Text Size

Cleveland Indians & MLB

Let's make a run for the whole thing...

Talk Tribe, talk baseball in this forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, paulcousineau

Re: Let's make a run for the whole thing...

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:34 am

jb wrote:And so here we are.

On the cusp of a real wild card. E Pluribus unum.

E Pluribus Quartus.... maybe.

I'm with you on this team's chances overall.

But fucking a, win today and Wednesday and I'll be more hopelessly devoted than Olvia Newton John.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:06 am

peeker643 wrote:

But fucking a, win today and Wednesday and I'll be more hopelessly devoted than Olvia Newton John.

I should make a graph of your changing tune over the last few weeks.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:15 am

e0y2e3 wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

I should make a graph of your changing tune over the last few weeks.

Tune is the same. I don't think they have the horses to do damage. I hate the wildcard one-game format. And now the back end of the bullpen is wheel spinning for a name.

But yeah, if they can get to a 5-game series it's going to be fun and I'll be excited. Sorry. Can't help myself.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby 1Perry » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:25 am

The one game is less than perfect but all the same, it's a wild card game. Two teams that a few years ago would be going home after today and baseball in the snow isn't really all that great.

Win or lose after today I will consider this a successful season.
1Perry
The Shapiro of Posters

Unread postby Rat_Tail » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:51 am

Although it doesn't really matter right now, finishing 1-3 games away from taking the division ain't bad.
Cleveland is the city where we come from so run run
Rat_Tail
Take Me Back To 2007

Favorite Player: Pronk
Least Favorite Player: Marson

Unread postby comish » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:49 pm

I am shocked this team has done what it has....I too don't think they have enough to win a title, but damn

Chip and a chair I guess

What a week for Cleveland, Indians (maybe) and Browns with prime time home games in the same week.....that stuff just doesn't happen around here...

Yay for us
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
comish
Champion of Mediocrity

Unread postby 1Perry » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Looks like Tampa Bay isn't going to just give Cleveland the wild card.
1Perry
The Shapiro of Posters

Unread postby skatingtripods » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:56 pm

peeker643 wrote:But yeah, if they can get to a 5-game series it's going to be fun and I'll be excited. Sorry. Can't help myself.

I've been excited all along, but I get your overall point. If we lose in the ALDS, I'll be alright with that. But I really don't want to lose in the wild card round/game.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby bac5665 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:19 pm

I can't remember having this much fun on a football Sunday.

Yeah.
bac5665

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Bug Selig

Unread postby 1Perry » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Indeed, Tigger's no hit today.
1Perry
The Shapiro of Posters

Unread postby bookelly » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:15 pm

To all of the people who don't think this team "has the horses" to go all the way...lets just see about that. I'm most nervous about the WC because it's only one game (should be 3); but our pitching has been outstanding in every facet, our defense has been solid to above average, our lineups have no holes, we have speed on the basepaths, our bench is a strength of the team, and we have the best manager in baseball.

91 fucking wins and "we don't have the horses." Bullshit.
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Unread postby 1Perry » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:20 pm

bookelly wrote:To all of the people who don't think this team "has the horses" to go all the way...lets just see about that. I'm most nervous about the WC because it's only one game (should be 3); but our pitching has been outstanding in every facet, our defense has been solid to above average, our lineups have no holes, we have speed on the basepaths, our bench is a strength of the team, and we have the best manager in baseball.

91 fucking wins and "we don't have the horses." Bullshit.

The only big concern I have is how they have not been able to do anything against Detroit all year.

The argument that the post season makes things different is something I wouldn't argue against and right now the Indians are on a roll where Detroit has stumbled a bit but I still have concerns there.
1Perry
The Shapiro of Posters

Unread postby scrambler » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:30 pm

They made it....that's a great year. I thought none of this was a possibility. 92 wins, a wildcard (I thought they'd have to win division), Ubaldo completely and 100 percent turning his career around. He's my team MVP. I really did think his career was over. I think the game Wednesday regardless of whom it's against is a toss up. St Louis won a play in game last year and went on to take a 3-1 lead in the NLCS last year....proof that getting in is the main thing. It's 50 percent they win on Wed...if they get that coin flip game, who knows. I thought 7-3 the last 10 would get them in....as it turns out they really did have to go 10-0, and I don't care who they played....that is superb and clutch baseball by any definition to have to go 10-0 and actually go 10-0.
scrambler

Favorite Player: Charlie Spikes
Least Favorite Player: Oelkers/Yett

Unread postby 1Perry » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Ubaldo was the MVP down the stretch but for the season I think I would give the MVP to the bench.
1Perry
The Shapiro of Posters

Unread postby bac5665 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Now Texas and TB have to play a play-in game for the play-in game! Wish I could have watched it, but holy crap, playoffs!
bac5665

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Bug Selig

Unread postby justmebd » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:05 pm

This past month has just been one pleasant surprise after another. After getting swept by Detroit last month, I thought it was over. Glad things worked out in the end.

Time to get excited. The Tribe is on a roll and the Tigers limped into the playoffs. Maybe our luck will change!!!
justmebd

Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Unread postby pod2dawg » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:18 pm

:clap:
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby Am I Here Again? » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:18 pm

justmebd wrote:This past month has just been one pleasant surprise after another. After getting swept by Detroit last month, I thought it was over. Glad things worked out in the end.

Time to get excited. The Tribe is on a roll and the Tigers limped into the playoffs. Maybe our luck will change!!!

^This^

When the season started I said I'd be happy with going .500 after the last few years of crap. Happy? I'm Nick Swisher manic ecstatic! Image

Interesting fact: When the Tribe won the World Series in 1948 my dear husband was born four weeks later. I asked him if the Tribe won the World Series this year does that mean he might die four weeks later? He said "maybe, you never know". ~~~~ Gawd, I'm gonna miss him. Go Tribe!
I've tried 'em all, I really have, and the only church that truly feeds the soul, day in, day out, is the Church of Baseball.~~~Annie Savoy-"Bull Durham"
Am I Here Again?
Tribe-a-Holic

Favorite Player: Sam McDowell
Least Favorite Player: Any Red Sox or Yank

Unread postby pod2dawg » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:18 pm

:clap:
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby skatingtripods » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:57 pm

So many guys in that clubhouse during the celebration to be happy for. None bigger than Ubaldo Jimenez. To go from where he was in 2010 to what he was from 2011-April 2013 and then now, pitching the playoff clinching game. Booed off the mound countless times. What a tremendous moment for him.

This is fun. I don't want it to end on Wednesday.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby gotribe31 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:09 pm

justmebd wrote:This past month has just been one pleasant surprise after another. After getting swept by Detroit last month, I thought it was over. Glad things worked out in the end.

Thanks for clarifying that it's now permissible to get excited. Good to (finally) have you onboard the bandwagon.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby justmebd » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:56 pm

gotribe31 wrote:

Thanks for clarifying that it's now permissible to get excited. Good to (finally) have you onboard the bandwagon.

Hey, I'm not trying to be a dick, but up until the last month, WTF was there to really get excited about? This FO/Owner burned me too many times in the past five-six years for me to jump on early.
justmebd

Unread postby 7foot3 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:58 pm

gotribe31 wrote:Thanks for clarifying that it's now permissible to get excited. Good to (finally) have you onboard the bandwagon.

Yeah, no shit. You know what was exciting? A team that played pretty good ball for the majority of the year, got on some good winning streaks, and turned it on with a 21-6 record in September where they needed every single win. I just feel bad for everyone who was too busy moaning about something or another to get down to the park and enjoy a team that won at home 51 times.
Last edited by 7foot3 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My avatar is a reflection of Peeker's maturity and self-confidence.
7foot3
Zack Greinke of the Boards

Unread postby justmebd » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:12 pm

7foot3 wrote:
gotribe31 wrote:

Yeah, no shit. You know what was exciting? A team that played pretty good ball for the majority of the year, got on some good winning streaks, and turned it on with a 21-6 record in September where they needed every single win. I just feel bad for everyone who was too busy moaning about something or another to get down to the park and enjoy a team that won at home 51 times.

Good for you!!! Just jerk off to trolling me even though the Indians won today. Way to be a great fan!!

It's all my fault, I forgot about that. My reluctance to be Super Fan is the whole fucking reason we didn't clinch until today.

My bad.
justmebd

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:41 pm

With that finish to the season I don't know how you can't be excited. Any news on who will start on Wednesday for us?

I will probably be lynched for saying this but gotta give credit to Pros for calling out the weak schedule and wild card a month ago. We all knew the schedule was weak but most of us laughed at the chances of winning enough to jump 3-4 teams. And, I'm sure the time it took to post took valuable time away from his offseason TT focus, concentration and +/- tracking.

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:44 pm

YahooFanChicago wrote:With that finish to the season I don't know how you can't be excited. Any news on who will start on Wednesday for us?

I've heard it's Salazar.

Maybe the Dominican version of 1997 Jaret Wright? ;-) ;) :wink:

ETA- By "heard" I mean on Twitter, etc. Don't want to go "Indians Insider" on you. ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:50 pm

Thanks. Big game to start a rookie but he's been up to the task so far.

Surprised no cameo appearance on this board by the S. Carolina Redneck. Must be in lock-up somewhere or maybe instituationalized after watching Clemson getting rolled by USCe the past couple of years.

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:57 pm

YahooFanChicago wrote:Thanks. Big game to start a rookie but he's been up to the task so far.

Surprised no cameo appearance on this board by the S. Carolina Redneck. Must be in lock-up somewhere or maybe instituationalized after watching Clemson getting rolled by USCe the past couple of years.

Well, he's never faced Texas or Tampa so they haven't seen him. And he's also basically a 6-inning pitcher at this point in the season which is ok because teams don't fare well against him the first two plate appearances they have.

He's also been very good (in small sample size) on 6+days of rest and last time he pitched I believe was when I was there Wednesday.

How's that, SkatingTripods? I didn't quote the numbers but I used them. Meet your approval? ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby 7foot3 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:50 pm

justmebd wrote:Good for you!!! Just jerk off to trolling me even though the Indians won today. Way to be a great fan!!

It's all my fault, I forgot about that. My reluctance to be Super Fan is the whole fucking reason we didn't clinch until today.

My bad.

Well, you've you quite the defense mechanism. I don't give a crap whether you want to be a "Super Fan" or not, and I sure as hell didn't blame you for anything. If you've got an issue with something I actually said, maybe I can clarify. If not, go fucking Tribe.
7foot3

Unread postby skatingtripods » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:33 pm

peeker643 wrote:
YahooFanChicago wrote:Thanks. Big game to start a rookie but he's been up to the task so far.

Well, he's never faced Texas or Tampa so they haven't seen him. And he's also basically a 6-inning pitcher at this point in the season which is ok because teams don't fare well against him the first two plate appearances they have.

He's also been very good (in small sample size) on 6+days of rest and last time he pitched I believe was when I was there Wednesday.

How's that, SkatingTripods? I didn't quote the numbers but I used them. Meet your approval? ;-) ;) :wink:

I approve.

First time through: .214/.275/.393/.668
Second time through: .179/.247/.244/.491

Your bullpen will be completely fresh with two days off. Kluber is a bit of an unknown right now, McAllister is far too shaky to use in this spot, and I think Salazar's a better option than Kazmir. The Rangers were 4th in OPS and the Rays 7th in OPS against lefties.

I've been crunching things in my head all day trying to figure out who I'd rather face. I have a lean towards hoping the Rays win. They have more holes in their lineup than Texas and the Rangers have the game's top bullpen by WAR. The Rays are 10th. Sizable ERA discrepancy, but fairly even by FIP.

But, I'd rather face Derek Holland or Matt Garza than Alex Cobb. Cobb's the kind of guy that gives us trouble. Has a phenomenal changeup. Holland and Garza are struggling, while Cobb's coming in on fire.

Gun to my head, Rays, but I really don't have a preference.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby kman_holla8 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:16 am

peeker643 wrote:
YahooFanChicago wrote:With that finish to the season I don't know how you can't be excited. Any news on who will start on Wednesday for us?

I've heard it's Salazar.

Maybe the Dominican version of 1997 Jaret Wright? ;-) ;) :wink:

ETA- By "heard" I mean on Twitter, etc. Don't want to go "Indians Insider" on you. ;-) ;) :wink:

Game 163 on Wednesday!!! Believe it. I hope it's Salazar.
Lets say he gives lead thru 6 innings.
Would you rather turn the game 1over to the pen 2over to Masterson for the 3-inning save? My vote is for Masty. And can we use CP as a Assenmacher-type (pitch to one of two hitters only each game)instead of a gasoline can in the 9th inning.
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug" - Originated from a famous skit in Dave Chappelle's "Chappelle's Show". The skit would portray Rick James, usually high on cocaine, preforming doing crazy and stupid things, such as smacking Charlie Murphy in the face. Rick James would frequently explain away his actions by saying "Cocaine is a hell of a drug".
kman_holla8

Favorite Player: Swish
Least Favorite Player: Fair Weather Fans

Unread postby Am I Here Again? » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:48 am

justmebd wrote:....This FO/Owner burned me too many times in the past five-six years for me to jump on early.

Um, burned by only one front office? Rookie. ;-) ;) :wink: Try eight or nine. Frank Lane? Oy! Vernon Stouffer? Oh My. Nick Mileti? Gasp. The Dolans weren't the first unloved owners. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
I've tried 'em all, I really have, and the only church that truly feeds the soul, day in, day out, is the Church of Baseball.~~~Annie Savoy-"Bull Durham"
Am I Here Again?
Tribe-a-Holic

Favorite Player: Sam McDowell
Least Favorite Player: Any Red Sox or Yank

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:24 am

skatingtripods wrote:I've been crunching things in my head all day trying to figure out who I'd rather face. I have a lean towards hoping the Rays win. They have more holes in their lineup than Texas and the Rangers have the game's top bullpen by WAR. The Rays are 10th. Sizable ERA discrepancy, but fairly even by FIP.

September team hitting numbers:

Indians: .267/.342/.431
Rays: .243/.322/.393
Texas: .261/.315/.395

I'm leaning Rays as well, but a pretty even matchup regardless.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby justmebd » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:43 am

Am I Here Again? wrote:
justmebd wrote:....This FO/Owner burned me too many times in the past five-six years for me to jump on early.

Um, burned by only one front office? Rookie. ;-) ;) :wink: Try eight or nine. Frank Lane? Oy! Vernon Stouffer? Oh My. Nick Mileti? Gasp. The Dolans weren't the first unloved owners. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

:salute:
justmebd

Unread postby justmebd » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:48 am

7foot3 wrote:
justmebd wrote:Good for you!!! Just jerk off to trolling me even though the Indians won today. Way to be a great fan!!

My bad.

Well, you've you quite the defense mechanism. I don't give a crap whether you want to be a "Super Fan" or not, and I sure as hell didn't blame you for anything. If you've got an issue with something I actually said, maybe I can clarify. If not, go fucking Tribe.

By quoting me in relation to your post, you were being a classic messageboard dick. There's no need to clarify anything. It was uncalled for.

If you weren't trying to be rude, sorry for the miscommunication. Now drink a beer and take a deep breath and think about how your quoted posts might come off the next time. It's tiresome to deal with.
justmebd

Unread postby jb » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:40 am

peeker643 wrote:

I've heard it's Salazar.

ballsy.

Keeping the rotation intact playing for the next series. I like it.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Commodore Perry » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:43 am

Not having the wildcard until Wednesday is a real blessing. It allows the fan base a few days to just savor this bullrush into the postseason. I'm suprised at the genuine optimism people around Cleveland are showing for this team.
All the Good Things Happening in Cleveland
http://www.clevelandnewsblog.com
Commodore Perry
Old School American

Unread postby jb » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:02 am

Commodore Perry wrote: I'm suprised at the genuine optimism people around Cleveland are showing for this team.

Really?

You know how we are.
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:08 am

jb wrote:You know how we are.

A bunch of bandwagon followers that worship at the alter of all things shit and orange?
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:13 am

e0y2e3 wrote:
jb wrote:You know how we are.

A bunch of bandwagon followers that worship at the alter of all things shit and orange?

F U Cartman.

- Stan
jb

Unread postby Spin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:43 am

Have the Indians and Reds ever been in the World Series in the playoffs in the season?

Wouldn't an in-state World Series be a riot.
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby HoodooMan » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:49 am

Spin wrote:Have the Indians and Reds ever been in the World Series in the playoffs in the season?

In the stadium? In the October?
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby Rat_Tail » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:46 pm

Spin wrote:Have the Indians and Reds ever been in the World Series in the playoffs in the season?

Wouldn't an in-state World Series be a riot.

Could've happened in 95 but the Reds lost in the NLCS.

I think a Cleveland/Pittsburgh WS would be even better.
Cleveland is the city where we come from so run run
Rat_Tail
Take Me Back To 2007

Favorite Player: Pronk
Least Favorite Player: Marson

Unread postby 7foot3 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:57 pm

justmebd wrote:By quoting me in relation to your post, you were being a classic messageboard dick. There's no need to clarify anything. It was uncalled for.

If you weren't trying to be rude, sorry for the miscommunication. Now drink a beer and take a deep breath and think about how your quoted posts might come off the next time. It's tiresome to deal with.

As I'm sure you know, the system quotes everything from the post you quote, even older quotes. I usually remove it, but didn't this time. I edited to make sure that you can feel warm and fuzzy inside now.

And yeah, the guy who calls people "dick" has room to talk about how a post might come off.
7foot3

Unread postby Spin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:06 pm

HoodooMan wrote:

In the stadium? In the October?

Fuck moonshine hangovers...
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby coachMueller » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Long-time reader, first-time poster. I may be a little crazy, but this year's Indians team reminds me a lot of the '88 Dodgers team that beat Oakland in the WS. You have proven, consistently successful managers (Lasorda and Francona), a starting pitcher coming off an incredible second half (Hershiser and Jimenez), closers with substance abuse problems (Jay Howell/pine tar and Perez/cheeba), an aging slugger who comes off the bench (Kirk Gibson and Giambi), solid pitching and no big stars on offense. The only other guys I can even remember on that Dodgers team are Mike Scioscia (probably b/c he currently manages the Angels) and Alfredo Griffin (probably b/c I like Italian food). People have (rightfully) criticized the Indians for their record against other playoff teams like Boston and Detroit, but the Dodgers were 1-11 against the Mets during the regular season before beating them in the NLCS. I'm not big on predictions, but given the nature of the post-season I think the Tribe can certainly make it interesting and I hope they do. Wish I could be there on Wednesday...
coachMueller

Favorite Player: Mickey Callaway
Least Favorite Player: John Elway

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:11 pm

"closers with substance abuse problems (Jay Howell/pine tar )"

Huffing Pine Tar was a serious problem in the late 80s, if I recall correctly.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby bookelly » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:43 pm

I'm rooting for a Doyer's Tribe series. For the obvious reason that I'm a mile from Doyer Stadium and I get free tickets.
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Unread postby justmebd » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:44 pm

7foot3 wrote:
justmebd wrote:By quoting me in relation to your post, you were being a classic messageboard dick. There's no need to clarify anything. It was uncalled for.

As I'm sure you know, the system quotes everything from the post you quote, even older quotes. I usually remove it, but didn't this time. I edited to make sure that you can feel warm and fuzzy inside now.

And yeah, the guy who calls people "dick" has room to talk about how a post might come off.

Wow. You really don't get it. It really is amazing how you don't understand how you started this. I'll try and explain this as simply as I can: I took no shots at you or anybody, and yet you called me out in a quote, then got angry when I asked WTF you were doing.

I'm done with you now. It's like talking to my 3-year old when he's throwing a tantrum.
justmebd

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Fantastic first post, coachMueller. Please post more often.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

PreviousNext

Return to Cleveland Indians & MLB