Text Size

No Holds Barred

Explosion at the Boston Marathon

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Explosion at the Boston Marathon

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:48 am

For reasons Dan laid out, I really hope they get this guy alive. I want to know why, and he's the only person on Earth with the real answer.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:56 am

Hikohadon wrote:And I'm not going to go on about how quickly what's happening in Boston will be forgotten outside of Boston since the last thing anyone wants to do is publicly present a non-properly-horrified image.

Oh fugoff with your "non properly horrified image" shit.

No one said a GD thing abut horrified. You go ahead with that immeasurable, speculative defense to support your paper thin position.

The bottom line is that two fucking kids, apparently Muslim, have shut down the entire fucking East Coast with their crude devices and lack of foresight and organization.

Radicalized here, there, nowhere? Who gives a shit?

Whether there's justification for the shut down or not, just turn on your fucking TV. No one's making it up or dramatizing it. I'm not making it up. Boston's closed.

For whatever reason. The fact it's closed and the reaction created by all of this is probably going to have people looking sideways at the next pair of Muslims or arabic speaking dudes on a plane an hour after the next attack.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:14 pm

I don't think Chechens speak Arabic........
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I don't think Chechens speak Arabic........

Uncle Ruslan said the 19 y/o was born in Pakistan. Somebody else on Twitter reported Kyrgyzstan earlier. He may speak Arabic.

Though I see your overall point.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:20 pm

I don't think they speak Arabic in Pakistan or Kyrgyzstan either.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I don't think they speak Arabic in Pakistan or Kyrgyzstan either.

Hmm. Seems like they would, but I honestly don't know.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:35 pm

I was curious so I had to Wiki it. Kyrgyz is the state language of Kyrgyzstan, but Russian is still the "official" language. Pakistan's official languages are listed as English and Urdu, but the provinces all have their own tribal languages.

Apparently, bride kidnapping is still a popular tradition in Kyrgyzstan. Saves money on the ring I guess.....
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:40 pm

Chechen language was historically a writing system close to Arabic. Most Chechens are bilingual in both Chechen and Arabic (they are Muslim after all) and Chechen shares common characteristics with the Arabic language.
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Conspiracy theories are already circling

http://www.naturalnews.com/039980_The_C ... s_van.html
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:48 pm

Googling "do Chechens speak Arabic?" I see. ;-) ;) :wink:
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:06 pm

Police saying the search could go on into the weekend. Covered 60% of the area so far. I really hope he didn't make it out of the perimeter.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:07 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:And I'm not going to go on about how quickly what's happening in Boston will be forgotten outside of Boston since the last thing anyone wants to do is publicly present a non-properly-horrified image.

No one said a GD thing abut horrified. You go ahead with that immeasurable, speculative defense to support your paper thin position.

The bottom line is that two fucking kids, apparently Muslim, have shut down the entire fucking East Coast with their crude devices and lack of foresight and organization.

Whether there's justification for the shut down or not, just turn on your fucking TV. No one's making it up or dramatizing it. I'm not making it up. Boston's closed.

For whatever reason. The fact it's closed and the reaction created by all of this is probably going to have people looking sideways at the next pair of Muslims or arabic speaking dudes on a plane an hour after the next attack.

We've exhausted this conversation. I know you want me to realize how life-changing this event is, and it just isn't for me. This changes nothing for me in the way I approach life or do anything. If I were in Boston, I'm sure that would be different, but I'm not. I'm not more worried about going anywhere or doing anything today than I was a week ago.

AFAIC, these are a couple of brothers that randomly killed some people for whatever reason and then went on a desperate getaway attempt. It's not like this has never happened before. I'm not trying to belittle what happened and I feel badly for the families of those that were tragically murdered, but people are tragically murdered all the time.

If this changes your life in some fundamental way, so be it. I think you'd be in the minority, but I could be wrong. But arguing about it anymore is useless since it doesn't really make a difference to me.

PS - of course people will look sideways at people speaking Arabic on planes today. Some people will look sideways at people speaking Arabic on planes every day. People are gonna feel the way they feel. Which doesn't at all change the initial point that THEY'RE the ones that should leave the flight then since THEY'RE the ones with the problem.
Last edited by Hikohadon on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby cozmeesah » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:08 pm

skatingtripods wrote:

Uncle Ruslan said the 19 y/o was born in Pakistan.

I don't think he said he was born in Pakistan. He said another kind of Stan, not Paki. Unless I heard him wrong.
cozmeesah

Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:11 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Googling "do Chechens speak Arabic?" I see. ;-) ;) :wink:

I did wiki the language to double check. But the whole Chechnya-Russia conflict has interested me for years.

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:15 pm

cozmeesah wrote:
skatingtripods wrote:

Uncle Ruslan said the 19 y/o was born in Pakistan.

I don't think he said he was born in Pakistan. He said another kind of Stan, not Paki. Unless I heard him wrong.

Most Pakistanis are very dark, like Indians. Those guys are the very definition of Caucasian (since the Caucasus mountains run right through Chechnya).
Hikohadon

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:16 pm

This came across my Twitter timeline. it apparently shows the bomber, bomb, and 8 year old victim.

Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:18 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

We've exhausted this conversation. I know you want me to realize how life-changing this event is, and it just isn't for me. This changes nothing for me in the way I approach life or do anything. If I were in Boston, I'm sure that would be different, but I'm not. I'm not more worried about going anywhere or doing anything today than I was a week ago.

AFAIC, these are a couple of brothers that randomly killed some people for whatever reason and then went on a desperate getaway attempt. It's not like this has never happened before. I'm not trying to belittle what happened and I feel badly for the families of those that were tragically murdered, but people are tragically murdered all the time.

If this changes your life in some fundamental way, so be it. I think you'd be in the minority, but I could be wrong. But arguing about it anymore is useless since it doesn't really make a difference to me.

It doesn't affect me personally, per se. Not in a 'looking over my shoulder' kind of way. But it affects us all in terms of societal effects. Increased security measures at sporting venues, airports, road races. And it may embolden whack jobs everywhere to see they can financially affect major markets with a crock pot and carpenter nails.

I think to say it doesn't affect me, you or anyone else in some degree is incorrect. And it also affects how a large number of people, educated or otherwise, view the Muslim population in the country.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it truly is simply a provincial phenomena based on proximity to the event.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:30 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:This came across my Twitter timeline. it apparently shows the bomber, bomb, and 8 year old victim.

I just saw the same thing.

That must be his sister who lost a leg to his right and his mom who is in bad shape to his left. Chilling.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:40 pm

http://deadspin.com/this-is-dzhokhar-tsarnaevs-twitter-account-476460265

Unbelievable.

They found the guy's actual twitter account. And he commented about a fake story about a bombing victim. What a world.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:55 pm

peeker643 wrote:It doesn't affect me personally, per se. Not in a 'looking over my shoulder' kind of way. But it affects us all in terms of societal effects. Increased security measures at sporting venues, airports, road races. And it may embolden whack jobs everywhere to see they can financially affect major markets with a crock pot and carpenter nails.

I think to say it doesn't affect me, you or anyone else in some degree is incorrect. And it also affects how a large number of people, educated or otherwise, view the Muslim population in the country.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it truly is simply a provincial phenomena based on proximity to the event.

I'd hope to God that they were already using maximum security precautions at sport venues, airports, road races prior to this event. If 9/11 wasn't a wakeup call enough, then they should be repeatedly kicked in the balls until dead.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:57 pm

As far as how the Muslim population is viewed, what this will do is enable and deepen the fear and mistrust of people that were already predisposed to do so, and will probably be viewed as the acts of whackjobs working alone that just happened to be Muslim by the others. If these guys had happened to be gay and set the bombs off because of some personal hatred of heterosexuals, you'd see much the same conversation between people that already don't like gays and those that don't have an issue.

If there were some way to control how people feel, then 3/4 of world would have a mental enema (assuming I'm in control). There ain't. What you can at least try to control is not letting how individual people feel affect the execution of your policies/laws.

That's all my original point was about - you can sympathize/not sympathize with how individuals feel, but that shouldn't affect how the airlines adhere to their policies. If you're in a position where your job is to enforce laws/policies (such as a cop or an airline marshal), then you should do your damn job no matter if you personally feel the same way the passengers do.
Hikohadon

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Ambush seems more likely, given the scenario, and their history of buttfucking cowardice.

Report I saw from one of the news stations on Twitter was that it was "an assassination" of the MIT police officer. One shot to the head and five to the chest.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby gotribe31 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:25 pm

I miss you guys. Can't wait to go back and read this thread when I have time.

If I ever write a book, this week will be at least two chapters. Surreal experience. Also sleep deprived to the point where I can picture what Peek would look like with a full head of hair.

About to crack the 80 hr threshold for this week. Hope you guys know how hard we are and have been working this. Hope e0 is still alive...he's the only person I know who lives in Boston.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Until we hear a plausible motive then I am going to remain sceptical and wary of what we presently "know". So far nothing about this makes any sense.

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:34 pm

gotribe31 wrote:I miss you guys. Can't wait to go back and read this thread when I have time.

If I ever write a book, this week will be at least two chapters. Surreal experience. Also sleep deprived to the point where I can picture what Peek would look like with a full head of hair.

About to crack the 80 hr threshold for this week. Hope you guys know how hard we are and have been working this. Hope e0 is still alive...he's the only person I know who lives in Boston.

Hair, no hair. I'm stunning either way.

And even though Lee lives in Boston, don't let that frustrate you guys into putting in less time and effort to finish this shit. Other people worth the time live there too.

Probably.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Good to hear from you, Al. You've been on my mind through all this.

I gotta say, as bad as the journalism has been (with some notable exceptions) through all this, the work of law enforcement has been exemplary. I am amazed at how fast the system worked to identify these guys out of a crowd of hundreds of thousands, and then zeroed in on them, all in a couple of days.

Thanks for the job you do.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:43 pm

danwismar wrote:Good to hear from you, Al. You've been on my mind through all this.

I gotta say, as bad as the journalism has been (with some notable exceptions) through all this, the work of law enforcement has been exemplary. I am amazed at how fast the system worked to identify these guys out of a crowd of hundreds of thousands, and then zeroed in on them, all in a couple of days.

Second.
Hikohadon

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:47 pm

British_Pharaoh wrote:Until we hear a plausible motive then I am going to remain sceptical and wary of what we presently "know". So far nothing about this makes any sense.

So what happens if Knucklehead #2 is killed and a large part of this dies with him?

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:48 pm

gotribe31 wrote:I miss you guys. Can't wait to go back and read this thread when I have time.

Keep working hard over there, Al. Good to hear from you, man.

Help get this son of a bitch.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:50 pm

danwismar wrote:

I agree. America's response to these kinds of disasters (invasion and destructive war in foreign nations excepted) is always swift, robust and unwavering: like the strike of a hammer.
The USA is no joke when it's fucked with. The only country I would be less inclined to piss off is Israel.

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:53 pm

British_Pharaoh wrote:Until we hear a plausible motive then I am going to remain sceptical and wary of what we presently "know". So far nothing about this makes any sense.

Denial - not just a river in Egypt

You are not influenced by the disclosure of the older brother's YouTube page, with the videos of the radical Muslim cleric urging Muslims to "kill the enemies of Islam"?...among other exhortations to jihad and martyrdom in the name of Allah?

Or interviews with friends and family talking about how the older brother at least, was "very religious", which in Islam means that he takes the Koranic imperative to jihad against the non-believers seriously?

These are not "plausible motives" in your mind, sir?

---

For me, the now well-documented presence of the Craft security personnel is less troubling (now) than the media's refusal to even discuss it. What it says to me is that there may have been at the very least, some advance knowledge...chatter...or whatever...that something was up. If so, we deserve to know it, and the media should be all over it. But it's early.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

danwismar

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:54 pm

peeker643 wrote:

So what happens if Knucklehead #2 is killed and a large part of this dies with him?

The government will dictate the motive as they see fit. They will have to assess what course of action and explanation will provide the best pretext to pursue its interests and manufacture consent from the public for carte blanche on whoever.

But maybe I'm putting too much emphasis on previous US government protocol. It will be difficult to argue anything other than two pious Muslims acting independently against "a decadent, imperialist civilisation of the West."

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:02 pm

I guess this complicates things still more...

http://newrepublicoftexas.com/news/dead ... s-in-2012/

danwismar

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:06 pm

British_Pharaoh wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

The government will dictate the motive as they see fit. They will have to assess what course of action and explanation will provide the best pretext to pursue its interests and manufacture consent from the public for carte blanche on whoever.

But maybe I'm putting too much emphasis on previous US government protocol. It will be difficult to argue anything other than two pious Muslims acting independently against "a decadent, imperialist civilisation of the West."

While another group tees up the 'patsy', 'fall guy' and 'conspiracy' missives?

I don't think you're putting too much emphasis on previous administrations' protocol. I think all governments are pretty much self-serving when it's convenient for them to be.

That's why I'm hoping to see the kid brought in alive. Although the message will still be shaped by both the government and the conspiracy theorists, it will be less so if the kid can speak and tell his story.

That will save some arguing and having to defend indefensible positions for many.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:08 pm

danwismar wrote:

Denial - not just a river in Egypt

You are not influenced by the disclosure of the older brother's YouTube page, with the videos of the radical Muslim cleric urging Muslims to "kill the enemies of Islam"?...among other exhortations to jihad and martyrdom in the name of Allah?

Or interviews with friends and family talking about how the older brother at least, was "very religious", which in Islam means that he takes the Koranic imperative to jihad against the non-believers seriously?

These are not "plausible motives" in your mind, sir?

---

For me, the now well-documented presence of the Craft security personnel is less troubling (now) than the media's refusal to even discuss it. What it says to me is that there may have been at the very least, some advance knowledge...chatter...or whatever...that something was up. If so, we deserve to know it, and the media should be all over it. But it's early.

Thank God you are not involved in the judicial realm of the nation. The fact that the older brother was "very religious" does not mean the attack was carried out in the name of Allah. The two boys have likely been deeply religious their entire lives given their places of birth and heritage but have lived in America for 10 years. Why should they choose to carry out this attack now?
Both men had future aspirations: one to represent the USA in the Olympics as a boxer, the other to be a neurosurgeon (apparently)
Which again begs the question as to why? and why now?

What you said is the most likely conclusion that we can draw at the moment, since the most we know about these two men relates in some way to their religion. And it is the best possible motive on offer. But there are too many questions marks to close the book just yet.
In my opinion.

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:14 pm

British_Pharaoh wrote:...it is the best possible motive on offer. But there are too many questions marks to close the book just yet.

No one said the book is closed yet. I said exactly the opposite. My point was that there is indeed a "plausible motive". And I see you agree.

But we do have little clues about the possible radicalization of the elder brother at least. Like his YouTube songlist he prepared, which included a little ditty called "I will dedicate my life to jihad". Apparently he was unable to locate one called "I will dedicate my life to the Olympic boxing team".

danwismar

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:19 pm

It's the most likely (only because we know Chechens are Muslim and Muslim has become synonymous with terrorist), but given other information that has been reported, it is not plausible, yet.

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:23 pm

British_Pharaoh wrote: The fact that the older brother was "very religious" does not mean the attack was carried out in the name of Allah.

No...but it's quite plausible.

What I find amazing and maddening at the same time is that some people (not you BP) will not term this act "terrorist" in nature unless and until they are able to determine the reason for it...the motive behind it. I would ask what possible motive for this act would disqualify it from being justifiably called terrorism?

Even if they were doing it at someone else's behest...say, whomever the elder brother visited with in Russia last year....

danwismar

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:25 pm

British_Pharaoh wrote:It's the most likely (only because we know Chechens are Muslim and Muslim has become synonymous with terrorist), but given other information that has been reported, it is not plausible, yet.

"Muslim has become synonymous with terrorist" only when folks like you put words into other people's mouths.

danwismar

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:36 pm

danwismar wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:It's the most likely (only because we know Chechens are Muslim and Muslim has become synonymous with terrorist), but given other information that has been reported, it is not plausible, yet.

"Muslim has become synonymous with terrorist" only when folks like you put words into other people's mouths.

I was speaking in a general sense, not making reference to you.

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 pm

danwismar wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote: The fact that the older brother was "very religious" does not mean the attack was carried out in the name of Allah.

No...but it's quite plausible.

What I find amazing and maddening at the same time is that some people (not you BP) will not term this act "terrorist" in nature unless and until they are able to determine the reason for it...the motive behind it. I would ask what possible motive for this act would disqualify it from being justifiably called terrorism?

I agree

Even if they were doing it at someone else's behest...say, whomever the elder brother visited with in Russia last year....

Hmm, or maybe he was just visiting his family.

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:40 pm

British_Pharaoh wrote:Hmm, or maybe he was just visiting his family.

Hey, man...work with me here. I'm just suggesting some other plausible motives. Can we assume he didn't do this for the sheer fun of blowing up 8-year olds?

danwismar

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:42 pm

British_Pharaoh wrote:I was speaking in a general sense, not making reference to you.

I don't think it's true in a general sense.

danwismar

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:52 pm

You look at his twitter https://twitter.com/J_tsar (still yet to be verified) and it looks like any ordinary student's social media account. Nothing to suggest he could be capable of death and destruction. It's quite harrowing when you are reminded that you really never can 'know' anyone. And that these 'terrorists' are well, people. People like you and me have the potential to be murderers on a large scale.

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:07 pm

British_Pharaoh wrote: People like you and me have the potential to be murderers on a large scale.

Yes. Yes we do.

FWIW, my working theory is that big brother was radicalized...by Internet video or more directly...and then persuaded little brother to join him in the cause. Either that...or my head is up my ass, and it's something entirely fucking different.

Pretty sure it's one or the other.

danwismar

Unread postby gotribe31 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:15 pm

Ok, I take it back. I miss MOST of you.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:19 pm

Well that's an interesting avatar.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:22 pm

GTFO you government stooge. You're probably in league with the lizard people. Yeah, boy, I got you pegged..... the Illuminati's number one lap dog. You Zionist Sheep Shill Agent of the NWO.

Fuck you.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:28 pm

danwismar wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote: People like you and me have the potential to be murderers on a large scale.

Yes. Yes we do.

FWIW, my working theory is that big brother was radicalized...by Internet video or more directly...and then persuaded little brother to join him in the cause. Either that...or my head is up my ass, and it's something entirely fucking different.

Pretty sure it's one or the other.

My guess is we'll never know for sure, because i think it's unlikely that this kid ends up coming in alive, but I think your first theory is the most likely we have to work with right now. At least until some new information comes along it fits with what we know so far.

Doesn't mean your head's not up your ass. Those are completely separate issues.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:GTFO you government stooge. You're probably in league with the lizard people. Yeah, boy, I got you pegged..... the Illuminati's number one lap dog. You Zionist Sheep Shill Agent of the NWO.

Fuck you.

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred