Text Size

Cleveland Indians & MLB

Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Talk Tribe, talk baseball in this forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, paulcousineau

Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu May 16, 2013 10:29 am

FUDU and I are heading down to the game Sunday. Will get walk up tickets. Meeting for a beer somewhere around 11:45. Would love to meet up with some of you guys if anyone can make it. e0y is going to try to see if there is a reasonable flight that would get him here on time.

We'll probably head to Harry Buffalo/Paninis/Winking Lizard or something.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7678
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: CDT's Garage
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby FUDU » Thu May 16, 2013 10:37 am

I'm pretty sure the fact that you're going put e0y's interest at about zero.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13349
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu May 16, 2013 10:58 am

I'll let you know if I'm going so you can let me know where you'll be and I'll avoid that place before the game.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 16, 2013 11:19 am

Have you ever seen Audition? I'd rather be the dude in a sack than within 100 miles of this deathstar of suck (STAR WARS REFERENCE SO YOU GUYS GET !!!)
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby googleeph2 » Thu May 16, 2013 11:38 am

motherscratcher wrote: Would love to meet up with some of you guys



Which ones, exactly?
User avatar
googleeph2
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:40 am
Favorite Player: Todd Beamer
Least Favorite Player: .

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby FUDU » Thu May 16, 2013 11:41 am

Notice mo's the one who said that, I could give two fucks to meet up with you guys.

:thumb up:
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13349
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 16, 2013 11:56 am

Oh wait, now I get it. You guys are some sort of Strat Baseball Axis of Douche, that is the crux of this unholy alliance......
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu May 16, 2013 12:33 pm

googleeph2 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote: Would love to meet up with some of you guys



Which ones, exactly?


Anyone. Even Rattail.

FUDU mentioned going to a game so I said sure. But now I'm worried he thinks it's a date.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7678
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: CDT's Garage
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby FUDU » Thu May 16, 2013 12:40 pm

It's more of a business meeting, I plan on bringing friends from Great Britain, they're all smiles.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13349
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby leadpipe » Thu May 16, 2013 4:21 pm

Marathon is Sunday, so don't plan your meeting place anywhere near that route, road closures till gametime.
User avatar
leadpipe
The Reverend
 
Posts: 6505
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 16, 2013 4:31 pm

No one is going to meet up with them anyway lead. No one's THAT stupid. Not even Peeker.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 16, 2013 4:32 pm

leadpipe wrote:Marathon is Sunday, so don't plan your meeting place anywhere near that route, road closures till gametime.


Monday would have been more amusing had you not told those two ass-hats that information.

Like a shitty Laverne & Shirley episode.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22497
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 16, 2013 4:37 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:No one is going to meet up with them anyway lead. No one's THAT stupid. Not even Peeker.


If only I wasn't driving all over Central Ohio Saturday for soccer.

Sunday is my anniversary and I'll be spending that in the Columbus Convention Center watching 15 yr old's state JO Volleyball tourney. I cannot begin to tell you what 500 bouncing volleyballs in a convention center sounds like. It's excruciating and after a couple hours your head is humming and you just want to curl up in the fetal position and cry somewhere in slince.

And that doesn't take into account the 800 15-yr old girls screaming like 15 yr old girls do.

And I'd still willingly do that than meet Mo and FUDU for the Tribe game.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22497
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 16, 2013 4:38 pm

FUDU and mother: lost amidst the marathon crowd, secluded, alone and with only each-other for comfort.

mother: "I'm scared FUDU"

FUDU: "it'll be okay my dainty dentist, just squeeze my hand tighter when you get scared."

mother holds FUDU's hand as tight as possible and stares deeply into the eyes of his white supremacist lover, knowing he'll keep him safe at all costs.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 16, 2013 4:44 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:FUDU and mother: lost amidst the marathon crowd, secluded, alone and with only each-other for comfort.

mother: "I'm scared FUDU"

FUDU: "it'll be okay my dainty dentist, just squeeze my hand tighter when you get scared."

mother holds FUDU's hand as tight as possible and stares deeply into the eyes of his white supremacist lover, knowing he'll keep him safe at all costs.


I just hope they find the happiness that each of them deserves. It's not my business what they do to get it.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22497
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Image
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22497
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby FUDU » Thu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm

A shitty Laverne & Shirley episode, as opposed to a not so shitty episode? I wish I could tell you how priceless the Bosom Buddies reference is.

At least eieio gave a worthy effort.

No I'm not sure if I even want to go.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13349
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu May 16, 2013 5:15 pm

FUDU's going to wake up next to a dilapidated headstone in the cemetery across from the Jake missing three teeth and with a giant, burning pain in his ass on Monday morning.

With motherscratcher cuddled up next to him.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu May 16, 2013 6:03 pm

You guys are jerks :(
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7678
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: CDT's Garage
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 16, 2013 6:24 pm

motherscratcher wrote:You guys are jerks :(


They are jerks. A simple trip to the ballpark and a heartfelt invitation for people to join the revelry has turned into this.

I'm shocked, saddened and appalled. It's ri-goddamn-diculous.

:tfh:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22497
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu May 16, 2013 7:00 pm

peeker643 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:You guys are jerks :(


They are jerks. A simple trip to the ballpark and a heartfelt invitation for people to join the revelry has turned into this.

I'm shocked, saddened and appalled. It's ri-goddamn-diculous.

:tfh:


I know. Never saw it coming.

Thanks a lot Obama.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7678
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: CDT's Garage
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu May 16, 2013 7:04 pm

skatingtripods wrote:FUDU's going to wake up next to a dilapidated headstone in the cemetery across from the Jake missing three teeth and with a giant, burning pain in his ass on Monday morning.

With motherscratcher cuddled up next to him.


Et tu Tripods?
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7678
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: CDT's Garage
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby FUDU » Thu May 16, 2013 7:07 pm

mo are you still planning on that walk up Strat sign up booth? You know, with the marathon and all.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13349
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu May 16, 2013 7:10 pm

FUDU wrote:mo are you still planning on that walk up Strat sign up booth? You know, with the marathon and all.


Strat sign up booth?
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7678
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: CDT's Garage
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby bookelly » Thu May 16, 2013 7:30 pm

I'd go, but trying to get through TSA in this bunny outfit is a royal pain in the ass.
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
User avatar
bookelly
Happy Easter!!
 
Posts: 3348
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:58 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby Dnthateonthepronk » Thu May 16, 2013 8:12 pm

I would go, but I have no wheels. The police are on the look out for my Giant White van.
Alex White: Just like School on Sunday......No Class.
User avatar
Dnthateonthepronk
 
Posts: 1819
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:57 pm
Location: Virginia Beach
Favorite Player: Dan Marino
Least Favorite Player: Alex Rodriguez

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:34 pm

FUDU recognized the sharp pains plaguing his stomach. He knew he had moved past pure hunger and was now suffering from early stage starvation. Three hours was just too long to go without a Chipotle Burrito. Hell, he rarely went more than an hour and a half without having one of the Mexican's he kept chained up in his basement make him up a double meat classic chicken burrito (with hot sauce).

The combination of shooting pains and the dizziness had turned the already daunting marathon crowd into a seemingly immeasurable army.

"If we don't find food soon we won't have to worry about escaping this damned marathon"

"FUDU.... I can't..... I'm sorry" mother panted as his sweaty palm gently slid loose from FUDU's grip.
Last edited by e0y2e3 on Thu May 16, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby FUDU » Thu May 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Anyone ever tell you that you were a good writer....I didn't think so.

...and I don't kike hot sauce, and I'm off the double chicken.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13349
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:58 pm

FUDU wrote:Anyone ever tell you that you were a good writer....I didn't think so.

...and I don't kike hot sauce, and I'm off the double chicken.


I've never seen a better typo. Ever.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby 1Perry » Thu May 16, 2013 10:40 pm

I'll give you props mother for the thought but I have to work. Otherwise I might make the trip and graciously accept your offer of paying for the beer.
User avatar
1Perry
The Shapiro of Posters
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:56 pm

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Fri May 17, 2013 8:19 am

e0y2e3 wrote:
FUDU wrote:Anyone ever tell you that you were a good writer....I didn't think so.

...and I don't kike hot sauce, and I'm off the double chicken.


I've never seen a better typo. Ever.


Haggling hot sauce FTW. That was so unintentionally brilliant I am beside myself.
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
User avatar
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:35 pm
Location: Mentor
Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby skatingtripods » Sun May 19, 2013 9:14 pm

How did the meet-up go?
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby FUDU » Sun May 19, 2013 9:55 pm

It was good,e0 didn't show.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13349
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby mattvan1 » Sun May 19, 2013 10:33 pm

peeker643 wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:FUDU and mother: lost amidst the marathon crowd, secluded, alone and with only each-other for comfort.

mother: "I'm scared FUDU"

FUDU: "it'll be okay my dainty dentist, just squeeze my hand tighter when you get scared."

mother holds FUDU's hand as tight as possible and stares deeply into the eyes of his white supremacist lover, knowing he'll keep him safe at all costs.


I just hope they find the happiness that each of them deserves. It's not my business what they do to get it.


Your daughters team qualified for JOs? Pretty sweet actually. Makes watching all of the other estrogen laden events worthwhile.

After 3 cities, (San Antonio, Dallas, and Houston), countless lost weekends, hundreds of sets and matches, and following brackets via AES with designations like R1CZ3Z5, all we got was not quite able to qualify. So congrats.
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
User avatar
mattvan1
 
Posts: 3630
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:41 pm
Location: Houston

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon May 20, 2013 6:41 pm

DID YOU GUYS HAPPEN TO FIND A SET OF KEYS?
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14421
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon May 20, 2013 6:50 pm

skatingtripods wrote:How did the meet-up go?



Image
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14421
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue May 21, 2013 10:27 am

mattvan1 wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:FUDU and mother: lost amidst the marathon crowd, secluded, alone and with only each-other for comfort.

mother: "I'm scared FUDU"

FUDU: "it'll be okay my dainty dentist, just squeeze my hand tighter when you get scared."

mother holds FUDU's hand as tight as possible and stares deeply into the eyes of his white supremacist lover, knowing he'll keep him safe at all costs.


I just hope they find the happiness that each of them deserves. It's not my business what they do to get it.


Your daughters team qualified for JOs? Pretty sweet actually. Makes watching all of the other estrogen laden events worthwhile.

After 3 cities, (San Antonio, Dallas, and Houston), countless lost weekends, hundreds of sets and matches, and following brackets via AES with designations like R1CZ3Z5, all we got was not quite able to qualify. So congrats.


Thanks.

They finished 3rd in the state this weekend. Actually tri-state area (Ohio, PA and WV). And if I can add that they only have 7 girls on their roster and that none of them are 5'10 or above it was a complete shock that they won their net and a match in medal play to finish 3rd.

If you're around it enough you know how big some of these girls are (many/most are taller than I am at 15 yrs old) and how tough it is to have no subs (other than girl who changes out with libero).

Semi-finals were house money and they got beat by eventual state champs. But it was something else this weekend. 60 courts going at once, the whistles, the pounding of volleyballs, the shrieks of 15 yr olds.... holy shit. My head still hurts.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22497
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue May 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
skatingtripods wrote:How did the meet-up go?



Image


Damn right thats' how it went. Good time. Good game, if a little boring, but I sure as shit ain't going to complain about jumping on King Felix for 5 runs in the first two innings. Although, maybe we should have expected it because, as PUP has explained, that guy just doesn't know how to win.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7678
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: CDT's Garage
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue May 21, 2013 10:05 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
skatingtripods wrote:How did the meet-up go?



Image


Damn right thats' how it went. Good time. Good game, if a little boring, but I sure as shit ain't going to complain about jumping on King Felix for 5 runs in the first two innings. Although, maybe we should have expected it because, as PUP has explained, that guy just doesn't know how to win.


Was there spooning?
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22497
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Meet up for Sunday's game (5/19)

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue May 21, 2013 10:49 pm

peeker643 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
skatingtripods wrote:How did the meet-up go?



Image


Damn right thats' how it went. Good time. Good game, if a little boring, but I sure as shit ain't going to complain about jumping on King Felix for 5 runs in the first two innings. Although, maybe we should have expected it because, as PUP has explained, that guy just doesn't know how to win.


Was there spooning?


Not much. Too hot out.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7678
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: CDT's Garage
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa


Return to Cleveland Indians & MLB

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest