Text Size

College Sports Arena

Not good...

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Re: Not good...

Unread postby furls » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:11 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:I wasn't talking to you Furls.

My only point was to neo. No point in even saying there are Vonn Bell rumors out there. Those rumors came from a UT troll with no knowledge.

What you posted I had zero problem at all with.

Some boards (cough, 11W, cough) had some incredibly terrible shit being said about Gardner and Bell yesterday before anyone had any person worth a damn giving a name. I'd prefer to not see that shit spread here. It didn't but NEO opened a door by stating rumors are out there without clarifying just how shitty the source of them was.

If I was talking to you I would have only quoted you.

And as I said to Neoleo, I don't consider him psychotic either, now Ainge and his UT fans, they are. No point in giving people as sick and obsessed as them a chance to even have their "rumor" heard. It would be like listening to Finebaum's show and taking those rumors as truth, only Ainge is even less credible.

NP, thanks for clearing it up.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Looks like Hyde might be cleared (since this is Charles Robinson at Yahoo, I'm going to take it seriously):

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--sou ... 25921.html
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby dmiles » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Be interested to find out, did she go in and just make that shit up, or was it someone else who thought he might have struck her and called the police (meaning a mistake).
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby jb » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:00 am

dmiles wrote:Be interested to find out, did she go in and just make that shit up, or was it someone else who thought he might have struck her and called the police (meaning a mistake).

Like the GZ fiasco, people tend to rush to judgement in two camps. Either bitch made it up or typical football player rapist.

Reality is prolly more like a group of 20 somethings drinking heavily and it's all a blur. Hyde was probably "involved" but he may or may have not landed the blow in question, and the video report says he didn't.

All that's missing is Jerry O'Connell.

Bottom line: you're a future NFL prospect. Learn to love movies at home and Green Monster shakes instead of Patron the sooner the better.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby furls » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:03 am

Supposedly, she was super drunk and there are rumors circulating that the video actual shows her strike him as he walks away. Who knows. I am sure the video will leak out sooner or later. What does seem to be the constant here is that from all those with knowledge of the video that are "leaking" say it helps exonerate Hyde. Whether it does or doesn't has yet to be seen, but like Lee said, the fact that Chuck Robinson is talking about lends credence to that.

Supposedly the Roby charges are pretty trumped up and he may or may not even be charged. Again, I have no idea, but it sounds like things were not as bad as they appeared on Monday.

FWIW, Gardner is still gone until next year. I guess a one year timeout is warranted here. Wanna be a knucklehead, go be a knucklehead at home. Honestly, he will either never play a down at OSU as a result or he will be better for the year of growing. Either way, win-win for OSU.

Pictures of Marcus Baugh cleaning the Buckeye Grove outside of the South Stands of Ohio Stadium have recently appeared on twitter. I am pretty sure some gassers are/will be involved. Seems appropriate for an 18yr old busted for open container.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:09 am

jb wrote:
dmiles wrote:Be interested to find out, did she go in and just make that shit up, or was it someone else who thought he might have struck her and called the police (meaning a mistake).

Like the GZ fiasco, people tend to rush to judgement in two camps. Either bitch made it up or typical football player rapist.

Reality is prolly more like a group of 20 somethings drinking heavily and it's all a blur. Hyde was probably "involved" but he may or may have not landed the blow in question, and the video report says he didn't.

All that's missing is Jerry O'Connell.

Bottom line: you're a future NFL prospect. Learn to love movies at home and Green Monster shakes instead of Patron the sooner the better.

Yep. THese guys have to learn that they have targets on their backs for every wanna be tough guy in the 614. Its gotta be tough to remove yourself from the scene where you are treated like a rockstar 99% of the time and in real danger the other 1% (even if you aren't doing anything wrong).

When I was a young Marine on an Army base, we used to get into fights nearly every weekend with wanna be tough guy Army guys that felt insecure about their service selection. Not nearly as big a deal as being a starting RB at OSU, but the idea is the same. You can be there doing everything right and guys just start crap with you. We always obliged them and it didn't deter us from going to the E-Club, but that is because like NCAAF players we were retarded 19-22 year olds.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby neoleo » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:22 am

Definitely waiting for the video evidence on this one, but "drunk underaged entitled suburbanite daughter-of-a-cop daddy's girl causes a scene and then makes some shit up to get out of it" semes a lot more plausible than "starting RB at OSU punches girl in the face for refusing to dance with him in a crowded Columbus club". I guess we'll see.
neoleo
CSU Beat Guy

Favorite Player: Norris Cole
Least Favorite Player: number 6

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:56 am

neoleo wrote:Definitely waiting for the video evidence on this one, but "drunk underaged entitled suburbanite daughter-of-a-cop daddy's girl causes a scene and then makes some shit up to get out of it" semes a lot more plausible than "starting RB at OSU punches girl in the face for refusing to dance with him in a crowded Columbus club". I guess we'll see.

Pleases me that we've matured and grown to the point so as not to jump to conclusions. Look at this forum all growed up where the Buckeyes are concerned.

I will assume the same level of patience and maturity will be in play the very moment it's an Auburn or 'Bama back who's accused of the same exact thing.

Less mature people would simply assume that the 'Bama or Auburn guy was just getting the benefit of the doubt down in SEC country. From civil authorities, fans and school administrators.

Proud of y'all. :thumb up:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:57 am

jb wrote:Bottom line: you're a future NFL prospect. Learn to love movies at home and Green Monster shakes instead of Patron the sooner the better.

You try the shake yet? ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Govbarney » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:07 am

furls wrote:When I was a young Marine on an Army base, we used to get into fights nearly every weekend with wanna be tough guy Army guys that felt insecure about their service selection.

Hey! I have no insecurities about joining the Army. Though when I look at all the pretty Chair Force girls, I do start to re-evaluate my life choices.

Actually if I can do it all over again I'd pick coast guard in a heart beat.
"I don't think they're building chemical weapons in Berea. But they might be. I can't say for sure."
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Favorite Player: Smallmouth Bass
Least Favorite Player: Sheephead

Unread postby jb » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:10 am

neoleo wrote:Definitely waiting for the video evidence on this one, but "drunk underaged entitled suburbanite daughter-of-a-cop daddy's girl causes a scene and then makes some shit up to get out of it" semes a lot more plausible than "starting RB at OSU punches girl in the face for refusing to dance with him in a crowded Columbus club". I guess we'll see.

I got you in the bitch made it up camp.
jb

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:51 pm

A message board poster who is a good friend of the bar owner, and watched the video last night, said it was clear that the girl struck Hyde in the head after he appeared to say something to her. The way he described what happened after that was that Hyde laughed, turned away, and reached back and extended his arm toward her, "in a non-confrontational way"...not clear if he actually touched her at all, but could have been interpreted as his sort of pushing her away from him with a hand in her face. Viewer of the video said she did not fall down (as she reportedly claimed) and the video shows her after the incident laughing and dancing with her friends.

Again...a message board poster with a claim to have seen the video...take it all FWIW
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/uXRD51
danwismar

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:09 pm

Furls, Baugh already cost THE TEAM two times the gassers the day after he was arrested. Been there done that, he's on to the not being a part of the team and community service part of his punishment.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:14 pm

From media day:

Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN 15m
Braxton Miller tells @ESPN_BigTen "We got some good news (concerning Carlos Hyde)" Miller expects him not to miss any significant time
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby furls » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:20 pm

jb wrote:

I got you in the bitch made it up camp.

Sadly, both scenarios seem about equally plausible in general terms. That is not a judgement on Hyde, by all accounts he really is a pretty good kid, and the allegations surprised a lot of people (he was pretty low on the list of Buckeyes expected to punch a chick in the face). In today's day and age, both scenarios seem equally likely.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:22 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Furls, Baugh already cost THE TEAM two times the gassers the day after he was arrested. Been there done that, he's on to the not being a part of the team and community service part of his punishment.

Forgot about that. I'll bet his teammates love him! I love the punish the team mentality. That is the only way that you get subordinate leaders to enforce the rules. I've been on both ends of that one for the better part of 2 decades.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:51 pm

Well, considering everything that just went down by all account Meyer knocked the media day questions out of the park.

Crushed everything from freshman not having coaches to turn to on campus to Hernandez to not trying to control perception of his program after the Florida mess out of the park.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:54 pm

On a side note, Darrell Hazel is high on something:

"Hazell said that his seven years at Ohio State have prepared him for Big Ten play. Said that there's not a lot of difference between the first and last team in the league."
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:20 pm

On the other hand....considering that a pretty bad Purdue team (maybe not the B1G's worst, but close) took the best team in the conference to overtime last year...on the road...maybe that's not such an outrageous thing to say...
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

danwismar

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:25 pm

LOL. One game sample sizes and stuff...

Anyhow, the other interesting thing coming out of today is all of the constant raving about the freshman skill players. Braxton is going nuts about Dontre Wilson and Bryant said after the first time he lined up across from the entire Freshman skill group this summer he was so excited he called his dad to rave about them.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Well, since I posted Braxton's original quote I should post this:

Ben Axelrod ‏@BenAxelrod 7m
Miller said that the "good news" he heard about Carlos Hyde just came from watching ESPN. He doesn't know anything that we don't already.

Good work Brax!
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby skatingtripods » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:34 pm

danwismar wrote:On the other hand....considering that a pretty bad Purdue team (maybe not the B1G's worst, but close) took the best team in the conference to overtime last year...on the road...maybe that's not such an outrageous thing to say...

I have Ohio State a 22-point or 23-point favorite at Purdue.

I think Illinois's the worst team in the conference, for what it's worth. I'd make OSU a 27-point favorite on Nov 16, if I set the line right now.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby furls » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Illinois is the worst team in the conference. Surprising... IU actually has a pulse now in football. They should be a bowl team this year.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby gotribe31 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:12 pm

If this is accurate, sounds like Hyde is done.

http://www.nbc4i.com/video?autoStart=tr ... W0.twitter
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby furls » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:42 pm

This thing has turned into such a mess, I don't even know what to believe. I guess I'll just wait until the video goes public (it is inevitable). This latest twist makes it seem like a worst case scenario for Meyer.

If Hyde punches a girl at a bar and leaves her unconscious on the floor... easy. Toss him.
If Hyde doesn't touch the girl...... easy. Leave him on the team.
If Hyde slaps a girl back... much harder. If that is the case, I kind of hope that Hyde is gone because I really don't want to hear an entire season about how Meyer is soft on his renegade program. That is a shitty reason though.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:54 pm

If Hyde slapped her he still has to go, Urban has publicly stated he has a zero tolerance policy regarding hitting women, slapping is hitting (motherscratcher, take notes).

Regardless, WTF are Columbus police doing? If you have a tape and you have witnesses how in the eff is this not dealt with by now?

Also if Charles Robinson's sources end up wrong for pretty much the first time ever over THIS, well wow. Good job Columbus PD for letting this thing get so out of hand even the most trusted sources are fucking it up.

CDT can you go down to the police station and get these asshats in line?
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby furls » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Well, my experience indicates that if it is ambiguous (in the video) Hyde will be crucified by the media and this will be brought up ad nauseum for the entire season, every time he totes the rock.

I just hope it is obvious, either way. I have no concerns about Rod Smith as the primary ball carrier (short of ball security), so I think OSU will be OK.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Agree with you guys....based on what UM has said, if he slapped her, he has to go. Even if it's retaliation for her hitting him. The woman on the news certainly had a different take than what the other guy (admittedly an OSU fan)had to say after seeing the video.

danwismar

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:19 am

I don't think the CPD give one wet fuck about a reporter's column.

The whole thing is a cluster of fuck. You have a situation where the original victim might now be the attacker.

If he smacked her back he has to go.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby pup » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:22 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I don't think the CPD give one wet fuck about a reporter's column.

The whole thing is a cluster of fuck. You have a situation where the original victim might now be the attacker.

To bad Ohio isn't stand your ground, then he could have just shot her and been good.
:hide:
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby jb » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:43 am

furls wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:Furls, Baugh already cost THE TEAM two times the gassers the day after he was arrested. Been there done that, he's on to the not being a part of the team and community service part of his punishment.

Forgot about that. I'll bet his teammates love him! I love the punish the team mentality. That is the only way that you get subordinate leaders to enforce the rules. I've been on both ends of that one for the better part of 2 decades.

+ 1

Great way to change the culture.

That's the ting about CFB. No player institutional memory beyond a few years. How soon they forget the actions of a few selfish players taking away their bowl, um, last January?
jb

Unread postby jb » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:45 am

furls wrote:
I just hope it is obvious, either way. I have no concerns about Rod Smith as the primary ball carrier (short of ball security), so I think OSU will be OK.

I'm hoping, really hoping, Dunn can step up. Kid's Ohio speed is far and away better than Hyde's Florida speed.
jb

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:32 pm

pup wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I don't think the CPD give one wet fuck about a reporter's column.

To bad Ohio isn't stand your ground, then he could have just shot her and been good.
:hide:

I thought about typing something similar, but held down backspace till it was gone.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Amen.

Just like no OSU student should ever be permitted to go into a bar ever again...Cuz women get hit and hurt when that happens.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:06 pm

I blame you.

Before you came to town everything was fine.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby furls » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:53 pm

jb wrote:
furls wrote:

I'm hoping, really hoping, Dunn can step up. Kid's Ohio speed is far and away better than Hyde's Florida speed.

Hyde is the least explosive 4.4 40 guy I can remember (maybe Brandon Saine?). I think he is good not great. I would rank him right along side Antonio Pittman in the "completely serviceable" category.

I know he had 970 yards and many of them were bruising yards toward the end of the season, but like I said, I think he is like a 6.5 on a scale from 1-10.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:If he smacked her back he has to go.

Fuck chivalry. If you don't want to be hit, keep your hands to yourself.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:43 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:If he smacked her back he has to go.

Fuck chivalry. If you don't want to be hit, keep your hands to yourself.

Shut up.

You don't even know what chivalry means....
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:38 pm

It's the little green things you put on a baked potato. Asshat.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Oh, hey.... Eric Ainge the drunken POS that started the rumor Vonn Bell had an open container because him and his fellow UT fans live in some delirious world where Bell is going to get kicked out of OSU and run back to UT managed to get himself arrested again this weekend:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2013/jul/2 ... ui-charge/

Nothing better than drunks getting on the radio and slandering kids....
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby skatingtripods » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:46 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Oh, hey.... Eric Ainge the drunken POS that started the rumor Vonn Bell had an open container because him and his fellow UT fans live in some delirious world where Bell is going to get kicked out of OSU and run back to UT managed to get himself arrested again this weekend:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2013/jul/2 ... ui-charge/

Nothing better than drunks getting on the radio and slandering kids....

Wasn't he also the guy who told the story about the Vanderbilt player letting his teammates rape his girlfriend?

Real winner this cat is.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Is there any sort of official update from the Columbus PD on the Hyde situation?

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby furls » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Holding pattern it seems until that girl is interviewed was the last I heard. Buckeyes should be opening camp soon. I wonder what they will do if the cops are still sitting on it. I am sure they will keep him out, but my goodness.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Girls father is in the armed forces and she is on a planned trip to see him
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:47 pm

thanks.

Yeh, bad situation all around. I think Meyer has to keep him out at least until the police investigation is resolved.

I wonder if Meyer and OSU security have any access to the survelience video and witness interviews?

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Don't know what this ultimately means but....

Matt Bruning ‏@mbruning81 16m
BREAKING NEWS: Columbus Police will NOT file charges against Buckeye RB Carlos Hyde.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:05 pm

peeker643 wrote:Don't know what this ultimately means but....

BREAKING NEWS: Columbus Police will NOT file charges against Buckeye RB Carlos Hyde.

Well that's good. You know, one less thing.

ETA: I can't wait to read Pat Forde's thoughts on the matter. I wonder what his take will be?
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby furls » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:11 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:Don't know what this ultimately means but....

Well that's good. You know, one less thing.

ETA: I can't wait to read Pat Forde's thoughts on the matter. I wonder what his take will be?

I can guess it will have something to do with a renegade football program that controls the police department that killed the investigation. From what I can tell, the video shows the girl hitting Hyde as he walks away and him turning and doing something short of punching her in the face, but still making some kind of contact. My guess is that the "victim" in this would actually face greater charges than Hyde. Whatever, the video will surely leak sooner or later.

My guess is that Meyer reinstates Hyde.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby neoleo » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:21 pm

furls wrote:I can guess it will have something to do with a renegade football program that controls the police department that killed the investigation. From what I can tell, the video shows the girl hitting Hyde as he walks away and him turning and doing something short of punching her in the face, but still making some kind of contact. My guess is that the "victim" in this would actually face greater charges than Hyde. Whatever, the video will surely leak sooner or later.

My guess is that Meyer reinstates Hyde.

I'd guess the same thing but with a suspension. Klein got reinstated last year after he had already missed a few games. I'd imagine Hyde gets at least 2 games.
neoleo
CSU Beat Guy

Favorite Player: Norris Cole
Least Favorite Player: number 6

Unread postby bac5665 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:23 pm

Video

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2013/7 ... department

I can't see anything. No way to see who contacted who.
bac5665

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Bug Selig

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports Arena