Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

The Cavs pick(s) in the first round

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

The Cavs pick(s) in the first round

Unread postby OldDawg » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:36 am

At present, the Cavs would have the 3rd pick in the draft (ping pong balls, that is).

However, I am a little rusty on the rest of the draft for us.

Could someone explain to me the other pick(s) we have in the draft? Something about having either the Heats or the Lakers 1st round draft choices?? How does all that work? How did that come to be? What are the stipulations on that arrangement?

Also, didn't we pick up a pick in the trade this year?? What is that pick?
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Re: The Cavs pick(s) in the first round

Unread postby StewieG » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:04 am

We have our own pick this year.

We also have the right to swap picks with LA, if they make the playoffs (I think - I know we can swap picks, I just can't remember who's pick we actually have the right to swap).

We also own Miami's pick, however we have the right to swap Miami's pick and our least favorable one.

We also own Sacramento's first round pick if it's 14 or higher (it won't be, so forget about that for this year).

So the likely scenario is we'll have our own pick, plus LA's pick. The Miami pick would go to LA, and Miami would have no first round pick.

However, if LA misses the playoffs, we have only our own pick and Miami's pick. I think that's how it all boils down.
StewieG

Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Unread postby JJN » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:34 am

StewieG wrote:We have our own pick this year.

We also have the right to swap picks with LA, if they make the playoffs (I think - I know we can swap picks, I just can't remember who's pick we actually have the right to swap).

We also own Miami's pick, however we have the right to swap Miami's pick and our least favorable one.

We also own Sacramento's first round pick if it's 14 or higher (it won't be, so forget about that for this year).

So the likely scenario is we'll have our own pick, plus LA's pick. The Miami pick would go to LA, and Miami would have no first round pick.

However, if LA misses the playoffs, we have only our own pick and Miami's pick. I think that's how it all boils down.

You pretty much nailed it, but Sac's pick is top-13 protected this year (12 next, then 10 through 2017). We also have our own and Orlando's 2nd round picks, which are as valuable or more than a late 1st rounder (only a few picks lower but no guaranteed contract).
JJN

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: David Stern

Unread postby leadpipe » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:50 am

Not gonna start a seperate game thread with one entry....but THAT'S how you coach the 4th quarter of an NBA game.

Perfect use of timeouts and great plays out of those timeouts will trump Shaun Livingston posting up from 17 feet just about any day.

Rivers is fantastic.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby googleeph2 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:09 am

Where do WE get one of them?
googleeph2

Favorite Player: Todd Beamer
Least Favorite Player: .

Unread postby bac5665 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:49 am

Back to picks;

Does anyone here think that we actually will get the SAC pick at some point? Does anyone think that they will be picking out of the top 10 by 2017? Cause I don't, not with the complete chaos surrounding their franchise right now.
bac5665

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Bug Selig

Unread postby JJN » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:15 pm

bac5665 wrote:Back to picks;

Does anyone here think that we actually will get the SAC pick at some point? Does anyone think that they will be picking out of the top 10 by 2017? Cause I don't, not with the complete chaos surrounding their franchise right now.

Before they traded Thomas Robinson for nothing, I would have guessed we would get it in the next two years. Now? Who the fuck knows.

Sac doesn't have any 2nd round picks going forward after this year, which hinders some of their maneuverability, but they do have some talented pieces. Cousins, Tyreke, Thorton, and Isiah Thomas all have some value, but the team is put together so terribly. That said, they are currently a half game back from being the 10th pick (currently 8th). A lot will depend on how they draft this year (and probably next) and what they do with their coaching staff.

As far as all the turmoil, the issue has to get resolved sooner rather than later. The Maloofs can't afford to continue holding on to the team, so whether they stay in Sactown or move to Seattle, they should have a new ownership group (and front office) within the next year or so.
JJN

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Bye bye Lakers first round pick

Kobe done for the season, Lakers needed to make the playoffs for us to get their first rounder
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:48 pm

British_Pharaoh wrote:Bye bye Lakers first round pick

Kobe done for the season, Lakers needed to make the playoffs for us to get their first rounder

Yep. They're a game up on that spot with two to play and Utah owns the tie-breaker.

Can the rest of that high-priced talent pull it together?

The Lakers have the Spurs and Rockets left while Utah has Minnesota and Memphis.

Ugh...

Lakers are at home for their last two while Utah is on the road. No back-to-backs for any of those above mentioned teams.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby OldDawg » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:24 pm

peeker643 wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:Bye bye Lakers first round pick

Yep. They're a game up on that spot with two to play and Utah owns the tie-breaker.

Can the rest of that high-priced talent pull it together?

The Lakers have the Spurs and Rockets left while Utah has Minnesota and Memphis.

Ugh...

Lakers are at home for their last two while Utah is on the road. No back-to-backs for any of those above mentioned teams.

Maybe the Spurs and Rockets will rest their guys, er, I mean, have some injuries that need time to heal.
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Unread postby dmiles » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Are the seedings these days purely on record, I know that changed up at some point, I thought they took away the division championship preference. If so Memphis is in a battle with the LAC for 4th seed, I would assume home court might be worth playing for in those last two games.
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:26 am

Damn, Dwight Howard is Superman again...huge game 26 points, 17 rebounds and 3 blocks.

Steve Blake of all people with a huge game too.

We are one Lakers win or one Utah loss away from the 17th/18th pick in the draft right?

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:35 am

YahooFanChicago wrote:Damn, Dwight Howard is Superman again...huge game 26 points, 17 rebounds and 3 blocks.

Steve Blake of all people with a huge game too.

We are one Lakers win or one Utah loss away from the 17th/18th pick in the draft right?

Yes.

The Kobe injury may resurrect the LA Laker career of Dwight Howard. And that team still has talent.

Losing Kobe is obviously death to them, but they have guys that can play and a guy that can still dominate a given game.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Kingpin74 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:22 pm

dmiles wrote:Are the seedings these days purely on record, I know that changed up at some point, I thought they took away the division championship preference. If so Memphis is in a battle with the LAC for 4th seed, I would assume home court might be worth playing for in those last two games.

I believe the three division winners and the best 2nd place team are seeded 1-4 based purely on record. However, if the 5 seed still has a better record than the 4 seed under this scenario, the 5 seed gets home court (so really, the three division winners and the next two best should be seeded 1-5, but whatever). I seem to recall it happening the year the Cavs won the East in '07 with a Heat-Bulls first round series. And Memphis plays before the Clippers on Wednesday and lost the tiebreaker, so they'll likely have a reason to try and win against Utah.
"Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do...win the whole, f***in', thing."- Jake Taylor
Kingpin74

Favorite Player: Mario Lemieux
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Unread postby OldDawg » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:22 pm

I've seen a couple of mocks that have the Suns taking the Lakers first round pick due to the Nash situation. Don't we have 1st dibs on the pick if the Lakers make the playoffs?
OldDawg

Unread postby CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07! » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Suns get the Lakers pick no matter what. If the Lakers miss the playoffs, the Suns get their lottery pick. If they make the playoffs, the Cavs swap the Heat's pick for the Lakers' pick, and the Suns get the Heat's (now the Lakers) #30 pick.
CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07!

Favorite Player: Troy Smith
Least Favorite Player: Braylon/Hughes/Pryor

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:27 pm

CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07! wrote:Suns get the Lakers pick no matter what. If the Lakers miss the playoffs, the Suns get their lottery pick. If they make the playoffs, the Cavs swap the Heat's pick for the Lakers' pick, and the Suns get the Heat's (now the Lakers) #30 pick.

So, the Cavs badly want thenLakers to win, and the Suns badly want the Lakers to lose.

And the team that doesn't really give a shit if the Lakers win or lose is...the Lakers.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Nicastro13 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:56 am

Lakers and Griz both laying points tonite and all we need is one of them to win for Lakers to get in. Pretty sure I should moneyline parlay the rockets and Jazz, I mean we are Cleveland.
Nicastro13

Favorite Player: Kyrie
Least Favorite Player: Joe Pittsburgh Fan

Unread postby Kingpin74 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Not to be greedy, but if the Grizzlies win the first game, root for the Lakers to lose. Their pick will drop at least one slot and as many as three if they win depending on tiebreakers.
"Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do...win the whole, f***in', thing."- Jake Taylor
Kingpin74

Favorite Player: Mario Lemieux
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Grizzlies up 65-51 after 3 quarters.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Grizzlies beat Jazz 86-70. Cavs get the Lakers pick, wherever it ends up being.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:30 pm

peeker643 wrote:Grizzlies beat Jazz 86-70. Cavs get the Lakers pick, wherever it ends up being.

So now we want them to lose.

Sports are great. And in Cleveland, thank God for drafts. It's all we've got.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:32 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:Grizzlies beat Jazz 86-70. Cavs get the Lakers pick, wherever it ends up being.

So now we want them to lose.

Sports are great. And in Cleveland, thank God for drafts. It's all we've got.

Yes. In other words, order is now restored to the universe.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby OldDawg » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Ok. Good. I was having personal issues actually pulling for the Lakers tonight. Now I can go back to rooting against them. Whew. Lose, Lakers, Lose!
OldDawg

Unread postby scott » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:42 pm

The most interesting and significant night of the NBA season for the Cavs was a night when they lost to the worst team in the league. Fannnnnnn-tastic!
scott

Favorite Player: Sabby Piscitelli
Least Favorite Player: Everyone Else

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:08 am

Should get a top 3 pick and another pick in the 18-20 range I guess. Too bad Eo's not around here any more to tell us if Noel can be a real NBA center. Any one have any firm opinion on that and/or if there are any legit future NBA small forwards in this draft?

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby JJN » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Noel has DPoY potential; reminds me a bit of Tyson Chandler or DeAndre Jordan. He isn't quite the shot blocker that Davis is, but he might end up being better all around defensively (great at knocking the ball loose in the paint, and probably will end up being better against post-ups). Offensively limited, but like both players mentioned, he is a great leaper/finisher. Should be deadly in pick and roll, and also has some skill dribble driving from the high post.

There are also a lot of centers in this draft that will be available that should have some value. Rudy Gobert is really intriguing from a size perspective. Just an absolutely massive kid (7'1 with a 7'9 wingspan).

As far as small forwards, the big three names are Otto Porter, Shabazz Muhammed, and Dario Saric. With our first pick, I would love Otto Porter, and with the Laker's pick I would be fine with Saric. I want nothing to do with the Shabazz we have seen over the past year. Another name to watch is Giannis Adetokunbo, a Greek player who is really raw, but has been rising up draft boards. He looks a bit like Durant in terms of size (6'9 at barely 18, so he should add another inch plus), and while he is skinny, he is definitely more muscular than Durant at 18. Also has freaky Kahwi Leonard-like alien hands. Based on the limited amount that I have seen him, I would be fine if the Cavs took him with the Lakers pick, should they think him worth it. Could be a real steal if he develops.
JJN

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:47 pm

Otto please
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby JJN » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:28 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Otto please

I would probably take Noel over Porter, but it would be a very narrow thing. Porter is really talented and easily the best fit on this team. He won't be a superstar, but he could very easily play a Pippenesque role. I think the choice will probably come down to draft position (Noel is almost guaranteed to go 1st especially after Smart went back) and what they decide to do with Andy.
JJN

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:39 am

I'm not calling him a top 3 pick or anything, but des anyone have an opinion on this Brazilian guy, Lucas Nogueira? Tall Brazilian dudes with big wingspans have done OK for the Cavs in the past. Any chance this guy is on the radar with the Lakers pick?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby OldDawg » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:02 am

Draft Potter, sign Oden and say a prayer for his health. Roll the dice.
OldDawg

Unread postby ajunior148 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:16 pm

1. Noel

2. Porter
3. Oladipo
4. Len
5. McLemore

That should be our board. Noel #1, without a doubt.
ajunior148

Unread postby Spin » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:31 pm

OldDawg wrote:Draft Potter, sign Oden and say a prayer for his health. Roll the dice.

With Irving's and CJ's health? We would never see all three in the same game.
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:54 pm

"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Unread postby OldDawg » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Spin wrote:
OldDawg wrote:Draft Potter, sign Oden and say a prayer for his health. Roll the dice.

With Irving's and CJ's health? We would never see all three in the same game.

Ha ha ha. Ain't that the truth!

Although, I wouldn't be too upset IF the Cavs thoroughly checked out Oden's health and were able to sign him on the cheap. IF
OldDawg

Unread postby jb » Tue May 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Shabazz or the Hoya?

Talk at me.

I gotta go 'bazz. Kyrie is best playing no more than 35 / game and a good coach finds a way to get matchups with all 3 on the court at once in crunch time.

I don't see the Hoya with bazz's upside.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue May 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Shabazz is a fucking joke and putting him next to Waiters would pretty much freeze Kyrie out of the entire game.

Shabazz is nowhere near what his HS hype had him at, he doesn't pass, he isn't efficient and he's fucking older than he said.

If they pick Shabazz no one should ever cheer for them again.

Otto is exactly what this team needs. Exactly.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Tue May 07, 2013 4:14 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Shabazz is a fucking joke and putting him next to Waiters would pretty much freeze Kyrie out of the entire game.

Shabazz is nowhere near what his HS hype had him at, he doesn't pass, he isn't efficient and he's fucking older than he said.

If they pick Shabazz no one should ever cheer for them again.

Otto is exactly what this team needs. Exactly.

talk at me about the Hoya's offenseive game translating to the Association.

I still like the bazz. Hata.

Plus you assume people are rooting for them now.
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue May 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Somewhere between Kwahii and Harrison Barnes with a crazy ceiling???

AKA what this teams needs at that position....
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby OldDawg » Tue May 07, 2013 9:11 pm

And doesn't the Hoya tend to business much better at the defensive end, whereas the bazz just thinks that's a necessary evil between shots he takes?
OldDawg

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Wed May 08, 2013 10:34 am

Otto definitely has the better all around game (passing, defense, rebounding, etc) and would be a nice complimentary guy with primary scorers in Kyrie and Dion.

Still think they need to get bigger and tougher, either through the draft or FA. They got absolutely mangled in the paint last year, and I can't remember a game where the other team needed a basket and didn't get a wide open lane to the hoop.

Noel, Porter, Len, Oladipo.

Shabazz and McLemore should be avoided with yellow caution tape. Don't fit with the team or scheme, and Mclemore sure as shit didn't do himself any favors with that tourney performance. I'd rather have his center (Withey) than Mclemore.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby OldDawg » Wed May 08, 2013 11:21 am

Gradysmanldy wrote:Otto definitely has the better all around game (passing, defense, rebounding, etc) and would be a nice complimentary guy with primary scorers in Kyrie and Dion.

Still think they need to get bigger and tougher, either through the draft or FA. They got absolutely mangled in the paint last year, and I can't remember a game where the other team needed a basket and didn't get a wide open lane to the hoop.

Noel, Porter, Len, Oladipo.

Shabazz and McLemore should be avoided with yellow caution tape. Don't fit with the team or scheme, and Mclemore sure as shit didn't do himself any favors with that tourney performance. I'd rather have his center (Withey) than Mclemore.

We could get Withey with our 2nd pick (from the Lakers).

Let's dream for a second....
Otto in the draft, nice supplementary piece with the Lakers pick, and Dwight Howard in FA....
I'm sure DHoward wants to play for Brown again...
OK, now back to reality....
OldDawg

Unread postby JJN » Wed May 08, 2013 2:47 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Somewhere between Kwahii and Harrison Barnes with a crazy ceiling???

AKA what this teams needs at that position....

This. Otto is probably the perfect second banana for this team. Kawhi was the steal of that draft, and the case could be made for him going top 5. I think Luol Deng might be a very good comp for Porter, though Porter has been a better shooter through college than Deng was. He probably won't blow people away every game, but he will come and do the dirty work on defense, put up 15 points, grab some boards, get some assists.

OldDawg wrote:We could get Withey with our 2nd pick (from the Lakers).

Withey might be gone at 19, but he should be the target if we are looking for a big at 19. If neither he nor Dieng fall, we are looking at Adams, Nogueira, or Jaiteh for center options, any of which should be at least as good as Zeller, but I'm not sure exactly how much that says.
JJN

Unread postby OldDawg » Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 am

JJN wrote:

Withey might be gone at 19, but he should be the target if we are looking for a big at 19. If neither he nor Dieng fall, we are looking at Adams, Nogueira, or Jaiteh for center options, any of which should be at least as good as Zeller, but I'm not sure exactly how much that says.

Throw Gonzaga's Olynyk, Duke's Plumlee in the mix with Withey for bigs at 19, no?
OldDawg

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 09, 2013 12:22 pm

There is also the fact that Shabazz is going to have to guard 2s in the NBA.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Thu May 09, 2013 1:33 pm

OldDawg wrote:
JJN wrote:

Throw Gonzaga's Olynyk, Duke's Plumlee in the mix with Withey for bigs at 19, no?

Somewhere back in your closet is a Kim Hughes' jersey.

Admit it.
jb

Unread postby jb » Thu May 09, 2013 1:37 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:There is also the fact that Shabazz is going to have to guard 2s in the NBA.

I think the zone is underutilized in the NBA. j/k

A Luel Deng upside ain't gonna get us where we need to be either. Or do you just try to hit singles and wait on Brondot?

Any shot bazz grows up?

What aout the 7'0" Euro coming into the draft? Or was he Turkish. I dunno.
jb

Unread postby JJN » Thu May 09, 2013 3:00 pm

OldDawg wrote:Throw Gonzaga's Olynyk, Duke's Plumlee in the mix with Withey for bigs at 19, no?

Olynyk will be off the board unless something crazy happens predraft. He will probably go right at the tail end of the lotto. Plumlee will probably go before we pick as well, but I wouldn't want to take him anyway. Limited upside and lacks an elite skill. At least with Withey, if he has peaked you still get a good defender who blocks a ton of shots without fouling.

jb wrote:
A Luel Deng upside ain't gonna get us where we need to be either. Or do you just try to hit singles and wait on Brondot?

Any shot bazz grows up?

What aout the 7'0" Euro coming into the draft? Or was he Turkish. I dunno.

1. Deng is good SF. If he shot better percentages he would be a very good one. Otto Porter isn't a homerun, but he isn't a single either. He is probably around an RBI double. He does the job and helps his teammates. We swung for homeruns with TT and Waiters, and even Irving to an extent. Otto is going to come and make it easier for them, which is exactly what we need.

2. There is no reason to believe that Shabazz will be anything more than a scorer. He doesn't pass (he makes Waiters look like Chris Paul). He doesn't rebound. He doesn't defend. He will probably be too short/unathletic to defend many SFs and he is too slow to defend most SGs.

He also is unethical, which is something I don't want near the team.

3. Gobert the frenchman? He is a very interesting prospect, but top 6 is probably a little too high for him. He's really athletic for a big and is crazy long (7'1 with a 7'9 wingspan), so he has great potential as a shot blocker. The issues are mainly that a) he hasn't really played against NBA caliber competition and b) despite this he still hasn't been dominant. Now some of this is due to him not being strong enough yet as he is still young and lanky. Some more of this is due to him having the same problem Alex Len did, which is teammates not passing him the ball despite him being in a position to score. That said, he has still come out and laid some eggs.
JJN

Unread postby jb » Thu May 09, 2013 3:54 pm

JJN wrote:2. There is no reason to believe that Shabazz will be anything more than a scorer.

OK. Sign me up. casue I seen he has mad skeelz to do that.

The rest is coachable. Oh, wait....

Luel Deng's ain't never gonna do anything but 7th seed hell you.
jb

Unread postby leadpipe » Thu May 09, 2013 4:26 pm

If Waiters has any chance in developing into the kind of player you find on winning team, well, throw that chance out the window if you bring Shabazz in there to do stupid shit along with him.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Next

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA