Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Another 'Hmm' From Woj

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Another 'Hmm' From Woj

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:38 pm

From Woj's latest blast against Stern:

They don't forget how one of Stern's top public-relations officials went out of her way to try to dissuade an NBA team owner from hiring a well-regarded Spurs executive as general manager. And they don't forget that once that executive got the job, she went out of her way to try to undermine his operation.

'Well-regarded Spurs executive' doesn't ring any bells around here, does it?
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Re: Another 'Hmm' From Woj

Unread postby noles1 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Wojo killed Stern here and rightfully so. The Spurs penalties are an absolute joke, thankfully he only took money, which many times isn't actually what gets paid.

And I interpreted the ex-Spurs exec as Presti due to Stern's close ties with Bennett, as well.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby OldDawg » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:07 pm

I love the article. Stern is way out of line and he is taking a beating over it ... and rightfully so.
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:11 pm

I think it's funny that Stern felt the need to apologize to the "fans". Like Heat fans are buying up tickets to watch Duncan, Parker, etc rather than their superstar trio.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:I think it's funny that Stern felt the need to apologize to the "fans". Like Heat fans are buying up tickets to watch Duncan, Parker, etc rather than their superstar trio.

This was the basis of part of my Weekend Wrap
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:01 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Larvell Blanks wrote:I think it's funny that Stern felt the need to apologize to the "fans". Like Heat fans are buying up tickets to watch Duncan, Parker, etc rather than their superstar trio.

This was the basis of part of my Weekend Wrap

So I can be considered the WW muse?
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA