Text Size

College Sports Arena

Do we have another FB?

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Do we have another FB?

Unread postby furls » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:26 pm

We really need a MLB. With Zack Boren moving on, I am wondering who we can replace Curtis Grant with this year. He was terrible today.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Re: Do we have another FB?

Unread postby pod2dawg » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:57 am

I hear James-Micheal Johnson is available. ;)

It does absolutely boggle my mind too Furls.....seems we at tOSU have " look like Tarzan...play like Janes" at MLB. Grant was a BEAST recruit. Maybe he shakes out of this in the next couple.

I know I may be drawn & quartered but I actually feel Shazier is an OLB forced to play the middle.
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:31 am

pod2dawg wrote:I hear James-Micheal Johnson is available. ;)

It does absolutely boggle my mind too Furls.....seems we at tOSU have " look like Tarzan...play like Janes" at MLB. Grant was a BEAST recruit. Maybe he shakes out of this in the next couple.

I know I may be drawn & quartered but I actually feel Shazier is an OLB forced to play the middle.

Tell ya what, Curtis Grant may be terrible and he may be disappointing, but holy shit is that dude ripped. My God he looks like a different person altogether than the one who came to OSU.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby furls » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:27 pm

If linebacking was actually a body building contest Curtis Grant would be an All American and Butkus winner. Here he is on the far left.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/buckshot/ ... r-workouts
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Return to College Sports Arena