Text Size

No Holds Barred

Zimmerman, let the circus begin

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Zimmerman, let the circus begin

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:06 pm

btw the Westpark area of Cleveland is somewhat diverse, though also somewhat segregated. I would not be terribly scared to do that in his neighborhood. Quite different in East Cleveland.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:14 pm

pup wrote:Start a fight.
Get beat down.
Shoot.

The precedent being set would pretty much legalize murder in about 30 states.

Even if after seeing a kid who was only suspicious because of his race, ignoring the dispatcher, and "legally" following TM, I still don't know why GZ's only recourse was to shoot. It's bullshit. Take your fucking beating, that you earned, like a man.

Listen to John Witherspoon.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T6-fskZimu4
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby pup » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:20 pm

FUDU wrote:
Get beat down.
Shoot.

Except it quite possibly didn't happen that way, not to mention the precedent was already set in Fla.

You fail to understand how fluid self defense can be, as explained in this case, but you keep on telling others when they can feel the need to defend themselves in the heat of a moment.

The current precedent says you don't have to run if attacked. It does not green light stalking someone while carrying a loaded gun and then being bitch slapped to the point you have to fire that gun to survive.

Zimmerman knew the law and did what he had to do for it to escalate into a fight so he had an excuse to execute a black kid he didn't like strolling around his neighborhood.

Again, the guy with the gun started the process. For some strange reason, he got into a fist fight while carrying a loaded gun. After he got out of his car. After he called police. After a dispatcher advised him to stay in his vehicle.

Does anyone know if police were dispatched after the 911 call? Seems like a lot of "stuff" happened between the call and arrival, no?
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Orenthal wrote:btw the Westpark area of Cleveland is somewhat diverse, though also somewhat segregated. I would not be terribly scared to do that in his neighborhood. Quite different in East Cleveland.

Albanians don't stand a chance on the west side.

Know your place OJ.

;-) ;) :wink:
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:24 pm

pup wrote:
FUDU wrote:
Get beat down.
Shoot.

Except it quite possibly didn't happen that way, not to mention the precedent was already set in Fla.

You fail to understand how fluid self defense can be, as explained in this case, but you keep on telling others when they can feel the need to defend themselves in the heat of a moment.

The current precedent says you don't have to run if attacked. It does not green light stalking someone while carrying a loaded gun and then being bitch slapped to the point you have to fire that gun to survive.

Zimmerman knew the law and did what he had to do for it to escalate into a fight so he had an excuse to execute a black kid he didn't like strolling around his neighborhood.

Again, the guy with the gun started the process. For some strange reason, he got into a fist fight while carrying a loaded gun. After he got out of his car. After he called police. After a dispatcher advised him to stay in his vehicle.

Does anyone know if police were dispatched after the 911 call? Seems like a lot of "stuff" happened between the call and arrival, no?

He wasn't even arrested. "Execute" lmao.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:26 pm

pup wrote:
FUDU wrote:
Get beat down.
Shoot.

Just like being asked a question, being stopped or being followed doesn't give a green light to attack someone.

So I take it you're of the extreme position that GZ went out that night with intention to kill a member of the black race?

FUDU

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:31 pm

FUDU wrote:
pup wrote:
FUDU wrote:
Get beat down.
Shoot.

Just like being asked a question, being stopped or being followed doesn't give a green light to attack someone.

So I take it you're of the extreme position that GZ went out that night with intention to kill a member of the black race?

I certainly think that's possible. At least after he saw the kid strolling where he had no business strolling. He was in the GZ black kid strolling zone and GZ had put up with enough of these black kids just thinking they can walk wherever the fuck they want to walk.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby mattvan1 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:33 pm

FUDU wrote: So I take it you're of the extreme position that GZ went out that night with intention to kill a member of the black race?

"Fucking punks. These assholes - they always get away." - George Zimmerman on 26 February 2012
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Of course it was possible it went down that way mo, just like it was possible that TM turned and told GZ to fuck off and then clocked him, which is no more justified and much more illegal than GZ following TM (if the latter actually did happen).

FUDU

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:37 pm

mattvan1 wrote:
FUDU wrote: So I take it you're of the extreme position that GZ went out that night with intention to kill a member of the black race?

"Fucking punks. These assholes - they always get away." - George Zimmerman on 26 February 2012

Right, that's what he said to LE. Your point is a legal one, or one that sheds light on GZ character?

ETA: transcript of call:

Dispatcher: Sanford Police Department. ...
Zimmerman: Hey we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy, uh, [near] Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy is he white, black, or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.

FUDU

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:47 pm

FUDU wrote:Of course it was possible it went down that way mo, just like it was possible that TM turned and told GZ to fuck off and then clocked him, which is no more justified and much more illegal than GZ following TM (if the latter actually did happen).

So, I guess if there is nobody there to see what happened for sure you can never hold anyone responsible. Free for all. Fantastic.

No matter who was the agressor during the final confrontation, there was one dude that night who took his gun and went looking for a confrontation.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:53 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
FUDU wrote:Of course it was possible it went down that way mo, just like it was possible that TM turned and told GZ to fuck off and then clocked him, which is no more justified and much more illegal than GZ following TM (if the latter actually did happen).

So, I guess if there is nobody there to see what happened for sure you can never hold anyone responsible. Free for all. Fantastic.

No matter who was the agressor during the final confrontation, there was one dude that night who took his gun and went looking for a confrontation.

I agree that there is a level of accountability that could very well escape this case, a flaw in our system possibly?

The angle of who the aggressor was is extremely relevant in the context of self defense, but again it can change and we have some degree of reasonable standards of justifiable and proportional force. Which can apply to both parties in an altercation.

Not to mention, you again make the presumption that GZ grabbed his gun looking to kill someone that night. If so why wouldn't GZ just shoot TM from his truck and drive off? It was dark and raining, he actually might have driven off and never been identified ever. To take the chance of doing this face to face amid hand to hand combat, and get caught and go to jail forever....that's just stupid, no mo?

FUDU

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:02 pm

FUDU wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:

I agree that there is a level of accountability that could very well escape this case, a flaw in our system possibly?

The angle of who the aggressor was is extremely relevant in the context of self defense, but again it can change and we have some degree of reasonable standards of justifiable and proportional force. Which can apply to both parties in an altercation.

Not to mention, you again make the presumption that GZ grabbed his gun looking to kill someone that night. If so why wouldn't GZ just shoot TM from his truck and drive off? It was dark and raining, he actually might have driven off and never been identified ever. To take the chance of doing this face to face amid hand to hand combat, and get caught and go to jail forever....that's just stupid, no mo?

I thought it was pretty well established that George was a wanabe cop who was familiar with the stand your ground law. Dude was on neighborhood watch with a registered gun. TM turns up with a hole in the back of his head it wouldn't be too tough for even Barney Fife to connect those dots.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:08 pm

He was a wannabe cop/neighborhood watch guy, I completely agree. That doesn't remotely translate to being illegal nor substantiate an intent to kill somebody that night. The "registered gun" angle is pretty moot as well, he was legal to own and legal to carry from everything I remember reading. Did GZ stick his nose too far in someone else's business, and want to, sure, I can see that angle.

Hole was in TM's chest, not the back of his head, a pretty significant distinction in regards to the crux of this trial, the argument of self defense.

FUDU

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:13 pm

FUDU wrote:He was a wannabe cop/neighborhood watch guy, I completely agree. That doesn't remotely translate to being illegal nor substantiate an intent to kill somebody that night. The "registered gun" angle is pretty moot as well, he was legal to own and legal to carry from everything I remember reading. Did GZ stick his nose too far in someone else's business, and want to, sure, I can see that angle.

Hole was in TM's chest, not the back of his head, a pretty significant distinction in regards to the crux of this trial, the argument of self defense.

I was responding to your "why wouldn't GZ just shoot TM from his truck and drive off? It was dark and raining, he actually might have driven off and never been identified ever" query.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Gotcha, Barney.

FUDU

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:21 pm

mattvan1 wrote:

Context. His neigborhood is violent and "people" had been breaking into homes. It is easy to say he went out there to execute TM, its possible, but I find it highly improbable. Why risk the beatdown. Prolly easier way to kill a darky if you are so inclined.
Orenthal

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:09 pm

Yeah, because when you're told to let the cops handle the kid who "looks to be on drugs.... LOLOLOL" and instead you grab your gun and go for the gold you obviously had no ill intentions.

FUDU Zimmerman wanted to kill someone, or at least get his dick engourged by scarring someone. This ended with him killing someone. May he rot in prison as a bottom bitch.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:16 pm

He might go to jail, IMO he probably will (for MS) and I have little problem with that b/c of the dead body. I just hope if he does go to jail that it is b/c he lied and it was not self defense. Bottom line is justice can easily not be served with any verdict here.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:18 pm

FUDU wrote:JUST LET ME RUN AROUND WITH A GUN, START FIGHTZ AND SHOOT DARKIES!!!%!%#
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm sorry I keep forgetting you were sick the day they taught law at law school.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:28 pm

FUDU wrote:NANCY GRACE LAW DEGREES ARE NEAT!!!!!!!! I GOT TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:28 pm

You should demand a refund, b/c you are one dumb mofo.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:30 pm

FUDU wrote:DIE DARKY, DIE!!!
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby dmiles » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:54 am

The jury may be given the option to consider lesser charges. I bet Farley goes along with this too. They know they can get him on something...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/10/trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-trial-animation/2504917/
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby The Score » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:59 pm

FUDU wrote:The angle of who the aggressor was is extremely relevant in the context of self defense, but again it can change and we have some degree of reasonable standards of justifiable and proportional force. Which can apply to both parties in an altercation.

I think I just went blind, either that or I straight up died. I can't decide which.
The Score

Unread postby mattvan1 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:44 pm

FUDU wrote:
mattvan1 wrote:

Right, that's what he said to LE. Your point is a legal one, or one that sheds light on GZ character?

ETA: transcript of call:

Dispatcher: Sanford Police Department. ...
Zimmerman: Hey we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy, uh, [near] Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy is he white, black, or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.

Why not include THE ENTIRE TRANSCRIPT? It's all over the interwebs. I mean if you are all about the legal merits of the self defense claim then why did you leave out the part where GZ admits TM ran away? Or the part where GZ complains "these assholes always get away."? Seems like we, the jury, should have at our disposal the entirity of the unbiased facts, and not be prejudiced by your failure to present all of the evidence.
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby jb » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Calling it now.

If they stick w/ 2nd degree murder the Tubby Avenger likely walks. Minially a hung jury or a mis trial. There's so much reasonable doubt they'll never get a conviction. Not enough evidence settinga side all the name calling. The State never had enough evidence.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby dmiles » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:28 pm

jb wrote:Calling it now.

If they stick w/ 2nd degree murder the Tubby Avenger likely walks. Minially a hung jury or a mis trial. There's so much reasonable doubt they'll never get a conviction. Not enough evidence settinga side all the name calling. The State never had enough evidence.

Fuck my life, you are probably right. We have a games in the Sanford Ghetto this week Sun-Wed-Thurs all at 11:00 AM. Then our next games aren't until the 22nd-23rd but one is a 7:00 game. I need some kind of plan here.

My newest car is a 2004 Impala with some body damage I've never fixed. I also have 2002 Chevy MiniVan and 2001 POS Jetta so I shouldn't stand out too badly and I think every car needs engine work, so even if they take it who cares.

I've been leaning towards going through town disguised as a Muslim. Trouble is pulling it off. Do I lay on some fake Chechnyan accent or just act white? Or would it better to splatter my cars quickly with Obama bumper stickers?
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:41 pm

I don't necessarily disagree with this and it is a far fairer stance than racist FUDU trotting around with his Nancy Grace law degree and proclaiming fairness in shooting someone that hits you after you start a fight being all good.

There is a lot of contradiction in what the witnesses had to say and that alone can cause reasonable doubt enough to get you a hung jury or mistrial.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby leadpipe » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:50 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:

I don't necessarily disagree with this and it is a far fairer stance than racist FUDU trotting around with his Nancy Grace law degree and proclaiming fairness in shooting someone that hits you after you start a fight being all good.

There is a lot of contradiction in what the witnesses had to say and that alone can cause reasonable doubt enough to get you a hung jury or mistrial.

I agree with this, and this might be kinda out there, but it has crossed my mind that they introduced lesser counts in order to convict the guy of SOMETHING. Cause if they don't, JB is correct in his initial post, it ain't gonna be a pretty site in several Florida neighborhoods.

Unfortunately, there just isn't enough judically to convict the guy ILO.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby jb » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:36 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:

Yep.

The issue isnt whetrher Trevon died. The issue is intent.

Thats why to ensure time the state should go with MS.

Before they lose.
jb

Unread postby jb » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:37 pm

leadpipe wrote: Cause if they don't, JB is correct in his initial post, it ain't gonna be a pretty site in several Florida neighborhoods.

But they made a video.

Maybe Luke Campbell can come out of retirement & make another?
jb

Unread postby jb » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:39 pm

dmiles wrote:

Fuck my life, you are probably right. We have a games in the Sanford Ghetto this week Sun-Wed-Thurs all at 11:00 AM. Then our next games aren't until the 22nd-23rd but one is a 7:00 game. I need some kind of plan here.

My newest car is a 2004 Impala with some body damage I've never fixed. I also have 2002 Chevy MiniVan and 2001 POS Jetta so I shouldn't stand out too badly and I think every car needs engine work, so even if they take it who cares.

I've been leaning towards going through town disguised as a Muslim. Trouble is pulling it off. Do I lay on some fake Chechnyan accent or just act white? Or would it better to splatter my cars quickly with Obama bumper stickers?

Get one a them Somalian war lord 80's vintage pick ups with a machine gun turret on back by the weekend.

else this may be you:

jb

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:17 pm

jb wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:

Yep.

Before they lose.

I'm with you, and I've stated that all along, GZ has accountability in this. The system is F'd up if he just walks with no penalty, even though his life is over regardless.

David Webb has made some comments in the past few days that really summarize this whole story well.

FUDU

Unread postby jb » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:00 am

FUDU wrote:
jb wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:

Yep.

Before they lose.

I'm with you, and I've stated that all along, GZ has accountability in this. The system is F'd up if he just walks with no penalty, even though his life is over regardless.

David Webb has made some comments in the past few days that really summarize this whole story well.

The best thing that happened to GZ was that he was charged with murder. The political ferenzy forced that hand.

If you watch CNN, garregos is pretty much laughing at everything the satate has done.

Sunny is as unwatchable as nancy Grace.
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:14 pm

CABLE NEWS LAW DEGREES, CHEAPER THAN THE U OF PHOENIX!
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby leadpipe » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Stan Van Gundy was on Lebatard's radio show, as he sits in once a week. And is fantastic, by the way. Anyways, he says since he has no job, he pretty much watches court TV all day. Down there it's on every local affiliate wire to wire. He pretty much said batten down the hatches if he's aquitted, as race relations in that area don't have the best track record. Guys worried about the local neighborhoods.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:18 pm

leadpipe wrote:Stan Van Gundy was on Lebatard's radio show, as he sits in once a week. And is fantastic, by the way. Anyways, he says since he has no job, he pretty much watches court TV all day. Down there it's on every local affiliate wire to wire. He pretty much said batten down the hatches if he's aquitted, as race relations in that area don't have the best track record. Guys worried about the local neighborhoods.

I love that instead of watching Summer League like most NBA Coach Style People would be SVG is chilling in some bar, no doubt wearing an unbutton Hawaiian shirt and watching the Zimmerman trial.

Perfect.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby dmiles » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:01 pm

SVG was out there at school board meetings and in the public eye trying to get a bond passed for the local school system even though his kid was at Lake Mary Prep. Whether I agree or disagree with the bond, I had a lot of respect for him trying to do something at the local level like that. A lot of times these guys that want to get involved jump right to the higher level political arena which as we all now is fraught with socio-paths, it's good to see a guy trying to work at that level.
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby jb » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:55 pm

leadpipe wrote:Stan Van Gundy was on Lebatard's radio show, as he sits in once a week. And is fantastic, by the way. Anyways, he says since he has no job, he pretty much watches court TV all day. Down there it's on every local affiliate wire to wire. He pretty much said batten down the hatches if he's aquitted, as race relations in that area don't have the best track record. Guys worried about the local neighborhoods.

Well, he is "the master of panic".

So at least he's consistent.
jb

Unread postby jb » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:56 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:CABLE NEWS LAW DEGREES, CHEAPER THAN THE U OF PHOENIX!

Lighten up Francis.

Just some BSing.
jb

Unread postby jb » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:57 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:

I love that instead of watching Summer League like most NBA Coach Style People would be SVG is chilling in some bar, no doubt wearing an unbutton Hawaiian shirt and watching the Zimmerman trial.

Perfect.

Doe he have a hat?

I have to know.
jb

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:14 pm

motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:15 pm

jb wrote:
FUDU wrote:
jb wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:

Yep.

Before they lose.

The best thing that happened to GZ was that he was charged with murder. The political ferenzy forced that hand.

If you watch CNN, garregos is pretty much laughing at everything the satate has done.

Sunny is as unwatchable as nancy Grace.

Cooper's panel is pretty decent IMO, Mark and Sunny are the two extremes and for my money Sunny is almost unbearable in her blowing of the prosecution. She tries to play off of her female and mother role as if it makes a difference in how this case is viewed. Toobin and Denny are the best on that panel IMO, smart, quick and able to see pts scored from the side they are not buying into.

FUDU

Unread postby leadpipe » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:12 pm

So, what I get from that article is that if you even have a thought that there is reasonable doubt, you hate black people.

In a nutshell, this is what is aggravating about the case from both sides. The close mindedness is numbing. 90% of opinions being spewed on TV coulda been said before they knew 10% of what is out there known now.

For the record, I think he's committed a criminal act - I don't think by the letter of the law that he'll get convicted of anything close to murder.

As many of you've read from me before, I'm a big fan of behavin' and minding my own business. Whatever negative come Georgie's way, he deserves. He went lookin for trouble, and got in over his head. Maybe it was as simple as f'in with the wrong guy, but that guy's dead, at his hand, and he should pay.

And just cause I have this view - that I'm not gung ho that God be damned, this guy should hang at sunrise - doesn't mean I hate black people.

These aricles written by cats who want to label people as racists, while painting with a broad brush themselves.....
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Meh...

One jack wagon is dead and one jack wagon is headed to prison. After reading about each guy I'd say there's nothing surprising about it and it could just as easily be reversed as to where each ended up.

I'll say this in terms of where I come out on the whole thing: if GZ doesn't go Bronson then none if this happens. IMO he's the proximate cause of the entire clusterfuck. Whether the letter of the law delays his imminent prison death I have no idea. I expect them to at worst split the baby. If they find him guilty there will not be death sentence. If they find him guilty of lesser count he still gets double digit years in prison. CNN is rubbi g its collective hands in the hopes they find him innocent altogether.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:02 pm

There are far too many doubts for a murder conviction. Plus I believe most murders involves intent, and as much as I don't like Zimmerman, I do not believe his initial intention was to shoot Travyon.

If I was deciding his fate, i'd give him 7-10 years with parole possible after 5.

But the legal system lacks common sense and is put into the hands of 12 people who are too stupid to figure out an excuse to get out of jury duty.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Not guilty, SMH :thumbdown:
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby pup » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Let the stalking begin.

You know how many people are going to follow FUDU around town just waiting for him to turn around and say something so hey can pop a cap in his ass? Someone will be selling tickets to get in that line.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred