Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Cracka goin LEARN!

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Cracka goin LEARN!

Unread postby jb » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:19 am

jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Cracka goin LEARN!

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:24 am

Meyer's fault!
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:27 am

It's a shame because he's apparently never used that word before in his life until that moment. Just like Paula Deen.

It's so crazy that someone would act like that at a Kenny Chesney concert.

OT - did they ever catch the guy who stole all of Chesney's sleeves?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:30 pm

Seems to me that the best punishment would be to have him in that locker room with some very large black people ready to beat his ass if he ever says it in their presence.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby jb » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:44 pm

skatingtripods wrote:Seems to me that the best punishment would be to have him in that locker room with some very large black people ready to beat his ass if he ever says it in their presence.

The best punishment is that Mike Vick, an African-American gentleman, is gonna send him over the middle on every skinny post or sit down at the market route humanly possible to audible and throw the ball high just as the DB is arriving in coverage.
jb

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:01 pm

jb wrote:
skatingtripods wrote:Seems to me that the best punishment would be to have him in that locker room with some very large black people ready to beat his ass if he ever says it in their presence.

The best punishment is that Mike Vick, an African-American gentleman, is gonna send him over the middle on every skinny post or sit down at the market route humanly possible to audible and throw the ball high just as the DB is arriving in coverage.

Michael Vick : this story :: Gary Conduit : 911 attacks.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:02 pm

jb wrote:The best punishment is that Mike Vick, an African-American gentleman, is gonna send him over the middle on every skinny post or sit down at the market route humanly possible to audible and throw the ball high just as the DB is arriving in coverage.

Sounds about right. Chip Kelly will put him out there to run a crossing route on 3rd & 7 just for the 15-yarder for targeting.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:18 pm

jb wrote:

Vick must want a piece of that bounty his brother placed on Cooper

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22955053/marcus-vick-puts-bounty-on-eagles-wr-riley-cooper
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby jb » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:
jb wrote:

Vick must want a piece of that bounty his brother placed on Cooper

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22955053/marcus-vick-puts-bounty-on-eagles-wr-riley-cooper

Only 1 large?

the Vick brothers spent that much on dog treats / week.
jb

Unread postby leadpipe » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:34 pm

motherscratcher wrote:It's a shame because he's apparently never used that word before in his life until that moment. Just like Paula Deen.

It's so crazy that someone would act like that at a Kenny Chesney concert.

OT - did they ever catch the guy who stole all of Chesney's sleeves?

At a Kenny Chesney concert, I believe that's the third most popular word aside from a and the. Fourth place is biggun'
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby swerb » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:34 pm

You picture what is gonna happen to this cat at the bottom of piles this year?

Safeties and linebackers will know they can abuse him with no threat of retort.

Like being able to throw at a guy in baseball without fear of retribution.

Dudes career may not be done, but its gonna be a brutal road back for him.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby mattvan1 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:26 am

swerb wrote:You picture what is gonna happen to this cat at the bottom of piles this year?

Safeties and linebackers will know they can abuse him with no threat of retort.

Like being able to throw at a guy in baseball without fear of retribution.

Dudes career may not be done, but its gonna be a brutal road back for him.

On behalf of the regulars here, I would like to welcome you to TCF. I hope you take the time to look around and post frequently. :hide:
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:31 am

I thought only chicks and gay dudes liked Kenny Chesney.

He should have just called the guy a "fag", locker room never would have given so much as a single fuck.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I thought only chicks and gay dudes liked Kenny Chesney.

He should have just called the guy a "fag", locker room never would have given so much as a single fuck.

Well, the gay players in the locker room would, but they would do so anonymously so as not to endure a more publicly sanctioned type of discrimination.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Just glad they found the last remaining racist in sports. Now we can get on with things.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:24 pm

peeker643 wrote:Just glad they found the last remaining racist in sports. Now we can get on with things.

"The Attorney General says there's too much violence on TV, and that should stop. But even if you took out all the violent shows, you could still see the news. So until mankind is peaceful enough not to have violence on the news, there's no point in taking it out of shows that need it for entertainment value."
Hikohadon

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
peeker643 wrote:Just glad they found the last remaining racist in sports. Now we can get on with things.

The Attorney General says there's too much violence on TV, and that should stop. But even if you took out all the violent shows, you could still see the news. So until mankind is peaceful enough not to have violence on the news, there's no point in taking it out of shows that need it for entertainment value.

According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Cary Williams with quite possible the best comments on this situation, props to him for being honest, frank and above the intellectual dishonesty that revolves around most comments.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:36 am

Really shocked by FUDU jumping in with the "BUT BLACK PEOPLE SAY IT!!! THEY SHOULDN'T DO THAT!!!!" post.

LOL at the racist waiting for someone, anyone to say something he could cling to in this situation.

You go white trash! YOU GO!
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:33 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Really shocked by FUDU jumping in with the "BUT BLACK PEOPLE SAY IT!!! THEY SHOULDN'T DO THAT!!!!" post.

LOL at the racist waiting for someone, anyone to say something he could cling to in this situation.

Do you dispute the validity and well reasoned response Williams had you intellectual twerp?

He's admitting it will be hard to look at Cooper the same way, he lost trust in Cooper (a well deserved loss in trust), but also admits he was still doesn't know Cooper well enough to turn his back on him completely. Funny that Williams didn't feel the need to put a bigger target on Cooper's back.

JFC did you pay a lot of money to be a full blown idiot.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:36 am

"BLACK PEOPLE SAY IT TOOOO!!!!"

- FUDU's take
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:45 am

e0y2e3 wrote:"BLACK PEOPLE SAY IT TOOOO!!!!"

- FUDU's take

Dude you ARE Riley Cooper, the only difference is we just don't have you on tape.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:00 am

Racist say what?

BTW: I'm more amused by you running in here to throw out a qualification of the use of the word since you are a giant racist than I care about Riley Cooper. Riley Cooper is a dumbass that said a dumbshit thing and will get his for it, especially if he really is a racist.

It's just incredible the noted biggot FUDU shows up immediately to post:

"BLACK PEOPLE DO IT TOOO!OOO!!!!"
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:30 pm

Intellectual dishonesty can be defined by a white guy pretending that he doesn't know EXACTLY how it will be perceived if he uses the word, so fantasizing that the use of the word in a way that is intended to be anything other than purposely racist and offensive is false.

I personally don't find any insult as lame as "cracker" to be offensive, but I know that if other ethnicities use the word, they INTEND it to be offensive. Just like "Infidel", which I personally embrace since I am one, but I know that if a Muslim calls me that, he's not giving me a compliment.

It doesn't matter how YOU feel, we all know the world we actually live in and we know perfectly well how the use of words of this nature will be perceived publicly. So unless your intent is to come out loud and proud with your racism, you have to be fucking stupid to use those words. For any reason. Period.
Hikohadon

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:05 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Racist say what?

BTW: I'm more amused by you running in here to throw out a qualification of the use of the word since you are a giant racist than I care about Riley Cooper. Riley Cooper is a dumbass that said a dumbshit thing and will get his for it, especially if he really is a racist.

It's just incredible the noted biggot FUDU shows up immediately to post:

"BLACK PEOPLE DO IT TOOO!OOO!!!!"

Dude you must be legally retarded. A qualification of the word, immediately reacting...I mean it's a 5 day old story and nobody is allowed to give props to an intelligent reply from a teammate who could have easily put a bounty on him, for fuck's sake Corky.

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Hikohadon wrote:Intellectual dishonesty can be defined by a white guy pretending that he doesn't know EXACTLY how it will be perceived if he uses the word, so fantasizing that the use of the word in a way that is intended to be anything other than purposely racist and offensive is false.

I personally don't find any insult as lame as "cracker" to be offensive, but I know that if other ethnicities use the word, they INTEND it to be offensive. Just like "Infidel", which I personally embrace since I am one, but I know that if a Muslim calls me that, he's not giving me a compliment.

It doesn't matter how YOU feel, we all know the world we actually live in and we know perfectly well how the use of words of this nature will be perceived publicly. So unless your intent is to come out loud and proud with your racism, you have to be fucking stupid to use those words. For any reason. Period.

Speaking for myself..... as a cracker, there's really no slur I could be called that actually offends me. Kraut, Gerry, cracker, whitey... It carries no weight like slurs against Asians, blacks, or Hispanics. I've called Peek and JB a "mick" more times than I can remember, and I doubt their Offended Meter even twitched.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby leadpipe » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Hikohadon wrote:Intellectual dishonesty can be defined by a white guy pretending that he doesn't know EXACTLY how it will be perceived if he uses the word, so fantasizing that the use of the word in a way that is intended to be anything other than purposely racist and offensive is false.

Exactly - and I would add, as I mentioned in the PED thread, you just GOTTA understand that the media and fans love your fall more than your achievements. Trust me, there's a zillion people more interested in Riley Cooper using the N-Word amongst the slapnuts at a country music show than having him go 120 2,000.

And this will fade not with the first great achievement of the 2013 season, but with the next stupid thing the next guy does.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:10 pm

FWIW: based on everything known about Riley Cooper being a huge ultra-arrogant piece of shit, this couldn't have happened to a more deserving asshole.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby leadpipe » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:42 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:FWIW: based on everything known about Riley Cooper being a huge ultra-arrogant piece of shit, this couldn't have happened to a more deserving asshole.

I'm a white guy, so I'm not gonna judge the clip as if I know how it feels for a black guy to listen to that, but as a white guy I view that clip as that of an arrogant, entitled douchebag. And again, that's racist shit aside.

F this guy in his ear.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:56 am

leadpipe wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:FWIW: based on everything known about Riley Cooper being a huge ultra-arrogant piece of shit, this couldn't have happened to a more deserving asshole.

I'm a white guy, so I'm not gonna judge the clip as if I know how it feels for a black guy to listen to that, but as a white guy I view that clip as that of an arrogant, entitled douchebag. And again, that's racist shit aside.

F this guy in his ear.

Yep. Whether this guy is actually a racist or not, I don't know or frankly care. He used the term in a public setting with the intent of being as offensive to the guy as possible, the way that a do-you-know-who-I-am entitled prick that he is might do. The fact this is biting him in the ass brings me not one moment of pity.
Hikohadon

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:14 am

Isn't this soooo cute!!!!!

I mean, how fucking adorable!!!!

Say, you don't think a caucasian made that kid sing that, do ya? That ain't cool or funny if it wasn't solely the kids or his parents' call on that.

Unless one of their parents isn't black and the kid is mixed race. Right? Or no, is it still cool and cute?

Confused kinda, I guess.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:50 pm

peeker643 wrote:Isn't this soooo cute!!!!!

I mean, how fucking adorable!!!!

Say, you don't think a caucasian made that kid sing that, do ya? That ain't cool or funny if it wasn't solely the kids or his parents' call on that.

Unless one of their parents isn't black and the kid is mixed race. Right? Or no, is it still cool and cute?

Confused kinda, I guess.

Who cares?

Does a double standard exist? Yep.

Do you know what words are out of bounds for you, Mr. Not Black? Yep.

Do you know how it will be perceived if YOU use those words? Yep.

Deal with it.

I don't even get the goal of the "well how come they get to do it?" complaint. Like we always tell our kids - worry about yourself.
Hikohadon

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Thanks Hiko.

With your expert insight, analysis and pure common sense approach I've decided to worry about myself.

::doh::

The point being, plainly and simply, that if the word is OB then it's OB. If you don't want misconceptions or misunderstandings about it, don't fucking use it.

Anybody.

People are too dumb and too apt to change to understand it's either the most heinous, poisionous, despicable, hurtful, awful word in the history of this country or... it's cool cuz we cool widit..

Pretty fucking simple on both sides.

Don't use it.

Nobody.

Who cares indeed.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:28 pm

peeker643 wrote:Pretty fucking simple on both sides.

Don't use it.

Nobody.

Agreed.

Not sure what that's got to do with Riley Cooper.

Or why you even think it's a point worth bringing up. Honestly, I don't get the thought pattern at all that gets people instantly from "Riley Cooper uses derogatory clearly "out of bounds" word to insult a security guard" to "Yeah, but black people say it too!"

So fucking what? Are we jealous that we can't casually drop an N-bomb in public and not have to worry about backlash? Or are we the person that gets pulled over and whines to the cop that other people were going faster than you? Are these really the social issues that we choose to get indignant about?
Hikohadon

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:52 pm

I didn't bring the subject up. Not my name at the top of the thread.

And I don't give a shit about using the word. I get uncomfortable when I hear it.

I just have a very hard time understanding how something can be so repugnant and vile unless a person of your ethnicity says it and then it's not.

"Oh, shit...there's a hair in my fucking salad...that is disgustin....what?...it's yours?..Oh...that's fine then..."

All I'm saying is that if we want the word eliminated from the language no one should use it.

That's different than giving a shit about some double standard. At least it is in my mind.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby pup » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Got it all wrong Peeks. What they say ends with an "A". So it is different.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:30 pm

pup wrote:Got it all wrong Peeks. What they say ends with an "A". So it is different.

Doesn't matter for those poor chowda bastards on the Eastern seaboard.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:47 pm

peeker643 wrote:I didn't bring the subject up. Not my name at the top of the thread.

And I don't give a shit about using the word. I get uncomfortable when I hear it.

I just have a very hard time understanding how something can be so repugnant and vile unless a person of your ethnicity says it and then it's not.

"Oh, shit...there's a hair in my fucking salad...that is disgustin....what?...it's yours?..Oh...that's fine then..."

All I'm saying is that if we want the word eliminated from the language no one should use it.

That's different than giving a shit about some double standard. At least it is in my mind.

We don't have to understand. That's the way it apparently is. It's like quarks - I don't know what the fuck they are or what they do, but I acknowledge they exist and I move on with my day.

There are a million layers of gray when it comes to dropping the N-Bomb, whether it be with an "er" or "a" suffix. The safest bet for your non-wanna-be-perceived-as-racist white boy is to not use either in any context. If you do, you're gonna get some fallout. That's just reality. And we know this.

Like I said before, we don't even know that Riley Cooper is a racist. People say shit to other people just to piss them off, they don't even have to believe in it. You don't even have to use the terms in an attempt to piss people off. I've referred to stupid ideas as "gay" plenty of times, and I have absolutely no beef with homosexuals. If one of my daughters told me she was gay tomorrow, I could care less, my first thought would be "At least she won't get knocked up in High School".

I use the term hoping my "audience" will understand the context, while knowing perfectly well that they might not. A calculated risk, probably stupid (or gay).

When you walk up to a black man and drop the N-bomb on him in the fashion that Cooper did, you gotta know that could go all kindsa south on you. And it's not even remotely relatable to some black dude in a rap video using the same term, because the context is completely different AND WE KNOW THIS.
Hikohadon

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:01 pm

Chris, "The way it is" enslaved a race of people here for > 100 years and "The way it is" gave us separate but equal and a wink and a nod when black teens were hanging from sturdy trees in the south.

"The way it is" ain't the fucking way it should be and until it is then we're going to keep living with stupid shit like this and ignorance and intolerance, along with a nice heaping of distrust.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:07 pm

peeker643 wrote:Chris, "The way it is" enslaved a race of people here for > 100 years and "The way it is" gave us separate but equal and a wink and a nod when black teens were hanging from sturdy trees in the south.

"The way it is" ain't the fucking way it should be and until it is then we're going to keep living with stupid shit like this and ignorance and intolerance, along with a nice heaping of distrust.

Are you seriously equating those circumstances to the horrible unfairness of white people not being able to call people "niggas"?

Yeah, fight the good fight, big guy.
Hikohadon

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:13 pm

This goes deeper than just this word, obviously not for this story it doesn't, but in general it does. It's akin to the word "retard" in that cultural changes and trends in communication often flip derogatory or sensitive language upside down. To which the word that once carried negative sensitivities with it carries a very different meaning depending on the understood context in which it is used.

I use the word retard way too much, both online and IRL, and if the context of which I use that word isn't understood by someone it is a very harmful word. Don't believe me, just say retard in front of a dad that is standing 10' from his mentally challenged kid. But at the same time to dismiss any double standards (regardless of how intentional or unintentional) is naive, disingenuous humility or down right apologetic (or all of the above). If that same dad uses that word ten minutes later it doesn't mean I all of sudden don't know the term is harmful. It just means said dad certainly isn't one to lecture anyone on the topic and has his own issues to address.

IOW yeah, if you're gonna walk the walk you're gonna need to talk the talk as well. Otherwise stop wasting all of our time, b/c frankly everybody makes judgments about others

every

single

day.

FUDU

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
peeker643 wrote:Chris, "The way it is" enslaved a race of people here for > 100 years and "The way it is" gave us separate but equal and a wink and a nod when black teens were hanging from sturdy trees in the south.

Are you seriously equating those circumstances to the horrible unfairness of white people not being able to call people "niggas"?

Are you seriously equating my not wanting to hear anyone say the word and thinking all people should bury it forever as me thinking it's "unfair" that black guys do use it?

Fight the obtuse fight, fella.

Guess that's just the way it is.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby jb » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:19 pm

FUDU wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:Really shocked by FUDU jumping in with the "BUT BLACK PEOPLE SAY IT!!! THEY SHOULDN'T DO THAT!!!!" post.

Do you dispute the validity and well reasoned response Williams had you intellectual twerp?

He's admitting it will be hard to look at Cooper the same way, he lost trust in Cooper (a well deserved loss in trust), but also admits he was still doesn't know Cooper well enough to turn his back on him completely. Funny that Williams didn't feel the need to put a bigger target on Cooper's back.

JFC did you pay a lot of money to be a full blown idiot.

Here's as close as I'm coning to touching this with a 30 ft pole.

If Riley decides his mediocre NFL career is over, and he in fact gets fined or suspended, he could become a darling of the racial/culture wars right very easily. That word is used bu African-Americans to other African-Americans on the team on what I would guess is a daily basis. To say he can't becasue of his race ? I can't see any court ruling anything but a straight up 14th Ammendment violation. How would it not? Setting aside any and all common sense, It's essentially the same word that is allowed to be used by one race and not by another at the end of the day. I would LOVE to see the coverage of Scalia asking about the dif between the word ending in an "a" vs an "er". Who would the expert witness be? Lil John? LMAO. It'd make the OJ trial look like a boring traffic violation. Best and stupidest court room drama ever. Talk about being a right wing cause celeb... It's perfect for Cooper. He could run for congress in FLA.

And shout out to Eye... who told you it wasn't cool to drop in your old sig line with the Shaq reference? ;-)
jb

Unread postby jb » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:19 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:

Are you seriously equating my not wanting to hear anyone say the word and thinking all people should bury it forever as me thinking it's "unfair" that black guys do use it?

Is this Weeds breakout year, Peeker?
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:24 pm

That was a direct quote JB ;-).

As to FUDU, LOLOLOL.

Yep, a term started by white men on plantations and used while whipping blacks is certainly the same as the term retard or gay.

I don't support any of these terms*, but there is a long history attached to this word, white's using it to put a race down (physically and mentally) and those being put down on those plantations using it as a rally cry to keep them selves together.

This is a word that literally has a history that is directly tied to white men and whips. It's not just some "insult".

For fucks sake, FUDU, you really are the dumbest piece of white trash to ever grace this board. I just hope someone pops finally decides you and your dart are sketchy enough to follow you around and shoot your ass when you turn around.

*I, like every person here can admit to using all of these terms in the past, every single one of them and it was wrong. But growing up in a house and area where the N word is as common as saying hello tends to cause those things. Not to mention growing up where I did I didn't even know the word "Oriental" was offensive till I said it to an Asian friend.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:32 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:That was a direct quote JB ;-).

As to FUDU, LOLOLOL.

Yep, a term started by white men on plantations and used while whipping blacks is certainly the same as the term retard or gay.

I don't support any of these terms*, but there is a long history attached to this word, white's using it to put a race down (physically and mentally) and those being put down on those plantations using it as a rally cry to keep them selves together.

This is a word that literally has a history that is directly tied to white men and whips. It's not just some "insult".

For fucks sake, FUDU, you really are the dumbest piece of white trash to ever grace this board. I just hope someone pops finally decides you and your dart are sketchy enough to follow you around and shoot your ass when you turn around.

*I, like every person here can admit to using all of these terms in the past, every single one of them and it was wrong. But growing up in a house and area where the N word is as common as saying hello tends to cause those things. Not to mention growing up where I did I didn't even know the word "Oriental" was offensive till I said it to an Asian friend.

That's cause you a no good dirty south range cracka!

jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:36 pm

No joke, last time I was home same time as my step brothers after the 20th N***** dropped during a Euchre game I snapped on them. It turned into basically an hour of me pleading with them to stop trying to live with this classification of N****** and Black People not being the same thing.

I got nowhere, eventually going off on the younger step bro to the point he broke down in tears.

Fuckin Ohio*

(And they went to Canfield JB)

*and yes, the Boston Burbs like Revere are just as racist as anywhere in the South or Ohio. Maybe I should say fuckin Irish.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:51 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:No joke, last time I was home same time as my step brothers after the 20th N***** dropped during a Euchre game I snapped on them. It turned into basically an hour of me pleading with them to stop trying to live with this classification of N****** and Black People not being the same thing.

I got nowhere, eventually going off on the younger step bro to the point he broke down in tears.

Fuckin Ohio*

(And they went to Canfield JB)

*and yes, the Boston Burbs like Revere are just as racist as anywhere in the South or Ohio. Maybe I should say fuckin Irish.

Yeah, like it's just Ohio that does that....

And JB : Boston SS "the Fighter" Irish :: Jeffery Toobin : Shug Knight

So go on with your bad self South Rangetucky. Just get it right. It's "Klanfield".
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:52 pm

I'm actually a little disappointed in myself for not working a Catholic slam in there too....

Next time.

Klanfield was nice though. Daps.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:22 pm

jb wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:

Is this Weeds breakout year, Peeker?

I think so. Yes. I'm quite certain of it.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Next

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL