Text Size

No Holds Barred

Explosion at the Boston Marathon

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Explosion at the Boston Marathon

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Disagree.

When it happens at a Packer game, or Badger game or in Lincoln, NE at a Cornhusker game (and it will, I would bet you my liver for yours when one of us inevitably needs one, that it will happen at a college/professional event sooner rather than later) then I guess we'll see. And it won't matter then that it was Billy Joe Smith, a kid with a McVeigh picture under his pillow or Assad Al Goatfuck, an auto worker from Dearborn Heights.

Won't matter about the number of casualties/fatalities either. Some will respond irrationally and some won't. Perhaps we can just apologize now??

You're a gloomy fucker.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:56 pm

danwismar wrote:I'm struck by how most of the talk of Boston has disappeared from my Twitter timeline today, compared to the feeding frenzy that was going on yesterday with the "they've made an arrest...oh, no they haven't" commotion. I admit I haven't been glued to Twitter today like I was yesterday, but that's my impression...

I hope some media outlets learned some valuable lessons yesterday with their screw-ups, retractions and badly sourced "breaking news" reports. Maybe that's part of the reason things are quieter today. That, and the FBI keeping a very low profile. Have I missed something consequential today by being, you know...at work?

Nobody knows nothing. CNN was pretty awesome yesterday, mindless speculation after John King's sources told him they had the suspect in custody. Then they found out that was all bullshit, and tried to dig out of a hole with excuses.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:05 pm

danwismar wrote:Not every attack motivated by the Koranic imperative to "fight the infidel" is something cooked up (sorry) by some central authority of al Qaeda. Thankfully, we have made "al Qaeda leader" into one of the most hazardous occupations in the world...not too many guys are raising their hands to be the next man so designated. They are exhorted to individual acts of this type by Islamist web sites and by radical clerics here in the U.S. or overseas (as the Ft Hood shooter was...as the Detroit "shoe bomber" Reid was...as the Times Square bombing attempt was...etc)

I agree. As I stated, this was the act of a fundamentalist of some kind, and one of those kinds could be Islamic. I'm just saying I think this guy or guys acted alone, so whomever it was from whatever country with whatever skin tone did it for whatever reason and it doesn't really matter since it's equally wacko no matter what their fundamentalism.

To me (and I may be alone on this), Islamic fundamentalists working on their own accord are no scarier than Church of the Bloody Cross fundamentalists working on their own accord or Disgruntled Insane Yankee Fans For The Destruction Of Boston fundamentalists working on their own accord. Their credo doesn't matter much to me, just that they're caught and drawn and quartered.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:06 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I bet you work for the Illuminati, don't you? Probably in their chem trail deployment sector, or maybe you're in catering.

Fucking globalist pig.

Thinking about a gig in Fertilizer Facility Management. Doesn't look like ya need to be all that bright for that job.

Perfect for me.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:07 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Disagree.

When it happens at a Packer game, or Badger game or in Lincoln, NE at a Cornhusker game (and it will, I would bet you my liver for yours when one of us inevitably needs one, that it will happen at a college/professional event sooner rather than later) then I guess we'll see. And it won't matter then that it was Billy Joe Smith, a kid with a McVeigh picture under his pillow or Assad Al Goatfuck, an auto worker from Dearborn Heights.

Won't matter about the number of casualties/fatalities either. Some will respond irrationally and some won't. Perhaps we can just apologize now??

You're a gloomy fucker.

You're not really naive enough to think it won't be happening, are you?

For reals?

You serious, Clark?

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:12 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:Because as dramatic as you want to make it sound, people in Wisconsin will forget about this by May.

Disagree.

It might well happen at a Packer game.

Until it does, a vast majority of the people in Wisconsin won't worry about it.

The number of casualties may not affect the reactions of some people immediately after the event, but it sure as hell affects the historical perspective.

12 years later, 9/11 is still this horrific thing that you almost can't joke about, hard to comprehend that it actually happened. That's not just in NYC, that's everywhere.

As bad as this was for the city of Boston and the families involved, it will be out of the national spotlight by draft night.
Hikohadon

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Maybe Al can attest to the legitimacy of the picture and the request to identify but this was on Facebook.

And even if I need to take it down later for accuracy reasons, as a child of the 70's and 80's and having been alive for each and every single meaningful day of the internet's life and maturation, I find the social networking aspect of how society has changed to be fascinating and incomprehensible.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:21 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Disagree.

You're a gloomy fucker.

For reals?

You serious, Clark?

It might. But I don't have time to worry about random chaos, and the threat of it isn't going to change how I go about my life.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I don't have time to worry about random chaos, and the threat of it isn't going to change how I go about my life.

Amen.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:29 pm

peeker643 wrote:Maybe Al can attest to the legitimacy of the picture and the request to identify but this was on Facebook.

And even if I need to take it down later for accuracy reasons, as a child of the 70's and 80's and having been alive for each and every single meaningful day of the internet's life and maturation, I find the social networking aspect of how society has changed to be fascinating and incomprehensible.

Well, I'm certainly not getting on any plane with a guy that looks like that.
Hikohadon

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Disagree.

You're a gloomy fucker.

For reals?

You serious, Clark?

It might. But I don't have time to worry about random chaos, and the threat of it isn't going to change how I go about my life.

That's funny.

It already has changed how you go about your life in dozens and dozens of ways.

But in any regard, 'worrying about it' is a far different thing altogether than to reacting to it when you experience it.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
peeker643 wrote:Maybe Al can attest to the legitimacy of the picture and the request to identify but this was on Facebook.

Me neither. He reminds me of you.

And that guy is fucked til Tuesday either way now. If he's responsible, he's fucked.

If he's not, he's fucked.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Well seeing as how i'm much more likely to be struck by lightning than being killed by terrorist, I think i'll take my chances and not give a fuck.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:51 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:

Me neither. He reminds me of you.

And that guy is fucked til Tuesday either way now. If he's responsible, he's fucked.

If he's not, he's fucked.

Yeah, must be the glasses, hair, and beard I don't have.

Looks like PJ Carlesimo. Fucking PJ Carlesimo.

Or Stephen King. Finally his psyche got the best of him.

And you're right about him being fucked - if he's innocent, he's the Bartman of terrorist bombings.
Hikohadon

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:02 pm

That's apparently just some poor, random asshole who was dumb enough to be photographed walking all over Boston with a backpack.

I did see FBI released their own photos which are less, umm, corn-fed white boy/hippie.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-inve ... ton/photos

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Suspect two per FBI site:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Neither of those backpacks looks like it's holding a pressure cooker, but we don't know when these photos were taken.

What is clear is that it was a bad day to be carrying a backpack in that vicinity.
Hikohadon

Unread postby danwismar » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:54 pm

@incarceratedbob was retweeting a photo a few minutes ago of a kid who "went missing" about a month ago in Boston, a student at Brown I guess, who looks a lot (they say) like Suspect #2, the fairer complected one of the two. Completely speculative, obviously.

https://twitter.com/TRout10/status/325041530115072000

Edit: Also this:

https://twitter.com/megynkelly/status/3 ... 8858008576
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/uXRD51
danwismar

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:03 pm

This story is incredible.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-1 ... ckers.html

Minutes before the bombs blew up in Boston, Jeff Bauman looked into the eyes of the man who tried to kill him.

Just before 3 p.m. on April 15, Bauman was waiting among the crowd for his girlfriend to cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon. A man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked at Jeff, 27, and dropped a bag at his feet, his brother, Chris Bauman, said in an interview.

Two and a half minutes later, the bag exploded, tearing Jeff’s legs apart. A picture of him in a wheelchair, bloodied and ashen, was broadcast around the world as he was rushed to Boston Medical Center. He lost both legs below the knee.

“He woke up under so much drugs, asked for a paper and pen and wrote, ‘bag, saw the guy, looked right at me,’” Chris Bauman said yesterday in an interview.

Those words may help crack the mystery of who perpetrated one of the highest-profile acts of terror in the U.S. since the 2001 assault on New York City and the Washington area, one that killed three people and wounded scores.

While still in intensive care, Jeff Bauman gave the FBI a description of the man he saw, his brother said. Bauman’s information helped investigators narrow down whom to look for in hours of video of the attack, he said.

This is the guy from this picture:
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby danwismar » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:34 pm

If you missed the full view photo of Bauman, with his legs missing, don't go looking for it. It's gruesome.

Here's more on the missing Brown student Sunil Tripathi, including reports of explosives that were found after his disappearance...his suicidal tendencies...etc.

Tripathi does have a very large nose...which is the first thing that jumps out at you from the photos of Suspect #2. Beyond that, who the hell knows...

http://www.browndailyherald.com/2013/03 ... d-expands/

http://www.punditpress.com/2013/04/suni ... 82013.html
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

danwismar

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:27 am

Boston going crazy again while a lot of people sleep. A shooting near MIT killed a MIT police officer. Then an armed carjacking. Now, we have a chaotic situation in Watertown, MA. Suspects in custody, the suspects were throwing what appeared to be grenades out the window.

This is unbelievable.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby cozmeesah » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:56 am

Right now it's very possible that these are the marathon bombers.

The FBI is involved in both incidents, which is odd if they were just local crimes.
cozmeesah

Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:21 am

One suspect dead, home to home search for "white hat" suspect. Residents being evacuated.

At least this will make time in the family birthing center interesting.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:57 am

This should all be forgotten by next Thursday.

Holy Shit. This is absolutely nuts. I fell asleep at about midnight with CNN on wondering if the MIT Police shooting had anything to do with this (it was intermission of CBJ game). I woke up and all hell is breaking loose.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:41 am

Brothers, 26 and 19, Muslims, US residents (not sure of citizenship)via Chechnya and Kazakhstan.

Older one is dead. Younger one still running.

As for the city and people, just living their lives. Happen to be doing so right now locked down in their homes, unable to leave, as their houses are swept one by one (at least in Watertown), and there is no public transportation running, no taxis, no trains, no flights allowed over, in or out of Boston, no businesses open, no school for kids or at any of the universities.

Glad this was at least crude and disorganized. Coulda been messy if it wasn't.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:58 am

peeker643 wrote:Brothers, 26 and 19, Muslims, US residents (not sure of citizenship)via Chechnya and Kazakhstan.

As for the city and people, just living their lives. Happen to be doing so right now locked down in their homes, unable to leave, as their houses are swept one by one (at least in Watertown), and there is no public transportation running, no taxis, no trains, no flights allowed over, in or out of Boston, no businesses open, no school for kids or at any of the universities.

A resident of Watertown showed how a slug, during the shootout, had gone through his bedroom wall, through his desk chair and rested at the bottom of his bed.

It seems the Chechens have acted independently of an Islamic organisation. I say this only because there was no claim of responsibility from any terrorist group. But it doesn't make sense to me that they would kill US citizens. Muslims from Chechnya have always considered Russia the main enemy and have never extended their struggle to involve innocent civilians in other nations.
The only explanation is if they were radicalised by a non-Chechen Islamic extremist group.
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:02 am

Crazy. I get up at 5 to feed the kid and Boston has turned into an episode of Criminal Minds.

Like BP said, you don't often hear of Chechnyan Muslims causing trouble outside if Russia. Strange.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:10 am

motherscratcher wrote:Crazy. I get up at 5 to feed the kid and Boston has turned into an episode of Criminal Minds.

Like BP said, you don't often hear of Chechnyan Muslims causing trouble outside if Russia. Strange.

Apparently they spent time in Turkey and the younger brother had interest in some radical Muslim groups. Both were very religious.
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:18 am

I only got about an hour of sleep after following this all night. The police scanner was incredible. Chaotic night in Watertown.

This needs a resolution very soon.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:22 am

British_Pharaoh wrote:
peeker643 wrote:Brothers, 26 and 19, Muslims, US residents (not sure of citizenship)via Chechnya and Kazakhstan.

A resident of Watertown showed how a slug, during the shootout, had gone through his bedroom wall, through his desk chair and rested at the bottom of his bed.

It seems the Chechens have acted independently of an Islamic organisation. I say this only because there was no claim of responsibility from any terrorist group. But it doesn't make sense to me that they would kill US citizens. Muslims from Chechnya have always considered Russia the main enemy and have never extended their struggle to involve innocent civilians in other nations.
The only explanation is if they were radicalised by a non-Chechen Islamic extremist group.

I don't think that's the only explanation but it's one. May have nothing to do with Chechnya/Kazakhstan at all. I'm sure if the 2nd kid is captured vs. kill some gaps will be filled in.

Again though, These are two kids doing what they did for whatever reason they did it, with crude instruments and no plan for extracting themselves from the situation.

Right? Let's leave the reasons and rationale aside for a second.

But crude and ill-planned, lacking organization.

And they've successfully locked down one of the biggest cities in the US and the world. What they did and the threat of what else lies out there (in all likelihood nothing, by the way) has shut down all commerce and life in Boston.

Two fucking kids. Muslim kids. Affiliated or not. Radical/Extreme or not.

So I seriously doubt this will be forgotten in Wisconsin by next week and I have to believe when it happens again that thoughts will focus on Muslims at that point too. Might not be right but I'm not sure it's unreasonable.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:29 am

The Boston Globe ‏@BostonGlobe 2m
RT @jtuohey21: An explosive trigger was found on the dead brother’s body at the morgue. http://b.globe.com/11pnNqP

Apropos of nothing, but this has got to be the huge concern in trying to bring in the younger brother.

And the assholes who create fake social media accounts purporting to be the surviving bomber should likely be smacked in the head for a few hours at a county jail too.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:43 am

peeker643 wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:

I don't think that's the only explanation but it's one. May have nothing to do with Chechnya/Kazakhstan at all. I'm sure if the 2nd kid is captured vs. kill some gaps will be filled in.

Again though, These are two kids doing what they did for whatever reason they did it, with crude instruments and no plan for extracting themselves from the situation.

Right? Let's leave the reasons and rationale aside for a second.

But crude and ill-planned, lacking organization.

And they've successfully locked down one of the biggest cities in the US and the world. What they did and the threat of what else lies out there (in all likelihood nothing, by the way) has shut down all commerce and life in Boston.

Two fucking kids. Muslim kids. Affiliated or not. Radical/Extreme or not.

So I seriously doubt this will be forgotten in Wisconsin by next week and I have to believe when it happens again that thoughts will focus on Muslims at that point too. Might not be right but I'm not sure it's unreasonable.

A demonstration how if an organized terrorist cell wanted to sow discord via little bombings, it would be easy to do and likely something they would've started a while ago.

And I'm not going to go on about how quickly what's happening in Boston will be forgotten outside of Boston since the last thing anyone wants to do is publicly present a non-properly-horrified image.
Hikohadon

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:52 am

I really do hope they take him alive. So much to learn...and if they just kill him, we'll be subjected to the crazies who will predictably claim that these guys were patsies, or set up, or whatever. They need a live person...and a confession...and some information on how, and by whom they were radicalized into this act.

danwismar

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:01 am

I guess it bears repeating....Islam - not a race.

danwismar

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:08 am

Older brother's youTube page features speeches by radical cleric, who exhorted Muslims to kill enemies of Islam...

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/04/bosto ... -to-k.html

danwismar

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:21 am

FBI releasing vehicle information. Grey Honda CRV, Massachusetts plate.

I don't think they have any idea where this guy is.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:25 am

How did the younger brother get away?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:28 am

motherscratcher wrote:How did the younger brother get away?

During the chaos of the shootout, he supposedly drove right over his dead brother's body on the way out, blowing past the police.

Theoretically, he could have a seven-hour head start if he got another vehicle and left the area.

Then again, information has conflicted all night long. Their search was so focused on this small area, which would indicate that he didn't actually drive away, because they would have had to broaden their search area.

But, the fact that they're releasing a plate and haven't found him anywhere, despite outnumbering him like 1000 to 1 leads me to believe he's not in the area anymore.

Boston.com News ‏@BostonDotCom 12m
CT State Police looking for gray Honda CRV with Massachusetts Plates of 316 ES9 in connection with Marathon bomber manhunt.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:33 am

And now they've found the Honda CRV in Boston.

There has been so much shit thrown at the wall over the last 10 hours and I'm not sure how much of it has actually stuck.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:33 am

danwismar wrote:Older brother's youTube page features speeches by radical cleric, who exhorted Muslims to kill enemies of Islam...

Because there's no way that just any crazy fuck could watch that and use it to support their own crazy agenda.

Hey, if we wanna go all anti-religion, that's fine with me. They're all fucked.

I'd say that the sooner we get rid of all religion hocus-pocus, the better off the human race will be. But they'll probably just invent something else equally stupid to get all bent out of shape about.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:37 am

skatingtripods wrote:FBI releasing vehicle information. Grey Honda CRV, Massachusetts plate.

I don't think they have any idea where this guy is.

I don't think they do either. If he got out, it could be one of those "blaze of glory" type exits.

Does anyone know if the MIT cop confronted him, or did the guy just shoot him and jack a car?

Most Americans have probably never heard of a Chechnya, or their extremists. But they're responsible for some truly heinous acts. The theater take over in Moscow, the attack on the school in Beslan, and videos of torture and beheadings of captured Russian soldiers.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:41 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Does anyone know if the MIT cop confronted him, or did the guy just shoot him and jack a car?

Unknown, but they reportedly found his body in his car. So maybe they ambushed him because they were scared or he went back to his car to run the plate or something and they killed him. Maybe he had seen something, yelled from in the car, and they came over and shot him.

Who knows.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:43 am

Ambush seems more likely, given the scenario, and their history of buttfucking cowardice.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:56 am

This is a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

Car with Massachusetts plates pulled over in Niagara Falls, NY with four "suspicious looking backpacks". Bomb squad on scene. Nearby businesses evacuated. Two brothers, originally reported as Russian nationals, detained.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:58 am

Hikohadon wrote:
danwismar wrote:Older brother's youTube page features speeches by radical cleric, who exhorted Muslims to kill enemies of Islam...

Because there's no way that just any crazy fuck could watch that and use it to support their own crazy agenda.

I'd say that the sooner we get rid of all religion hocus-pocus, the better off the human race will be. But they'll probably just invent something else equally stupid to get all bent out of shape about.

Jeez...what a shocker. Who knew Hiko was hostile to religion? But you're right, man. Maybe this has absolutely nothing to do with Islam.

danwismar

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:00 am

From somebody who works at Good Morning America:

Bianna Golodryga ‏@biannagolodryga 5m
Just spoke w Dzhokhar's father Anzor for 2nd time. Says sons are innocent. "If they kill Dzhokhar, then I'm convinced he's framed by cops"
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:08 am

This is gonna be interesting, white Muslims from a disputed region in Russia.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:13 am

danwismar wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:

Jeez...what a shocker. Who knew Hiko was hostile to religion? But you're right, man. Maybe this has absolutely nothing to do with Islam.

Yes, it's my dirty little secret. ;-) ;) :wink:

That and my feelings about a certain ex-Brown QB from Texas.

Islam vs. Christianity has been the source of much suffering for a long long time, but like I said, if they did away with religion people'd just find another reason to hate those that are different than themselves.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:41 am

The uncle of the suspects seems like a good dude.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:42 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:The uncle of the suspects seems like a good dude.

He's awesome. What a phenomenal press conference.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred