not be true that everyone is just piling on the unpopular kid (seems quite difficult to believe, but let's go with it). In the end, that doesn't even really matter.

Haslam hired two guys with bad reps that have now made their reps so bad that their names and, by association, the team is a punchline around the league (doesn't matter if it's fair or not).

That rep matters. It matters when trying to attract coaching candidates (not just HC, there are plenty of other coaches on the staff that are getting scared off), it matters when dealing with player agents, it matters when trying to attract Free Agents (vets and/or UDFA rookies).

So, basically, these guys - whose past efforts make one doubt they could succeed even if they were operating in a vacuum - have to try and turn this awful team around with yet another obstacle in their way. I highly doubt they'll ever be able to overcome them all.

When they fired Chud, they used the reasoning "We determined that this situation was not going the way we wanted and likely never would, so we decided not to prolong the mistake and address the problem right away". Jimmy needs to do that with his FO too.
Hikohadon

Unread postby justmebd » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:25 pm

I've grown weary of the (admittedly) small group of people who are defending Banner/Lombardi and blaming it all on the media, and here's why.

1. The media can be D-bags, but they generally run with what they get. They've been given no reason to write a story that says, "Hey, stop picking on these guys!!" If they did, you can bet Pluto would already have written it. But he hasn't, and that's worth noting.

2. In the 21st Century more than ever, perception is reality. This team is perceived as being run by the 3 Stooges. I'll refrain from the next part of this point because just read the last three weeks of threads on this board.

3. The ONLY people who said Lombardi would be a good hire were Bill Simmons and Lombardi's buddies at the NFL network. None of these people ever were in a position to have Lombardi throw them under a bus while actually working in the NFL. Deductive reasoning, yes, but it doesn't mean it's false.

4. When you have at least three people (that we know of) turn down one of only 32 jobs in the world, you have front office problem. Period.
justmebd

Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Unread postby rbm0183 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
Love child of shawn kemp wrote:Banner is not exactly Mr. Personality so it would not surprise me if people did not like him if we were defending SB champs. This is just one more BS rumor to kick the Browns when they are down and get hits on their article. Lazy and unfounded crap. Now there is a front page article on SI.com talking about how the Browns F'ed up their coaching search. jesus, which one of the loser, retreads that the other teams hired would have been hailed as a savior for us? We will show them all one day. Hopefully before I am dead.

It may or may not be true that everyone is just piling on the unpopular kid (seems quite difficult to believe, but let's go with it). In the end, that doesn't even really matter.

Haslam hired two guys with bad reps that have now made their reps so bad that their names and, by association, the team is a punchline around the league (doesn't matter if it's fair or not).

That rep matters. It matters when trying to attract coaching candidates (not just HC, there are plenty of other coaches on the staff that are getting scared off), it matters when dealing with player agents, it matters when trying to attract Free Agents (vets and/or UDFA rookies).

So, basically, these guys - whose past efforts make one doubt they could succeed even if they were operating in a vacuum - have to try and turn this awful team around with yet another obstacle in their way. I highly doubt they'll ever be able to overcome them all.

When they fired Chud, they used the reasoning "We determined that this situation was not going the way we wanted and likely never would, so we decided not to prolong the mistake and address the problem right away". Jimmy needs to do that with his FO too.

As mind-boggling as it seems to say that they need to completely clean house only one year into Haslam's ownership, I completely agree. If you're Jimmy and you want to show people that you're really not going to put up with the Browns being a punchline any more, Banner and Lombardi need to go. Especially when it's so crystal clear that they are at a bare minimum just as responsible, and in most people's eyes far more responsible, for the lack of progress the team displayed this season.

That, coupled with the fact that they share whatever blame anyone wants to place on Chud because they are the ones that hired him (again, everyone knows that Lombardi was heavily involved in that hire even if he wasn't "officially" on the staff yet), the abject failure to add impact players from the draft last year, and the revelation of how much they botched the Bess trade/contract extension - they are being given a heck of a lot longer leash than Chud.
---"It was great training being there. They do it with character and intelligence. They run that organization the right way. They build through the draft. They're patient. It's just the right way to do it. It was a tremendous opportunity to be with them." Jimmy Haslam on why he'd model the Browns after the Steelers, 10/16/12
rbm0183

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:34 pm

Ryan Clark was on Sirius NFL Radio last night (or maybe ESPN Radio) and was saying when he was free agent he really liked the Miami team and coaches, even the training staff. But when he talked to Ireland, the GM, he got a bad feeling about the guy and took Miami off the list specifically because of that. Clark is one of the smartest guys I've listened to. It mattered to him and even for guys who aren't as smart, it matters to them because they'll listen to guys like Clark.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby HoodooMan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thcpFitXXoE

I thought that might have been Ryan Clark. It wasn't, but it was still pretty fun to watch again.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby justmebd » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:08 pm

Now Greg Schiano is being interviewed according to several Web sites.

Really?

You want Eric Mangini's less successful brother?

Really?

Fuck this front office.
justmebd

Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Doesn't matter. I guarantee future threads where otherwise reasonable people suddenly convince themselves the hire was a good one. By August someone will tell us how "this is going to work" and how the Browns "got who they needed".

I'd bet a life on it. And while it would only be CDT's life, it's still of some value.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:21 am

Reports that pettine is the guy. Flew him in to hammer out the contract. The browns, of course, are denying it.

And Kiley just interviewed him and came off as the most arrogant douchebag in sports talk radio in quite a while.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:02 am

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby rbm0183 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:38 am

One important question if the Browns hire Pettine is if he'll still have time to be on A&E's Storage Wars if he takes this job.

Actually, the Storage Wars connection is a rather appropriate parallel to how the Browns have conducted their coaching search. They've bought into the opportunity to rummage through other teams' forgotten trash hoping that they can find a hidden treasure. A big difference is that the junk in a storage locker can't run away from you like all of these candidates have been running away from the Browns job.

rbm0183

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:03 pm

the revelation of how much they botched the Bess trade/contract extension

They traded a 5th rounder for a #3 receiver and a 7th rounder; nobody gives a shit. Not exactly the CC trade over again.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:12 pm

rebelwithoutaclue wrote:

They traded a 5th rounder for a #3 receiver and a 7th rounder; nobody gives a shit. Not exactly the CC trade over again.

Yeah, the Bess thing is one of the least of their problems/gaffes. Plenty of other stuff to mock them for.
Hikohadon

Unread postby rbm0183 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
rebelwithoutaclue wrote:

Yeah, the Bess thing is one of the least of their problems/gaffes. Plenty of other stuff to mock them for.

I suppose it's no big deal if you don't feel that it is indicative of a serious problem with their ability to properly and fully scout and research potential free agents/draft picks/trade targets. I think there are plenty of people who would argue that swinging and missing by acquiring someone with Bess's problems and then handing him a contract extension goes a ways to further confirm some of the fears about the inadequacies of this front office. YMMV
rbm0183

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:31 pm

rbm0183 wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:
rebelwithoutaclue wrote:

I suppose it's no big deal if you don't feel that it is indicative of a serious problem with their ability to properly and fully scout and research potential free agents/draft picks/trade targets. I think there are plenty of people who would argue that swinging and missing by acquiring someone with Bess's problems and then handing him a contract extension goes a ways to further confirm some of the fears about the inadequacies of this front office. YMMV

Yeah, but there's plenty of other, more damning evidence of their incompetence. Even if they knew about the issues, I'd be fine with trading a couple late picks for a guy that had Bess' production history. It just didn't work out, Bess hit the fan, cut him and walk away.
Hikohadon

Unread postby noles1 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:05 am

motherscratcher wrote:Reports that pettine is the guy. Flew him in to hammer out the contract. The browns, of course, are denying it.

And Kiley just interviewed him and came off as the most arrogant douchebag in sports talk radio in quite a while.

Will Burge had it and no one else did.

Kiley was a fuckin prick. Rizz got a caller that called KNR on them having taken credit for it and Rizz personally. Rizz acted like a bitch about it and basically told him he didn't have to give Burge any credit.

I'm not one to jump into the race to alert but Burge was on this at 7:30 this morning and got killed until around noon when it really started to get the legs it deserved.

Be interesting how the dust settles and some of these Cleveland media types react.

Some REALLY shitty efforts by them. Mainly because their reporting since the new regime has been so bias they have likely lost any and all credibility inside Berea. Grossi, Cabot, Pluto... being made to look like the fools/hacks they are.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:02 am

Yeah, it's not at all clear from my post, (because fat fingers on a phone and I'm also an idiot) but I was talking about Kiley badgering Will Burge (I really did think I typed Burge's name. Not sure what happened).

Kiley could not have come off as a worse arrogant asshole.

Every time I give those douches a try it always ends with me back using the iPod.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:24 pm

motherscratcher wrote:Yeah, it's not at all clear from my post, (because fat fingers on a phone and I'm also an idiot) but I was talking about Kiley badgering Will Burge (I really did think I typed Burge's name. Not sure what happened).

Every time I give those douches a try it always ends with me back using the iPod.

Kiley & Booms = Unlistenable. Maybe the most unlistenable show ever.
Hikohadon

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:00 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:Yeah, it's not at all clear from my post, (because fat fingers on a phone and I'm also an idiot) but I was talking about Kiley badgering Will Burge (I really did think I typed Burge's name. Not sure what happened).

Kiley & Booms = Unlistenable. Maybe the most unlistenable show ever.

Which is why I happily haven't in over a year.

Thank Christ for Sirius Radio. Most indispensable invention of our lifetime. That and those things you wrap around hot coffee cups.

So clutch, you guys.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Triple-S » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:00 pm

peeker643 wrote:Which is why I happily haven't in over a year.

Thank Christ for Sirius Radio. Most indispensable invention of our lifetime. That and those things you wrap around hot coffee cups.

So clutch, you guys.

Sirius is good sometimes, but I kind of get picky with a lot of things.

Their NASCAR channel for example? Sucks. (though when they do air classic radio broadcast of races it's kind of cool to listen too).

I think the only show really worth listening to is Ken Carman's show. Dude has all the crazies call in, making for an entertaining listen.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby leadpipe » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Ummm, yeah, it's even to the point when there is an intriguing local story I never vear from Sirius or podcasts.

If Kiley, WWWWWEEEEEE and the rest of these local humps fell off a cliff, A. I wouldn't care and B. I wouldn't know for months.

Brutal.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby bookelly » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:47 pm

I get 92.3 FAN on itunes. It's not very good. A lot of bluster and noise. Where is a good internet radio source for Cle stuff?
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Unread postby General » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Are we leaving this thread pinned in preparation for Pettine's October termination?
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby bookelly » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:40 am

Can we un-sticky this thread?
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Unread postby OldDawg » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:00 am

bookelly wrote:Can we un-sticky this thread?

Is this thread still pinned by accident?

Or are we leaving it up here for a head start on next year's search, as the General said?
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Previous

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL