Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

2014 College QB Thread

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Re: 2014 College QB Thread

Unread postby scrambler » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:11 am

I haven't paid too much attention. Is Boris a real or made up entity?
scrambler

Favorite Player: Charlie Spikes
Least Favorite Player: Oelkers/Yett

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:17 am

scrambler wrote:Tim Couch 1
Spergon Wynn 6
Luke McCown 4
Charlie Frye 3
Brady Quinn 1
Colt McCoy 3
Brandon Weeden 1

I'm having trouble understanding this thread. It doesn't work. None of them work. Tim Couch remains far and away the best quarterback drafted by this team. I would not draft a qb in this draft with all the draft picks. I draft every other position. I focus on offensive line...linebacker DBs and WRs. In the mid rounds I may look at a running back. I do gag in my mouth looking at the Bengals getting Giovani Bernard in the 2nd round and comparing his talent to Trent Richardson. I am afraid of what this team might do as they thought Josh Gordon was a waste of a supplemental pick. At this point I just prefer we go into 2014 with Hoyer and Campbell both. I could care less about any quarterback in college right now.

Well, this thread has now officially run the gamut. We have Scrambler on one end advocating taking no QBs, and jerry on the other end advocating taking all of the QBs, with everyone else falling somewhere on the in between.

What that means gentlemen, is that at least one of us is right! Good job guys! We fixed it!
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:45 am

jb wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

I also think you used self-flagellation in the wrong context.

Isn't that when one enjoys their own farts?

Sometimes I just cannot tell if you're fucking with me or not....and that's a genuine compliment.

If you're serious.... didn't you go to Catholic school? It's mutilating yourself via whipping.

Watching the Browns could be considered somewhat similar.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby jb » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:48 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
jb wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

I also think you used self-flagellation in the wrong context.

Isn't that when one enjoys their own farts?

Sometimes I just cannot tell if you're fucking with me or not....and that's a genuine compliment.

If you're serious.... didn't you go to Catholic school? It's mutilating yourself via whipping.

Watching the Browns could be considered somewhat similar.

Ahh, I was confused with self-flatulation....

Can happen to anyone.

We never did that and I was never molested. Not even hit on once.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby jb » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:50 am

Spergon Wynn 6
Luke McCown 4
Charlie Frye 3
Brady Quinn 1
Colt McCoy 3
Brandon Weeden 1

I'm having trouble understanding this thread. It doesn't work. None of them work. Tim Couch remains far and away the best quarterback drafted by this team. I would not draft a qb in this draft with all the draft picks. I draft every other position. I focus on offensive line...linebacker DBs and WRs. In the mid rounds I may look at a running back. I do gag in my mouth looking at the Bengals getting Giovani Bernard in the 2nd round and comparing his talent to Trent Richardson. I am afraid of what this team might do as they thought Josh Gordon was a waste of a supplemental pick. At this point I just prefer we go into 2014 with Hoyer and Campbell both. I could care less about any quarterback in college right now.

Ask yourself the question: what do you think the primary reason(s) Couch failed?

Now the thread works (at least whatever Hiko and Madre Hill didn't contribute). (inlove)
jb

Unread postby HoodooMan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:09 pm

scrambler wrote:Tim Couch remains far and away the best quarterback drafted by this team

This seems like a semi-popular thing to say in recent years, but I'm still pretty sure that Couch sucked.

I was actually having some Timmuh flashbacks watching Hundley YouTubez recently, as I saw BH make late throw after late throw to guys effectively standing and waiting for the ball. Not sure if he was locking onto any possession receivers because they told him to in the huddle and he had no choice but to listen, though.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby jb » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:18 pm

HoodooMan wrote:
scrambler wrote:Tim Couch remains far and away the best quarterback drafted by this team

This seems like a semi-popular thing to say in recent years, but I'm still pretty sure that Couch sucked.

I was actually having some Timmuh flashbacks watching Hundley YouTubez recently, as I saw BH make late throw after late throw to guys effectively standing and waiting for the ball. Not sure if he was locking onto any possession receivers because they told him to in the huddle and he had no choice but to listen, though.

Tim-may! had all the tools. He had plusses and he had minuses. He played in a system but ultimately ironically the NFL has evolved in that direction. Not having the playbook and having Gundy-esque reads was wierd, and he didn't have that deep out rocket arm. Yeah, he had an entitled streak as big fish in little pond.

But by and large, Timmay! got beat to a pulp and was surrounded by crap "skilled" position players. Yo had KJ as meh who was in his ear and Darrin, JuJuan, Kirby and KAJ.

Kid was skull fucked.
jb

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:24 pm

jb wrote: Ahh, I was confused with self-flatulation....

Can happen to anyone.

No, I didn't mean you actually practiced it at St. Whatever, just figured they might have brought up in reference to some of the more extreme monastical practices history wise.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby jb » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

Can happen to anyone.

No, I didn't mean you actually practiced it at St. Whatever, just figured they might have brought up in reference to some of the more extreme monastical practices history wise.

See, I was making a pun where you had to.... ah nevermind.
jb

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:37 pm

jb wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

Can happen to anyone.

Did you ever get to swing that little smoking lantern looking thing? Catholicism is kinda like really old cosplay.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby HoodooMan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:38 pm

jb wrote:Kid was skull fucked.

Sure, but he played a pretty integral role in his own skull-fucking, I think. No question his supporting cast was brutal, worse than any other Browns QB since the return has had to deal with, but a better QB would have helped himself much more than he did.

Couch to Holcomb, Frye to Anderson, and Weeden to Hoyer <--all eye-opening AHHHHHHH!!!!!-from-heaven QB changes since the return.

Sadly, I expect Hoyer to turn out about as well as his predecessors.

But not Boris. Boris is forever.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Unread postby jb » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
jb wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

Can happen to anyone.

Did you ever get to swing that little smoking lantern looking thing? Catholicism is kinda like really old cosplay.

Oh hell yeah. Incense rocked. Got to much on bags of unconsecrated hosts in class in grade school too. Like baked lays.
jb

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:52 pm

jb wrote:Got to much on bags of unconsecrated hosts in class in grade school too. Like baked lays.

Unsalted though.

More like salt-free saltines. Like my dad had to have after his second heart surgery (they didn't save him).
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby jb » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:53 pm

peeker643 wrote:
jb wrote:Got to much on bags of unconsecrated hosts in class in grade school too. Like baked lays.

Unsalted though.

More like salt-free saltines. Like my dad had to have after his second heart surgery (they didn't save him).

Used to put the bags in our coat pockets.

Unconsecrated sacramental wine was stashed in the field until recess or after CYO practice though. Explains a lot about me. heh.
jb

Unread postby jb » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:12 am

Hikohadon wrote:
jb wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
jb wrote:RG 3 or not, give me 2 1's for Teddy before I'd touch Carr at 3 overall with just our pick.

I guess. I think he's the Lone Survivor of the "Incredibly Awesome and gifted QB class of the 2014 Draft".

And I really have no idea how good he is. Not when I watched him look meh against a shitty Rutgers team. I don't know. Maybe I should look more closely at his excellence over OU, EKY, Houston, UConn, USF and Memphis.

I think the kid has the arm, the head and enough speed to get to the edges if you want to play the cool new read/option game with him. He, by all accounts, is bright and quick to recognize schemes, reads, etc.

I wish he was thicker. And I wish he didn't play in a conference that Chase Daniel and Brandon Weeden consider far inferior to their shitty conference.

It sure seems like he's separated from everyone else. Heisman voters don't think so, but don't really give a shit at all about that.

I just can't say with same with conviction I'd have said about RG3 or Luck that Bridgewater is going to be a franchise QB.

Honestly don't know.

Right. E Pluribus Carr.

So taking him high is high.

Why not rehab Zach in round 3? About the same odds and you can get a top level G or S prospect in round 2, or a top ORT or RB prospect in round 1 with the Colts pick, or the best WR in the draft with ours. All instead of burning one on a QB no one can say anything about butt "meh".

So simple and logical it's almost painful.

Is this where you pretend there's a plethora of people out there crying out to take Carr at #3 and you're the voice of reason?

Bump.

Boris Gabbert said to be leaning toward staying?

It's coming Hiko. Wait & watch.
jb

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:13 pm

jb wrote:
Spergon Wynn 6
Luke McCown 4
Charlie Frye 3
Brady Quinn 1
Colt McCoy 3
Brandon Weeden 1

Ask yourself the question: what do you think the primary reason(s) Couch failed?

There are many reason(s) he failed, but the primary one was that he sucked.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:10 pm

That's not going to help the Love Train for David Carr crowd from getting on board.

That. Was. Bad.

And if you watched it you saw it.

Yet I'll still bet my ass he's a Top 15 guy when all is said and done because the Senior Bowl and Combine will raise him up in many eyes.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby mattvan1 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:03 am

peeker643 wrote:That's not going to help the Love Train for David Carr crowd from getting on board.

That. Was. Bad.

Yet I'll still bet my ass he's a Top 15 guy when all is said and done because the Senior Bowl and Combine will raise him up in many eyes.

YPA < 4
Completion % < 55

Dude fits perfectly in Cleveland
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:07 am

mattvan1 wrote:
peeker643 wrote:That's not going to help the Love Train for David Carr crowd from getting on board.

That. Was. Bad.

YPA < 4
Completion % < 55

Dude fits perfectly in Cleveland

SD:

Tuuurrrible , as Charles would say .

no value before the third round , fuck 3rd QB off the board horseshit press PR.

this sucker is more a daisy than his brother .

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby jb » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Some moron will Akili / Gabbert lil Carr in the top 10 overall.

Just pray QB fevor doesn't make it the Browns. It'd be sooo typical. The only thing more typical would be us passing on Clowney casue we went 3 - 4 and him turning into Reggie White.... and the new guys go back to 4 - 3 in 2016.
jb

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:22 pm

That. Was. Bad.

That may have dropped him out of the first. At least the top 10 is outta reach now, I'd guess. If Mariota comes out, Carr is #5 QB at best.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Govbarney » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:11 am

Jimmy Garoppolo may be the only QB worth taking in this class with all the guys returning. He can also punt, and who doesn't love the old fake like your going for it , but have the QB pooch punt scenario...? no one, that's who.
"I don't think they're building chemical weapons in Berea. But they might be. I can't say for sure."
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Favorite Player: Smallmouth Bass
Least Favorite Player: Sheephead

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Govbarney wrote:Jimmy Garoppolo may be the only QB worth taking in this class with all the guys returning. He can also punt, and who doesn't love the old fake like your going for it , but have the QB pooch punt scenario...? no one, that's who.

There are plenty of other QB's worth taking in this draft. Very few in the Top 10, granted, but several guys that are interesting prospects.
Hikohadon

Unread postby bookelly » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Anyone watch this Blake Bortles cat? He's shooting up draft boards (and yes, I'm looking at mock drafts in December...somebody shoot me.) What's the scoop?

All I know is that he's a big guy who throws with his tongue sticking out.
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Shit the bed for Ted
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby mattvan1 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:20 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:Shit the bed for Ted

We didn't shit hard enough.. He'll be a Texan.
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:04 pm

mattvan1 wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:Shit the bed for Ted

We didn't shit hard enough.. He'll be a Texan.

SD:

We have a shot with Obrien coming on board , that they take the development path of the QB's on board now and add the crowd pleasing turnstile machine Johny Cash should somebody such as cough cough the Browns make them an offer they can't refuse such as moving down two spots for two ones a WEE-Done and a bowl of grits.

Probably don't even need to toss in Wee-Done so long as they can find some 3 week old green baloney dude could toss out for scraps to his dog.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:35 am

As for Johnny Asshat- isn't he POS?

Runs around in circles until someone comes open, then completes a big pass?

Certainly not textbook, but apparently effective.

<----- On team Johnny Dawgpound
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:13 am

Erie Warrior wrote:As for Johnny Asshat- isn't he POS?

Runs around in circles until someone comes open, then completes a big pass?

Certainly not textbook, but apparently effective.

<----- On team Johnny Dawgpound

POS gets away with it since he breaks arm tackles regularly.

Johnny Smurf will not.

PS - Just remember that the 3 most vocal members of Team Johnny are Aaron Goldhammer, Chris Fedor, and Skip Bayless. That should frighten you.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:17 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
PS - Just remember that the 3 most vocal members of Team Johnny are Aaron Goldhammer, Chris Fedor, and Skip Bayless. That should frighten you.

It does. But what's the worst that could happen, the Browns have another 10 loss season and waste a high draft pick? They'll do that anyway.

Take Johnny Dawgpound (hopefully not at 4, but with the Colts pick at least), pay him (make sure there is a minimum tweets per day clause in his contract), start him from jump street, and wait for the inevitable social fuckups (weekday fun) and watch him win a few games in ridiculous fashion (weekend fun).

Let him run all over the field and try and make some plays. It will be great to watch for 6 or 7 weeks, then once the INTs pile up everyone will say he stinks, and we'll start looking at college QBs.

This formula works for any QB they take, and will ultimately come to fruition, regardless of who they choose. I know this from 13 consecutive years of THE SAME EXACT SCENARIO HAPPENING.

So lets have some fun with it in the beginning. And I need to waste $50 on another Browns jersey to go with my BQ jersey. I'll get "Football" customized on the back of it just because.
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Did Bortles have a huge banquet circuit in December and/or should I completely disregard the first half of this Fiesta Bowl in forming any type of opinion on the guy? ;-) ;) :wink:

Because so far he's making me a HUGE Johnny Manziel fan. :hide:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:53 am

Erie Warrior wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:

It does. But what's the worst that could happen, the Browns have another 10 loss season and waste a high draft pick? They'll do that anyway.

Take Johnny Dawgpound (hopefully not at 4, but with the Colts pick at least), pay him (make sure there is a minimum tweets per day clause in his contract), start him from jump street, and wait for the inevitable social fuckups (weekday fun) and watch him win a few games in ridiculous fashion (weekend fun).

Let him run all over the field and try and make some plays. It will be great to watch for 6 or 7 weeks, then once the INTs pile up everyone will say he stinks, and we'll start looking at college QBs.

This formula works for any QB they take, and will ultimately come to fruition, regardless of who they choose. I know this from 13 consecutive years of THE SAME EXACT SCENARIO HAPPENING.

So lets have some fun with it in the beginning. And I need to waste $50 on another Browns jersey to go with my BQ jersey. I'll get "Football" customized on the back of it just because.

If we're giving the team up for dead and just want to laugh at its mangled corpse, then I agree with you.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:41 am

Hikohadon wrote:If

If? Gallows Humor should be painted on the walls of Berea.
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Keep trading down and acquiring 1st rounders and wait for Winston to come out?
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby CleSportsTruth » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Look, I get the Bortles thing, I do. Big, tall w/ mobility. Solid arm, etc. In this weather and this division, seems ideal.

But I worry that if he isn't the next Big Ben (he could be!), then he's this year's Gabbert/Ponder/Locker. Great on paper, but mediocre in reality.
CleSportsTruth

Unread postby CleSportsTruth » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:07 pm

And ask yourself this: Would you be willing to trade up for Bortles b/c, right now, you may need to jump Jax in order to get him?

If you're convinced he's the next Big Ben, then do it. If you're unsure...
CleSportsTruth

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Bortles, Carr, Manziel...I don't know how you actually convince yourself that ANY of them are the guy. At least not enough to burn a top 10 pick.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:46 pm

Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby HoodooMan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:42 pm

peeker643 wrote:Did Bortles have a huge banquet circuit in December and/or should I completely disregard the first half of this Fiesta Bowl in forming any type of opinion on the guy? ;-) ;) :wink:

I only caught the last couple minutes, including a really nice escape from pressure & throw for 1st down, but I DVR'd it and plan on watching everything at some point. Did you watch the whole game, or was your opinion cemented at half/bedtime? : )

HoodooMan
The King

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:24 pm

HoodooMan wrote:
peeker643 wrote:Did Bortles have a huge banquet circuit in December and/or should I completely disregard the first half of this Fiesta Bowl in forming any type of opinion on the guy? ;-) ;) :wink:

I only caught the last couple minutes, including a really nice escape from pressure & throw for 1st down, but I DVR'd it and plan on watching everything at some point. Did you watch the whole game, or was your opinion cemented at half/bedtime? : )

I watched the whole thing. And I don't wanna sound like I know more about him than what I saw last night. I don't. But what I saw last night wasn't what I would want to spend #4 on. And I know that means if you love him you still do it and hope that 22 also bears fruit. I just wasn't really impressed. And I have a hard time believing Petty is far from Bortles when all is said and done, for better or worse.

I also see the "the seers" gave him a 2nd round grade. Again, there will be the annual and understandable rush for QBs. But I'm not going to feel too great about ANY QB they'd take at #4.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:50 am

Hikohadon wrote:

That. Was. Bad.

That may have dropped him out of the first. At least the top 10 is outta reach now, I'd guess. If Mariota comes out, Carr is #5 QB at best.

Wait, why does one game completely tank the guys excellent season? The guy typically made the right reads, and overthrew what looked like 10 different passes by just a hair. If he can come out and play in the senior bowl against better competition and correct some footwork issues, nothing suggests he can't be a good quarterback. He's still got the best arm in this class and great mobility, think the tendency to throw off his back foot can be fixed. Don't think he's a day 1 starter, but I really don't think many in this class are.

Also, when McDaniels puts in the Patriots bullshit 5 yards or less passing ball control offense, he'll fit right in.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:51 am

Gradysmanldy wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:

That. Was. Bad.

Wait, why does one game completely tank the guys excellent season? The guy typically made the right reads, and overthrew what looked like 10 different passes by just a hair. If he can come out and play in the senior bowl against better competition and correct some footwork issues, nothing suggests he can't be a good quarterback. He's still got the best arm in this class and great mobility, think the tendency to throw off his back foot can be fixed. Don't think he's a day 1 starter, but I really don't think many in this class are.

Also, when McDaniels puts in the Patriots bullshit 5 yards or less passing ball control offense, he'll fit right in.

Agreed. Carr's measurables and his upcoming combine where he will be the best interview of the event will boost him back into the top of the first round.

Sadly these boys take that shit more seriously than whether a guy can actually play the game.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:07 pm

HoodooMan wrote:

I watched 3/4 of the game so far on DVR, plus another one earlier this year, and I still find it hard to come to a solid opinion on him. I like his size and love his athletic ability for that size. His arm strength is fine, he doesn't throw the prettiest ball, but then Weeden did and that didn't help him. Accuracy/touch... didn't see a lot there to be impressed with (in my limited exposure).

I'd be more than fine taking him with the 2nd pick of the 1st round since I think he does have a ton of potential, but #4 is damn scary. And, NO, you don't TRADE UP to take this guy. If JAX wants him, he's theirs. If Mariota comes out, JAX taking Bortles just means Mariota or Bridgewater drop to you.
Hikohadon

Previous

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL