Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

The Search

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Re: The Search

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:33 am

peeker643 wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:As much as it pains me to say this.... Peeker's right. Hiko's gone straight Peeker over a theoretical situation.

You're right. I'm trying to stop. Peeks keeps baiting me and I keep biting.

I've said my piece on it, no way I'm gonna go Peeker on it any longer.

Bring on whatever disaster you want to HasBan.

Awesome.

Gonna be a disaster because you don't know what's going on in the search. You're like Mary Kay Cabot complaining the Browns didn't announce they interviewed ( I'm sure it was a sham) Bill O'Brien.

Tough crowd for Browns with you guaranteeing a disaster regardless of who they hire. Very open minded :thumb up:

They could end up with second coming of Vince Landry Belichick for all you know. They could be conducting the most extensive search since the Lindbergh baby for all you know.

You should post that screaming baby pic you have on file.
:hide:

There's a difference between whining about the disaster and embracing the disaster.

And of course I know that Chip Kelly could be the second coming of George Halas. Any coach we get could be. But I'll assume otherwise until proven wrong. Too lazy and not motivated to treat Reboot Version 6.0 objectively.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:01 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Not true Peeker. I'll PM you the details of why BoB was looking later, got a meeting. There were legit things pushing him to consider the NFL.

And apparently he knocked his interviews out of the park.

Cool. Appreciated. Sure does reek of leveraging the situation though. And I still believe dude wants the NFL as his ultimate destination and won't be at PSU for four years.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:07 pm

peeker643 wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:Not true Peeker. I'll PM you the details of why BoB was looking later, got a meeting. There were legit things pushing him to consider the NFL.

Cool. Appreciated. Sure does reek of leveraging the situation though. And I still believe dude wants the NFL as his ultimate destination and won't be at PSU for four years.

Agree with that. All of the "I'm committed to PSU" stuff is kind of transparent and silly, but it's no different than anything anyone else would say in the same situation.

And I don't see anything wrong with the dude using his leverage to grab another cool $1mil. Dude earned the leverage and he cashed it in. Good on him.

Edit: I also wonder if the guy really knew what he was signing up for. He was hired before the sanctions came down, right? I wonder if he was led to believe they'd be a lot less severe than they ended up being. Not sure it would/should make any difference, but I'm curious about that.
Last edited by motherscratcher on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:09 pm

Hikohadon wrote:There's a difference between whining about the disaster and embracing the disaster.

There's also a fine line between whining about a potential disaster and embracing a potential disaster. My perception based on the thread alone is you won't be happy about anyone they hire, partly because none of us know what's going into the search.

Do I know it's different than the Shurmur 'search'? No. Do I want Kelly? Not really. I'd still rather have NFL experience for my chosen NFL coach. But I also don't know what their search has entailed and I can't really be upset by the process if I have no idea what it is.

I still liken it to the QB hunt. You were okay with Weeden because you need to get better. I agree. You do. There was nothing that guaranteed that Weeden was the answer either, other than he was better than Colt. I'm in the same boat where it comes to the coach. The bar is very low. To what degree the guy they bring in clears it, no idea. I just think it's basically a given he'll clear it. :cheers:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:10 pm

Why do we care what coaches say anyway? They are asked questions and put in situations where they have to lie, since telling the truth would make them look worse and really fuck with them if they didn't get the job they were trying for.

Coaches lie. GM's lie. Owners lie. Players lie. BFD.
Hikohadon

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:12 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Agree with that. All of the "I'm committed to PSU" stuff is kind of transparent and silly, but it's no different than anything anyone else would say in the same situation.

And I don't see anything wrong with the dude using his leverage to grab another cool $1mil. Dude earned the leverage and he cashed it in. Good on him.

Edit: I also wonder if the guy really knew what he was signing up for. He was hired before the sanctions came down, right? I wonder if he was led to believe they'd be a lot less severe than they ended up being. Not sure it would/should make any difference, but I'm curious about that.

Fair enough. Don't begrudge the guy his money. Just don't like it being framed as being committed to the program and kids and not being a one year and fly guy.

Maybe he isn't the type to leave PSU and he is some saintly dude committed to the kids and program. Just not how it came off IMO.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:17 pm

Hikohadon wrote:Why do we care what coaches say anyway? They are asked questions and put in situations where they have to lie, since telling the truth would make them look worse and really fuck with them if they didn't get the job they were trying for.

Coaches lie. GM's lie. Owners lie. Players lie. BFD.

How do you reconcile that ^^^^ with the thread bemoaning the 'search'? Or is it just a level of encompassing disgust with all of it?

And it's not the lying so much as the fact they think all of us are buying it. Personally (and again, I don't know the character of Bill O'Brien) I'd have had ore respect had he said, "Hell yes I listened and talked. I owe it to myself and to my family to do s" as opposed to him painting himself as a committed champion of doing the honorable thing.

I realize they lie. It just bothers me when someone pisses down my leg and tells me it's raining. And that's how I took the BoB thing, right or wrong as I may be.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:20 pm

The thing to remember about BoB is that he really did preach loyalty last year. He was BRUTAL on Silas Redd for the way he shit on PSU. He had his entire team where Mauti's number during the final game as a show of respect to a SR that stayed while many of his senior teammates (including the spineless Redd) bolted.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:21 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:There's a difference between whining about the disaster and embracing the disaster.

There's also a fine line between whining about a potential disaster and embracing a potential disaster. My perception based on the thread alone is you won't be happy about anyone they hire, partly because none of us know what's going into the search.

No, I've said repeatedly I don't give a shit about how they conduct the search.

I probably won't be happy about anyone they hire because there isn't really anyone that appetizing available and I don't trust them to make the right decision. There are certainly levels of bad, but this Chip Kelly pursuit makes me feel like they're more than capable of picking one of the worst choices.

I'll objectively embrace the HasBan regime if you objectively embrace that Weeden might become an Pro Bowl QB next year. "So you're saying there's a chance."

But you won't since you feel you've "seen enough" to know Weeden will fail. You've felt this way pretty much since the draft. You'd "seen enough" before you saw anything.

HasBan is my Weeden.

I'm perfectly aware that my stance isn't fair or even reasonable. Which makes me just like everyone else in here on one stance or another.
Hikohadon

Unread postby bac5665 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:34 pm

When do we get a Browns thread that doesn't feature Hiko and Peeks repeating themselves over and over again for pages and pages?

As to the topic, I don't care about the process, I care about the results. Do I trust Haslem/Banner to get it right? No. But there is no reason for them not to get it right and I see every other team in the league getting at least some things right from time to time. By the law of large numbers we're going to get one some time. No reason to think it will or wont be now.

And for the record, Chip is as good a candidate as anyone, from the very limited information we fans have. From our info, every candidate has serious flaws that present the possibility to be damning. Banner's job is to find the best combination of upside and risk. Chip seems like he has huge upside and medium risk, which makes him better than most of the candidates and no worse than any.
bac5665

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Bug Selig

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:47 pm

bac5665 wrote:When do we get a Browns thread that doesn't feature Hiko and Peeks repeating themselves over and over again for pages and pages?

As soon as Peeks either gains reading comprehension or stops purposely trying to antagonize me. Or I just give up.
Hikohadon

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:02 pm

bac5665 wrote:When do we get a Browns thread that doesn't feature Hiko and Peeks repeating themselves over and over again for pages and pages?

There'd be no threads if this was the case.

;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:15 pm

Hikohadon wrote:HasBan is my Weeden.
I'm perfectly aware that my stance isn't fair or even reasonable. Which makes me just like everyone else in here on one stance or another.

Okay. Now I get it. ;-) ;) :wink:

Just didn't think someone who railed against my view of Weeden with pictures and butthurt blasts would consider going the same route. :hide:

Sorry, sir. As I said, I have no idea what they're gonna do and I'm more in line with you on the Kelly thing than not. Also, like bac, I just don't have a sense one way or other which way is the right way or which guy is the right way. They could theoretically do everything right and get the wrong guy or do everything wrong and get the right guy, with countless possibilities in between.

Gonna be an interesting week in the NFL either way. And that doesn't even consider the games themselves.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:21 pm

motherscratcher wrote:Edit: I also wonder if the guy really knew what he was signing up for. He was hired before the sanctions came down, right? I wonder if he was led to believe they'd be a lot less severe than they ended up being. Not sure it would/should make any difference, but I'm curious about that.

Everything I've read says that is exactly why O'Brien (and/or his agent/"people") felt justified in considering a move to the NFL. The PSU admin had contended all along that the Sandusky case was a criminal matter, not an NCAA issue, and that they didn't think serious (or at least THAT serious) NCAA sanctions would be forthcoming...(a blind spot almost equaling that of Gene Smith)

Impossible for us to say whether or not the extra $1.3 million was the sole or primary cause of his decision to stick around, but the guy wasn't too principled or committed to go ahead and interview for one or more NFL gigs. That tells you something, if not everything.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/uXRD51
danwismar

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:27 pm

Same as OSU sold Meyer that there would be no bowl ban....

We're in a new era for the NCAA and it's called "if we catch you doing anything you are getting triple punished compared to historic precedent).
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:39 pm

peeker643 wrote:BTW, I hear anyone else talk about how commited to the PSU kids Bill O'Brien is and I'm hitting them in the fucking face.

So commited he interviewed with a couple NFL teams.

He found his "commitment" when PSU found another $1.3million for him.

Fuck his phony commitment. He used the system for $$ and he ain't lasting the length of that 4-year contract. I'll bet a case of Mad Elf on it. Which by that time may cost about $100.

Bleah....

You don't know anymore about what happened than I do and maybe even less than Hiko who now spends more time posting/typing since he quit typing/posting

Yir just OSU Fan looking to expend a bullet

What's next...Urban Myer for Saint Hood?

Truth be told I was getting ready to LMMFAO at all of you had he been hired. I was going to go find the posts made when he signed with PSU

The fucking guy can coach em up

<---- now aiting for donny's incessant crap about OSU football history

<------ getting ready to counter with the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Alleghany Inbreds

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 wrote:
peeker643 wrote:BTW, I hear anyone else talk about how commited to the PSU kids Bill O'Brien is and I'm hitting them in the fucking face.

So commited he interviewed with a couple NFL teams.

He found his "commitment" when PSU found another $1.3million for him.

Fuck his phony commitment. He used the system for $$ and he ain't lasting the length of that 4-year contract. I'll bet a case of Mad Elf on it. Which by that time may cost about $100.

Bleah....

Yir just OSU Fan looking to expend a bullet

The fucking guy can coach em up

I'm a lot of things, FMB. But OSU Fan looking to expend a bullet ain't one of 'em. Look elsewhere for that guy. And yes, the guy can coach and I'd take him here tomorrow if he'd take the job. My thoughts were about his 'high character' in remaining when I believe he had other considerations ($1.3m of them). And those may be off base. But I don't care about character where my professionals are concerned. If I did there'd be no point in rooting for anyone. ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby bac5665 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Hikohadon wrote:As soon as Peeks either gains reading comprehension or stops purposely trying to antagonize me. Or I just give up.

peeker643 wrote:There'd be no threads if this was the case.

;-) ;) :wink:

I expected no less. :pop:
bac5665

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Just look at what happened to the Cavs forum when I quit slapping Pros around....
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Hiko, How can I convince you what you see is real? Then again, who am I to blame you for doubting what you feel?

Banner was always reachin', Chip is just a coach he knew.

Chip is living for a dream, coaching for a moment. Taking on the world,
That's just his style.

I think Banner looked into Chips eyes and could see forever. The search is over, dude.

Can it last forever? Will we fall apart? At times it's so confusing, these questions of the heart. You followed the Browns through changes, and patiently you'd wait. Till they came to their senses, through some miracle of fate.

Now the games stretch out behind us, Games that they have lost. The fans lie victims of the game. Then good luck it finally stuck like lightning from the blue. Every hiring leading us back to Chip.

Now at last we'll have Chip, when all is said and done. The search has come full circle, our destinies are one. So if you ever loved the Browns, show me that you give a damn.

Chip is right before our eyes.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:13 pm

peeker643 wrote:Just didn't think someone who railed against my view of Weeden with pictures and butthurt blasts would consider going the same route. :hide:

Everyone else is doing it, and it IS a lot easier than thinking.

Too much going on at work to burn out my limited remaining brain cells on the Browns.
Hikohadon

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:14 pm

^ then I don't recommend reading mother's last post (or any mother post for that matter)
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby bac5665 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:15 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Just look at what happened to the Cavs forum when I quit slapping Pros around....

Yeah, you should keep doing that. I learned more about basketball from that than from any other place. Great reading, from you and from Pros (who should get more credit than he does.)

And it was plenty entertaining too. :spar:
bac5665

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:18 pm

That forum is dead to me.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Urg, Mo, I googled a line from that to figure out what it was and then listened to it since I didn't remember it, and now I'm suffering through Junior High dance flashbacks.

Just cruel.
Hikohadon

Unread postby bac5665 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:23 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:That forum is dead to me.

That forum is dead to most of us, which is the problem.
bac5665

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:01 pm

Hikohadon wrote:Urg, Mo, I googled a line from that to figure out what it was and then listened to it since I didn't remember it, and now I'm suffering through Junior High dance flashbacks.

Just cruel.

You're welcome, man.

I think, Hiko, if you listen closely, you'll begin to realize that it isn't just a song about football coaches. It's a song about life, dude.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:11 am

bac5665 wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:That forum is dead to me.

That forum is dead to most of us, which is the problem.

I blame Waiters/TT back-to back and the general bullshitedness of the NBA for that.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:32 am

For those of you furious about taking Maronne over Chip, ya got your wish; now if we misfire on Chip, were left holding our Weiners with plan D and E. (Horton and Whiz) probably E, since Horton potentially stays in AZ.

Bully.

Would have been happy with any of BoB, Chip, or Maronne; now I'm left wondering if what's left even represents n upgrade, given the GM's available.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby rbm0183 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:51 am

The thought of new ownership coming in and making a big show of hiring a great leader and getting the right coach because they know how important it is and then having them end up with Ken Whisenhunt absolutely sickens me. Mediocrity is the best we could reasonably hope for from him. I'd rather have Lovie, who for whatever reason they've completely ignored.

I don't feel all that good about Chip Kelly's chances of success, but I'm confident that his ceiling is several times higher than Whis's.

What a mess.
---"It was great training being there. They do it with character and intelligence. They run that organization the right way. They build through the draft. They're patient. It's just the right way to do it. It was a tremendous opportunity to be with them." Jimmy Haslam on why he'd model the Browns after the Steelers, 10/16/12
:loadof:
rbm0183

Favorite Player: Eric Turner
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby pup » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:22 am

Now, more than ever, I believe they have their man all locked up.

Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:21 am

I thought this shamockery was set to give Kelly the job w/o any search or interview process?

Wasn't Colt smiling at a Christmas party and Weeden bummed out or something per reports?

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:25 am

Noooo!!! Marrone's gone to the Bills now!!! It's Kelly!!! It's Marrone!!! I hate Kelly & Marrone!!!

Wait..it's neither Kelly nor Marrone!!!! WTF!!! Why can't we get Kelly or Marrone!!! What are the assholes doing?!?!?!?!

Ahhhhh!!!!!!

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:32 am

^ don't fret, I hear that real estate agents in Strongsville are getting listings ready for an individual. Hopefully that means that savior is coming. ;-) ;) :wink:
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:32 am

peeker643 wrote:Noooo!!! Marrone's gone to the Bills now!!! It's Kelly!!! It's Marrone!!! I hate Kelly & Marrone!!!

Wait..it's neither Kelly nor Marrone!!!! WTF!!! Why can't we get Kelly or Marrone!!! What are the assholes doing?!?!?!?!

Ahhhhh!!!!!!

WTf, dude? Do you have a camera in my house?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:52 am

motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:Noooo!!! Marrone's gone to the Bills now!!! It's Kelly!!! It's Marrone!!! I hate Kelly & Marrone!!!

Ahhhhh!!!!!!

WTf, dude? Do you have a camera in my house?

That is the last place I would ever, EVER want a camera.

Ever.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby pod2dawg » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:57 am

^^^^^^ That is funny.

But, Whisenhunt to Cleveland isn't.

Insert = Weeden again.
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby justmebd » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:59 am

You guys are looking at this from the wrong angle.

Kelly> Shurmur
Whisenhunt > Shurmur.

Then again:
Dead Frog > Shurmur.

It is what it is.
justmebd

Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:02 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

mother's on a roll
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:09 pm

pup wrote:Now, more than ever, I believe they have their man all locked up.

lmao

That would be great....all this Kelly talk was a diversion to drag out talks till after tomorrow's game

Not that I hate/love Saban or prefer him over Kelly or visa verse, just that the drama would rock

Jimmah'd be Ike and we'd be the Nazi's
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Unread postby pod2dawg » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:14 pm

justmebd wrote:You guys are looking at this from the wrong angle.

Kelly> Shurmur
Whisenhunt > Shurmur.

Then again:
Dead Frog > Shurmur.

It is what it is.

ESPN reports Dead Frog to meet with Browns for the second time this weekend. :hic:
pod2dawg

Unread postby justmebd » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:18 pm

pod2dawg wrote:

Kelly> Shurmur
Whisenhunt > Shurmur.

Then again:
Dead Frog > Shurmur.

It is what it is.

ESPN reports Dead Frog to meet with Browns for the second time this weekend. :hic:

I laughed so hard I started choking. That's two points for you.
justmebd

Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:25 pm

pod2dawg wrote:

Kelly> Shurmur
Whisenhunt > Shurmur.

Then again:
Dead Frog > Shurmur.

It is what it is.

I love Dead Frog. Gotta have him here. What?? He's going somewhere else? Never liked that piece of shit frog. What's he ever won? Nothing. That's what. Hope he gets caught in a boat propeller. Asshole frog wasn't the answer anyway. How can this organization not even hire a schizo, asshole Dead Frog? Fucking disaster.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:37 pm

peeker643 wrote:
pod2dawg wrote:

Kelly> Shurmur
Whisenhunt > Shurmur.

Then again:
Dead Frog > Shurmur.

It is what it is.

I love Dead Frog. Gotta have him here. What?? He's going somewhere else? Never liked that piece of shit frog. What's he ever won? Nothing. That's what. Hope he gets caught in a boat propeller. Asshole frog wasn't the answer anyway. How can this organization not even hire a schizo, asshole Dead Frog? Fucking disaster.

He might have been a disaster, but dead frog is an innovator with a high ceiling.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:50 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
pod2dawg wrote:

Kelly> Shurmur
Whisenhunt > Shurmur.

Then again:
Dead Frog > Shurmur.

It is what it is.

He might have been a disaster, but dead frog is an innovator with a high ceiling.

Duly Noted.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:53 pm

And WTF is up with 'high ceiling' love. Fucking things are hard to paint. God forbid you have recessed lights up there that burn out.

High ceilings suck.

The process of finding our next sucks.

Getting/Not Getting Kelly or anyone else we don't really know anything about sucks.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby pod2dawg » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:58 pm

I am betting Dead Frog keeps the 4-3.

And scraps the West Coast, puts Weeden in the Shotgun.
pod2dawg

Unread postby pod2dawg » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:00 pm

......Oh and turns over 16-17 players on the roster.
pod2dawg

Unread postby pod2dawg » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:05 pm

.......and, and he better never had a power struggle with Banner or anything.
pod2dawg

Unread postby mattvan1 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:12 pm

I guess opening the new Flying J #550 in Minot, ND at Jct. Hwy 2 & 52 W Exit 83 Bypass is just a tad easier than finding a new HC for your $1,000,000,000 toy.

Did you know that many of the locations have new showers? Check it out!

http://www.pilotflyingj.com/showers
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

PreviousNext

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL