Text Size

Eat, Drink, & Be Merry

Food

Discuss good eats, beverages, recipes, restaraunts, bars and other food and drink related topics in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mswerb

Food

Unread postby fiddlefaddle » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:22 pm

On 185th street on the Euclid/Cleveland border you will find: Chili Peppers and Scotti's. I was blown away by both. You really get that Italian feel at Scotti's with dishes Olive Garden has nothing on. Chilipeppers gives you better quality and better options than Chipotle. Neither advertise so its all word of mouth...if your in the area and hungry try em.
fiddlefaddle

Unread postby mswerb » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:18 pm

Junior's on 185th (if it is still there) had one of the best burgers I have eaten in a while.
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Favorite Player: MJ
Least Favorite Player: Anyone from DOOK

Re: Food

Unread postby General » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:36 am

fiddlefaddle wrote:On 185th street on the Euclid/Cleveland border you will find: Chili Peppers and Scotti's. I was blown away by both. You really get that Italian feel at Scotti's with dishes Olive Garden has nothing on. Chilipeppers gives you better quality and better options than Chipotle. Neither advertise so its all word of mouth...if your in the area and hungry try em.

Shame on you...mentioning Italian food and Olive Garden in the same breath. Try Pizzazz on SOM Center, Valerios's and Mamma Santa down the hill, and Grande's in South Euclid. Belvoir and Mayfield. "Try the veal it's the best in the city"....where did I hear that before?
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby swerb » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:04 am

By the way, agree on all counts of your post. All favorite stops of mine.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Return to Eat, Drink, & Be Merry