Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

FBI Locks Down Flying J Headquarters

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

FBI Locks Down Flying J Headquarters

Unread postby aclayman » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:56 pm

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/sports/foot ... adquarters

With all due respect to the victims in Boston, kinda surprised nobody has started a thread on this today.
aclayman

Favorite Player: Andy Allanson
Least Favorite Player: Chris Bando

Re: FBI Locks Down Flying J Headquarters

Unread postby swerb » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:10 pm

FBI doesn't shut down a company like Flying J and seize computers unless it is iron clad. Uncle Jimmuh is in deep, deep doo-doo.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby leadpipe » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:21 pm

swerb wrote:FBI doesn't shut down a company like Flying J and seize computers unless it is iron clad. Uncle Jimmuh is in deep, deep doo-doo.

Last time I heard something similiar is when they did it to Dimora. Didn't turn out all that great for him.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby swerb » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:31 pm

leadpipe wrote:
swerb wrote:FBI doesn't shut down a company like Flying J and seize computers unless it is iron clad. Uncle Jimmuh is in deep, deep doo-doo.

Last time I heard something similiar is when they did it to Dimora. Didn't turn out all that great for him.

Likely some kind of tax evasion. They don't come in and take computer from a company like Flying J with hundreds of lawyers unless they already know what's on those computers.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby Govbarney » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:38 pm

What a wierd fucking day
"I don't think they're building chemical weapons in Berea. But they might be. I can't say for sure."
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Favorite Player: Smallmouth Bass
Least Favorite Player: Sheephead

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Never has my sig line seemed more appropriate.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby Spin » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:52 pm

Rumor has it it was the d-bag CEO who replaced Jimmy that did it. That's why Jimmy took off and ran back to Flying J all of a sudden, to save the company.

Imagine all the lot lizards who would be put out of work. Not to mention the supply of those $5 Steelers hats and gas station hot dogs.
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:20 am

Spin where did you hear it was the short-term ex-CEO (former Pepsi guy)? I think that guy was only in the job for 1/2 of a year so that would be umprecedented speed in tax fraud/tax evasion. Hell, the IRS takes longer than 6 months just to respond to a tax payer letter. Something so big as this must have pre-dated him I would think.

Sounds like our new owner could be spending a lot of time and money in the court system. Jammies probably not feeling too great about the deferred money and remaining Cleveland Browns shares he's holding.

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby municipalmutt » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:40 am

So the chances are pretty good we'll be switching back to a 4-3 defense next year?
municipalmutt

Unread postby justmebd » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:16 am

So, I guess it's time to go down the Billionaire's list and start putting up odds on who the new owner will be.
justmebd

Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Unread postby pup » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:31 am

YahooFanChicago wrote:Spin where did you hear it was the short-term ex-CEO (former Pepsi guy)? I think that guy was only in the job for 1/2 of a year so that would be umprecedented speed in tax fraud/tax evasion. Hell, the IRS takes longer than 6 months just to respond to a tax payer letter. Something so big as this must have pre-dated him I would think.

Sounds like our new owner could be spending a lot of time and money in the court system. Jammies probably not feeling too great about the deferred money and remaining Cleveland Browns shares he's holding.

I'd say it is more likely, but probably not exact, Pepsi Guy saw something fishy, started asking questions and Jimmy ran back to Knoxville to cover it up.

Still not enough time to lead into what went down yesterday probably, but more believable than Pepsi Guy did it.

Whatever it is, they have been looking at it for a while. And remember, since he was a minority owner, the NFL did not do any digging on him prior to the sale. Or else you would think someone would have had a heads up...
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:18 am

Agree, it's very unlikely that Pepsi Guy came in and messed things up so bad that FBI/IRS would be at their doorstep a few months later. That kind of stuff generally takes much longer, and if Haslam took the job back over b/c Pepsi Guy was perpetrating some wrongdoing, then his first step should've been to notify the IRS/self-report and provide the evidence they required in order to minimize the issue. If this had been done, FBI/IRS isn't shutting down Flying J HQ.

It's much more likely that Pepsi Guy was a whistleblower or presented himself as a potential whistleblower (told them he wasn't comfortable with the situation) after he discovered some nefarious Flying J practices. Let's not forget that when Jimmy quickly returned to "his first love", they kept Pepsi Guy on at salary, which is standard ops for keeping a guy from squawking.

When it gets to this level of investigation (FBI/IRS invasion/confiscation), it's not like they just forgot to file their out-of-state taxes for Amazon purchases. Let's say that this happened to some other CEO/company - let's say that we heard that the FBI/IRS locked down Burger King's HQ's and confiscated loads of evidence - well... I think we'd assume that Burger King CEO was fucked.

So I don't know why we wouldn't assume that Jimbo's in deep shit himself.

What that means to the team, I don't know. You don't see a lot of NFL owners wearing orange jumpsuits. No wonder that movie decided to shoot in Cleveland - you can't make this shit up. They don't even have to write a script, just walk into a bar and ask any patron to talk about all the ridiculous shit that's happened to this team.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:57 am

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2013/apr/15/fbi-irs-search-pilot-flying-j/

An employee who was present during the raid described an orderly but swift effort by federal agents to verify staffers’ identities and job titles and to separate those who are necessary to the day-to-day business operations.

“They came in pretty quick — it wasn’t a calm event,” said the employee, who asked to not be identified. “I was at my desk and I heard some voices say they were there to execute a search and seizure warrant.”

Company personnel were told to turn off their computers, cellphones and other electronic devices immediately as agents sequestered and processed some 200 employees among three office buildings on the corporate campus.

“They didn’t want us to have any access to company information,” the employee said.

The employee initially was corralled into a room with his department co-workers. The staffer and most of the others were told later to leave their company laptops behind and were subsequently allowed to leave the premises.

“Certain people in certain departments were asked to stay,” the employee said. “Mostly people who collect data.”

The staffer said he saw 25 to 30 federal agents and Knoxville Police Department officers in his building alone.

“There were just so many of them,” said the employee, adding that several of the FBI agents wore white bulletproof vests. “It was weird, they looked like life preservers.”

Agents appeared particularly focused on IT, accounting and customer services offices, he added.

“They didn’t seem like they were on a witch hunt,” the staffer said. “They seemed like they knew what they were looking for.”

Oh, well, that doesn't sound like any big deal. ::doh::
Hikohadon

Unread postby General » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:07 am

Will this impede the move to LA? :nanner:
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby pup » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:15 am

Someone, somewhere was talking about Flying J getting in some trouble for price fixing back in the day, after Katrina I believe. Maybe something along those lines?

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:20 am

pup wrote:Someone, somewhere was talking about Flying J getting in some trouble for price fixing back in the day, after Katrina I believe. Maybe something along those lines?

Tennessee's Attorney General sued them for price gouging during Hurricane Ike, but they settled that out of court. This is probably something they won't be able to throw some cash at to make it go away.
Hikohadon

Unread postby rbm0183 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:47 am

This is just so incredible. Every time I think that this team can no longer experience a level of dysfunction that would surprise me, they find a way to reach an impossible-to-foresee depth of craziness.

If Jimmah is implicated in any kind of financial scandal, I can't see any way the NFL would let him remain the owner of the team. So where in the world would that leave the Browns? Possible with another regime change already? Wow. ::doh::
---"It was great training being there. They do it with character and intelligence. They run that organization the right way. They build through the draft. They're patient. It's just the right way to do it. It was a tremendous opportunity to be with them." Jimmy Haslam on why he'd model the Browns after the Steelers, 10/16/12
:loadof:
rbm0183

Favorite Player: Eric Turner
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:03 pm

rbm0183 wrote:Possible with another regime change already? Wow. ::doh::

I no way fair to even Banner & Lombardi. Then again, probably would happen in 2 or 3 years anyway.
Hikohadon

Unread postby GodHatesClevelandSport » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:29 pm

Lerner better make sure that check cleared.
GodHatesClevelandSport

Favorite Player: Joe Smith
Least Favorite Player: Joe Smith

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
rbm0183 wrote:Possible with another regime change already? Wow. ::doh::

I no way fair to even Banner & Lombardi. Then again, probably would happen in 2 or 3 years anyway.

Me too. I no way fair to them too.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:08 pm

THEY FIXED THE TAQUITER PRICE!

THEY TOOK ER JOBS TOO!
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Errdeker Doo!
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby justmebd » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Feds alleging a fraud scheme involving rebates going back 5-7 years.

Yep, we're screwed. I'm not following the LA Browns, you can count me out at that point.
justmebd

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:35 pm

justmebd wrote:Feds alleging a fraud scheme involving rebates going back 5-7 years.

Yep, we're screwed. I'm not following the LA Browns, you can count me out at that point.

I think LA would gratefully let us keep the name since they don't want that juju sucking the life out of their new team.

Then Cleveland could put the name/history on ice until they get another team or the world ends, whichever comes first.
Hikohadon

Unread postby mattvan1 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:59 pm

I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby General » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:10 am

I've checked with a forensic accounting firm and the trail of money leads to the Modell family to reimburse them for the interest paid on The Andre Rison deal along with copyrighting the "I had no choice" slogan. Money was also channeled to Al Lerner for airfares to Baltimore and tarmac security for the infamous knock on the door sessions. In addition a health rebate was put in place for Colt McCoy's future health problems stemming from the cash deal with James Harrison to cause a concussion that they could ignore so that they could replace Holmgren, Shurmer, McCoy with Banner, Lombardi, and Weeden. Chudzinski is an unknowing foil and far down the button list.

It is all tightly scripted and in the end a dead Al Davis will surface to buy the Browns and move them to LA, renaming them the LA Rebaters.
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby rbm0183 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:55 am

ESPN reporting that Haslam knew about the illegal things that were going on, and it was a scheme that was part of the company's plan, not some rogue thing that was happening.

The 120-page document filed in federal court in Knoxville, where Pilot is based, alleges that members of the company's sales force preyed on smaller trucking companies by reducing the amount of rebates they were owed for buying certain amounts of fuel.

Special Agent Robert H. Root alleged a "conspiracy and scheme to defraud executed by various Pilot employees to deceptively withhold diesel fuel price rebates and discounts from Pilot customers ... for the dual purposes of increasing the profitability of Pilot and increasing the diesel sales commissions of the Pilot employees participating in the fraud."

The affidavit was filed to secure the search warrants used in Monday's raid on the Pilot Flying J headquarters.

Browns owner Jimmy Haslam knew of a fraud scheme at his travel center company, according to documents released in federal court on Thursday.
One employee identified only as a confidential source told investigators that the rebate scheme was discussed during sales meetings attended by Haslam and Pilot president Mark Hazelwood.

The informant said the practice was known by a variety of euphemisms ranging from "manual rebates" to "screwing."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9187986/cleveland-browns-owner-jimmy-haslam-iii-knew-company-fraud-scheme-documents-say

How about that new owner we've got? :thud:

This probably isn't going to end well.

---"It was great training being there. They do it with character and intelligence. They run that organization the right way. They build through the draft. They're patient. It's just the right way to do it. It was a tremendous opportunity to be with them." Jimmy Haslam on why he'd model the Browns after the Steelers, 10/16/12
:loadof:
rbm0183

Favorite Player: Eric Turner
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby JacksonDysonJackson » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:31 am

PD piece is damning. Jimmy's toast...good thing he likes wearing orange.
JacksonDysonJackson

Favorite Player: Bernie
Least Favorite Player: Derek

Unread postby Spin » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:58 am

General wrote:I've checked with a forensic accounting firm and the trail of money leads to the Modell family to reimburse them for the interest paid on The Andre Rison deal along with copyrighting the "I had no choice" slogan. Money was also channeled to Al Lerner for airfares to Baltimore and tarmac security for the infamous knock on the door sessions. In addition a health rebate was put in place for Colt McCoy's future health problems stemming from the cash deal with James Harrison to cause a concussion that they could ignore so that they could replace Holmgren, Shurmer, McCoy with Banner, Lombardi, and Weeden. Chudzinski is an unknowing foil and far down the button list.

It is all tightly scripted and in the end a dead Al Davis will surface to buy the Browns and move them to LA, renaming them the LA Rebaters.

Actually they're moving to Akron They bought the 73 year old Rubber Bowl, and with that roster, they could be competitive in the USFL.

If everything falls into place and they draft well...
Spin

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Talk of the NFL making Jimmy cede control:

http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&action=blog&r=17&post_id=16501

Fortunately, it appears that Banner and Lombardi will be untouched by this. :bag:
Hikohadon

Unread postby Spin » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 pm

League control isn't necessarily a bad thing. It worked out well for the Lumberjacks...
Spin

Unread postby justmebd » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Yep, the Black Cloud of Suck that surrounds Cleveland now has claimed another victim.

This season should be great watching guys play not to get injured while the front office starts looking for other jobs.
justmebd

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:11 pm

Even if he burns, I suppose he could cede control/ownership of the team to his wife or some other family member the way DeBartelo did. But I think there's probably a good chance that he's toast and the Browns will get a new owner.

Which means that on his way out the door he might take Banner and Lombardi with him.

I'm probably the only one that feels this way, but with this and with Colt hitting the bricks... this is turning into a pretty damn good month.

:hide:
Hikohadon

Unread postby justmebd » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Hikohadon wrote:Even if he burns, I suppose he could cede control/ownership of the team to his wife or some other family member the way DeBartelo did. But I think there's probably a good chance that he's toast and the Browns will get a new owner.

Which means that on his way out the door he might take Banner and Lombardi with him.

I'm probably the only one that feels this way, but with this and with Colt hitting the bricks... this is turning into a pretty damn good month.

Nah, right there with you. Only problem is this already is lame duck season for the FO/Coaching Staff and players, so I guess we start scouting QBs for next year's draft.
justmebd

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:56 pm

Well this 5 year plan didn't even make it a year.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Hikohadon wrote:

Yeppers...

I gave up on winning...its now all about the drama
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Alleghany Inbreds

Unread postby justmebd » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:58 pm

I covered the cops/courts for four years in my former life as a reporter, and I can tell you, the feds already have this case in the bag, the only question right now is hard will they try and put the screws to Jimmah. That raid wasn't to gather evidence, it was to keep evidence from being destroyed. They already had enough on him to get a conviction just with the wiretaps.

If he pleads guilty, they'll be merciful. If he tries to blame everything on his underlings, they'll make his life even worse than it already is looking to be.

While the NFL is keeping quiet and saying, "Nothing to see here, keep moving," the truth is they have egg on their face for not seeing this kind of stuff in their vetting process.

As soon as indictments are handed down (Probably no later than mid-July, just in time for training camp), the NFL will be forced to take action and Jimmah will be out the door.

So, as I've said already, by Week One we will have a team playing not to get injured while a completely disengaged front office will be frantically looking for new jobs.

OIC
justmebd

Unread postby pup » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:27 am

Jimmy wasn't vetted when he brought the Browns.

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby justmebd » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:34 am

pup wrote:Jimmy wasn't vetted when he brought the Browns.

The problem is, the NFL already has said he was vetted. One of the articles I read addressed that point specifically. The truth of the matter is a different story entirely.

Bottom line is Haslem has compromised "The Shield," and the other owners will not stand for it.
justmebd

Unread postby mattvan1 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:52 am

justmebd wrote:

The problem is, the NFL already has said he was vetted. One of the articles I read addressed that point specifically. The truth of the matter is a different story entirely.

Bottom line is Haslem has compromised "The Shield," and the other owners will not stand for it.

NEO is probably getting detailed coverage, but this is not (yet) a big story nationally.

NFL Office to ESPN "Don't you dare spend any homepage headlines on this"
ESPN "No problem. Just make sure Rog gives out a lot of bear hugs next week to kids he's never met nor gives two shits about"
NFL Office "No problem. The Comish is a big hugger"
mattvan1

Unread postby justmebd » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:50 am

mattvan1 wrote:
justmebd wrote:

NEO is probably getting detailed coverage, but this is not (yet) a big story nationally.

NFL Office to ESPN "Don't you dare spend any homepage headlines on this"
ESPN "No problem. Just make sure Rog gives out a lot of bear hugs next week to kids he's never met nor gives two shits about"
NFL Office "No problem. The Comish is a big hugger"

I can't fault this logic.
justmebd

Unread postby municipalmutt » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:17 am

justmebd wrote:

He is bringing negative attention to the good old boy network and I wonder if the IRS/FBI audited the dealings of the other 31 cartel members that a few of them would have to be running the shredders overtime as well.
municipalmutt

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:46 am

I'm wondering how any vetting would have uncovered this in the first place.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby justmebd » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:18 am

motherscratcher wrote:I'm wondering how any vetting would have uncovered this in the first place.

100% correct

Doesn't change the whole "perception" issue the NFL constantly is trying to control.
justmebd

Unread postby noles1 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:26 am

justmebd wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:I'm wondering how any vetting would have uncovered this in the first place.

100% correct

Doesn't change the whole "perception" issue the NFL constantly is trying to control.

Agreed. I guess maybe if during the vetting had they gotten any uneasiness with the explanation relating to the previous price gouging issues they could have dug further. Still NFL was in a tough spot here.

The yo-yo in and out by Haslam makes things all the more fascinating now. Will be really interesting to see if Compton (CEO replaced by Jimmah) becomes involved in this case.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby pod2dawg » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:12 pm

justmebd wrote:I covered the cops/courts for four years in my former life as a reporter, and I can tell you, the feds already have this case in the bag, the only question right now is hard will they try and put the screws to Jimmah. That raid wasn't to gather evidence, it was to keep evidence from being destroyed. They already had enough on him to get a conviction just with the wiretaps.

Not so fast jme, Federal Prosecutors only have a 99.8% conviction rate.
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby Spin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:24 pm

mattvan1 wrote:
justmebd wrote:

It hit the auto racing forums (Pilot/Flying J is a team sponsor).
Spin

Unread postby mattvan1 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:47 am

Spin wrote:
mattvan1 wrote:
justmebd wrote:

It hit the auto racing forums (Pilot/Flying J is a team sponsor).

As I wrote, it's not a big story. :hide:
mattvan1

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:19 am

Pro Football Talk is covering it pretty extensively. Probably because Florio's a lawyer and he likes talking about shit of the legal nature, but still.
Hikohadon

Unread postby noles1 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:42 pm

By almost any writer (King covered it in MMQB today) in NFL circles this is a HUGE story. Nearly everything I have read compares it to Eddie D in San Fran with all indications being that it may take Jimmy a miracle to keep the team thru all the investigation and likely indictments.

Basically what could save him is the Company being able to stop-gap the blame before it gets up to Haslam's level. The Compton situation though could still put things in jeopardy nonetheless.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Next

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL