Text Size

No Holds Barred

Alex Jones

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Alex Jones

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Just keeps getting more and more normal:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/08/a ... s-payroll/
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: Alex Jones

Unread postby jerryroche » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Like we conservatives don't already have enough wacky far right-wingers sullying our good reputation.

Good grief, where do these guys come from — and how on earth in this day and age are they granted center stage by the screwed-up media?
jerryroche

Favorite Player: Ol' No.32
Least Favorite Player: Black & gold

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Alex Jones is a good friend of Ross Perot and the Truthers.

Be proud he's on your side!
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jerryroche » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Wouldn't it be a blast to put Jones in a cage with Janeane Garofalo? Best reality TV show ever.
jerryroche

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:28 pm

jerryroche wrote:Good grief, where do these guys come from — and how on earth in this day and age are they granted center stage by the screwed-up media?

Your question practically answers itself. Of course the leftist media is going to promote and exploit the nuttiest examples of the political right in order to discredit conservative thought and smear us all by association. Who the fuck even knows who this guy is? I've never heard of him, and he is about as influential in serious conservative circles as my dead grandmother. No one ever asks the left to answer for their wackos.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:01 pm

To be fair Alex Jones is really, really, famous with the Truthers and the 9/11 conspiracy types and him and his fan-base are a HUGE part of Ron Paul's core.

But outside of his relationship with Ron Paul I don't think anyone considers the guy a main stream conservative. And if you are dumb enough to still be buying Ron Paul's insanity you deserve being associated with a loon like Jones.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Again...my lack of knowledge of Alex Jones may be showing here...but associating him with Ron Paul...let alone Ross Perot...is the farthest thing from tying him to mainstream American conservatism of the 21st century.

I would also contest any attempt to tie the 9/11 Truther movement to the political right in any meaningful way. (Maybe you're confusing Alex Jones with lefty wacko Van Jones...a close Obama associate and a player for the Truthers team) He and Rosie ("fire can't melt steel" )O'Donnell are two of the movement's leading lights...and they are both reliably far left.

I didn't even watch the "debate" with Piers Morgan..who I consider a twit of the first order. Life's too short for that.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:40 pm

As I said, aside from his relationship with Ron Paul (who gets himself into every single meaningful conservative presidential race) he is in no way tied to the conservatives.

And as I said before, if you are a main stream conservative and you associate yourself with Ron Paul you deserve being called a loon.

The Truther movement is no more neo-con than it is liberal. The only dirt the Conservatives have on their hands from it is letting that racist whack job Paul with 100 yards of a presidential primary.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby gotribe31 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:50 pm

I think it's safe to say that the fringes of the political spectrum on both sides are populated with idiots, and both of those sides include those insane enough to suggest 9/11 was an inside job. Providing those idiots with attention, whether it's related to 9/11, gun control, anti-gun control or whatever, just serves to encourage their particular flavor of lunacy, and we should (for the most part) ignore them and let them flame out on whatever corner of the internets they happen to occupy.

I consider myself to be a conservative, and I've never heard of Alex Jones before this week. I'll likely never hear of Alex Jones after this week either, unless CNN or another major media outlet continues to provide him a national platform to espouse his insanity.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby dmiles » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:57 pm

I haven't read the old Ron Paul newsletters out of willful ignorance. The GOP primaries were so full of garbage I just plugged my ears and said la-la-la.

Nowhere to go for me, I could never support a progressive, and mainstream GOP just sucks ass these days. I should have gone for Johnson really, it would leave a better taste in mouth.

I am watching Rand Paul right now but outside of that, it's going to be the same old shit from the GOP the same shit that gets you Bush41, Dole, Bush43, McCain, and Romney. Liberals who like war and expansion of the federal govt.
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Alex Jones believes Sandy Hook, Aurora, and the other recent mass shooting were all false flag attacks by the US government. He believes in the FEMA death camps, Illuminati, NWO, Rothschild conspiracies everywhere, and that the government runs pedophile training schools.

His fans are the best, anyone who disagrees with Saint Jones, is a shill, sheep, or paid government "disinfo" agent. They're so much fun to fuck with, even a minor challenge to Jones' insanity will result in an avalanche of name calling and hilarious empty threats.

Alex Jones is either a complete loon, or a comedic genius.

But i'm all for deporting Piers Morgan, he's a deplorable human, involved in some real scumbag activities at The Daily Mirror.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby dmiles » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:34 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Alex Jones is either a complete loon, or a comedic genius.

Yes, he's Bill Hicks having everyone on. :hide:

Really though it wouldn't shock me if Jones is just an act designed to draw out the nutters so we can keep them all in one kook area. I was surprised to learn on one of those youtube videos my company was instrumental in blowing up the WTC. Whodda thunk it.

Some interesting similarities (Both Texans, Both seemingly anti-establishment, and both have the same producer as a sidekick)...but the Hicks conspiracy just didn't pan out. I wish it would that would just be awesomeness.
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:07 pm

The thing about Alex Jones is that the people that haven't had the "chance" to run into a group of his minions really don't understand how completely whacked these people are.

I mean they can get flat out scary if you dare question their beliefs (CDT isn't lying) and there are for more of them then you would think.

I ran into a TON of them when Ron Paul was here back during the '08 Primaries. Effers flat out invaded our city.

I may kid and tell Jerry that they are part neo-con, but these people and their FEMA DEATH CAMP hallucinations are far scarier than any fucked up political party this country could put together. I wouldn't be shocked if all of this shit eventually leads to one of his whack job followers performaing a serious act of terror against the gov't/a gov't building/a media building/etc.

Because Jones gets his people to legitimately believe that they are cornered.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jerryroche » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:20 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:They can get flat out scary if you dare question their beliefs (CDT isn't lying) and there are for more of them then you would think. Jones gets his people to legitimately believe that they are cornered.

IMHO, it’s almost a natural reaction to strike first when threatened, whether the threat is real or imagined. The whack jobs, the conspiracy theorists, the paranoid schizophrenics, have a tendency to react quicker than normal people, and that’s the danger.

Hell, the last time I had a weapon in my hands was the M-16 in the Army, but I’m just about ready to make a trip to Fin, Feather & Fur and get myself some self-defense weaponry, just as a reaction to all the Second Amendment threats coming out of Washington.

“A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.” —Gerald R. Ford.
jerryroche

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:56 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjoU1TzvA-4

So, this is a thing.

I guess the Memphis Grizzlies are a part of a Satanic conspiracy?
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:47 pm

I made it to the part where he started talking about the crystal skull "found" in that ugly ass pyramid the city built.

It's amazing how many people listen to him, and believe everything he says.

90% of the conspiracies he says are taking place, are really just past movie plots. Terminator, Alien, Videodrome, Mary Poppins.... take your pick and it's a Jones conspiracy.

The other 10% he pulls directly out of his butthole.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:20 pm

He was on Stern this week. Talking junk about gay fish and shrimp suicide. I think i need to start paying attention to this guy.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby dmiles » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:05 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:He was on Stern this week. Talking junk about gay fish and shrimp suicide. I think i need to start paying attention to this guy.

The Shrimp have nothing left to live for.
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby dmiles » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:10 pm

I've been hands off the Alex Jones guy at work but it's time for some reconnaissance. All these whining maggots that sit near him were getting pissed and asked if I would stop getting him started up. A casual mention of something about Bush or Obama and all hell broke loose as I slipped away. Need to start trolling again.
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:10 pm

I'm sick of all these drones. It's bullshit, some queer sitting in a chair playing with his joystick all day.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:47 pm

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/15/alex_jo ... alse_flag/

oh goody.

I have a conspiracy theory that Alex Jones's head is up his own anus.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:53 pm

That would not be a "theory", that would be a scientific fact.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:13 pm

oh swell

an info wars idiot was at a boston pd pc screaming about how it was "False Flag" operation

https://soundcloud.com/producermatthew/ ... st-heckles

A true scumbag.

Triple-S

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:90% of the conspiracies he says are taking place, are really just past movie plots. Terminator, Alien, Videodrome, Mary Poppins.... take your pick and it's a Jones conspiracy.

Funny enough, some alex jone guys just tweeted me at me to "Quit living in the matrix", and that I was a "sheep" for not believing in infowars.com

Triple-S

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:05 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22832994

Britain's first taste of the crackpot. Please keep him in quarantine America...Leave Piers Morgan there too
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:22 am

British_Pharaoh wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22832994

Britain's first taste of the crackpot. Please keep him in quarantine America

He's not ours. That worthless cunt can go die in a fire.
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch

Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Return to No Holds Barred