Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Jimmah quits already...

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Jimmah quits already...

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:02 pm

This is whithout doubt, the most fucked up organization in sports and just when you thought it was getting better, it got worse...then it got worse...

What a fucking POS

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2013/feb/1 ... -flying-j/
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Alleghany Inbreds

Re: Jimmah quits already...

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 wrote:This is whithout doubt, the most fucked up organization in sports and just when you thought it was getting better, it got worse...then it got worse...

What a fucking POS

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2013/feb/1 ... -flying-j/

I'm not sure why anyone thought it was getting better in the first place. The guy has to prove something in the NFL before I conclude that he's not just a different flavor of suck.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:24 pm

I think he's positioning himself to take a run at Pope. That's the dream gig.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:25 pm

HE WENT TO GAMES AND YELLED HIKO!!!! THAT = GREAT OWNER!!!!!
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:27 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:HE WENT TO GAMES AND YELLED HIKO!!!! THAT = GREAT OWNER!!!!!

If he yelled "Hiko!" at games, then my estimation of him would go up. ;-) ;) :wink:
Hikohadon

Unread postby pup » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:31 pm

The same people that bitch about him being too involved now bitch about him not being as involved.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby justmebd » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:42 pm

My take on this is Jimmy saw how completely fucked up the organization was last summer and said, "I need to devote my entire attention to this until it's able to function without me here 80 hours a week."

With that in mind, he hired a new CEO to keep Flying J from going down the crapper, having no idea how long it would take to get the Browns organization to where he wants it to be.

Glass Half Full Outlook: Took sooner than expected, now he's back to the way he wanted it to be in the first place and doesn't need to be there 80 hours a week now.

Glass Half Empty Outlook: Fuck this, I'm going back to my truck stop empire.
justmebd

Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:46 pm

pup wrote:The same people that bitch about him being too involved now bitch about him not being as involved.

I for one never wanted him not involed so i'm not "the same people"

Just for clarification
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:50 pm

pup wrote:The same people that bitch about him being too involved now bitch about him not being as involved.

I can only speak for myself, but I just don't like the guy, so I'm prolly gonna mock him no matter what he does.

justmebd wrote:Glass Half Full Outlook: Took sooner than expected, now he's back to the way he wanted it to be in the first place and doesn't need to be there 80 hours a week now.

Not sure what it is that he might feel like he accomplished before Free Agency even began in his first year with a 5-11 team (did he hire Chudzinski and say "Championship!"), so I'm gonna go with the Half Empty.

I don't think the guy is dumb, just kind of a flake and a blowhard. Oh, and attention whore. And he wears ladies' garters when he pitches.
Hikohadon

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:57 pm

I'd prefer an owner that isn't involved. That said, how can you not laugh at the hypocrisy of coming in here, yelling and screaming about being an involved douche, hiring fucksticks like Banner and Lombardi and then declaring "I've done enough" and running back to Truck Stop Nation.

That shit is really funny.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:59 pm

justmebd wrote:My take on this is Jimmy saw how completely fucked up the organization was last summer and said, "I need to devote my entire attention to this until it's able to function without me here 80 hours a week."

With that in mind, he hired a new CEO to keep Flying J from going down the crapper, having no idea how long it would take to get the Browns organization to where he wants it to be.

Glass Half Full Outlook: Took sooner than expected, now he's back to the way he wanted it to be in the first place and doesn't need to be there 80 hours a week now.

I doubt anyone spends a cool $1bil on anything and says "fuck this" in 6 months.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Hikohadon wrote:Not sure what it is that he might feel like he accomplished before Free Agency even began in his first year with a 5-11 team (did he hire Chudzinski and say "Championship!"), so I'm gonna go with the Half Empty.

I don't think the guy is dumb, just kind of a flake and a blowhard. Oh, and attention whore. And he wears ladies' garters when he pitches.

My guess is he feels like his accomplishment is setting up a competent organization with a capable managment structure that will be run by employees that he trusts. I doubt free agency has much to do with it. And isn't it a good thing that he's not throwing his opinion on free agents and draft picks around?

He might be a flake and a blowhard, but at least in this case he might know what he doesn't know. That doesn't preclude anyone from critiquing the manner in which he set up the organization and the people that he hired. But it's nice that when the football guys are evaluating what talent to bring in, he will be knee deep in microwave enchilada and 96oz Slurpee futures.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:04 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:I'd prefer an owner that isn't involved. That said, how can you not laugh at the hypocrisy of coming in here, yelling and screaming about being an involved douche, hiring fucksticks like Banner and Lombardi and then declaring "I've done enough" and running back to Truck Stop Nation.

Bada-boom
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:07 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:Not sure what it is that he might feel like he accomplished before Free Agency even began in his first year with a 5-11 team (did he hire Chudzinski and say "Championship!"), so I'm gonna go with the Half Empty.

My guess is he feels like his accomplishment is setting up a competent organization with a capable managment structure that will be run by employees that he trusts. I doubt free agency has much to do with it. And isn't it a good thing that he's not throwing his opinion on free agents and draft picks around?

He might be a flake and a blowhard, but at least in this case he might know what he doesn't know. That doesn't preclude anyone from critiquing the manner in which he set up the organization and the people that he hired. But it's nice that when the football guys are evaluating what talent to bring in, he will be knee deep in microwave enchilada and 96oz Slurpee futures.

Question: What organization is more established with competent employees he should trust?

A: Been Around Forever Truck Stop Nation

B: Been Around For A Month Cleveland Browns
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Govbarney » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Complete non-story. My guess is now that its the off-season, and he has hired a VP, a GM, a VP of Business Operations, and a coaching staff, he realizes there is very little for him to do other then sign checks, and root for the team in the press box. Bottom line, he is bored.

And lets not pretend that being CEO of pilot/Flying J, is a 80 hr a week job. I am not to concerned about the poor billionaire stretching himself to thin.
"I don't think they're building chemical weapons in Berea. But they might be. I can't say for sure."
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Favorite Player: Smallmouth Bass
Least Favorite Player: Sheephead

Unread postby mattvan1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:13 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:

If you're not a Browns fan. From my POV this is simply another nail in the "I hate the fucking NFL with all of my soul" coffin. :pb:
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Govbarney wrote:And lets not pretend that being CEO of pilot/Flying J, is a 80 hr a week job. I am not to concerned about the poor billionaire stretching himself to thin.

A>?S<DF!@$!()*!@#%*()!*% DUMBEST STATEMENT EVER
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:17 pm

motherscratcher wrote:

While we can all laugh at the notion that Hilljack Jim calls this a "competent organization with a capable management structure", I'm sure HE does believe just that.

But this is his new billion dollar toy and you'd think he'd at least be interested to sit in during this crunch time period and observe how this competent organization of men that he's never worked with before goes about their business, not to mention becoming at least respectably knowledgeable about the business itself. You'd think that if he was gonna flit on back to TEN, it'd be after the draft when everything settles down and there truly is less to do.

Personally, I don't care if the guy is or isn't involved so long as he makes good decisions and moves. So far, he's been part of one decision I liked (firing Shurmur), and that was a decision any crackhead off the street could've made. The rest? Meh at best (that would be Chud).

If he wants to do the Randy thing and leave the keys to Banner like Lerner did with Holmgren, fine, but if Banner turns out to be a major fuck-up like Holmgren was (which I feel is likely), then you're just another bad owner and you ain't no daisy. You ain't no daisy t'all.

Maybe he's just cold.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Govbarney wrote:And lets not pretend that being CEO of pilot/Flying J, is a 80 hr a week job. I am not to concerned about the poor billionaire stretching himself to thin.

If this is the case, why'd he bother leaving the job to begin with?
Hikohadon

Unread postby OldDawg » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Does this mean that we now have in the war room a draft triumvirate and not a quadrumvirate? So there can't be any 2-2 ties?
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:38 pm

In this org there are no ties, Banner wins.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Govbarney » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Hikohadon wrote:

If this is the case, why'd he bother leaving the job to begin with?

I dont know, maybe because he is new to being a NFL owner , and didn't grasp the work load, maybe something at Pilot requires his attention. My personal guess is his brother the Governor who has to run for re-election next year, asked the guy who runs one of the leading employers in his state, not to give off the impression that he has abandoned his constituency.
"I don't think they're building chemical weapons in Berea. But they might be. I can't say for sure."
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Unread postby Govbarney » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:55 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:

Why is this dumb? You don't think a guy can run a company , and own a NFL team..?
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:05 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Question: What organization is more established with competent employees he should trust?

Valid - That's a good point. I don't know. I'd assume that maybe he gets the majority of his income from Flying J and therefore it's more essential to him? Maybe he realizes that he's much more qualified to run Flying J than he is to run an NFL franchise and so he picked (allegedly) quality guys to run the operation that he's weaker.

Even still, you are right, I would have expected someone who has come to those conclusions to stick around long. That being said, I know fuck-all about what it takes to run either one, so how should I know?

Hikohadon wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:

While we can all laugh at the notion that Hilljack Jim calls this a "competent organization with a capable management structure", I'm sure HE does believe just that.

But this is his new billion dollar toy and you'd think he'd at least be interested to sit in during this crunch time period and observe how this competent organization of men that he's never worked with before goes about their business, not to mention becoming at least respectably knowledgeable about the business itself. You'd think that if he was gonna flit on back to TEN, it'd be after the draft when everything settles down and there truly is less to do.

Personally, I don't care if the guy is or isn't involved so long as he makes good decisions and moves. So far, he's been part of one decision I liked (firing Shurmur), and that was a decision any crackhead off the street could've made. The rest? Meh at best (that would be Chud).

If he wants to do the Randy thing and leave the keys to Banner like Lerner did with Holmgren, fine, but if Banner turns out to be a major fuck-up like Holmgren was (which I feel is likely), then you're just another bad owner and you ain't no daisy. You ain't no daisy t'all.

Maybe he's just cold.

You're right. Even if he didn't trust himself to run it,...for him to not stick around to see how it is going up close and learn about his investment AT LEAST through the draft, if not the entire first season...it's an odd decision.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Govbarney wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:

Why is this dumb? You don't think a guy can run a company , and own a NFL team..?

I think the point in dispute is your assertion that being the CEO of ANY large company is some kind of easy cush job that requires little time.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Govbarney » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:14 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
Govbarney wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:

I think the point in dispute is your assertion that being the CEO of ANY large company is some kind of easy cush job that requires little time.

No That wasn't my point, I apologize for the confusion, all I was saying is he can do both jobs, and b/c he is a billionaire he is far better equipped to do both jobs, then you or me.
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Govbarney wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:
Govbarney wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:

No That wasn't my point, I apologize for the confusion, all I was saying is he can do both jobs, and b/c he is a billionaire he is far better equipped to do both jobs, then you or me.

Speak for yourself. I'd be awesome at it. I'm a genious.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:17 pm

If being CEO of a billion dollar company is less than a 70 hour a week job he's nothing more than a figurehead and had no reason to return.

He just hired a new CEO and is now paying him "to consult".

He's either just a figurehead at both places or is going back to Pilot to be a real CEO. I'd assume the later.

That's why that statement is incredibly stupid Gov.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby HoodooMan » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:41 pm

mattvan1 wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:

If you're not a Browns fan. From my POV this is simply another nail in the "I hate the fucking NFL with all of my soul" coffin. :pb:

Yep. At least with Randy there was always hope he'd sell to a better owner.

Sigh.

Maybe they'll leave again, as the Indians threaten a return to relevance. Not before he lights our roster on fire by giving up 2 first round picks for a $20mil/yr Flacco, destroys our uniforms, and sucks money out of the city to put a stupid fucking lid on the stadium, but maybe then.

^Silver lining.

ETA: I heard he's on the board at the Clinic now too, because, well, he's a billionaire, so why shouldn't he be, right? Stupid truck stops.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby pup » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:58 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:

Question: What organization is more established with competent employees he should trust?

The real question is, what organization is he more competent being involved in the daily decisions of?

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Yes, when billionaire businessmen buy into a new corporation, it is standard practice for them to say "I don't know enough about this business, so instead of trying to learn more about it I'm going to turn it over to this guy who I've never personally worked with before and go back to doing what I already know."
Hikohadon

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:50 pm

See Hiko, in the NFL what they do is "hand it over to the guy the NFL told me to put in charge."

Saw it w/ Randy, watching in w/ Truck Stop, meet the new boss, same as the ole. Now if the NFL weren't such a fucking good ole boy piece of shit network and the league would actually force someone worth a damn into a position of power this would be great.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby bac5665 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:57 pm

I don't understand how this move matters at all.

Haslem hired Banner to run the business. Until and unless Banner fails, there is nothing for Haslem to do. I expected this kind of move the minute Banner came on.

Let me put it this way; the minute Banner got the job, Haslem had announced that he, Haslem, was not going to run day to day operations. Haslem decided months ago that he wasn't going to do any hands on work. And now that he has a day job again, nothing has changed on the Haslem not doing any hands on work front.

So nothing has changed. At all.
bac5665

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Bug Selig

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Except he fake quit his CEO job to pretend to be the opposite of Randy to try and garner immediate approval of the fans (which worked, everyone wanted to suck his hillbilly gonads for showing up at games and yelling). It was a giant charade, the entire load of it.

And it is hilarious.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:15 pm

bac5665 wrote:I don't understand how this move matters at all.

Haslem hired Banner to run the business. Until and unless Banner fails, there is nothing for Haslem to do. I expected this kind of move the minute Banner came on.

Let me put it this way; the minute Banner got the job, Haslem had announced that he, Haslem, was not going to run day to day operations. Haslem decided months ago that he wasn't going to do any hands on work. And now that he has a day job again, nothing has changed on the Haslem not doing any hands on work front.

So nothing has changed. At all.

I agree. From Randy to Jimmy, nothing has changed. At all.
Hikohadon

Unread postby bac5665 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:33 pm

I don't know that I was trying to say that nothing has changed from Randy's tenure. I think it is way too soon to tell. I guess I can say that so far nothing has appeared much different in terms of decisions.

But I still think Haslem wants to cultivate an aura of caring about the team, which is more than Randy ever did, even if Haslem's caring is just for show.
bac5665

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Bug Selig

Unread postby mattvan1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:38 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Except he fake quit his CEO job to pretend to be the opposite of Randy to try and garner immediate approval of the fans (which worked, everyone wanted to suck his hillbilly gonads for showing up at games and yelling). It was a giant charade, the entire load of it.

And it is hilarious.

The Legacy of Jim-Bob Haslam
Fake quit job
Show up at games wearing wrong color orange tie
Lie to media and fans
Talk like a real hard nosed impatient go-getter
"Big splash"
Hire henchman
Big name coach Fail
Lie to media and fans
Hire minion to bow and scrape to henchman
Mumble mumble "build through draft"
Turn $1B toy over to henchman and his minion
Un-quit to do "the job he loves"
mattvan1

Unread postby pup » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Please remember the first rule of message boards. e0 is right and always has been.

Hiko - how long does it take for someone to grow comfortable in their role? Because living it every day since August, after living it for a legititmate amount of time in a part time role was obvioulsy not long enough. Do all of the owners in the NFL work 100% of the time on their football teams?

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:37 pm

pup wrote:Please remember the first rule of message boards. e0 is right and always has been.

Hiko - how long does it take for someone to grow comfortable in their role? Because living it every day since August, after living it for a legititmate amount of time in a part time role was obvioulsy not long enough. Do all of the owners in the NFL work 100% of the time on their football teams?

It takes a while.

Which is why you don't go running back to your happy place when you still have a lot to learn with your new role.

Of course all of the owners don't spend 100% of their time on their teams. They've also been owning their teams for a while and know what they're doing.
Hikohadon

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:15 pm

Guy came in with wallet and eyes open, hired the people he felt could run the organization and is now leaving it in their hands to ostensibly lord over it from afar and make bigger decisions when they need to be met.

I think people have a problem with the people he chose to leave in control as opposed to what he actually did.

Those people may end up being right. God knows I have no love for the Chud/Lombardi/Banner group being in charge. All three would be available today for any team in the league to hire at their current positions had they not been hired when they were here, IMO.

But as far as what the owner did (as opposed to whom he gave the keys to)? I don't share the same angst. Not yet. I'll judge him on what happens starting in September. Nowhere to hide then just like Walrus had nowhere to hide his fat ass when Shurmur choked on his bile for 32 Sundays.

And again, the polarity factor is, as usual, in play here. Haslam is either Jerry Jones or Randy Lerner here. There's no in-between on the boards.

The good news is it will all play out starting real soon.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby mattvan1 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:03 am

pup wrote:Please remember the first rule of message boards. e0 is right and always has been.

Not always. But the hillbilly gonad crack was pretty funny.
mattvan1

Unread postby mattvan1 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:21 am

e0y2e3 wrote:See Hiko, in the NFL what they do is "hand it over to the guy the NFL told me to put in charge."

Word. This is what really pisses me off. The arranged marriage; it's the entry fee into the club.
Al/Carmine
Randy/Collins
Randy/Walrus
Jimmuh/Banner

Now, we're probably better off than Haslam acting as GM like Jerry's World. So we have that going for us, which is nice.
mattvan1

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:57 am

peeker643 wrote:I think people have a problem with the people he chose to leave in control as opposed to what he actually did.

That's naturally the biggest problem. If Haslam had hired Ozzie away from the Ravens and left him in charge, I don't think anyone would blink.

Of course, that would necessitate him hiring someone with the reputation of Ozzie rather than the reputation of Banner. If he made moves people felt were good ones from the beginning, then they wouldn't jump all over his subsequent ones.

But if you start off asking a girl out with a giant wet fart, it might just affect how the girl views the rest of your proposal after that.
Hikohadon

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:53 pm

FALSE ALARM, while I'm losing my ability to laugh at his hypocrisy he seems to be promising to give me much more to laugh at:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.s ... y_h_8.html

JIMMAH!
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:57 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:FALSE ALARM, while I'm losing my ability to laugh at his hypocrisy he seems to be promising to give me much more to laugh at:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.s ... y_h_8.html

JIMMAH!

Thank God for that. I was worried he wouldn't be involved in the football stuff.

Then again, this article could be completely wrong. It is MKC so theres a good chance that all her info comes from stuff she read on twitter and links to Bleacher Report
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Direct quotes are fairly hard to make up.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:04 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Direct quotes are fairly hard to make up.

I didn't actually read it. I figured the headline was all the info I needed.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby HoodooMan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:21 pm

"We'll be very active and very visible during training camp...we're still going to be highly involved and I think you saw how much we were there from August to December."

OH, JIMMY HASLAM WILL BE ON YOUR TV AND IN YOUR SPORTS PAGE PHOTOS, MF'ER!
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:30 pm

^

e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby pup » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:28 am

So, we are back to being mad he is involved now? Getting hard to keep track.

How the fuck did secret service let e0re get so close to the President?

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Next

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL