Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

No game thread? Game thread.

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Re: No game thread? Game thread.

Unread postby justmebd » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:13 am

comish wrote:
mattvan1 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Why don't you run the team?

You're a sneaky, icky, little insurance guy, i'm sure that will help.

So is Joe Banner. And when it comes to sneaky, icky, little insurance guys, I vote for Peeks.

24X7X365

I second that as long as Lead Pipe comes in a package deal to head up the PR Department.

Hey! I want the PR job!! At least then I could say I'm using the degree I went to college for instead of having it on standby in case I run out of toilet paper.
justmebd

Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Unread postby jb » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:13 am

trsteve1 wrote:I'm sure this has been said.. but in a close game (as this was) why 53 passes to 13 runs?

Specifically, why give Weeden 53 times to screw the pooch? We already know he is proficient in pooch screwing.. don't need 53 times to hammer it into our head.. we don't know if (a healthy) T-Rich is any good though, let's find out.. number 3 pick after all..

It's mind boggling to me TRich gets a pass.

First off, TRich got the carries he did brcause its the fuckin NFL 2013 not the Big 10 1974. That's why you don't trade chances for great WRs for nose guards & busts and draft an ordinary RB 3rd overall.

TRich has no short burst to beat the one man. This makes him ordinary. He tried to chop and juke every single carry like hes Barry. Can not cut at speed. He's not gonna transform.

Not like you can tell half his carries.

Want more carries? Maybe break 3.7 ypc with those you do get when the D is expecting pass.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby jb » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:27 am

peeker643 wrote:
trsteve1 wrote:is it too soon to start looking forward to the 2014 draft?

Never. All that's really needed is a QB, a RG, a LG, two CBs, 2 safeties and 2WRs. And then one of everything else.

Can't miss really.

Well...on second thought...

Exactly.

I saw almost no improvement in Weeds from last season in his areas of deficiency. Hes not likely the answer unless the question is "who is the next "Matt Moore"? NEEEXT!

But this FO talked shit while pud whackin all off season. Any Browns QB has the cockpit of a crop duster. The OL was overmatched, the WRs are as bad as the 2011 glory days and TRich is utterly meh. If you think Aaron Rogers lifts these scroats up on his ass ur just plain drunk or shouldn't post.

Watching the real NFL the next game I saw CK throw the same pass as Weeds; too hard & slightly off target. Not a perfect pass. Boldon controls it laying out with amazing hands; 15 yard gain. Little butterfingers it and its an int.

That's why Eric. That's why.

We need a QB but we need so much more. Until an FO stops carrying $35 mil in cap room & stresses actually winning over player development it's Ground Hog Day. No, we're not getting the Boldons yet. But a guy the Phins, a shitty team dumped, as all the help we added? Tell you all you need to know.

The D played well until the Phins went max protect & got numbers up front. They knew other than Haden they could own our DBs 1:1. Ball game.
jb

Unread postby JacksonDysonJackson » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:57 am

They hooked me. Again.

Not that I thought they'd be "good", rather Looking Like An Actual NFL Team. They didn't, again.

Banner said we'd see improvement. We didn't.

The bad and ugly have been discussed here already, I'll only add that it was mind-boggling that Chud/Norv didn't adjust to Miami's jailbreak pass rush with a RB or TE chipping more. They tried exactly one screen pass in the 2nd half, but Weeds threw a 4-seamer high and outside. Woulda been a big gainer.

Kicker looked good tho.
JacksonDysonJackson

Favorite Player: Bernie
Least Favorite Player: Derek

Unread postby jb » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:36 am

JacksonDysonJackson wrote:They hooked me. Again.

Not that I thought they'd be "good", rather Looking Like An Actual NFL Team. They didn't, again.

The bad and ugly have been discussed here already, I'll only add that it was mind-boggling that Chud/Norv didn't adjust to Miami's jailbreak pass rush with a RB or TE chipping more. They tried exactly one screen pass in the 2nd half, but Weeds threw a 4-seamer high and outside. Woulda been a big gainer.

Kicker looked good tho.

Funny parts was when they did adjust Ogby was a matador.
jb

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:58 am

jb wrote:
JacksonDysonJackson wrote:They hooked me. Again.

Kicker looked good tho.

Funny parts was when they did adjust Ogby was a matador.

Meh. That play was supposed to be Oby chipping Wake at the most and Weeds getting ball to Bess on quick 1-step out for the 4th and 2. Should have never been holding the ball long enough for Wake to disrupt the throw no matter how fast Wake is or how little of Wake Oby got.

But we all saw that didn't quite pan out for whatever reason. Either Bess getting jammed up at the LoS or Weeds holding the ball too long. Or a combo of each.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:59 am

I wonder if Brian Robiskie watched the game...
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby justmebd » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:20 am

FUDU wrote:I wonder if Brian Robiskie watched the game...

Even if he still was on the roster, he'd still just be "watching the game."
justmebd

Unread postby HoodooMan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:30 am

jb wrote:We need a QB but we need so much more.

Yeah, Weeden was still bad yesterday, but I'm not sure he's even one of the top three reasons we lost that game.

#1-Clearly to me, was basically everyone in our defensive backfield not named Joe Haden. Did Joe really have that great of a day erasing Wallace, or was it just so easy to pick on the others that Tannehill never bothered looking in his direction? The exaggerated way people used to talk about Sheldon Brown is how bad Skrine actually was yesterday.

#2-When was the last time our RG & RT were so overmatched in pass protection? I know we went through some pretty bad lines for years, but damn, has it actually ever been worse than that in terms of concentration of suck in two guys playing right next to one another? I don't remember. That was pretty bad.

#3-Toss up between Weeden & Weeden's weaponry, IMO. Trent still looks slow and meh. Greg needs another lunch with Alonzo Mourning or something. When Ogy & Barnridge(?) stayed in to chip on pass protection, they appeared to be drawn into Cousins & Schwartz' black hole of suck. Josh Gordon couldn't help, because Josh Gordon is a dumbass. But, no doubt, the accuracy & decision-making from Weeden remains hoooooo-boy bad. Dear Solomon Wilcotts, that actually isn't his blind side, unless he's somehow double blind-sided, which would explain a lot.

PS: On a completely unrelated note, the contrast in quality of product between NFL opening day and the Women's US Open Final yesterday wasn't exactly the stuff $10-billion/yr businesses are made of.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:38 am

HoodooMan wrote:
jb wrote:We need a QB but we need so much more.

Yeah, Weeden was still bad yesterday, but I'm not sure he's even one of the top three reasons we lost that game.

#1-Clearly to me, was basically everyone in our defensive backfield not named Joe Haden. Did Joe really have that great of a day erasing Wallace, or was it just so easy to pick on the others that Tannehill never bothered looking in his direction? The exaggerated way people used to talk about Sheldon Brown is how bad Skrine actually was yesterday.

#2-When was the last time our RG & RT were so overmatched in pass protection? I know we went through some pretty bad lines for years, but damn, has it actually ever been worse than that in terms of concentration of suck in two guys playing right next to one another? I don't remember. That was pretty bad.

#3-Toss up between Weeden & Weeden's weaponry, IMO. Trent still looks slow and meh. Greg needs another lunch with Alonzo Mourning or something. When Ogy & Barnridge(?) stayed in to chip on pass protection, they appeared to be drawn into Cousins & Schwartz' black hole of suck. Josh Gordon couldn't help, because Josh Gordon is a dumbass. But, no doubt, the accuracy & decision-making from Weeden remains hoooooo-boy bad. Dear Solomon Wilcotts, that actually isn't his blind side, unless he's somehow double blind-sided, which would explain a lot.

PS: On a completely unrelated note, the contrast in quality of product between NFL opening day and the Women's US Open Final yesterday wasn't exactly the stuff $10-billion businesses are made of.

1. IMO it was combo of both. I actually forgot Haden and Wallace were playing til 2nd half but by that time Tannehill found Chris Owens on the field and just decided to have mean-spirited fun at Owens' expense. Occasionally he'd also make Ward, Skrine and Gipson feel stupid too. But Owens was his bitch.

And I think 2. is a huge enough issue that 3. fell in behind it. Having backs and RBs 'chip' implies that someone else might actually engage the rusher first. Oby and Barnidge, et al were more often 'chipping' on guys who were never touched or engaged by an OL. That's asking a lot out of those guys.

Lastly- How the hell was Wake undrafted?

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby jb » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:39 am

HoodooMan wrote:
#2-When was the last time our RG & RT were so overmatched in pass protection?

Uh, last year's opener?

Denver?

Queue the babba O'Reilly.
jb

Unread postby jb » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:40 am

peeker643 wrote:Lastly- How the hell was Wake undrafted?

I'll take "Whose on the next busted for PEDs list" for $ 500, Alex.
jb

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:44 am

peeker643 wrote:Lastly- How the hell was Wake undrafted?

Simple, people were sleeping.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby jb » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:51 am

peeker643 wrote:I actually forgot Haden and Wallace were playing til 2nd half

I'll take, "What happens when you draft patiently, choose obviously, and let the BPA come to you and pull the level for him and he plays like his draft slot" for $ 100 Alex.
jb

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:58 am

jb wrote:

I'll take, "What happens when you draft patiently, choose obviously, and let the BPA come to you and pull the level for him and he plays like his draft slot" for $ 100 Alex.

That would never fit on a Jeopardy category screen, dude.

Oh.... just for shits and giggles and because I still believe it wouldn't have been as ridiculous to do as others believe, there's this:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl- ... e-in-debut

Not a Mingo hater, but shit. You wanna talk pulling the lever for a very good player at a position of need (regardless of Luvao & Pinkston health) and taking a guy that makes you better in the pass and run game, well, .....

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby HoodooMan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:00 am

peeker643 wrote:I actually forgot Haden and Wallace were playing til 2nd half but by that time Tannehill found Chris Owens on the field and just decided to have mean-spirited fun at Owens' expense. Occasionally he'd also make Ward, Skrine and Gipson feel stupid too. But Owens was his bitch.

Yikes, I don't know. Hartline vs. Skrine was just a nightmare all day. Though, I suppose it's revealing that two of our DBs could stand out so infamously in one game. And probably not a great sign of things to come, because when that masterful Tannehill & Hartline connection tears you a new hole, it's going to be another long year. Or maybe just another year when raking the leaves becomes a more attractive option than watching the games so that, in a way, it's another very short year.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:06 am

HoodooMan wrote:
peeker643 wrote:I actually forgot Haden and Wallace were playing til 2nd half but by that time Tannehill found Chris Owens on the field and just decided to have mean-spirited fun at Owens' expense. Occasionally he'd also make Ward, Skrine and Gipson feel stupid too. But Owens was his bitch.

Yikes, I don't know. Hartline vs. Skrine was just a nightmare all day. Though, I suppose it's revealing that two of our DBs could stand out so infamously in one game. And probably not a great sign of things to come, because when that masterful Tannehill & Hartline connection tears you a new hole, it's going to be another long year. Or maybe just another year when raking the leaves becomes a more attractive option than watching the games so that, in a way, it's another very short year.

It's a true pygmy among midgets scenario. Maybe you're right. I just can't wipe my head clear of a three play sequence where Owens was beaten successively and resoundingly on all three.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby JacksonDysonJackson » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:12 am

It's a true pygmy among midgets scenario. Maybe you're right. I just can't wipe my head clear of a three play sequence where Owens was beaten successively and resoundingly on all three.

He failed to make the tackles too.
JacksonDysonJackson

Favorite Player: Bernie
Least Favorite Player: Derek

Unread postby pod2dawg » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:13 am

Good points Lads, as with all things Brown we go in without our best DL, injured 1st Rounder, Best Receiver on the wagon, no OG's, new offense, suspect QB, average receivers. Ward with a blown shoulder people named Skrine, McFadden, Aubrey, Gipson, Bademosi, & Owens flailing around chasing Dolphins all Day. Of course our best DB shows up with vaseline on his hands and drops two picks...get back on the Adderal.

The Phish show up with a QB we coulda had, a DB we cut ( that gets TWO picks I think) and the best player on the field....Wake who nobody drafted....cut by the Giants...sold mortgages....excelled in Canada....and is now sticking it up everbody's asses he faces. Gotta appreciate him.

GOOD NEWS: Looks like Cameron figured it out. We are tied for first. Tribe won.
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:16 am

pod2dawg wrote:Good points Lads, as with all things Brown we go in without our best DL, injured 1st Rounder, Best Receiver on the wagon, no OG's, new offense, suspect QB, average receivers. Ward with a blown shoulder people named Skrine, McFadden, Aubrey, Gipson, Bademosi, & Owens flailing around chasing Dolphins all Day. Of course our best DB shows up with vaseline on his hands and drops two picks...get back on the Adderal.

The Phish show up with a QB we coulda had, a DB we cut ( that gets TWO picks I think) and the best player on the field....Wake who nobody drafted....cut by the Giants...sold mortgages....excelled in Canada....and is now sticking it up everbody's asses he faces. Gotta appreciate him.

GOOD NEWS: Looks like Cameron figured it out. We are tied for first. Tribe won.

Now you're just making things up. ;-) ;) :wink:

They actually lost in 9th.

Or in the 8th when Asdrubal flailed his way into another GIDP with the bases loaded and one out.

But they lost.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby pod2dawg » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:19 am

^^^ Got me. Tribe shoulda won. But they still have a shot to play one more game. ;)...and damn you're fast.
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby justmebd » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:25 am

I don't remember if this has been pointed out yet or not, but Weeden did manage to avoid being trapped underneath the American Flag this year.

So I guess he's improved in that area of the game.
justmebd

Unread postby jb » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:35 am

peeker643 wrote:
jb wrote:

That would never fit on a Jeopardy category screen, dude.

Oh.... just for shits and giggles and because I still believe it wouldn't have been as ridiculous to do as others believe, there's this:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl- ... e-in-debut

Not a Mingo hater, but shit. You wanna talk pulling the lever for a very good player at a position of need (regardless of Luvao & Pinkston health) and taking a guy that makes you better in the pass and run game, well, .....

Wichu lock step.

See also, the 49ers.
jb

Unread postby comish » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:36 am

justmebd wrote:I don't remember if this has been pointed out yet or not, but Weeden did manage to avoid being trapped underneath the American Flag this year.

So I guess he's improved in that area of the game.

+1
Damn, you beat me to it
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
comish
Champion of Mediocrity

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:14 pm

Got myself pretty liquored up before walking into the stadium so I wouldn't have to remember it - hell, wouldn't even have gone in had there been a TV in the car - so really just have vague impressions of the game. Weeden sucking, no one open, O line struggling to keep pocket clean, DB's chasing wide open Miami receivers, thoroughly boring game. Tannehill wasn't good either, he's better than Weeds, but that's not saying much. Not overly interested in him, or the Dolphins, for that matter. Gonna be a long, dull year, thank god for NFL Ticket.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Remember when the drunk Browns fan tripped and fell near...I mean "tackled" that poor young Jets fan?

http://deadspin.com/he-is-but-calling-a-7-year-old-an-asshole-and-not-blur-1280176601
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby TouchEmAllTime » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:44 pm

This Chip Kelly shit is pretty intriguing.
Bring the NHL to C-Town.
TouchEmAllTime

Favorite Player: James Haslam
Least Favorite Player: 2013 #1 Pick

Unread postby leadpipe » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:02 pm

TouchEmAllTime wrote:This Chip Kelly shit is pretty intriguing.

Imagine how intriguing it would've been with Weeden captaining the ship?
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby TouchEmAllTime » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:07 pm

leadpipe wrote:
TouchEmAllTime wrote:This Chip Kelly shit is pretty intriguing.

Imagine how intriguing it would've been with Weeden captaining the ship?

The nice thing would have been, we wouldn't have him right now, but yes, that would be wildly entertaining.
Bring the NHL to C-Town.
TouchEmAllTime

Favorite Player: James Haslam
Least Favorite Player: 2013 #1 Pick

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:57 pm

RG3 is finally looking decent, was channelling his inner Weeden earlier.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:33 am

I hate to play this game, but man..imagine in some bizarre alternate reality where the Browns have Chip Kelly as HC, and RG3 at QB.

Ah well.

I don't know how to grade Chud yet.

This isn't like he's Pat Shurmer, and the guy looked incompetent out there. Sure, that could prove to be the case later on, but right now, he looks "eh".
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby justmebd » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:10 am

Triple-S wrote:I hate to play this game, but man..imagine in some bizarre alternate reality where the Browns have Chip Kelly as HC, and RG3 at QB.

Ah well.

I don't know how to grade Chud yet.

This isn't like he's Pat Shurmer, and the guy looked incompetent out there. Sure, that could prove to be the case later on, but right now, he looks "eh".

I didn't see the Shurmur "Coaching is HARD you guys!!!" look on Chud's face during the game, so we've already taken a giant step forward.

But here's PFF's report on the game, just to piss in your Wheaties.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2 ... le-week-1/
justmebd

Unread postby HoodooMan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:19 am

I always found Mangini's pouty face to be the most ridiculous:

Also, when looking for Romeo-face pics, I found this and it amused me:

HoodooMan
The King

Unread postby pup » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Brandon Weeden was 11-of-28 with two interceptions on throws 5 yards or fewer downfield. Blaine Gabbert was the only other QB with a completion percentage under 50 percent on short throws.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby jb » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:58 pm

pup wrote:
Brandon Weeden was 11-of-28 with two interceptions on throws 5 yards or fewer downfield. Blaine Gabbert was the only other QB with a completion percentage under 50 percent on short throws.

And y'all ran Couch out on a rail...
jb

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:52 pm

jb wrote:
pup wrote:

And y'all ran Couch out on a rail...

Ick, we're not putting on Couch-colored glasses, are we?

People sucking in the present doesn't make those who sucked in the past suck less.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:02 pm

I love the 50 Browns re-cap articles on the front page. Brilliant stuff, guys way to communicate.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby leadpipe » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I love the 50 Browns re-cap articles on the front page. Brilliant stuff, guys way to communicate.

Perhaps they are just re-running them from the last 15 Week #1's?
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby jb » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:06 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I love the 50 Browns re-cap articles on the front page. Brilliant stuff, guys way to communicate.

Stop poking Peeker.
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:39 am

I swear last year JB told me Schwartz was like awesome or something.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby jb » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:56 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:I swear last year JB told me Schwartz was like awesome or something.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2013/01/10/pfwpfwa-2012-all-rookie-team
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:07 pm

You mean he wasn't flagged for a holding penalty all year? DAYUM!
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby jb » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:You mean he wasn't flagged for a holding penalty all year? DAYUM!

The Schwartz ain't bad. cam wake is really f'n good. Whenthey tried to go max protect these ass clowns were missing chips and the RB couldn't decide which to hit first, the man running by Cousins at full speed or wake killing Scwartz. So he hit no one.

Schwartz ain't bad but he struggles with speed rushers like most ORTs.

Plnety of other more deserving targets upon which to heap scorn.
jb

Previous

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL