Text Size

College Sports Arena

2013 Recruiting

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Re: 2013 Recruiting

Unread postby furls » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Gonna say, based on the early leaks from the Bell camp, that the odds of him committing to tOSU is 0%. Visit sounded good, but the comments are ringing hollow and from a kid that the staff was already "pessimistic" about, I think the ship has sailed. This class's secondary is still pretty damn nice!

FCB: Apple
BCB: Conley
FS: Burrows
SS: Thompson
STAR: Worley

I can live with that.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby furls » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:26 pm

FWIW: I think Darron Lee ends up on offense. I have no idea what position (HBack?), but I think he ends up on O.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Those leaks are coming from Bell's older brother on Twitter. He basically said they couldn't find anything to do two nights in a row and that Bell wasn't happy.

Apparently the staff crushed the visit re: his family, the program, everything, but the lack of a social scene for Vonn ruined things.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:49 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Those leaks are coming from Bell's older brother on Twitter. He basically said they couldn't find anything to do two nights in a row and that Bell wasn't happy.

Apparently the staff crushed the visit re: his family, the program, everything, but the lack of a social scene for Vonn ruined things.

I wonder what he was looking to do that he couldn't find in CBus?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Apparently it was sorority rush so no girls were out, they got turned down trying to get into a bar (with Shazier), etc, etc.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Also worth noting: Timmons is officially off of OSU's radar and they reached out to a new WR this morning. James Clark out of Florida, a kid who has blown up over the last couple of months and is going to get a fourth star with the next Rivals ratings (most probably).

This is odd in that it seemed like Corey Smith (JUCO WR, originally from Akron) is on campus as is Gibson and Corn Elder. This makes you think that the early rumblings that Smith was in this weekend may have been premature and/or Gibson's grades are a bigger issue than we hoped (which would suck, because the kid is really good).
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby furls » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:06 pm

If a bad weekend nightlife on an OV sends Bell to 'Bama then good riddance. I love the athlete, but we don't need that headache. Bell didn't stay for the scUM BBall game and I think that says something too, but at this point who knows. At this point my doubts have turned to full fledged pessimism.

Timmons is not going to be in this class. I heard Gibson missed his ACT score by a point and will be retaking in Feb. I wonder if the staff will accept his commitment without qualifying first. My guess is that Gibson ends up at FUMA. Clark looks like a good player, similar to Corn Elder. I am just wondering how many "midget" receivers we need on this team? He seems redundant with Taivon Jacobs and Elder. I wonder if they prefer Clark to Elder or if they don't like their odds on Elder. You have to think there is only room for one of them.

I say they just finish 2013 where it is, maybe add one more WR and call it good. Let's not reach to far, particularly with the early returns on where we stand with the 2014 elite. On a positive note, 2014 is the last year of schollie limits!

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:11 pm

The BBall game says nothing. Recruits only get 48 hours and his family intentionally started the visit at lunch on Friday to get back to Tenn due to work, school, etc at a reasonable hour today. That part of the visit was designed by Meyer and the family.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:12 pm

And the staff looks at Clark as a Gibson, not a Jacobs/Elder type. He's almost the exact same size as Gibson.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:33 pm

The reports yesterday were that Corey Smith made a verbal commmitment. Does anyone know if that was BS?

If he did commit how big of a get is that? 4 star with one year of JUCO right? Would he most likely be our #2 or #3 WR? Bigger get Corey Smith or Gibson?

If we do get him it's gonna confuse the shit out of me next year with these names...we got Corey Brown, Corey Smith and Devin Smith as our wideouts.

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:59 pm

It is BS, based on Doren Grant instagraming some crap. Smith is good and a possibility but not in the class this instant.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:40 pm

thanks.

off topic, but have you watched Waiters play much this year? if so, any thoughts on him? i realize you aren't doing the cavs board anymore so no sweat if you don't want to touch this one.

YahooFanChicago

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:46 pm

Cameron Hunt, a 4 Star OT from California (committed to Cal, but it is reallly soft) shockingly started an official at OSU today after wrapping up a visit to UM (who is trying to bring in a seventh O-lineman in this class after a half dozen last year).

This is good news for the "we need another OT crowd.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/r ... unt-137094

As to you Yahoo:

Waiters blows right but if he can learn to finish will be okay. Regardless he's a completely shitty player to put next to Kyrie, as having two ball dominant guards on the same roster is pretty retarded, especially when one has amongst the worst shot selection I've seen in some time. Waiter's can't play off the ball and can't shoot. He's like that opposite of what Beal is developing into in Washington (granted Beal started slow). Waiters can end up fine if he can refine his mental game and start finishing well, but even that can't overcome his shittyness as a "partner" for Kyrie.

That's all.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:52 pm

thanks

YahooFanChicago

Unread postby furls » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:51 pm

I think Gibson is the better get out of Smith and Gibson. Clark is another 5'11 175 "SE." We need some size at the WR position, I know Meyer will split Heuerman and Vannett out, but that isn't the same thing as having that 6-3 to 6-4 presence out there. Smith is the biggest WR on the roster at 6'1".

Maybe this offense is so cutting edge that the size doesn't matter, but I never believe anyone that says size doesn't matter.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:11 am

...Furls you know you're leaving yourself wide open for a zillion comments with your last sentance right?

It does seem like Urban's spread is built around really quick Percy Harvin types and YAC as opposed to large pro-style targets. I agree with you that it would be nice to have some big targets too for red zone corner fades, jump balls, etc.. I'm sure he'll use Huerman like you menioned for that and at this point no reason not to trust Urban and his plan.

YahooFanChicago

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:12 am

furls wrote:I think Gibson is the better get out of Smith and Gibson. Clark is another 5'11 175 "SE." We need some size at the WR position, I know Meyer will split Heuerman and Vannett out, but that isn't the same thing as having that 6-3 to 6-4 presence out there. Smith is the biggest WR on the roster at 6'1".

Maybe this offense is so cutting edge that the size doesn't matter, but I never believe anyone that says size doesn't matter.

Michael Thomas is big.

And next year they have some size targets (Josh Malone).

And I don't thing Vannet or Heureman are so much the split out types as Baugh is (and Stoneburner was last year).
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby neoleo » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:54 am

YahooFanChicago wrote:The reports yesterday were that Corey Smith made a verbal commmitment. Does anyone know if that was BS?

If he did commit how big of a get is that? 4 star with one year of JUCO right? Would he most likely be our #2 or #3 WR? Bigger get Corey Smith or Gibson?

If we do get him it's gonna confuse the shit out of me next year with these names...we got Corey Brown, Corey Smith and Devin Smith as our wideouts.

Just to clarify, Smith has two years of JUCO under his belt (one at Grand Rapids and one in Mississippi), so he'll be a junior next year.
neoleo
CSU Beat Guy

Favorite Player: Norris Cole
Least Favorite Player: number 6

Unread postby neoleo » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:57 am

And RE: Bell, what kind of nightlife do they get in Tuscaloosa that you can't find in Columbus? Amongst other things, his brother complained about a $10 cover charge and them not throwing a party for Von during his visit. I hate to read too much into these types of comments, but I think it's telling about what is going on during some of these visits.
neoleo
CSU Beat Guy

Favorite Player: Norris Cole
Least Favorite Player: number 6

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:00 am

His brother complained about the lack of parties, not specifically one not being thrown for anyone.

And I guarantee you when he goes to Bama the sorority bitches will be out in full force, it being Rush Weekend and all of the girls being locked up probably made things fairly shitty.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:08 am

you would think buckeye players and high potential recruits would have no problem meetiing and scoring some hotties in Columbus pretty much any weekend. Even with sorority rush you would think there would be a ton of co-eds running around...what % of the co-eds are in a sorority these days at OSU?

I know that OSU can't officially be involved with getting these guys into bars and clubs and that they need to avoid having these recruits drinking and getting drunk given the over-sensitivity these days around underage drinking. I also know that Meyer and the OSU program aren't running a brothel but you would think the existing players would have girlfriends and girls they are friends with that could hang-out with the recruits and make them feel like they are part of a good scene. I always assummed that at a program like OSU this would be a time-tested and proven science by now. The tweets Bell's brother was making sound like this isn't the case which is hard to believe. Maybe Bell's brother just had the wrong expectations?

I'm not saying a reputable school like OSU should have SMU or "The U" level strippers and bitches for hire running around. I just always assumed the social part of these OSU recruiting visits were pretty well planned and coordinated..again, I'm not saying OSU should be violating laws or ethics here...

YahooFanChicago

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Bucks have offered two WRs in the last two days. It really looks like they either changed their mind on Smith or Gibson didn't qualify, given the stated desire to add two more WRs to this class.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby furls » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:34 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Bucks have offered two WRs in the last two days. It really looks like they either changed their mind on Smith or Gibson didn't qualify, given the stated desire to add two more WRs to this class.

This WR mad dash is a bit disturbing. It feels like they are reaching out of desperation at this point. I know they thought they would get Gibson and or Quick, but we don't want complicate a bad situation by wasting schollies. I liked the kid from FL, I really don't like this new offer. It reeks of desperation. WR depth is bad, but we don't have to be desperate.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:30 pm

I don't think they changed their mind on Smith. From what I'm reading, they came to prefer Smith to Gibson...mostly because, like Furls pointed out, they need size and outside receivers more than more slot guys. They felt Gibson was a great athlete, but saw him as a slot guy, and thus a replica of guys they already have (Corey Brown, Jalin Marshall, etc) and they wanted the taller, rangier outside wide receiver. (Plus, it looks like Gibson might have just ended up one ACT point shy of qualifying)

I agree that it looks now like they're reaching with new "offers"...(although that may just be to help force a decision from Smith...speculating of course). next year's class looks so good that I guess I'd favor banking the scholly rather than try too hard to fill a spot this year. I'm fine going into the season with Smith, Spencer, Brown, Marshall, Thomas, Fields and Jacobs.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Unread postby furls » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:52 pm

Well 2013 recruiting just got interesting again now that Chip Kelly is off to Philly. Players that the Buckeyes are likely to pursue:

-Dontre Wilson: Have to think they have the inside track on him if he decides to switch. He would be a great pickup even though he is a bit redundant with all the other "slotish" players previously discussed. He is just better than any of them but Marshall.

-Robinson Twins: Bit of a reach here, but who knows.

-Darren Carrigen: That is a WR I could get behind. He is a true X receiver. http://www.hudl.com/athlete/559451/#highlights/34994399 odds of bringing him over are probably a bit low, but you know the staff is going to make contact, IMMEDIATELY.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Shelton Gibson to WVU, confirms the grade concerns and helps to explain the panicked offers to about a half dozen WR commits.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Yeah, two people confirmed to Rivals today that OSU chose to move on from Gibson. Kid went from Urban's first 2013 offer to being dropped by the staff due to grade issues....

I'm not sure I'd the new WR offers panicked though, if they were panicking they would have pulled a Tressel and offered some shitty Ohio WR that would have 100% committed immediately.

Urban doesn't strike me as the type to sign someone just to sign someone....
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Re: 2013 Recruitin

Unread postby furls » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Doesn't strike me that way either, but the number of offers to players that were probably not going to ever do anything at tOSU was a little surprising. That last offer after Clark was never going to do anything on this team. He is not better than the current WRs that Meyer is trying to replace and is not a high ceiling guy. Googling the kid's name just seems like too much work.

That said, I REALLY want Carrigen and Wilson from Oregon.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:51 pm

The Gibson situation really sucks, kid is freaking good. Unreal he couldn't get himself qualified.

Clark's film is unreal btw. The other kid only has Junior film out there so I have no idea what his senior season looked like. But Clark's film is unreal.

Wilson is a huge target now, good thing Urban never stopped recruiting him.

And I don't buy for a second that they preferred Smith to Gibson because of height when they are still going after plenty of other 5'11" WRs (Clark, WIlson is even shorter, etc).
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby furls » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:53 pm

I am not a huge fan of JUCO's in general. They are just as volatile as HS kids, but you only get a two year payout. Before someone goes there... I am aware of what 'Bama and Au'Barn have done with some JUCOs, and if I was sure that Smith was the WR equivalent of Terrence Cody then I would be all for it, but the odds are against it.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:54 pm

I like Clark, but I really want that Carrigen kid from Oregon.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:07 pm

scUM told Cameron Hunt they are finally done recruiting O-Linemen and Hunt was supposed to visit Oregon (the presumed leader for his services) this weekend. This one is trending pro-OSU (although things have been creepily quiet since his visit).
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:40 am

The Robinson twins told Rivals this morning they are going to visit and apparently sounded very interested in OSU.

Wilson is 100% trending in OSU's direction.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Here's an article on that offer that has Furls and Dan all "NOT OSU TALENT"ing

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/college-recr ... -prospect/

Late Bloomer, just like Clark. Also explains why his junior film looks like shit.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:37 pm

Dontre Wilson has scheduled a visit to Ohio State for January 25.

- Rivals
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Dontre Wilson has scheduled a visit to Ohio State for January 25.

- Rivals

You remind me of Tony Lastoria for some reason...

:hide:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Now that's not true, Tony just wouldn't have sourced anyone.

It's just a blurb on the premium board, can't really link and and since they had it before the free sites (that all have it now) I'd rather source them.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:38 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Now that's not true, Tony just wouldn't have sourced anyone.

Bwah!! Touche. :thumb up:

But you do have an unhealthy knowledge about the whereabouts and lives of 17 and 18 yr old males. :hide: :nanner:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Don't get me wrong, Lee. I never said a word about Kyrin Priester. I'm sure the kid's a nice player, or UFM wouldn't be recruiting him. Neither of us has ever seen him play. (And the fact that his high school coach says "he's really, really good" doesn't settle the matter.)

But it's not outrageous to suggest they may be "reaching" when they "offer" five receivers in a week that they have never offered before, and have never been in camp, let alone on an official campus visit, after just having three of their top WR targets leave campus without getting hitched to OSU for whatever reason...all three weeks before signing day. (Wilson and the Robinsons are no-brainers, of course)

Anyone think that if Kyrin Priester wanted to commit to OSU this afternoon that they would accept his verbal? Me neither. He's probably still behind Corey Smith, both Robinson twins, Dontae Wilson and James Quick (yes, James Quick) in their plans at the moment. So we'll see.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:51 pm

I really think Greene may be flat wrong on Smith and he may be out the door himself at this point.

They offered another WR yesterday as well, a former Texas Tech signee that just de-committed. Ironically Clemson is chasing every single WR OSU is right now trying to close their class out.

I highly doubt Priester is the top of their priority list as well, no doubt there. I just see them at least chasing late bloomer types (something all of the none Oregon offers have in common) rather than random Ohio Nobodies like Tressel would have at this stage in the game. In my mind considering late bloomer is not reaching, what Tress did late clearly was.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby furls » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:57 pm

So I have had some time to step away and think about it and here is where I am with the late WR offers:

-Decommits aren't the same thing, so they shouldn't be considered in the same tone. In many cases they are guys that tOSU didn't think they had good shots at so they didn't work them as much (except Wilson, who they have been chasing from day one).

-I don't know enough about Meyer's MO to know if he is reaching or if he always intended to offer his 5th, 6th and 7th choice depending on what happened with the other guys (Foster, Quick, Gibson, etc.). I am not sure if any of them could commit and I am not sure Meyer would offer them if it was June and he still had six months to close this class knowing that Foster, Quick and company would not be in it. What I do know, is that at some level this is settling, but I don't know if he is "lowering" his standards just to get two WRs.

-Late bloomers are nice, but I am hoping for evergreens. Some guys grow, better DCs, new coaches, etc. but I really don't know how I feel about this. What I do know is that we are on to plans D, E, and F and we don't have a lot of scholarships for 2014. If Meyer is able to put together a nice run in the '13 season the sky is the limit for what should already be a very VERY good 2014 class. I would prefer scholarships for 14 to reaches in 13.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Zeke visiting Mizz per Givler.

Not good.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby furls » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:49 pm

BN$ reporting he is still 99% likely to stay at OSU. We'll see. I wonder how much of this has to do with the Wilson recruitment. Wilson will be more of a slot type, but it is still more people he has to share touches with.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:00 am

Rivals has the same on EZ-E.

I doubt it has anything to do with Wilson since they already went after him hard in the summer and he is as much of an RB recruit as Jalin is a QB recruit (quote from Rivals, but perfect). The staff has made it clear to EZ-E and to Wilson he would be coming in to play the hybrid/pivot role and if EZ-E didn't realize he was going to share touches with pivot players he signed with the wrong school.

IMO this is just him doing his due-diligence with the local school (where both of his parents were stud athletes, including his father the football alum) that has been recruiting him hard since day 1.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby furls » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:30 am

Not too concerned about EZ-E. One of my favorite players in the class (on the field) and I haven't seen anything that makes me really question whether he will be in S&G next year. Lots of good offensive players in this class. It is going to be interesting to see which ones are still in S&G in 2015, you know with this many ball carriers some will attrite fairly quickly.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:24 am

Dontre Wilson on campus this weekend. James Clark next week.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:26 am

Clark is there now too.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby furls » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:16 pm

I just saw that.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Derrick Green to scUM in what has to be one of the strangest recruiting sagas I have seen. Kid was sign sealed and delivered to tOSU and the Buckeyes lost interest. Then he was leaning to a bunch of other schools: Clemson, 'Bama etc. and they lost interest to. They didn't turn him down or run away, they all just took other commitments and filled their classes while he dragged his feet.

For the #1 RB in the country (not really, that's just where he is ranked), lots of schools didn't wait for him. I am going to follow him closely over the next few years to see if Saban, Meyer and others were right in that he was not remarkable enough to wait for or if the services that had him so highly rated were right. Personally, I think he has a Monty Ball ceiling... nothing wrong with that. He will be a nice pick up for scUM.

I like EZ-E a little better. In the college game, I like the guys that can rip off the 10-20 yard plays more than the consistent 4 yard guys.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby gnati » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Personally, I think he has a Monty Ball ceiling... nothing wrong with that.

Well there is that all-time leader in career touchdowns thingy, so yeah, there is nothing wrong with that, if that's the sort of thing you like.
gnati

Favorite Player: .
Least Favorite Player: .

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports Arena