Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Game of Thrones

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Is he ever going to finish the last books?

He'd better. He just takes a ridiculous amount of time.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby cozmeesah » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Hikohadon wrote:

Doesn't help that he does 8,000 other things that take his time away. Conventions, signings, etc. He better or he'll have a lot of fans (as well as the HBO brass) after him in a lynch mob.
cozmeesah

Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:24 pm

cozmeesah wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:

Doesn't help that he does 8,000 other things that take his time away. Conventions, signings, etc. He better or he'll have a lot of fans (as well as the HBO brass) after him in a lynch mob.

Y'all btter hope he doesn't Stieg Larsen it after this book or the next ;-) ;) :wink:

And now I have to get Book 1 on the Kindle because you guys talked me into it.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Apparently when Joffery is showing Sansa Ned's head on a spike, one of the other heads is George w Bush's. It's got shaggy red hair and you only see it from the side.

:thumb up:
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:27 pm

“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:39 pm

That's the one. I don't think they're making a political statement or anything.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Blame OJ
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Always.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:39 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:That's the one. I don't think they're making a political statement or anything.

I doubt it. FX shops have a cache of heads that they reproduce in circumstances when they need to provide a bunch of heads. That one was probably a George head from some other show they did and they just threw a wig on it and put it there and got a good laugh at the irony. There are probably other celebrity heads up there we don't even know about. Statement? No.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:49 pm

I've had a few people tell me James Purefoy (Marc Antony in Rome) has been cast as Mance Rayder for S3. Anyone know if this is true of just rumors?

Because that would be badass dude was awesome in Rome.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Who? This guy?

Doesn't seem so badass to me.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:54 pm

I don't know who the fuck that is.

This who i'm talking about.

Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby cozmeesah » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I don't know who the fuck that is.

It's Marc Anthony.

I'm pretty sure that Purefoy is just someone the fans want. The only confirmed casting I know of so far is the little girl who will be playing Stannis' daughter, Shireen.
cozmeesah

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Season 3 "In Production" featurette. Lots of first looks at new characters & situations that all book readers will recognize.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yj0e0r_yLI&hd=1

Mance Rayder is played by Ciaran Hinds (Rome, HP&the DH pt2), many others.) You see him later in that clip.

Beric Dondarrion, Thoros of Myr, Olenna Tyrell (Margaery & Loras's grandmother), Edmure & Brynden the Blackfish Tully (Catelyn's brother & uncle respectively), Jojen & Meera Reed, plus a few obvious scenes that I won't describe here for fear of spoilers.

I LOVE the Tully armor, with the scales and all. Their sigil is a fish and their seat is Riverrun, for those that do not know. The Reeds also look perfect.

With no more Breaking Bad and Boardwalk Empire having an uneven season, this 3rd season of GoT just might finally give Homeland a run for its money at the Emmys. Epic doesn't even cover it.
cozmeesah

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Mance Rayder is being played by Julius Caesar? Awesome.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:06 pm

I grow impatient for its return.
Hikohadon

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Hikohadon wrote:I grow impatient for its return.

I grow more impatient for Book 6. Although there are a couple scened from Book 3 I'm really looking forward to seeing.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:31 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:I grow impatient for its return.

I grow more impatient for Book 6. Although there are a couple scened from Book 3 I'm really looking forward to seeing.

Exactly. Book 3 should provide the best TV this series has to offer.

Book 4 on... I'll certainly watch it, but I can't think of any scenes that would rival the 2 or 3 scenes we know are coming from Book 3. Smart move to stretch it out over 2 seasons.
Hikohadon

Unread postby justmebd » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:38 pm

Read a recent interview with Martin where he said he doubts Book 6 will be published before 2014.

I'm getting worried the dude won't live long enough to finish it. He's in his 60's and clearly doesn't take good care of himself.

Oh, and . . . we are less than three months until the start of Season 3.
justmebd

Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Unread postby cozmeesah » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:31 am

Oh, it was always going to be at least 2014. WoW is to be as long or longer than Swords or Dance. At last word he said he had about 400-500 manuscript pages finished, out of a planned 1500. Which translates to 900+ printed pages.

Luckily they won't be getting that far in the series for at least another 4-5 years, and it will probably take 2 seasons for WoW anyway. Book & TV series may end up finishing up around the same time, maybe 1-2 years difference.
cozmeesah

Unread postby gotribe31 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:41 am

cozmeesah wrote:Oh, it was always going to be at least 2014. WoW is to be as long or longer than Swords or Dance. At last word he said he had about 400-500 manuscript pages finished, out of a planned 1500. Which translates to 900+ printed pages.

Luckily they won't be getting that far in the series for at least another 4-5 years, and it will probably take 2 seasons for WoW anyway. Book & TV series may end up finishing up around the same time, maybe 1-2 years difference.

Yeah, I'd be shocked if it were published before late 2014. The big question is whether he can/will actually wrap it up in 7 books. Supposedly he has the titles already set (Winds of Winter and Dream of Spring), but that doesn't really mean anything.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby Govbarney » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:16 am

I am not reading the books, so I don't know the life span of these current characters, but how long can the TV show last? Sooner or later some of the main Actors will start either A) Ask for more money then HBO is willing to pay, or B) get bored and quit. Generally 7 seasons is about the limit for a HBO show, it be a dam shame if the series doesn't end where the books do.
"I don't think they're building chemical weapons in Berea. But they might be. I can't say for sure."
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Favorite Player: Smallmouth Bass
Least Favorite Player: Sheephead

Unread postby cozmeesah » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:13 pm

gotribe31 wrote:
cozmeesah wrote:Oh, it was always going to be at least 2014. WoW is to be as long or longer than Swords or Dance. At last word he said he had about 400-500 manuscript pages finished, out of a planned 1500. Which translates to 900+ printed pages.

Yeah, I'd be shocked if it were published before late 2014. The big question is whether he can/will actually wrap it up in 7 books. Supposedly he has the titles already set (Winds of Winter and Dream of Spring), but that doesn't really mean anything.

I think so. If he has 2 nearly 1,000 page books, that's a lot of space. I have a feeling things will begin to happen really quickly in the books. The pieces are positioning themselves and will soon be moving.
cozmeesah

Unread postby justmebd » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Govbarney wrote:I am not reading the books, so I don't know the life span of these current characters, but how long can the TV show last? Sooner or later some of the main Actors will start either A) Ask for more money then HBO is willing to pay, or B) get bored and quit. Generally 7 seasons is about the limit for a HBO show, it be a dam shame if the series doesn't end where the books do.

Books 4&5 will have to be done as one season, and you can cut out thre quarters of book four and never miss a thing.

Book 4 was a complete fuckup showing a total lack of editorial oversight or control: Translation -- Martin is a best-selling author, we no longer will tell him what to do, even if he goes on a 1,000-page digression focusing on a minor character whose quest is totally pointless to the overall story-arc and could've been summed up in one paragraph without losing ONE GODDAMN THING.

I hated Book 4, in case you didn't pick that up.
justmebd

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:02 pm

justmebd wrote:
Govbarney wrote:I am not reading the books, so I don't know the life span of these current characters, but how long can the TV show last? Sooner or later some of the main Actors will start either A) Ask for more money then HBO is willing to pay, or B) get bored and quit. Generally 7 seasons is about the limit for a HBO show, it be a dam shame if the series doesn't end where the books do.

Books 4&5 will have to be done as one season, and you can cut out thre quarters of book four and never miss a thing.

Book 4 was a complete fuckup showing a total lack of editorial oversight or control: Translation -- Martin is a best-selling author, we no longer will tell him what to do, even if he goes on a 1,000-page digression focusing on a minor character whose quest is totally pointless to the overall story-arc and could've been summed up in one paragraph without losing ONE GODDAMN THING.

I hated Book 4, in case you didn't pick that up.

It was....ummm.... slow to develop. I'll agree with that. And by slow I mean it didn't. Or at least hasn't yet since I finished it.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:03 pm

And by the way, if he'd just do a ten book series on the Adventures of Arya, I'd buy them all.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby justmebd » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:59 pm

peeker643 wrote:And by the way, if he'd just do a ten book series on the Adventures of Arya, I'd buy them all.

Agreed.

I almost didn't read Book 5 because of Book 4. Then I realized I had forced myself to read Books 7, 8 AND 9 of the Wheel of Time and decided I could give the series another chance.
justmebd

Unread postby gotribe31 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:30 am

Book 4 was better the 2nd time around for me. I combined 4/5 into what would have been their chronological order, and while it took forever, the overall read was more entertaining than when it was split up geographically.

For those who are really starved for Westeros info, a map book came out earlier this year called the lands of ice and fire or something like that. I didn't get it, but supposedly has a lot of really detailed maps for those who are into that sort of thing. Sometime in 2013 another book is coming out called the world of ice and fire that goes into more detail about the history of Westeros, the original Targ conquest, age of heroes etc.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:59 am

gotribe31 wrote:Book 4 was better the 2nd time around for me. I combined 4/5 into what would have been their chronological order, and while it took forever, the overall read was more entertaining than when it was split up geographically.

For those who are really starved for Westeros info, a map book came out earlier this year called the lands of ice and fire or something like that. I didn't get it, but supposedly has a lot of really detailed maps for those who are into that sort of thing. Sometime in 2013 another book is coming out called the world of ice and fire that goes into more detail about the history of Westeros, the original Targ conquest, age of heroes etc.

I combined four and 5 as well at your suggestion.

Still far more interested in the Arya, Tyrion and Jon stories than Bran and Sansa. I HATE the Bran stuff. God damn trees. I found myself dreading the chapters focused on him and to an extent Danys. Although that got better.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby gotribe31 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:17 pm

peeker643 wrote:
gotribe31 wrote:Book 4 was better the 2nd time around for me. I combined 4/5 into what would have been their chronological order, and while it took forever, the overall read was more entertaining than when it was split up geographically.

I combined four and 5 as well at your suggestion.

Still far more interested in the Arya, Tyrion and Jon stories than Bran and Sansa. I HATE the Bran stuff. God damn trees. I found myself dreading the chapters focused on him and to an extent Danys. Although that got better.

Agreed, but the Bran/Sansa stuff is where book 6 will really be interesting. Bran through the WWW is going to be able to see damn near everything that's happening in Westeros north of King's Landing, to include any events in the past that occured in front of the trees. Sansa is the sole insight into the individual who, it turns out, is the main manipulator in the entire saga (spoiler alert!) So the two of them are cruical to the next steps in the story.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby cozmeesah » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Lands of Ice and Fire is pretty awesome. I never realized just how humongous Kings Landing actually was until I saw that map. I also never realized how much land there was East of the Red Waste and just how far away Asshai (where Melisandre - and the R'hollor religion - hails from) is from everything else. Essos also completely dwarfs Westeros.

There's one in it called "Journeys" where there are color-coded lines showing you the travels of most of the main characters. It's confusing at times, but cool.

I also bought the deluxe version of "Inside HBO's Game of Thrones." The book of storyboards are fabulous, as well is a lot of the info in the book itself. Amazon had a 60% off sale on it a couple of months ago. I snatched that up the second I saw it.

Another thing that is great for the book readers is the iPhone/iPad (only) app "George R.R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire." It's free to download, but you have to buy an info pack for each of the books ($1 per book.) It's an official app that GRRM contributed to, along with the people who run Westeros.org. There is detailed information on every character, location and House. Some of which confirms or even further hints at things that were only speculated on or hinted at in the first 5 books. Though keep in mind it doesn't hint at where characters will be past what is already in the books through Dance.

Al, you'll love this - threads on Westeros.org's forums that are a must read:

1.) Thread that lists every piece of juicy information found in the app - http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/to ... af-app-v2/

2.) Thread that takes some of those things and others and creates a GREAT theory - http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/to ... eexamined/
cozmeesah

Unread postby Jumbo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:34 pm

justmebd wrote:
peeker643 wrote:And by the way, if he'd just do a ten book series on the Adventures of Arya, I'd buy them all.

Agreed.

I almost didn't read Book 5 because of Book 4. Then I realized I had forced myself to read Books 7, 8 AND 9 of the Wheel of Time and decided I could give the series another chance.

Did Wheel of Time ever get good again? I stopped reading over 10 years ago after Book 8, because by then it had just become unbearable.

I had to check Wikipedia to see which book it was that I stopped at, only to find that there are 14(!) books now, with the last book coming out in just a few days, and the last 3 books all written after the death of Robert Jordan. Wow.
Jumbo
Chowderhead

Favorite Player: is not Buster Posey
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Unread postby justmebd » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Jumbo wrote:
justmebd wrote:

Agreed.

Did Wheel of Time ever get good again? I stopped reading over 10 years ago after Book 8, because by then it had just become unbearable.

I had to check Wikipedia to see which book it was that I stopped at, only to find that there are 14(!) books now, with the last book coming out in just a few days, and the last 3 books all written after the death of Robert Jordan. Wow.

I literally read Book 9 while sitting on a tropical Island just to force myself to finish it. The plot stopped progressing more than a few inches after Book 6. I gave up after Book 9.

I remember already owning Book 10, reading the first page, saying "Oh the hell with this," and then taking all 10 books to the nearest used bookstore to trade in for credit.

I've looked up Plot Synopsis of the subsequent books out of morbid curiosity and always feeling good I quit when I did.

When I read Book 4 of SoIaF, my heart dropped because I was afraid Martin and his publisher were starting down the same road as Robert Jordan and the WoT. Book 5 has helped assuage those fears.
justmebd

Unread postby gotribe31 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:43 pm

For those that read the books, Martin has posted a couple of sample chapters from the upcoming novel. This in no way suggests he's close to finishing, but for those inclined there's a taste of what's to come in the next book:

http://georgerrmartin.com/if-sample.html
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby comish » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:57 am

justmebd wrote:
Jumbo wrote:
justmebd wrote:

Agreed.

I literally read Book 9 while sitting on a tropical Island just to force myself to finish it. The plot stopped progressing more than a few inches after Book 6. I gave up after Book 9.

I remember already owning Book 10, reading the first page, saying "Oh the hell with this," and then taking all 10 books to the nearest used bookstore to trade in for credit.

I've looked up Plot Synopsis of the subsequent books out of morbid curiosity and always feeling good I quit when I did.

When I read Book 4 of SoIaF, my heart dropped because I was afraid Martin and his publisher were starting down the same road as Robert Jordan and the WoT. Book 5 has helped assuage those fears.

The two series are so very similar with their complex character/plot development.

WOT has been a LABOR of love for what....two decades now. Thank God for Wiki in that I can go back and refresh my memory as to what happened each time a new book comes out. I WILL perservere and finish what I started when the final book is released. I completely agree that after book 5 or so the series REALLY began to grind to a hault....I'm no quitter though.
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
comish
Champion of Mediocrity

Unread postby cozmeesah » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:54 pm

23 production stills from Season 3 have been released:

http://winteriscoming.net/2013/01/first ... -released/

Mance Rayder:

cozmeesah

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Season 3 trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzI9v_B4sxw&hd=1

Youtube button won't work for some reason. Grrr.
cozmeesah

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:32 am

Youtube button won't work for some reason. Grr

Can someone please fix this? It's been months and it's still not working.

YT videos are important, how else am I supposed to show Peeks that moose trampling a hunter video with edited in Benny Hill music?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Extended Season 3 trailer, with about 20 seconds of new footage. Most of which is completely awesome to book readers.

http://youtu.be/C1pbtBX9Kok
cozmeesah

Unread postby swerb » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:19 pm

I can't wait to read this thread. 5/10 episodes into season two. Have two more weeks to watch em before season three starts.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:07 pm

The newest trailer released last night is the best one yet.

Season 3 trailer #2, called "No Mercy":

http://youtu.be/R4XSeW4B5Rg

I can't wait for you to catch up, Rich. Especially for you to watch Season 2, episode 9... Blackwater.

Because this season is going to be insanely EPIC.
cozmeesah

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:06 am

Looks like Dany had an army of damn good spearmen. Kinda Spartanish.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby cozmeesah » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Those soldiers are called "the Unsullied", which is also what book readers call the show watchers who have not yet read the books.
cozmeesah

Unread postby Govbarney » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:39 pm

I really didn't want to , but I started reading the books less then a month ago, and of course I cant put them down now. I hope to have "Clash of Kings" wrapped up sometime next week before the season 3 premiere.

Season 1 of the show, and the first book are almost carbon copies. But COK is way more in depth, and frankly just better then Season 2 on HBO, cant wait to get to Blackwater in the book.
"I don't think they're building chemical weapons in Berea. But they might be. I can't say for sure."
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:46 pm

GoT inspired metal. Not head bashing, very groovy.

Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby swerb » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:54 am

Caught up - outstanding show. Episode 9 was epic. Just in time for Sunday.

The midget is great. As is the kid that plays Joffrey.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:11 pm

cozmeesah wrote:Those soldiers are called "the Unsullied", which is also what book readers call the show watchers who have not yet read the books.

Well, i'm one of those people who has never read the books. I'm going to guess Martin used them as his version of the Spartans. He probably gave them a similar back story. Chosen from birth to be elite warriors, willing to fight to the death, and they got the name "unsullied" because they're not allowed to take a lover.

How close am I?

Totally jazzed for S3, we'll just how much of it the baby let's me watch....
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Close. Except they're not revered or honored like the Spartans, were slaves, and couldn't have a lover whether or not they were permitted/wanted to. They're more "droid" than Spartan.
cozmeesah

Unread postby Govbarney » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:02 am

cozmeesah wrote:Close. Except they're not revered or honored like the Spartans, were slaves, and couldn't have a lover whether or not they were permitted/wanted to. They're more "droid" than Spartan.

Have they been "clipped" , and not in the jewish sense?
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Unread postby cozmeesah » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:09 pm

Govbarney wrote:
cozmeesah wrote:Close. Except they're not revered or honored like the Spartans, were slaves, and couldn't have a lover whether or not they were permitted/wanted to. They're more "droid" than Spartan.

Have they been "clipped" , and not in the jewish sense?

Yes, in the books at least. Also they've been "deprogrammed" ever since they were little to basically have no feelings, personality or individuality. They don't even have names. Have also been continuously given an elixir that has desensitized them to pain.

Can't speak for what they'll do on the show, but I don't see why they wouldn't keep them that way. It's not spoiling to tell you all this because none of it is really important to the plot. You know what they are, and you know from the trailers that Dany has them. The what, when, where, why, how & who are the fun parts that I won't say.
cozmeesah

PreviousNext

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture