Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Today's the day: Call

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Re: Today's the day: Call

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:05 am

leadpipe wrote:Had to be the Cardinals or Raiders.....or perhaps the Browns that wound up with the Honey Badger.

Seen about a half dozen interviews with that guy and Christ, he's got a long way to go just to be merely a moron. No way that guy can follow concepts or have the amount of discipline needed for this level, let alone stay out of trouble.

There's a reason several teams alledgedly just crossed him off their boards post interview.

Question my brother-in-law asked me during Honey Badger's interview after being selected: "Why would his agent let him speak?"
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Today's the day: Call

Unread postby justmebd » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
leadpipe wrote:Had to be the Cardinals or Raiders.....or perhaps the Browns that wound up with the Honey Badger.

Seen about a half dozen interviews with that guy and Christ, he's got a long way to go just to be merely a moron. No way that guy can follow concepts or have the amount of discipline needed for this level, let alone stay out of trouble.

There's a reason several teams alledgedly just crossed him off their boards post interview.

Question my brother-in-law asked me during Honey Badger's interview after being selected: "Why would his agent let him speak?"

I said the exact same thing to one of my friends, that guy could get outsmarted by a bed bug.

He could've still been available in the seventh round and I still wouldn't have picked that idiot.
justmebd

Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Previous

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL