Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

The Cavs pick(s) in the first round

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Re: The Cavs pick(s) in the first round

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Tue May 14, 2013 3:26 pm

Also, Porters stats come slightly tainted by the fact that he had to be THE MAN at Gtown for a chunk of the year, no? In a system like Cleveland's where he wont be the primary ball handler and can do what he does best, I think he's MORE valuable. I think if he plays on that Indiana team or somewhere else with talent, his %'s could have been even better.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Tue May 14, 2013 10:36 pm

I am not in town so I don't know if it's accurate but I have heard that if the Cavs don't get the first pick for Noel they are going to aggressively shop the pick for a proven veteran.

Is this what you guys are hearing also? If so, what veterans are you hearing they will target?

It seems that if they could land the 2nd or 3rd pick and a real chance to take Porter they should do that and then try and package their other future picks (#19 + future 1 sts) to try and get the veteran big we need. Maybe our future 1sts aren't enough to get a proven veteran big?

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby JJN » Wed May 15, 2013 2:59 am

YahooFanChicago wrote:I am not in town so I don't know if it's accurate but I have heard that if the Cavs don't get the first pick for Noel they are going to aggressively shop the pick for a proven veteran.

Is this what you guys are hearing also? If so, what veterans are you hearing they will target?

It seems that if they could land the 2nd or 3rd pick and a real chance to take Porter they should do that and then try and package their other future picks (#19 + future 1 sts) to try and get the veteran big we need. Maybe our future 1sts aren't enough to get a proven veteran big?

Sounds like BS to me. I haven't heard anything about it, and I don't know how many available veterans are worth a top 6 pick, even in this draft. We've seen this story before, and its called Randy Foye and Mike Miller for the pick that would become Ricky Rubio. Its also called Gerald Wallace for the pick that became Damian Lillard.

If we really want vets, we can sign them in free agency. Most of this probably is coming off the Cavs interested in Love or Aldridge rumors (like there are more than 5 teams that AREN'T interested in those two players at any time) that popped again recently.
JJN

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: David Stern

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Wed May 15, 2013 5:51 am

I hope you're right and that rumor is BS. At least if the pick is a top 2 or 3 pick since it seems that there are 2 or 3 guys in this draft that would help us and fit a real need.

That said, I guess if the Cavs can get Kevin Love they need to do it with any availablee assets besides Kyrie. Other then Kyrie, the house, the car and the first born any idea what Flip Saunders will be looking for and why would they want to trade him in the first place? Him and Rubio seem like the core they should be building around not breaking-up.

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 15, 2013 9:58 am

This is all born from the very true rumors that they want to try and pull off their own Harden trade (if only Harden were dumped this year, they would have had a real shot).

Love is going to end up moved I'd guess. After Kahn saved their max extension slot for Rubio and only offered him four years that bridge burned up. Love wasn't just pissed, he pretty much mentally left Minny that day. Rumor has it LA is his destiny (he's an LA kid), but we'll see. I know one thing, I've never seen a GM run off a borderline star like Kahn did Love.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby OldDawg » Wed May 15, 2013 12:29 pm

SI's Chris Mannix's latest "big board" released today.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba/ne ... &eref=sihp

TOP 10
Noel
McLemore
Bennett
Porter
Burke
Pido
Zeller
SHabhazz
Michael Carter Williams
Len

Withey at 19

Of course, big boards aren't mocks, just "ratings."
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Unread postby jb » Wed May 15, 2013 12:41 pm

OldDawg wrote:SI's Chris Mannix's latest "big board" released today.

TOP 10
Noel
McLemore
Bennett
Porter
Burke
Pido
Zeller
SHabhazz
Michael Carter Williams
Len

Withey at 19

Bennett is a guy I havent seen talked about much in this thread. Thoughts?

Porter screems "Chris Grsant pick" to me.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby OldDawg » Wed May 15, 2013 2:08 pm

jb wrote:
OldDawg wrote:SI's Chris Mannix's latest "big board" released today.

TOP 10
Noel
McLemore
Bennett
Porter
Burke
Pido
Zeller
SHabhazz
Michael Carter Williams
Len

Withey at 19

Bennett is a guy I havent seen talked about much in this thread. Thoughts?

Bennett's getting some love in the mock draft circles. However, he listed as 6'7 or 6'8 and is seen as a tweener SF/PF guy.. likely a PF, though. If eye is correct on the Cav's needs assessment, he is not a perimeter defender nor a three-point shooter. The other Cav need is rim-defender and I am not sure that is Bennett's forte, either. They say he is incredibly athletic, has a decent mid-range game and has a wingspan of 7'1. I would prefer him over TT, but not sure I prefer him over Porter for us right now.

EDIT: I just looked it up, Bennett shot 36 of 96 at the three point line for 37.5%. That's a lot of 3s and a decent percent for a PF.

jb wrote:Porter screems "Chris Grsant pick" to me.

My fear is that some guy ranked at about #11 is screaming "draft me with the 3rd pick" to Chris Grant right now. The last two drafts tell me that!!
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Bennett is hurt or he would be talked about more, because he is the prototypical Geant pick, not Otto.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby OldDawg » Wed May 15, 2013 2:27 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Bennett is hurt or he would be talked about more, because he is the prototypical Geant pick, not Otto.

Bennett > TT, No?

Edit:
HAHAHA! Shades of another undersized PF from UNLV??
OldDawg

Unread postby OldDawg » Wed May 15, 2013 4:00 pm

I'VE GOT IT!!!!
The Cavs will draft Kentavious Caldwell-Pope from Georgia because his name is similar to Barkevious!
OldDawg

Unread postby JJN » Thu May 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Combine rumors:

Word is that Dipo measured in at 6-4 1/4in in shoes. That's gonna hurt his stock here. Also, Noel reportedly measured in at 6-11 3/4, which is better than expected.

Shabazz sucked at shooting the ball in drills.
JJN

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Yeah, Dipo was supposed to be at least 6'5".

Word is Rudy Gobert and Steve Adams were great today. Gobert would be an awesome trade up from 19 target, only problem is he could get into the top seven or eight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Sgw_epvDc#!
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:13 pm

On top of shooting extremely well from mid-range today you had this for Gobert:

Jonathan Givony ‏@DraftExpress 58s
Rudy Gobert officially measured a 7-8 1/2 wingspan and a 9-7 standing reach. Both records. Gorgui Dieng had 2nd longest reach. #nbacombine
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby HoodooMan » Thu May 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Do the players still end their sprints in a janitor's closet, or has the NBA upgraded the combine location in the last two years?
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 16, 2013 9:21 pm

Hi bow. Are you going to go to Sunday's Tribe game with Mother and FUDU? Mother invited everyone in the Indians forum.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby HoodooMan » Thu May 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Good thing I'm not in the Indians forum.

:phew

<--successfully preventing worlds from colliding since 2001
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Unread postby OldDawg » Thu May 16, 2013 10:13 pm

JJN wrote:Combine rumors:

Word is that Dipo measured in at 6-4 1/4in in shoes. That's gonna hurt his stock here. Also, Noel reportedly measured in at 6-11 3/4, which is better than expected.

Shabazz sucked at shooting the ball in drills.

I agree that Pido's ht could be a swaying factor if GMs are deciding between him and another prospect. Like on this thread, most of the conversation was about Pido vs Porter.

And if Shabazz sucked at shooting under the pressure of the combine, and all he ever was considered to be was an offensive player?? Not good.
OldDawg

Unread postby jclvd_23 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:28 am

e0y2e3 wrote:On top of shooting extremely well from mid-range today you had this for Gobert:

Jonathan Givony ‏@DraftExpress 58s
Rudy Gobert officially measured a 7-8 1/2 wingspan and a 9-7 standing reach. Both records. Gorgui Dieng had 2nd longest reach. #nbacombine

e0y....any thoughts or preferences among Gobert/Len/Adams, possibly in a trade up from 19?
jclvd_23

Favorite Player: Jack Tatum
Least Favorite Player: Pittsburgh/UM/UF Fan

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Fri May 17, 2013 9:30 am

Zero chances that Gobert/Len are available anywhere near where the Cavs have trade-up-to firepower.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:56 am

Fuck Len, soft as motherscratcher. Gobert and Adams really intrique me. Hell if Gobert keeps shooting as well as he did yesterday in real workout he intriques me at 5.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby OldDawg » Fri May 17, 2013 10:48 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Fuck Len, soft as motherscratcher. Gobert and Adams really intrique me. Hell if Gobert keeps shooting as well as he did yesterday in real workout he intriques me at 5.

According to the NBA Mock Lottery generator at http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2013/mockdraft#
It appears they think Len is 3rd on our board and we will pick him (over Pido and McLemore) if the ping pong balls are unkind to us
1) Noel
2) Potter
3) Len
OldDawg

Unread postby HoodooMan » Fri May 17, 2013 11:20 am

"Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless discuss whether it's appropriate to compare Nick Saban to Satan."

^also on ESPN

HoodooMan
The King

Unread postby JJN » Fri May 17, 2013 1:56 pm

Gradysmanldy wrote:Zero chances that Gobert/Len are available anywhere near where the Cavs have trade-up-to firepower.

I wouldn't be so sure, this team is uniquely positioned to trade up to just about anywhere. We have more draft picks and cap space than probably any other team. I don't think you can trade any pick that could potentially be in the 2014 draft, because it is just too stacked, but after that there are still plenty of picks. Plus, we have Varejao as a trade chip. His value is definitely down compared to what it was, but would the Thunder, for example, rather have him than Perkins?
JJN

Unread postby JJN » Fri May 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Official Measurements of note
Victor Oladipo: 6'4.25" with a 6'9.25" wingspan
Otto Porter: 6'8.5" with a 7'1.5" wingspan
Nerlins Noel: 6'11.75" with a 7'3.75" wingspan
Rudy Gobert: 7'2" with a 7'8.5" wingspan
Steven Adams: 7'0" with a 7'4.5" wingspan

It should also be noted that Porter was sub-200lbs and Noel was only slightly over 200lbs. Gobert measured slightly larger than JaVale McGee, and has a ridiculous standing reach of 9'7"! Adams was also very impressive with huge hands. DX compared his measurements to that of Greg Oden.

Additionally, Trey Burke measured out very well, at a solid 6'1 with a very long wingspan for a guard. This can only help us, as it should push his stock even higher.

Non-measurables
Giannis Adetokunbo apparently has a first round promise from a team.

Almost forgot this, but Otto Porter said he is interested in playing for the Cavs.
Last edited by JJN on Fri May 17, 2013 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JJN

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri May 17, 2013 2:47 pm

6'4" with a 6'9" reach makes Pido less attractive than just overpaying for Tony Allen. Although that Forty Freaking Two Inch vertical certainly hushes the "not athletic" claims.

And if during workouts (like real workouts, not the combine) Gobert's jumper still exists rolling the dice on potentially get JaVale McGee (minus the moronicity) is really attractive if Nole and Porter are gone and also is a damned fine trade up target.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby JJN » Tue May 21, 2013 12:53 am

Looks like Adams is starting to rise up the draft boards. Ford has him going 12th and DX has moved him up to 16.
JJN

Unread postby kman_holla8 » Tue May 21, 2013 3:33 am

Love the idea of packaging the picks for a vet!

How about a trade for Luol Deng?
Sure he has been nicked up like Andy the last 2 years and he is due to make $13 mil...

That Jimmy Butler dude plays solid D and his Offense in the playoffs was solid. He is under a rookie contract for the next few year and Deng has exp. contract in 2014.

Deng is a good outside shooter who can make things easier with his polished offensive game,28 years old and much better suited to sign for less money than other players at his age. Sure its fun to watch Alonzo Gee dunk in-game but can't we find a better option.

The price for Deng might be Varejao + a 2nd round pick. Thinking If the Bulls have Andy in the fold, it would be a lot easier to amnesty Boozer salary of the books.

The question I think is can we find a better player via trade or draft for the SF position(Last year, Andre Iguodala would've been so nice to trade for with his perimeter Def)I like Otto Porter, he sounds like Jeff Green 2.0.IMO this team needs a vet, and we need to make a serious push for the playoffs now before Kyrie starts thinking about greener pastures. [/offtopic]Eric Maynor would be a awesome as a back-up PG/via free ageny[offtopic]

So that frees us up (maybe trade down a couple of picks) to go for dipo, who Mike Brown would covet as a good defender, although the more I read on Gobert the more he grows on me. Just not at as high as 4th 5th or 6th overall. You know the typical Chris Grant reach...
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug" - Originated from a famous skit in Dave Chappelle's "Chappelle's Show". The skit would portray Rick James, usually high on cocaine, preforming doing crazy and stupid things, such as smacking Charlie Murphy in the face. Rick James would frequently explain away his actions by saying "Cocaine is a hell of a drug".
kman_holla8

Favorite Player: Swish
Least Favorite Player: Fair Weather Fans

Unread postby mattvan1 » Tue May 21, 2013 8:36 am

I realize there is a lot of hate for Titus around these parts, but nevertheless, his review of the televised portion of the combine

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/62622/a-running-diary-of-the-motors-and-misery-at-the-nba-draft-combine/?uhiuhuhulhhulhu
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Tue May 21, 2013 9:19 am

kman_holla8 wrote:Love the idea of packaging the picks for a vet!

Sure he has been nicked up like Andy the last 2 years and he is due to make $13 mil...

That Jimmy Butler dude plays solid D and his Offense in the playoffs was solid. He is under a rookie contract for the next few year and Deng has exp. contract in 2014.

Deng is a good outside shooter who can make things easier with his polished offensive game,28 years old and much better suited to sign for less money than other players at his age. Sure its fun to watch Alonzo Gee dunk in-game but can't we find a better option.

The price for Deng might be Varejao + a 2nd round pick. Thinking If the Bulls have Andy in the fold, it would be a lot easier to amnesty Boozer salary of the books.

The question I think is can we find a better player via trade or draft for the SF position(Last year, Andre Iguodala would've been so nice to trade for with his perimeter Def)I like Otto Porter, he sounds like Jeff Green 2.0.IMO this team needs a vet, and we need to make a serious push for the playoffs now before Kyrie starts thinking about greener pastures. [/offtopic]Eric Maynor would be a awesome as a back-up PG/via free ageny[offtopic]

So that frees us up (maybe trade down a couple of picks) to go for dipo, who Mike Brown would covet as a good defender, although the more I read on Gobert the more he grows on me. Just not at as high as 4th 5th or 6th overall. You know the typical Chris Grant reach...

Bulls already have their AV in Noah. Boozer is a much better offensive player than AV is so this trade makes zero sense for Chicago to run out 2 identical players in Noah and Varejao and furthur limit your offense.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby jb » Tue May 21, 2013 10:43 am

Well, in the words of Michael Stanly, "Cavs basketball tonites the night."

If you got some juju but it out.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby kman_holla8 » Tue May 21, 2013 10:57 am

Larvell Blanks wrote:
kman_holla8 wrote:Love the idea of packaging the picks for a vet!

Bulls already have their AV in Noah. Boozer is a much better offensive player than AV is so this trade makes zero sense for Chicago to run out 2 identical players in Noah and Varejao and furthur limit your offense.

Very true, but but with his brasilian background you would think sideshow bob is a better dancer
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug" - Originated from a famous skit in Dave Chappelle's "Chappelle's Show". The skit would portray Rick James, usually high on cocaine, preforming doing crazy and stupid things, such as smacking Charlie Murphy in the face. Rick James would frequently explain away his actions by saying "Cocaine is a hell of a drug".
kman_holla8

Favorite Player: Swish
Least Favorite Player: Fair Weather Fans

Unread postby CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07! » Tue May 21, 2013 11:34 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Fuck Len, soft as motherscratcher.

+1000. Soft, gangly, unathletic. He's the Joe Alexander of this draft.
CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07!

Favorite Player: Troy Smith
Least Favorite Player: Braylon/Hughes/Pryor

Unread postby OldDawg » Tue May 21, 2013 12:39 pm

CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07! wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:Fuck Len, soft as motherscratcher.

+1000. Soft, gangly, unathletic. He's the Joe Alexander of this draft.

Cut it out, guys! The more you talk like that about Len, the more likely we will draft him! It's like the opposite effect of the TCF banner.
OldDawg

Unread postby HoodooMan » Tue May 21, 2013 1:59 pm

jb wrote:Well, in the words of Michael Stanly, "Cavs basketball tonites the night."

Save the jujus & mojos for next year.

HoodooMan
The King

Unread postby jfiling » Tue May 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Whoever they want.
jfiling
Old School Writer

Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue May 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Eeyore.

give me the short version, who the hell do we draft? Who's the "Irving"?
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby fairvis » Tue May 21, 2013 9:09 pm

Holy crap... welcome to Cleveland, Mr. Noel.
fairvis

Favorite Player: Braxton Miller
Least Favorite Player: Joakim Noah

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue May 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Triple-S wrote:Eeyore.

give me the short version, who the hell do we draft? Who's the "Irving"?

There;s not a consensus, no doubt about it franchise changer. 10 years from now we'll look back and maybe find one, but there's not that guy right now.

So take the guy that complements and enhances Kyrie most quickly.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby HoodooMan » Tue May 21, 2013 9:24 pm

HoodooMan wrote:
jb wrote:Well, in the words of Michael Stanly, "Cavs basketball tonites the night."

Save the jujus & mojos for next year.

Nevermind...BLOX!

(fingers crossed that Otto's medicals reveal a mild case of down's syndrome, and he slides to 19)

HoodooMan
The King

Unread postby andrew6586 » Tue May 21, 2013 9:32 pm

The Cavs should try to draft LeBron again. Maybe Miami won't notice.
Once a fan, always a fan.
On Twitter @apac6586
andrew6586
Church of Asdrubal

Favorite Player: Kenny Lofton
Least Favorite Player: Mark Shapiro

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue May 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Holy. Shit.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue May 21, 2013 9:44 pm

So, is it Noel?

It doesn't seem like NBA trades happen much at the top of the draft. Is that even a possibility?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue May 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Noel.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue May 21, 2013 9:49 pm

How does Noel stack up compared to Anthony Davis?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby andrew6586 » Tue May 21, 2013 9:52 pm

motherscratcher wrote:How does Noel stack up compared to Anthony Davis?

He's much uglier.
Once a fan, always a fan.
On Twitter @apac6586
andrew6586
Church of Asdrubal

Favorite Player: Kenny Lofton
Least Favorite Player: Mark Shapiro

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue May 21, 2013 9:58 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Noel.

Poor e0y. You just want to quit this fucking team once and for all, but they keep ending up with guys like Irving and Noel and suck you back in for at least a few more years.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue May 21, 2013 10:03 pm

motherscratcher wrote:How does Noel stack up compared to Anthony Davis?

Maybe I'm missing something, but Davis was a hell of a lot better a college offensive player than Noel. Way more game, way more creativity and way more handle for a big guy. Noel is a garbage guy/back end of lobs guy who's a tremendous mistake eraser on defense and who could develop a back to the basket game offensively.

BUT.... probably can't minimize how impactful a defensive presence on this shitty defensive team that's about to get a defensive lesson would be.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue May 21, 2013 10:09 pm

peeker643 wrote:BUT.... probably can't minimize how impactful a defensive presence on this shitty defensive team that's about to get a defensive lesson would be.

This. You can't even begin to lay down how bad this team needs a guy like him. My guess, Waiters is traded by the end of the year because him and Kyrie doesn't work. Nerlens and Kyrie are the future. With Tristan (fuck it's weird and hard to write that)
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jerryroche » Tue May 21, 2013 10:13 pm

If Noel's the pick, what does that do to Andy? Bench? Trade?
jerryroche

Favorite Player: Ol' No.32
Least Favorite Player: Black & gold

PreviousNext

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA