Text Size

Cleveland Indians & MLB

Good for Greinke

Talk Tribe, talk baseball in this forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, paulcousineau

Re: Good for Greinke

Unread postby pup » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:43 am

That goose is Carlos Q. Were any of the ducks dumb enough to be Zach Grienke?
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:53 am

pup wrote:That goose is Carlos Q. Were any of the ducks dumb enough to be Zach Grienke?

They're all dumb enough to be Zack Greinke.

Couple of real assholes in the bunch too.

7foot3 doesn't believe that though. Says, "Ducks will be ducks".
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby 7foot3 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:45 am

peeker643 wrote:I don't care what you believe. And as usual, you're running down a different path in an effort to be argumentative. Or maybe it's not requiring much effort. Not sure.

A guy not invested in his team but who has the time to comment on another player and another one is an asshole in my book.

I'm glad Greinke got rushed and damaged. It's amusing to me.

Clear enough??

Because in listening to players around the league talk, guys I respect like Konerko who plainly stated this was a cumulative response to one moment in a game (who, in the interest of accuracy is a Quentin ex-teammate) which makes it look like Quentin is crazy and guys like this who are actually around the game:

Andy Barkett ‏@baseballpros 19h
If a P hits a batter with a 90+mph FB. Then pops off to him after he is agitated, u've asked to fight & share responsibility for incident.

....as opposed to...well...you, I'll go with those guys and what I know from being around these players as well.

YMMV- But I don't care.

You don't care what I believe, and you're not actually interested in my opinion. But you're going to be oh so kind enough to tell me how it is. How generous of you to determine that your opinion is so much more important and you have to lecture us on how it is. God forbid anyone possible thing differently, if they do so, they just want to start be argumentative. There is no discussion to be had here.

I understand perfectly well why you, and others, don't like the guy. Though your second paragraph describes two different events that happened at two different times, fine, you don't like the guy who is overly honest. If anyone can understand a guy who doesn't give a shit what you think about what he says, it would be, well, you. That third paragraph is some serious sociopathic shit though.

I'm not sure what you're saying in that Konerko paragraph, but Konerko seems to be missing that Quentin started toward the mound before Greinke said anything. But I'm sure Konerko is being completely impartial when discussion a former teammate. I wonder if you care that AJ Ellis said Padre players apologized for Quentin. It doesn't fit your predetermined sociopathic viewpoint though, so probably not.
My avatar is a reflection of Peeker's maturity and self-confidence.
7foot3
Zack Greinke of the Boards

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:50 am

peeker643 wrote:The Duck gang that haunts me. Yes, my father in law backed over one back in January. It happens.

(note the goose that thinks it's a duck if you look toward front license plate)

You have a holiday season feast just waddling around your garage door?

Edit: And the goose seem like a cool guy, he knows these aren't his flock, but he's like "fuck it, I have wings, they have wings, we both love water..".
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:14 pm

7foot3 wrote:You don't care what I believe, and you're not actually interested in my opinion. But you're going to be oh so kind enough to tell me how it is. How generous of you to determine that your opinion is so much more important and you have to lecture us on how it is. God forbid anyone possible thing differently, if they do so, they just want to start be argumentative. There is no discussion to be had here.

I understand perfectly well why you, and others, don't like the guy. Though your second paragraph describes two different events that happened at two different times, fine, you don't like the guy who is overly honest. If anyone can understand a guy who doesn't give a shit what you think about what he says, it would be, well, you. That third paragraph is some serious sociopathic shit though.

I'm not sure what you're saying in that Konerko paragraph, but Konerko seems to be missing that Quentin started toward the mound before Greinke said anything. But I'm sure Konerko is being completely impartial when discussion a former teammate. I wonder if you care that AJ Ellis said Padre players apologized for Quentin. It doesn't fit your predetermined sociopathic viewpoint though, so probably not.

I didn't tell you how it is. I told you how I feel about it.

Konerko said Quentin's actions need to be viewed based on the cumulative, taking into account the history between the two, not just on Thursday night's events. People arguing that Quentin was wrong in doing what he did don't seem to want to put any merit into that history.

Nor do people seem to want to acknowledge that while Quentin is hit often (and will be based on his approach at the plate) that it's out of character for him to do what he did when hit by Greinke.

Greinke isn't liked by many of his own teammates, many peers in MLB or by many people inside baseball. I don't like him either.

His own actions, Thursday and before, contributed to his injuries.

Much like if James Harrison's bell was to get rung on a blindside block by a WR, I feel zero sympathy for Greinke. He's not dead, he's not gravely wounded and his future financial well-being is secure.

So let him wince when he sneezes. He's earned it.

I get a kick out of your prospective martyrdom when you want to dismiss others' subjective feelings about the situation or the people involved.

Carry on, though. By all means.

I'm not telling you how to feel about it. I'm telling you how I feel about it. And have since the original post that brought us to this point.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Frogs don't have collarbones.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
peeker643 wrote:The Duck gang that haunts me. Yes, my father in law backed over one back in January. It happens.

(note the goose that thinks it's a duck if you look toward front license plate)

You have a holiday season feast just waddling around your garage door?

Edit: And the goose seem like a cool guy, he knows these aren't his flock, but he's like "fuck it, I have wings, they have wings, we both love water..".

I respect the goose for that, actually. I also respect the ducks for being accepting of the goose though the truth may be that they have no idea he's of a different species.

Or it may just be that he's a lot bigger now than any of them and they have no choice but to grudgingly have him in the group. In that regard I imagine the goose would be you and the ducks would represent your "friends".

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Fuck you, fuck your goose, and fuck your anti German ducks.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Fuck you, fuck your goose, and fuck your anti German ducks.

That's over the line. No way you can possibly know if those ducks are anti-German.Pure, paranoid speculation on your part.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby 7foot3 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:17 pm

peeker643 wrote:
7foot3 wrote:I didn't tell you how it is. I told you how I feel about it.

Konerko said Quentin's actions need to be viewed based on the cumulative, taking into account the history between the two, not just on Thursday night's events. People arguing that Quentin was wrong in doing what he did don't seem to want to put any merit into that history.

Nor do people seem to want to acknowledge that while Quentin is hit often (and will be based on his approach at the plate) that it's out of character for him to do what he did when hit by Greinke.

Greinke isn't liked by many of his own teammates, many peers in MLB or by many people inside baseball. I don't like him either.

His own actions, Thursday and before, contributed to his injuries.

Much like if James Harrison's bell was to get rung on a blindside block by a WR, I feel zero sympathy for Greinke. He's not dead, he's not gravely wounded and his future financial well-being is secure.

So let him wince when he sneezes. He's earned it.

I get a kick out of your prospective martyrdom when you want to dismiss others' subjective feelings about the situation or the people involved.

Carry on, though. By all means.

I'm not telling you how to feel about it. I'm telling you how I feel about it. And have since the original post that brought us to this point.

You're not interested in having a discussion, and you've made that clear. You get pissy and overly defensive when someone doesn't just agree with you. So yeah, you do just want to tell us how it is.

I'm not going to assume that every opinion against Quentin couldn't possibly be aware of all the facts, like you did. You can be aware of the history and still find Quentin's actions wrong. And, again, Konerko is missing an important piece of history, that Quentin started toward the mound before Greinke said anything.

People aren't refusing to acknowledge that its the first time that Quentin charged the mound, it's just that piece of information is fairly useless. There are so many other factors flying around that need to be accounted for, namely that players don't charge the mound with a logical thought process, they just snap.

You are into some serious Old Testament shit, I get it. But go ahead, and keep ranting about how much you enjoy other people's physical pain. Like I said, sociopathic.

There's no martyrdom, there's just frustration that when someone responds to you, you drop a "I don't care what you believe". Who the hell do you think is being dismissive of others' subjective feelings? You want to sit there and rant, and not have an actual discussion. Fine, have at it hoss.
7foot3

Unread postby bucknutz94 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Several LOLs in this thread. Thx gents!
bucknutz94

Favorite Player: Billy Wood
Least Favorite Player: Jeff Downs

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:24 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Frogs don't have collarbones.

Is this true?! Do we have confirmation on this?! Because that changes everything!
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:23 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Frogs don't have collarbones.

Is this true?! Do we have confirmation on this?! Because that changes everything!

Is that what 7foot3 is talking about? If so I owe him an apology because I was way off. I wasn't really paying attention as I have no interest in him or his thoughts.

I just don't care if frogs have collarbones and I don't if you care either.

Just as an aside, Zack Greinke currently has three collar bones!!!

I find that hilarious!

Currently trying to determine if ducks (or geese) have collar bones. Because now it seems important.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Just went out and tried to grab that duck lying on its eggs in my garage to see if it has a collar bone.

Jury's still out.

But they do have an aggressive nature about them (perhaps when guarding eggs??) and they do have tiny, serrated teeth in their beaks/bills/mouth.

Also: they hiss.

Would have never learned about this had Quentin not been victimized by that asshole Greinke before snapping Greinke's clavicle in clear, cumulative self-defense after being purposely hit by a 3-2 pitch in a close game.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:30 pm

The clavicle is not the issue here, dude. (and frogs do have clavicles, so Mother was very wrong.)
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:The clavicle is not the issue here, dude. (and frogs do have clavicles, so Mother was very wrong.)

Turtles don't have clavicles.

But if Quentin was a turtle he'd be a snapping turtle.

And 'clavicle' is one of the words that loses its meaning when you say it often enough.

FTR, I think you're wrong about frogs having clavicles. Maybe some type of cartilaginous structure in that region, but not a true clavicle.

Going down to the pond to settle this shit once for all.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Prosecutor » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:29 pm

I don't know what kind of teammate Greinke is or whether he meant to hit Quentin, but watching the video I have to respect Greinke for taking him on. Greinke weighs 195 and Quentin is 240. With an enraged 240 pound pro athlete charging him he could have dodged, thrown a left hook at the air, and curled up on the ground. Instead he advanced at Quentin and threw a body block right into him, which was pretty stupid because it broke his collarbone and will sideline him two months, during which time he will earn about $7 million that the Dodgers will get nothing in return for.

Most pitchers dodge, dance, and paw the air in that situation until help arrives. Greinke plowed right into him. Dumb, but gutsy. He may be an asshole but he's no pussy.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:31 pm

No frogs down at the pond right now. Guess they're not into 45* and sleet.

There was a muskrat down there but he wasn't cooperative.

I can't answer the question but I can provide you with a trivial piece of clavicular information: it's the first bone in the body to begin the process of ossification and does so between the 5th and 6th weeks of the gestational period.

Also- most mammals that utilize muscles to climb have some vestigal remnant of a clavicle.

So, frogs being amphibians and amphibians being vertebrates means frogs (or some species of frogs)may very well have some vestigal remnants of collarbones if they utilize their forearms in any way for climbing purposes.

I hope this clears things up.

One thing still bothering me greatly is that dogs don't have clavicles according to my exhaustive research.

And they don't 'climb' per se. But do they not climb because they don't have collarbones or did collarbones never develop because they don't climb?

Looking into that now.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Am I Here Again? » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:36 pm

I've tried 'em all, I really have, and the only church that truly feeds the soul, day in, day out, is the Church of Baseball.~~~Annie Savoy-"Bull Durham"
Am I Here Again?
Tribe-a-Holic

Favorite Player: Sam McDowell
Least Favorite Player: Any Red Sox or Yank

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Image

This would have been helpful before I slogged down to the fucking pond.

Just saying...

Any duck schematics? You didn't bother to look, did ya?

Asshole.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby idoctribefan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:03 pm

Does Ohio's Castle Doctrine apply to a dwelling being invaded by waterfowl? Consulted my concealed carry handbook and couldn't find an answer.
"And three of the better guys in franchise history, Daugherty, Z and now Kyrie could get hurt in a rubber room full of cotton balls." - Leadpipe
idoctribefan

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: #6

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:43 am

idoctribefan wrote:Does Ohio's Castle Doctrine apply to a dwelling being invaded by waterfowl? Consulted my concealed carry handbook and couldn't find an answer.

It's not Ohio law that concerns me.

It's female law, whereby I have to hear the whines and bitching of four of them if I do something as crazy as not give safe harbor and medical care to a GD hybrid, ugly-ass duck and its posse.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Prosecutor » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:53 am

Matt Kemp got a fastball thrown right at his head earlier in the game. Kemp is the Dodgers' best hitter. So the Padres had to know Greinke would come back and buzz somebody. It's called the players policing the game. Happens all the time.

Quentin is the Padres best hitter, so he was the logical guy to knock down. Except that you can't knock Quenton down because he doesn't go down, he doesn't duck, he just turns his back and lets the ball hit him, which is why he leads the majors in being hit since 2008.

I don't know why Quenton took a couple of steps toward Greinke, bat in hand, but something got his goose. He had to know it was coming. If the situation were reversed and Greinke had thrown a fastball at his head he would have expected his pitcher to knock down Kemp in retaliation.

Greinke probably said something like, "Eff U, I gotta protect my man. STFU." Quenton should know by now how the game is played. I have no idea what set him off. If Greinke hadn't hit Carlos, or somebody else, Greinke's teammates would think he wasn't a team player. They probably wouldn't like him much.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:23 am

Yeah... this has all been addressed for going on a week. The 'whys' 'wherefores' and 'how comes'.

I'm still fine with Greinke getting his ass kicked and collarbone broken.

I don't care why Quentin snapped. I don't care that he probably had no better reason for going out there than he's ever had.

I'm a sociopath. 7foot3 is a more learned and intelligent Sports boards version of Ghandi.

It's all been discussed and agreed upon.

;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:19 pm

peeker643 wrote:Yeah... this has all been addressed for going on a week. The 'whys' 'wherefores' and 'how comes'.

I don't care why Quentin snapped. I don't care that he probably had no better reason for going out there than he's ever had.

I'm a sociopath. 7foot3 is a more learned and intelligent Sports boards version of Ghandi.

What a stupid opinion to have.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:29 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
peeker643 wrote:Yeah... this has all been addressed for going on a week. The 'whys' 'wherefores' and 'how comes'.

What a stupid opinion to have.

Either the duck is carrying its own bowls on a belt or one of the members of my household is providing them. And now the ducking thing taps on the back door with it's goddamn bill when it wants food and water.

This shit didn't happen before Obamacare.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:32 pm

Cut the tough guy act, Peeker. I know you're taking food and water out to that duck every night after Lisa and the girls go to bed. You two are already starting to bond and that's why you're so pissed off about it. You're trying to hide the fact that you and this duck are kindred spirits and it makes you angry that you let this little duck thaw your cold heart.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:43 pm

skatingtripods wrote:Cut the tough guy act, Peeker. I know you're taking food and water out to that duck every night after Lisa and the girls go to bed. You two are already starting to bond and that's why you're so pissed off about it. You're trying to hide the fact that you and this duck are kindred spirits and it makes you angry that you let this little duck thaw your cold heart.

Is it that transparent?

I can't help it.

Every time she quacks I hear, "Zack" and I feel like 7foot3 is trying to reach me.

I named her Greinke. She's really soft.

But I can't help but wonder what it would be like to choke her or hit her with a 4-iron.

Does that make me a...a... sociopath?

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:54 pm

peeker643 wrote:But I can't help but wonder what it would be like to choke her or hit her with a 4-iron.

Does that make me a...a... sociopath?

Yes.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby Am I Here Again? » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Prosecutor wrote:....you can't knock Quenton down because he doesn't go down, he doesn't duck, he just turns his back and lets the ball hit him, which is why he leads the majors in being hit since 2008.

I don't know why Quenton took a couple of steps toward Greinke, bat in hand, but something got his goose....

If Quentin needs more geese and wants a duck I bet peeker could help him out with that. ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker, I bet you could find all kinds of recipes for cooked duck and goose at this website.
I've tried 'em all, I really have, and the only church that truly feeds the soul, day in, day out, is the Church of Baseball.~~~Annie Savoy-"Bull Durham"
Am I Here Again?
Tribe-a-Holic

Favorite Player: Sam McDowell
Least Favorite Player: Any Red Sox or Yank

Unread postby skatingtripods » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:08 am

Your boy at it again tonight, Peeks. Kennedy hits Puig, accidental. Greinke hits Montero in retaliation. Kennedy drills Greinke. Benches clear, brawl ensues.

I believe Greinke then stood in the background while the fracas escalated.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:27 am

Meh... what do I know about Greinke or how people perceive him.

I will say this: the Greinke pitch that hit Montero was not worthy of retaliation from Kennedy in and of itself. It nicked him. Kennedy retaliated and went dangerously close to a couple of heads.

From there it escalated and it's hard to blame Greinke for it.

But these things escalate when Greinke is involved. Why?

greg swindell ‏@GregSwindell 7h
Grienke is a punk. He really is. Always has been.
Expand

And before I hear from the resident moralist and psychologist, I don't give a shit if it's right, wrong or otherwise.

Things escalate when Greinke is involved because he's perceived to be an asshole and guys hate his guts.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby skatingtripods » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:46 am

I didn't see the incident, except for when I turned on MLB Network and saw the big pile up near the stands, but that's the reputation Greinke has. I automatically assume that he's the culprit. Somebody I follow, it may have been Jonah Keri or Paul Sporer, tweeted "Greinke needs to stop hitting people", so I figured it was all him.

For Kennedy's part, no excuse for ever throwing at a guy's head.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby bookelly » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:49 am

Having just watched that brawl I have a few observations. Grienke wasn't involved, but he HAD just taken a shot to the head and looked a little dazed. Kennedy RAN into the dugout and away from the ruckus. Kennedy hit not one but two guys in the head...one of which was Puig, who was (besides McGwire) the guy doing most of the scraping.

They play I think at least 8 more times. This could and should get very ugly. Throwing at guys heads deserves and should get retaliation.

Grienke may be a douche...but Kennedy looked far worse. If I'm a Diamondback, I ain't digging in too deep during my next at-bat.
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:10 pm

bookelly wrote:Grienke may be a douche...but Kennedy looked far worse. If I'm a Diamondback, I ain't digging in too deep during my next at-bat.

Agreed.

But Greinke has a face that would launch a thousand punches.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby leadpipe » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:32 pm

Grienke has two qualities that are gonna draw some attention in these types of situations, 1. He's been known to hit a guy or two and 2. He's perceived as an asshole.

He's earned the X on the back.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:40 pm

To put it very simply, there have been two notable and public brawls involving the Dodgers this season and there's no coincidence that the same guy was starting for LA each night.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby bookelly » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:17 am

leadpipe wrote:Grienke has two qualities that are gonna draw some attention in these types of situations, 1. He's been known to hit a guy or two and 2. He's perceived as an asshole.

He's earned the X on the back.

Maybe X on the back, between the numbers. But not the head. That's just not cool.

Had it been Kershaw, there woulda been a real throw-down. And maybe a fan riot.

In Vin's best Soto-voche, "Mark McGwire has Charlie Nagy by the groin and is throwing him into the bleachers. The fans are gonna have more fun with him than a Drysdale/Kofax double-header."
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Unread postby 7foot3 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:40 pm

peeker643 wrote:To put it very simply, there have been two notable and public brawls involving the Dodgers this season and there's no coincidence that the same guy was starting for LA each night.

Your responses in this thread after accusing me of martyrdom and being dismissive are nothing short of absolutely fucking hilarious. I get that your online persona is just a caricature, but the lack of self-awareness is staggering.

The second brawl would have happened exactly as it did no matter who was pitching for the Dodgers. Sure people think Greinke is an a-hole, and he might actually be one, but the brawl occured solely because Kennedy put a pitch at a guy's head twice, end of story.
7foot3

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:33 pm

7foot3 wrote:
peeker643 wrote:To put it very simply, there have been two notable and public brawls involving the Dodgers this season and there's no coincidence that the same guy was starting for LA each night.

Your responses in this thread after accusing me of martyrdom and being dismissive are nothing short of absolutely fucking hilarious. I get that your online persona is just a caricature, but the lack of self-awareness is staggering.

The second brawl would have happened exactly as it did no matter who was pitching for the Dodgers. Sure people think Greinke is an a-hole, and he might actually be one, but the brawl occured solely because Kennedy put a pitch at a guy's head twice, end of story.

Hey!! It's the Zach Greinke of the boards!!! Good to have you back!!! Missed ya terribly. Was thinking I was going to have to pay for the psychoanalysis.

6/12/2013 827am Gospel.

God Bless.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Previous

Return to Cleveland Indians & MLB