Text Size

Cleveland Indians & MLB

04/16 - Indians Vs Red Sox - Ubal-noooooooo!

Talk Tribe, talk baseball in this forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, paulcousineau

Re: 04/16 - Indians Vs Red Sox - Ubal-noooooooo!

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:23 am

best part of all this was when I switched it to 92.3 while Stern was in commercial. Booms doesn't believe that Ewwbaldo is THAT far gone. He was getting "squeezed" behind the dish and Booms doesn't think Santana calls a good game which contributed even more suck onto the existing suck. He doesn't give Jimenez a complete pass but the prior 2 examples made last nights start far worse than it should have been.

Thankfully, 92.3 went into commercial and back to Sirius I went.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby skatingtripods » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:28 am

Larvell Blanks wrote:Booms doesn't believe that Ewwbaldo is THAT far gone. He was getting "squeezed" behind the dish

A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:30 am

That looks like an Atari game.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:40 am

skatingtripods wrote:
Larvell Blanks wrote:Booms doesn't believe that Ewwbaldo is THAT far gone. He was getting "squeezed" behind the dish

Obviously the "balls" are the result of Santana setting up incorrectly and calling the incorrect pitch, duh! ;-) ;) :wink:

Luis Issac would have caught all this if he were around. :dingle:
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby Am I Here Again? » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:59 pm

skatingtripods wrote:Image

My niece and her husband own and shoot guns. VERY responsible people. They decided that the best way to make sure their 9 year old daughter knew the proper way to handle guns and respect them was to train her how to shoot. That little Annie Oakley could put more hits in or toward the middle of that target with a gun than Jiminez got into the strike zone. Hmm, wonder how she'd do with a baseball...
I've tried 'em all, I really have, and the only church that truly feeds the soul, day in, day out, is the Church of Baseball.~~~Annie Savoy-"Bull Durham"
Am I Here Again?
Tribe-a-Holic

Favorite Player: Sam McDowell
Least Favorite Player: Any Red Sox or Yank

Unread postby Prosecutor » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:23 pm

Everything he threw was high, and when he tried to bring it down he threw it in the dirt. As the plot shows, there were very few pitches in the lower half of the strike zone and none at all in the lower left quadrant.

If anything the ump helped him out by calling strikes on three pitches that were high.

He needs to stop worrying about trying to save his arm and do more throwing off the mound between starts, which is now the plan. I doubt if that helps, but he's got to try something. Maybe he can work on a knuckleball.

Which reminds me, the Red Sox just called up Steven Wright. Yes, that Steven Wright. No sign of Lars Larsson in Cleveland yet.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby dazindiansfanuk » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Prosecutor wrote:Which reminds me, the Red Sox just called up Steven Wright. Yes, that Steven Wright. No sign of Lars Larsson in Cleveland yet.

Or even Lars Anderson.

Anderson isn't in the org anymore.... He was in the Choo deal and has been DFA'd about 14 times in the off-season since by various teams and currently is a member of the White Sox organisation.
dazindiansfanuk
Tyner Is God

Favorite Player: Jhonny Peralta
Least Favorite Player: Curt Schilling

Unread postby Adverb Harry » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:08 pm

dazindiansfanuk wrote:
Prosecutor wrote:Which reminds me, the Red Sox just called up Steven Wright. Yes, that Steven Wright. No sign of Lars Larsson in Cleveland yet.

Or even Lars Anderson.

Anderson isn't in the org anymore.... He was in the Choo deal and has been DFA'd about 14 times in the off-season since by various teams and currently is a member of the White Sox organisation.

Yeah. Not bitchin' just for the sake of bitchin', but why the hell couldn't we have held onto Wright? Knuckleballers can last forever once they figure it out. Did we really need Lars Freaking Anderson? Yeah, he helped us to land Bauer, but I hardly believe he was the final piece necessary to slam that deal shut.
Adverb Harry

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Ubaldo, Bud Selig

Previous

Return to Cleveland Indians & MLB