Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Even chick fil-a piles on

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Even chick fil-a piles on

Unread postby hebner20 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:58 pm

hebner20

Favorite Player: shoeless joe
Least Favorite Player: Barry Bonds

Re: Even chick fil-a piles on

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Fuck chick fil a
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby hebner20 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:58 am

I am not on advocare, I love chick fil a. If I had to choose between the browns,pro football in general or chick fil a for the rest of my life. I would choose chick fil a. Chick fil a never told me to go root for Buffalo (wild wings). :cheers:
hebner20

Favorite Player: shoeless joe
Least Favorite Player: Barry Bonds

Unread postby jb » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:32 am

This is hilarious & completely deserved .
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Govbarney » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:09 pm

That's funny, though I got to admit I'm not a fan of their chicken. Id take a KFC Chicken Sandwich, BK Chicken Sandwich, or McChicken any day of the week if I am forced to eat a shitty fast food chicken sandwich.
"I don't think they're building chemical weapons in Berea. But they might be. I can't say for sure."
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Favorite Player: Smallmouth Bass
Least Favorite Player: Sheephead

Unread postby mattvan1 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:36 pm

If I could afford a franchise I would buy one. It's a license to print money. (^)
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby General » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:55 pm

Who cares? The Browns are an irrelevant entity that deserves zero respect.
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:48 pm

motherscratcher wrote:Fuck chick fil a

With a chainsaw.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:03 pm

This is in North Canton.

Hikohadon wrote:

With a chainsaw.

I've not eaten a single piece of chicken from that place since August 1, 2012.

I normally would be respectful to one's political or religious beliefs, but there's a line.

That day, they and their supporters crossed that line.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:07 pm

It's a place that sells shitty chicken patties that you could get in 90% of the high school cafeterias in the country.

It's gross.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:16 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:It's a place that sells shitty chicken patties that you could get in 90% of the high school cafeterias in the country.

It's gross.

You clearly know less about chicken than you do about pizza. Only place that serves chicken that might actually be chicken.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:42 am

Ziner wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:It's a place that sells shitty chicken patties that you could get in 90% of the high school cafeterias in the country.

It's gross.

You clearly know less about chicken than you do about pizza. Only place that serves chicken that might actually be chicken.

Actually i'm an awesome expert on chicken. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

It's a bland, skinless patty of grossness. I hate all fast food chicken anyhow.... and pretty much fast food in general. I'll buy some cutlets bread 'em and fry 'em in my decades old cast iron skillet.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby scott » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:43 am

Ziner wrote:Only place that serves chicken that might actually be chicken.

Loaded with MSG and other crap. In case anyone needs another reason to avoid them.

"Chicken (whole breast filet, seasoning [salt, monosodium glutamate, sugar, spices, paprika], seasoned coater [enriched bleached wheat flour {with malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid}, sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, nonfat milk, leavening {baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate}, spice, soybean oil, color {paprika}], milk wash [water, nonfat milk, egg], peanut oil [fully refined peanut oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness and dimethylpolysiloxane as an anti-foaming agent]), bun (enriched flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, folic acid], water, high fructose corn syrup, yeast, contains 2% or less of each of the following: liquid yeast, soybean oil, nonfat milk, salt, wheat gluten, soy flour, dough conditioners [may contain one or more of the following: mono- and diglycerides, calcium and sodium stearoyl lactylates, calcium peroxide], soy flour, amylase, yeast nutrients [monocalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, ammonium sulfate], calcium propionate added to retard spoilage, soy lecithin, cornstarch, butter oil [soybean oil, palm kernel oil, soy lecithin, artificial flavor, TBHQ and citric acid added as preservatives, and artificial color]), pickles (cucumbers, water, vinegar, salt, calcium chloride, alum, potassium sorbate [preservative], natural flavors, polysorbate 80, yellow 5, blue 1)."
scott

Favorite Player: Sabby Piscitelli
Least Favorite Player: Everyone Else

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:18 pm

scott wrote:
Ziner wrote:Only place that serves chicken that might actually be chicken.

Loaded with MSG and other crap. In case anyone needs another reason to avoid them.

"Chicken (whole breast filet, seasoning [salt, monosodium glutamate, sugar, spices, paprika], seasoned coater [enriched bleached wheat flour {with malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid}, sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, nonfat milk, leavening {baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate}, spice, soybean oil, color {paprika}], milk wash [water, nonfat milk, egg], peanut oil [fully refined peanut oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness and dimethylpolysiloxane as an anti-foaming agent]), bun (enriched flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, folic acid], water, high fructose corn syrup, yeast, contains 2% or less of each of the following: liquid yeast, soybean oil, nonfat milk, salt, wheat gluten, soy flour, dough conditioners [may contain one or more of the following: mono- and diglycerides, calcium and sodium stearoyl lactylates, calcium peroxide], soy flour, amylase, yeast nutrients [monocalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, ammonium sulfate], calcium propionate added to retard spoilage, soy lecithin, cornstarch, butter oil [soybean oil, palm kernel oil, soy lecithin, artificial flavor, TBHQ and citric acid added as preservatives, and artificial color]), pickles (cucumbers, water, vinegar, salt, calcium chloride, alum, potassium sorbate [preservative], natural flavors, polysorbate 80, yellow 5, blue 1)."

Is that how you make a chicken patty or a nuclear bomb?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby dmiles » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Triple-S wrote:This is in North Canton.

Hikohadon wrote:

With a chainsaw.

I've not eaten a single piece of chicken from that place since August 1, 2012.

I normally would be respectful to one's political or religious beliefs, but there's a line.

That day, they and their supporters crossed that line.

Funny that was the last time I ate there, that day. Since I don't eat bread/potatoes or breaded chicken, Chik-Fil-A is fairly useless to me. I can't even remember what the hub-ub was.....gay abortions, or interracial transgenderism or something. When I saw UCF kids with signs saying not to eat there, that was a good indication that I probably should cross the line.

Now that I really hate the GOP I feel kind of dirty for doing it (though in fairness I dislike those progressives with pickets signs even more). Eating that day went against my basic instinct to not go along with any pack.
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL