Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

The Front Office

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

The Front Office

Unread postby bookelly » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:12 pm

At this point I think the single best thing that could happen to the Cleveland Browns is a Federal Indictment of Jimmy Halsem. After listening to his presser I came away thinking this is a man who has one serious case of gross narcissistic personality disorder.

The soon he is removed as owner, the sooner we get the sociopath out as President and the ghost out as GM.
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Re: The Front Office

Unread postby General » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:38 pm

I think someone should rig up one of those "Blues Brothers cars" with the huge speaker on it and drive back and forth in front of the main office playing The Stooges intro music.
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:57 pm

He goes to jail, some family member takes over, and some messenger boy spends plenty of time carrying orders from the Godfather in Country Club Prison to Gollum in Berea.

Probably the only way you're getting rid of Jimmy is if his blood pressure gives him a dirt nap.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby Govbarney » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:18 pm

So it looks like 'Super Agent' Jimmy Sexton is the new Bob LaMonte. All the coaching candidates we are bringing into interview are linked to him including Auburn's Gus Malzahn, Vanderbilt's James Franklin Josh McDaniels & Jim Schwartz. I will say that Sextons stable of coaches is a shit ton more impressive then old LeMonte's, he is based out of Memphis ,(hmmm who else do we know who is a Tennessee guy...) and reps just about every coach in the SEC to include Sabin, and has a big foothold on the PAC12 and BIG12. .Also with the exception of Tim Tebow ( which I am sure from simply a Agents standpoint is a huge get) he has an growing impressive list of players he reps.
"I don't think they're building chemical weapons in Berea. But they might be. I can't say for sure."
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Favorite Player: Smallmouth Bass
Least Favorite Player: Sheephead

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL