Text Size

No Holds Barred

Govt shutdown

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Govt shutdown

Unread postby gotribe31 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Not even worth a thread? Are we just so over the disfunction that it's not even worth talking about at this point?

I didn't expect it to impact me too much, but I was wrong. As an "essential" govt employee, I have to work anyway despite not getting paid. Back pay is possible after it's over, but far from assured. But since I'm "essential," I cannot take leave for any reason. So the tickets I bought for tomorrow's WC game are being given away on twitter. Great timing.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Re: Govt shutdown

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:29 pm

gotribe31 wrote:Not even worth a thread? Are we just so over the disfunction that it's not even worth talking about at this point?

I didn't expect it to impact me too much, but I was wrong. As an "essential" govt employee, I have to work anyway despite not getting paid. Back pay is possible after it's over, but far from assured. But since I'm "essential," I cannot take leave for any reason. So the tickets I bought for tomorrow's WC game are being given away on twitter. Great timing.

This is bullshit. I've never thought you were essential.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:43 pm

The last fucking thing I care about is government workers

Its only a bloated bureaucracy that provides you that job...

...and no I don't care about your family either for the simple reason you won't ever find one person in your environment that gives a rats ass about me and mine

I say the repubs should just sign off on everything the Dems want...

That way, after the next recession that will dwarf the last one and while millions more are out of work and/or out of business and the gap between rich and poor gets wider, you won't see a Democrat President for 50 yrs

Anyone who still thinks this Asshole in Chief is anything but a constitution shredding economic disaster has a serious case of naivete going on...

Unfortunately, unlike most other mental illnesses, there is no pill for that disease
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Alleghany Inbreds

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:08 pm

I love it.

This is what cowardly, shitheel righty does when he doesn't get his way. He whines, cries, and then takes his little ball and goes home.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:25 pm

I was super pissed about this shutdown on the way to work this morning. I thought traffic would be light. Smooth sailing all the way in. But it was just as shitty as it is on the worst days.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby pod2dawg » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:02 pm

I am deeply concerned congress will not be able to get in all their fundraising calls in now. I hope they have their Watts lines converted over to their cells so they keep up on this valuable "people's work."
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:12 pm

Are the filthy swine in NSA's spying program considered "essential", or are they off? I'd like to find me a couple of them, tear their spines out the back of their necks. Good times.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Are the filthy swine in NSA's spying program considered "essential", or are they off? I'd like to find me a couple of them, tear their spines out the back of their necks. Good times.

I actually supply a few of them with your every post. You've moved up their list as a person of interest.

This thread is weird. I thought the government shut down decades ago. Or at least stopped trying. Should probably combine this thread with e 'Clowney Has Quit' thread.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:30 pm

Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I love it.

This is what cowardly, shitheel righty does when he doesn't get his way. He whines, cries, and then takes his little ball and goes home.

Fuck off Lurch..... you and your lines of noisy tripe don't scare me or make me feel pity for poor ol gubmint worker

You just like yOmomma because he reminds you of Hitler...your favorite Hun

Cocksucker has failed at everything he's touched and has been and will continue to be played the fool on the world stage but, trust me, no one here doubts an Asslikker like yourself will never find anything wrong in anything he does

You're as big a fool as he is and maybe just as naïve

I wish they'd just sign it and let it run its course into oblivion

..and John McCain go the hell to, traitor that he is
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Alleghany Inbreds

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:22 pm

YOOOOWZAAAA!

More of the best of Righty.

The "Petulant Whine" followed by "Obligatory Hitler Name Drop", "Empty Threat", and the classic "You'll Be Sorry!".

lol, man, lol.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:30 pm

They're all guilty for this mess, including BHO, he didn't give two shits if there was a shutdown.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/09/30/227872581/obama-we-will-not-delay-obamacare

FUDU

Unread postby pod2dawg » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:05 pm

I pray there is no interruption in that Congressional bi-weekly Direct Deposit Paycheck. I mean those poor guys are livin paycheck to paycheck.
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:44 pm

FUDU wrote:They're all guilty for this mess, including BHO, he didn't give two shits if there was a shutdown.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/09/30/227872581/obama-we-will-not-delay-obamacare

Lol, what? Why the hell should BHO do anything? They made a bill, got it passed, and signed it into law. That's how it works. It's a fucking law now. You might not like the law. You might think it's a terrible idea. You might think it's the first step in the imminent return of the antichrist. But it doesn't matter because ITS A LAW NOW!

You don't get to stomp your feet and hold your breath and fuck up everyone's day, and then blame the other guy for not giving you what you want. This one's on righty.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:50 pm

FUDU wrote:They're all guilty for this mess, including BHO, he didn't give two shits if there was a shutdown.

Did you even read that article?

The White House has said for MONTHS they will not piecemeal the ACA.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Not really, seeing as most of America wanted little if nothing to do with this. Gotta love those bills that nobody knows a thing about but still signs into law.

They could have fixed this whole mess months if not a year ago. They're all worthless piles of trash.

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:58 pm

So basically the government should never do anything anyone has to understand ever.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:03 pm

FUDU wrote:Not really, seeing as most of America wanted little if nothing to do with this. Gotta love those bills that nobody knows a thing about but still signs into law.

They could have fixed this whole mess months if not a year ago. They're all worthless piles of trash.

So, your working theory is that it's not a law because most Americans don't want it? Is that how it works now? We choose which laws to follow based on Gallup poles?

And righty doesn't get to pull the "most 'mericans don't want it so we ain't gots ta do it" shit a few months after shooting down assault weapons ban a slightly stricter gun laws because of some some French asshat with a lot of money and a lobby.

I agree they're all worthless piles of trash, though.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:13 pm

No that's not my theory. Most Americans did not approve of this before it became law, yet whadaya know, it became law. It became law via a bunch of grown men and women of which had little knowledge and understanding of everything in it. My point is it should have never reached this point, ever. The R's have acted like children for the past year plus, but the Ds have just covered their ears in return.

They don't know what's on the plate but they're telling you to eat it.

Like peeker said, shutdown?, when were they up and running properly in the past 15 years to begin with.

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:47 pm

The Ds have nothing to give (nor should they). They have the law, it's passed and it's not going to be repealed or defunded. These are facts that the Cruzites are going to have to come to terms with and accept. It's reality.

The Republicans could pass a clean bill and there would be no shutdown. But no, we're going to have a show first. That's fine, they're funny as hell when they're pissed and they don't even know it.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:06 am

Country is going to hell in a handbasket... 8 years or crap leadership by Bush followed by 8 more years of equal of worse leadership by Obama. Even the world's strongest country has a hard time overcoming 16 consecutive years of shitty leadership.

Both parties suck. Not sure what the Republican's think they can get out of this since this shotdown clearly won't result in stopping obamacare. I don't think they are winning any popularity contests with the voters by doing this either. Just makes the country look like crap yet again.

Until the majority of voters wake-up and stop voting for hollow populist promises and demand a stop to the special interest lobbying nothing will change. Unfortunately, I don't see the voters moving away from supporting the guy who promises the most short-term benefits or the fat cat politicians shutting down their special interest cash cows any time soon.

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby leadpipe » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:53 pm

YahooFanChicago wrote:Country is going to hell in a handbasket... 8 years or crap leadership by Bush followed by 8 more years of equal of worse leadership by Obama. Even the world's strongest country has a hard time overcoming 16 consecutive years of shitty leadership.

Both parties suck. Not sure what the Republican's think they can get out of this since this shotdown clearly won't result in stopping obamacare. I don't think they are winning any popularity contests with the voters by doing this either. Just makes the country look like crap yet again.

Until the majority of voters wake-up and stop voting for hollow populist promises and demand a stop to the special interest lobbying nothing will change. Unfortunately, I don't see the voters moving away from supporting the guy who promises the most short-term benefits or the fat cat politicians shutting down their special interest cash cows any time soon.

While I agree with most of this, I would argue the American people aren't allowed to wake-up, cause the political machine won't allow an "outsider" into the program.

Christ, it's damn near impossible to get into the presidential debates.

If you gotta death pool, Jesse Ventura might be a good draft pick. Cause if he keeps his word AND somehow qualifies for debates, there's a good chance he's snuffed out.

One thing Dems and Republicans agree on is they'll be no calling things out to the carpet that might jeapordize their political fortress.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby pup » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:55 pm

YahooFanChicago wrote:Country is going to hell in a handbasket... 8 years or crap leadership by Bush followed by 8 more years of equal of worse leadership by Obama. Even the world's strongest country has a hard time overcoming 16 consecutive years of shitty leadership.

As I have said for the past how ever many years this has been discussed.

Doesn't matter who you vote for when option A is shit and Option B is diarrhea.

Blaming the voters (or lack of voters) on the state of politics in this country is just silly.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby Govbarney » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:34 pm

I'm on my third furlough day (active duty soldiers have avoided the shut down, but all full time guard soldiers are not as lucky.) Its a good thing I never lost my taste for Top Ramon , cheap beer , and bologna sandwiches from my college days, unlike Congress who continues to get paid , this is what I might be resorting to soon if this horse shit don't end.

Anyway I'm already bored as shit, but on a positive note my apartment has never been cleaner.
I would like to propose that all future shutdowns be postponed to the first week of the NCAA tourney .
"I don't think they're building chemical weapons in Berea. But they might be. I can't say for sure."
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Favorite Player: Smallmouth Bass
Least Favorite Player: Sheephead

Unread postby gotribe31 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Shots fired outside the Capitol.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:09 pm

"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby mattvan1 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:30 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:The Ds have nothing to give (nor should they). They have the law, it's passed and it's not going to be repealed or defunded. These are facts that the Cruzites are going to have to come to terms with and accept. It's reality.

The Republicans could pass a clean bill and there would be no shutdown. But no, we're going to have a show first. That's fine, they're funny as hell when they're pissed and they don't even know it.

Loath to start arguing on behalf of assclowns like Cruz, but if it's a law, then why does Obama keep changing it without Congress? Because he's an emperor or something?
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:04 pm

What changes are you talking about, Matt?

And Jesse Ventura? Really?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby leadpipe » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:What changes are you talking about, Matt?

And Jesse Ventura? Really?

Trust me, I'm not suggesting, much less backing Jesse Ventura as a viable presidential candidate.

I would love to see someone call "politics usual" on the the carpet. If not only for the entertainment value, but also to see how fast he'd be buffaloed/killed.

Ross Perot probably wasn't well rounded enough, for lack of better words, to run the nation. His appearance in the debates, however, was beneficial to the country. He got those humps on point if nothing else.

ANNNND then he got run out of town as if he was a senile old man, even though he was much more accmplished than most politicians dream of being....and he had death threats....all cause he was a threat to "the game."

Again, you wanna see Dems and Repubs unite, throw a guy out there that has half a chance to explain to the American people what's REALLY going on.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:40 pm

Politics is bad enough with what we have. I have no desire to see some conspiracy theory wingnut making the process worse.

And no one was going to kill Ross Perot. His in and out of the race was sepiku to his campaign.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby leadpipe » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Politics is bad enough with what we have. I have no desire to see some conspiracy theory wingnut making the process worse.

And no one was going to kill Ross Perot. His in and out of the race was sepiku to his campaign.

I guess that's kinda my point - if I thought he could make it worse, I wouldn't wish for it.

He'd be a really, really shitty choice.

Along with the really, really shitty choice from the Dems, and the equally shitty choice from the Repubs.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby bookelly » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:34 am

Loved that Tea Party guy screaming in the face of that cop because she was enforcing the shutdown of the Government that HE voted for.

That's some pretty sociopathic shit right there. For those complaining about the Dems...I hear ya. They are the biggest bunch of pussies and posers I've ever seen. But the Tea Party is really pretty disturbing. Even the Republicans now realize they have a very serious problem as they watch their brand being flushed down the toilet.

This is not good people...whatever side of the aisle you root for, we are all in deep doo-doo if we default on that debt ceiling.

/If you hand a monkey a loaded gun; everyone is gonna get hurt...including the monkey.

//Also, I really enjoy it when I heard or read Rush talking points in a political argument because it just lets me know right-off-the-bat that the person who is quoting them is unable to both think critically and for themselves. And then I drink their milkshake.
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Does anyone even know what a default fucking means... This is all a bunch of bullshit.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby jfiling » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:14 pm

A commenter at Reason.com pointed me to this, and I personally find it awesome.

Some of the counters at the US Debt Clock website are running backwards, due to the shutdown.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
jfiling
Old School Writer

Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Unread postby bookelly » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Orenthal wrote:Does anyone even know what a default fucking means... This is all a bunch of bullshit.

Yes, it means that all the money we just fabricated out of thin air will now actually be just that...thin air. This is about 4/5th of our economy.

We go back to the stone age but this time with gangs and guns.

bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:43 pm

The default threat is just political posturing bullshit as OJ aludes to. The politicians are trying to use it to score points with their constituants and the press is trying to use it to get eyeballs.

If there really was going to be a default the global stock markets would fall off a cliff faster and much further then we saw in 2008/2009. The US$ would tank even faster as it would no longer be the world's reserve currency. The fact the markets and $ haven't fallen much show that no one really thinks there is a snowballs chance of a US default.

YahooFanChicago

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:52 pm

The devaluing of the US $ is mythical anyway.

FUDU

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:05 am

It's not mythical if the US would default on it's debt obligations.

YahooFanChicago

Unread postby bookelly » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:15 am

I'm pretty sure we're not in "mythical" land right now. We gotz crazies going on.

bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:17 am

My point being about any talk of the dollar being worthless. The talk of that comes up quite often and it's frankly absurd. The people down the street that own the gas station, the food mart, the hardware store and bar aren't going to turn down your dollars, and you aren't going to turn down the dollars your employer pays you with.

FUDU

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:38 am

Maybe not but the people using it as a reserve currency in Asia Pacific, Europe, S.America, Middle East and Africa will certainly stop using it the way they have in the past 60 years. And, all global commodities -- oil, aluminum, steel, gold, are bought and sold in USD because it is considered the most stable and risk-free currency the world has ever known. Hell, today if you want to build a high-rise in S.E. Asia and buy the steel from China or India you pay in USD. We default on our national debt and that changes overnight.

Even in our F'kd up federal government no one is crazy enough to let a default like that happen.

YahooFanChicago

Unread postby gotribe31 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:16 am

So DoD civvies heading back to work today. Bill passed to back-pay feds who are not at work. Great. SO WHY NOT BRING THEM BACK TO WORK? You're already agreeing to pay them regardless. So now you're just giving them a paid vacation? Insane.

This is the most active "shutdown" ever. Derek Bell would be appalled. The only thing that's closed are national monuments and parks, and even many of those are opent. They're just closing the most high-visibility ones to try and make John Q. Public acually care about the "shutdown."
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:24 am

gotribe31 wrote:So DoD civvies heading back to work today. Bill passed to back-pay feds who are not at work. Great. SO WHY NOT BRING THEM BACK TO WORK? You're already agreeing to pay them regardless. So now you're just giving them a paid vacation? Insane.

This is the most active "shutdown" ever. Derek Bell would be appalled. The only thing that's closed are national monuments and parks, and even many of those are opent. They're just closing the most high-visibility ones to try and make John Q. Public acually care about the "shutdown."

Yep.

This has turned out to be nothing but a show full of juveniles having temper tantrums. Spending money to close areas that cost less to be open, that have nothing to do with the real issue at hand.

FUDU

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:03 pm

bookelly wrote:
Orenthal wrote:Does anyone even know what a default fucking means... This is all a bunch of bullshit.

Yes, it means that all the money we just fabricated out of thin air will now actually be just that...thin air. This is about 4/5th of our economy.

If you believe that you are a dummy.

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/breakout ... 04372.html
Orenthal

Unread postby mattvan1 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Mostly it's the Emperor deciding WHEN various aspects of the law go into effect - and delaying the implementation of certain provisions, such as the employer mandate, to buy more time because no one is certain what the law means or how it will be enforced.

Funny, because about 3 years ago I was very much in favor of universal health care. Now, it seems as if the confederacy of dunces (on both sides of the aisle) are conspiring to completely fuck the entire population.

http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?a=Files.Serve&File_id=b8e7a876-ee12-477f-8c62-a9dd9294f537
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby bookelly » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Orenthal wrote:
bookelly wrote:

If you believe that you are a dummy.

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/breakout ... s-wesbury-
115404372.html

I think that link just proves my point more. WERE ALL FUCKED if the debt ceiling is defaulted. How about we JUST DONT DO IT?

Again...hand a monkey a loaded gun and everyone gets hurt, including the monkey. If yer lucky.

bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Unread postby bookelly » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:46 pm

BTW Does anyone here, left or right or center, think that Boner is doing a good job? Anyone?

bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:48 pm

mattvan1 wrote:

Mostly it's the Emperor deciding WHEN various aspects of the law go into effect - and delaying the implementation of certain provisions, such as the employer mandate, to buy more time because no one is certain what the law means or how it will be enforced.

Funny, because about 3 years ago I was very much in favor of universal health care. Now, it seems as if the confederacy of dunces (on both sides of the aisle) are conspiring to completely fuck the entire population.

http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?a=Files.Serve&File_id=b8e7a876-ee12-477f-8c62-a9dd9294f537

Okay, the table in the link was sideways, so not much help. But I highly doubt this is the first law to have delays and changes before being implemented, especially one this complex. But I understand your concern, and the shit is confusing.

And I agree, universal healthcare was the way to go.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:54 pm

No. Boehner is a fucking dolt. Him, Cruz, Gohmert, and Bachmann are making the Republicans look like a fucking clown show.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby bookelly » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:No. Boehner is a fucking dolt. Him, Cruz, Gohmert, and Bachmann are making the Republicans look like a fucking clown show.

Lets say I'm Coke and the other guy is Pepsi. We NEED each other. Without the balance between the two we are both fucked and RC Cola will sweep in and grab our shit.

As a Prog Dem. I am honestly hoping the Republican party gets its shit together right quick. Really. Please. We NEED you.

bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Next

Return to No Holds Barred