Text Size

No Holds Barred

Well done Boston

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Well done Boston

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Well done Boston

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:10 pm

...and to think, smoking a joint is a crime

10's of 1,000's of deats and probably billions per yr in personal and property damages due to alcohol but having apot plant will bring the DEA down on yur ass....
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Alleghany Inbreds

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:26 am

Amen.

The DEA has a war on a plant...... and they're losing.

Liquidate the whole agency and put the money into something worthwhile like infrastructure.

Same for the ATF.

Legalization is just around the corner, the dominoes are falling with Colorado and Washington doing the smart thing, Portland Maine just followed suit.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:23 pm

I hate the fringe people who take blind side shots at people who are focused on fighting the person in front of them. One person made a mistake of hitting me with blind side and not knocking me out. When faced one on one their beer muscles aren't as swollen.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:

I hate the fringe people who take blind side shots at people who are focused on fighting the person in front of them. One person made a mistake of hitting me with blind side and not knocking me out. When faced one on one their beer muscles aren't as swollen.

They're victims of the John Wayne syndrome. They get a bunch of booze in them and think they're going to take on the biggest person in the bar or wherever. Been there many times, especially during college. I can honestly say despite all my fights, I've never been the one to start it. It's usually some tribal tatted meathead who thinks because he watches UFC he's the man. The best is when they come at you with wild looping punches and you just send one straight shot down the pipe. Game over.

But I haven't been in a real fight in years, and I can't say that I miss it one bit.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby jb » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:47 pm

What if they were just standing up to bullies like Martin should have done with Incognito?
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Return to No Holds Barred