Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Playoffs 2013

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Playoffs 2013

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Bulls-Nets game is ridic

going into 3OT now
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Re: Playoffs 2013

Unread postby JJN » Tue May 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Amazing games last night. I really liked Jimmy Butler coming out of college, but I had no idea that he would turn into such a good player so soon. Playing his third 48 minute game in a row and going for 21 points on 13 shots with 14 reb? Doing that while playing smothering D on LeBron and Wade is absolutely insane.
JJN

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: David Stern

Unread postby CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07! » Tue May 07, 2013 1:28 pm

I doubt he's such a good player on 25+ teams in the league. Thibs is the Jesus of coaching (with Pop being God of course).
CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07!

Favorite Player: Troy Smith
Least Favorite Player: Braylon/Hughes/Pryor

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 09, 2013 1:39 pm

You just had to know that the officials weren't going to let Jimmy Butler go to the line 10 times and Wade+Bosh just two times again on Wednesday night, like what happened on Monday.

No how, no way is it going to happen that a decimated team like Chicago is going to beat the Heat in a series. Reality and the league will more than make sure of it.

Yes, Miami was pure shit Monday. But holy hell, did they get a load of help last night against a team they shouldn't need it against.

And I still think San Antonio likely wins the series in six, but they are damn lucky they aren't going into Oakland tomorrow night down 2-0.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri May 10, 2013 3:51 pm

My dislike of Steph Curry because his game was soft when he was in college and a rookie is the most wrong I have ever been about anything.

The only thing that could make him better would be him and Rubio sharing a backcourt.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby JJN » Sat May 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Who snuck Kwame Brown into the Thunder's locker room and let him put on Ibaka's jersey?
JJN

Unread postby pup » Tue May 14, 2013 9:32 am

At what point does Durant start to face the criticism LBJ did for not being able to carry a bunch of humps all the way to a title?
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue May 14, 2013 9:41 am

pup wrote:At what point does Durant start to face the criticism LBJ did for not being able to carry a bunch of humps all the way to a title?

Funny.

I was watching that last night and seeing the same look on his face that I saw from LBJ for years.

I'll also venture a guess that Scotty Brooks pays dearly (and with his hjob) for the Westbrook injury and the OKC collapse. Time for Durant to get all Super-Starry and cut off Brooks' head by proxy.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby jb » Tue May 14, 2013 4:26 pm

pup wrote:At what point does Durant start to face the criticism LBJ did for not being able to carry a bunch of humps all the way to a title?

Faster than Rolando McClain makes an NFL roster.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby jb » Tue May 14, 2013 4:27 pm

wanna see the Grizz apply the Bulls strategy with their healthy interior players.
jb

Unread postby OldDawg » Wed May 22, 2013 11:58 pm

That must have been the worst 2 seconds of defense in the history of the NBA playoffs. The defender over-commits on D... but he was on the WRONG SIDE of LeBron!! If you are going to over-commit, be on the freaking BALL SIDE of the pass so you can at least deter the pass or extend the darn passing lane. LeBron caught it and NO ONE is between him and the hoops. Disgusting. Completely disgusting.

Also Indiana gives up 5 points off the offensive boards in the last few possessions of overtime as well.

Edit: correction -- Indy gave up 2 ORBs in the same possession for 3 points
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Unread postby fairvis » Thu May 23, 2013 9:30 am

OldDawg wrote:That must have been the worst 2 seconds of defense in the history of the NBA playoffs. The defender over-commits on D... but he was on the WRONG SIDE of LeBron!! If you are going to over-commit, be on the freaking BALL SIDE of the pass so you can at least deter the pass or extend the darn passing lane. LeBron caught it and NO ONE is between him and the hoops. Disgusting. Completely disgusting.

Also Indiana gives up 5 points off the offensive boards in the last few possessions of overtime as well.

Edit: correction -- Indy gave up 2 ORBs in the same possession for 3 points

Not to mention the entire CF with the loose ball and Wade fouling on a terrible long-range 3. The last 10 seconds of overtime were all sloppy. But it took a miracle bad 3 to get the Pacers there in the first place...
fairvis

Favorite Player: Braxton Miller
Least Favorite Player: Joakim Noah

Unread postby TouchEmAllTime » Sat May 25, 2013 12:31 am

Could Indiana possibly be in this thing? Or was that one of their two token wins?
Bring the NHL to C-Town.
TouchEmAllTime

Favorite Player: James Haslam
Least Favorite Player: 2013 #1 Pick

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat May 25, 2013 8:46 am

TouchEmAllTime wrote:Could Indiana possibly be in this thing? Or was that one of their two token wins?

They're 2.2 seconds away from a 2-0 lead. I'd say they're in the series.

Big and physical is the way to beat the Heat and everyone thougght it would take Memphis to do that. The Pacers are following the plan and doing it with a PG that treats the ball like it's a wet bar of soap.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby TouchEmAllTime » Sat May 25, 2013 12:19 pm

peeker643 wrote:
TouchEmAllTime wrote:Could Indiana possibly be in this thing? Or was that one of their two token wins?

Big and physical is the way to beat the Heat and everyone thougght it would take Memphis to do that. The Pacers are following the plan and doing it with a PG that treats the ball like it's a wet bar of soap.

I thought about the one play from being up 2-0 also, just makes me wonder if The David would let Miami lose this series.
Bring the NHL to C-Town.
TouchEmAllTime

Favorite Player: James Haslam
Least Favorite Player: 2013 #1 Pick

Unread postby leadpipe » Sat May 25, 2013 12:25 pm

peeker643 wrote:

No kidding with Indiana's handle. Christ, If I thought they could get the ball up the floor and not have that idiot Stephenson F up things by doing stupid shit, I'd say they are actually a bit of a favorite right now.

Comes down to the margin Indiana gets by being pretty much superior across the board vs. the margin the Heat get from LBJ's greatness. LBJ went like 38-8-8 against Orlando in this situation a few years back and it was no dice. If Allen, Chalmers and Bosh don't climb on board it'll be the networks nightmare come true for the Finals.

By the way, it took the GD Birdman...of all the guys in the NBA that aren't "loose cannons" (one way to put it) to cash in on Lebron's passing. Went from Gooden getting hit in the face, to Andy, who could cut and catch - but with ne real offensive skill, to Joel Anthony who's carrying a pair of waffle irons - to the Birdman. Who now is shooting like 80% in the playoffs. Cuts well, keeps his head up, catches the ball, and can finish withing 4 feet of the tin. For the love of JJ Hickson you knew someone would finally be able to take advantage of 3-4 free dunks a game, and the Bird is cashin' them in. And without Birdman they would be DONE here ILO.

Gotta love the Pacers man, they are not afraid. And Vogel is making himself some money.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby furls » Sat May 25, 2013 5:03 pm

I don't watch a ton of NBA ball (I will be one of the few that actually admits it). Are the Pacers really this good?

I know they were pretty good during the season, but if they can keep this young team together (and possibly acquire a PG) they look they could be a perennial contender. My sample space (basically the last 2 rounds of the playoffs) is very limited, but I love the make up of this team. Barkley and Shaq couldn't stop praising George Paul as a future superstar, and honestly, he looked it to me last night.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat May 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Paul George making the leap to near super-star (he'll be all the way there soon and is the best player to come out of the his draft class right now) combined with Hibbert being the real deal, West being the perfect vet PF (someone I always wanted on LBJ's teams), and George Hill doing George Hill things means they are the real deal. Stephenson is a quality thug bench player too provided he keeps his shit in check.

This off-season they have questions though with David West staring at FA. Now if they can trade Granger who was hurt and missed all year they can afford West. If not you'll get to see the new CBA that was going to save the small markets force a third small market team to lose a player within a calendar year.

DJ Augustin still blows though and until they replace him they'll have that working against them.

End of the day, IMO, they keep West dump Granger (maybe to the Cavs) and are set for the next good while. The most impressive part of all of this is that they drafted George with the 10 pick and Hibbert the 17th.

I said earlier this year that the NBA playoffs were more about mental toughness and surviving the grind than any other sport (outside of hockey) and now you're seeing that in real time with teams like Memphis, SA and Indy still alive.

Teams like Denver, GS, Indy, etc are the next generation, with GS and Indy having the highest ceilings.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby furls » Sat May 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Thanks for the run down.

I really like the pieces they have on this Indy team. Hibbert looks like he may develop into a perennial All Star. The league is definitely short on bigs right now.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Sat May 25, 2013 7:26 pm

Damn! Indiana are a Hibbert being on the floor with 2.2 seconds to go away from being 2-0 up.
Could be a classic series here
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Unread postby leadpipe » Sat May 25, 2013 9:11 pm

British_Pharaoh wrote:Damn! Indiana are a Hibbert being on the floor with 2.2 seconds to go away from being 2-0 up.

Hibbert woulda been 23 feet from the hoop in game one - right next to Bosh.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Sun May 26, 2013 5:08 am

leadpipe wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:Damn! Indiana are a Hibbert being on the floor with 2.2 seconds to go away from being 2-0 up.

Hibbert woulda been 23 feet from the hoop in game one - right next to Bosh.

No way, he's their best defender in the paint, he would have been in LeBron's face and getting that weak stuff outta there.
Factual information

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Eo, what's the prognosis for the Finals?

I'm taking the Heat. I think they may lose game 1 then go on to take 4 of the next 5 and win on the road in game 6.

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Remember 2011?

It's that weird. Too many matchup subtleties to predict an end. Spurs could win in six or seven if things break right or El Diablo could sweep.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:46 am

I just hope it's a good series. That Heat/Pacers series was pretty great, for the most part, but game 7 was such a let down.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby jb » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:50 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Remember 2011?

It's that weird. Too many matchup subtleties to predict an end. Spurs could win in six or seven if things break right or El Diablo could sweep.

^^^

Only surprise to me would be SA domination.

The biggest question mark to me is d wade. Where di game 7 come from? Did he drain & take needle on the knee? What price does he pay for that.

I can't subscribe to the POV that D wade's struugles are mental/emotionaly whininess. He's too great a pro. I think he's physically a mess and made a faustian bargain for game 7 on his body. He looked physically shot most of the series but in 7 all of a sudden he's got burst & yeast.

The question is what does that do to him now?
jb

Unread postby jb » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 am

motherscratcher wrote:I just hope it's a good series. That Heat/Pacers series was pretty great, for the most part, but game 7 was such a let down.

Eh, you didn't see that coming?
jb

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:12 am

jb wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:I just hope it's a good series. That Heat/Pacers series was pretty great, for the most part, but game 7 was such a let down.

Eh, you didn't see that coming?

Yeah, I guess. No. Maybe...I don't know.

Before the series I didn't think Indi had a chance, but after game 6...(we need an emoticon that shrugs)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby pod2dawg » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:18 am

Heat in 6.
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:03 pm

pod2dawg wrote:Heat in 6.

El Diablo in 6 is the only thing I don't see happening.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:05 pm

jb wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:Remember 2011?

^^^

Only surprise to me would be SA domination.

The biggest question mark to me is d wade. Where di game 7 come from? Did he drain & take needle on the knee? What price does he pay for that.

I can't subscribe to the POV that D wade's struugles are mental/emotionaly whininess. He's too great a pro. I think he's physically a mess and made a faustian bargain for game 7 on his body. He looked physically shot most of the series but in 7 all of a sudden he's got burst & yeast.

The question is what does that do to him now?

Bomani nailed it on Wade:

http://theshadowleague.com/articles/wha ... er-ceiling
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Spurs in 5
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Eo, why not in 6? Heat not going to close on the road? Something else?

Damn Oj, is that your Heat hating Cleveland fan talking or do you really think that? You think Wade is done and Bosh will be dominated again?

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:38 pm

YahooFanChicago wrote:Eo, why not in 6? Heat not going to close on the road? Something else?

Damn Oj, is that your Heat hating Cleveland fan talking or do you really think that? You think Wade is done and Bosh will be dominated again?

I think Bosh will be more effective this series than against indi because SA doesnt have a giant interior guy like Hibbert to kick him in the vagina 5 times a game. But im not sure what to think about Wade's knee.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby JJN » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:06 am

Really not sure how much more could have gone the Heat's way. They hit some tough shots and the Spurs missed some easy ones. Wade was better than expected. Still lost.

I wonder how much LeBron can handle. We all know he is a freak, but he has been playing nearly 44 min per game for over the last month, while having to carry the whole damn Heat team (I think these playoffs cement LeBron opting out after next year. Not saying he comes back to CLE, but I think he will have to realize that Bosh and the ghost of Wade are not going to continue winning).
JJN

Unread postby furls » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:36 am

I think we saw the difference between the Pacers and the Spurs today.... 4 turnovers for the Spurs compared to 5737438 for the Pacers in game 7. The young Pacers should've beaten the Heat in Game 1 of the ECF, but they blew it. The veteran Spurs closed.

Not saying the Spurs win it all, but it is definitely a different series.

Not sure if LBJ can really leave Miami. He is finally starting to look less like a whore, and his reputation is finally pretty much back. Another move to try to find a team that can win it will set him back to the same questions he faced when he left Cleveland. I think he will demand they move Bosh in order to keep him.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:37 am

I think we saw the difference between the Pacers and the Spurs today.... 4 turnovers for the Spurs compared to 5737438 for the Pacers in game 7. The young Pacers should've beaten the Heat in Game 1 of the ECF, but they blew it. The veteran Spurs closed.

Not saying the Spurs win it all, but it is definitely a different series.

Not sure if LBJ can really leave Miami. He is finally starting to look less like a whore, and his reputation is finally pretty much back. Another move to try to find a team that can win it will set him back to the same questions he faced when he left Cleveland. I think he will demand they move Bosh in order to keep him.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:45 am

Big difference between Pacers and Spurs, everytime James was looking to drive SA had at least 2 guys there to block him from getting too deep and in good position where they could draw a charge if James decided to attack the rim. SA did a great job keeping the Heat off the line last night. Will be interesting to see how Heat adjust and make an effort to attack the rim as a whole and not only get to the line but get SA into foul trouble. Expect James to be down on the blocks next game same as Game 3 vs the Pacers.

Is Parker spending his down time preparing his HoF speech? The way he's playing when it counts is just sick.

Battier battling some injury or is he just that cold that Miller is taking his crunchtime minutes? I dont know if Miami is looking for '12 Finals Miller in a bottle but I don't see it happening.

SA gets another 2.5 days rest before game 2 but when series moves to Texas does the every other day playing catch up to them and benefit the younger, stronger Heat team.

I don't know if it was panic or not but did Miami really play that last 5 minutes w/o a true PG on the court?
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby leadpipe » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:16 am

JJN wrote:Really not sure how much more could have gone the Heat's way. They hit some tough shots and the Spurs missed some easy ones. Wade was better than expected. Still lost.

I wonder how much LeBron can handle. We all know he is a freak, but he has been playing nearly 44 min per game for over the last month, while having to carry the whole damn Heat team (I think these playoffs cement LeBron opting out after next year. Not saying he comes back to CLE, but I think he will have to realize that Bosh and the ghost of Wade are not going to continue winning).

Bosh and Wade combine for two in the fourth.

Pops and the Spurs, with the way they are packing the lane are telling the Heat to "make some shots." And Wade can't score outside the paint, and Bosh is shooting threes. I think Pop is well aware that the only way they lose the series is LBJ going bananas or letting the Heat get transition points. I think they'll pack the paint all series long. I don't think they'll average a mere 4 turnovers a game.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:36 am

leadpipe wrote:
JJN wrote:Really not sure how much more could have gone the Heat's way. They hit some tough shots and the Spurs missed some easy ones. Wade was better than expected. Still lost.

Bosh and Wade combine for two in the fourth.

Pops and the Spurs, with the way they are packing the lane are telling the Heat to "make some shots." And Wade can't score outside the paint, and Bosh is shooting threes. I think Pop is well aware that the only way they lose the series is LBJ going bananas or letting the Heat get transition points. I think they'll pack the paint all series long. I don't think they'll average a mere 4 turnovers a game.

No kidding. Bosh sure is taking a ton of threes. Is that normal for him?

I just looked it up and Bosh took about twice as many 3s this year than he usually does. At a stellar 28%. LBJ must love it when he sees him pul up from behind the arc. Looks like a recipe for success to me.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:51 am

motherscratcher wrote:
No kidding. Bosh sure is taking a ton of threes. Is that normal for him?

I just looked it up and Bosh took about twice as many 3s this year than he usually does. At a stellar 28%. LBJ must love it when he sees him pul up from behind the arc. Looks like a recipe for success to me.

Pop and the rest of the Spurs sure do love it
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby jb » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:59 am

JJN wrote:

Do you think he'll be taking back # 23 when he realizes that Kyrie, Noel, Waiters, TT, and Inseer vet FA or 3 here he can help lure > a menopausal D Wade, a Bosh in love with the 3, and a bucnh of UDFA types and over the hill jewelry Ramora vets?
jb

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:06 pm

YahooFanChicago wrote:Eo, why not in 6? Heat not going to close on the road? Something else?

Part hate, part watching the games. Miami took Chicago in 5, but it was a battle. Chicago was running on fumes, has Boozer, and had no depth with guys playing crazy minutes. Indiana same thing, though they had the inside presence that extended the Heat to 7 games, yet the Pacer bench consisted of UNC hustle guy, Sam Young (zero), and Augustine (zero). Now they are playing a team that can bring the same defensive mindset and has scoring punch and a PG who can get whatever he wants. Combined with the poor 3pt shooting of the role players, Wade and Bosh's struggles, and the 2-3-2 schedule I just saw the Spurs in 5.

They did just sweep the team I thought was going to represent the West.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Orenthal wrote:

Part hate, part watching the games. Miami took Chicago in 5, but it was a battle. Chicago was running on fumes, has Boozer, and had no depth with guys playing crazy minutes. Indiana same thing, though they had the inside presence that extended the Heat to 7 games, yet the Pacer bench consisted of UNC hustle guy, Sam Young (zero), and Augustine (zero). Now they are playing a team that can bring the same defensive mindset and has scoring punch and a PG who can get whatever he wants. Combined with the poor 3pt shooting of the role players, Wade and Bosh's struggles, and the 2-3-2 schedule I just saw the Spurs in 5.

They did just sweep the team I thought was going to represent the West.

They just swept you BIG boner.

Put the penis away and OJ's right.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby dmiles » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:06 pm

As ey0 has pointed out, when you have assets on the roster you can make moves in this league.

The thing is with Bosh's salary who in the hell is going to want to pay that? I am asking in the "I don't know the new CBA as well" mindset but my point is, in today's NBA where most teams are pretty much stuck to two max players, how does Bosh get dealt? For anything of value at least.

I think Miami is stuck with this core right now. Under the old CBA when teams could stockpile a little more an aggressive owner could take on Bosh's salary, I just didn't think the new CBA was as forgiving.
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:23 pm

The Spurs collapse the paint and have length on the wings. Their rotations are crisp and they are practically daring the cold shooters from Miami to wake up. Sad fact is Miami was hot from 3 in the first half and all it bought them was a three point lead.
Orenthal

Unread postby jb » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:57 pm

This 3rd qtr SA close is some shit of champions.
jb

Unread postby jb » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 pm

jb wrote:This 3rd qtr SA close is some shit of champions.

F me & my anti-hex.

I do believe in spooks. I do I do I do.
jb

Unread postby HoodooMan » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:20 am

Interesting how the game turned on the 3:47 Miller/Wade sub.

My game, my game, my game, my game --> something that almost lost them the game.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:28 am

<-- said the exact same thing.

Ultimately though, Manu out-sucked Wade.....

Good lord those two are bad.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Next

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA