Text Size

No Holds Barred

Emilliano Terry

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Emilliano Terry

Unread postby dem425 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:19 pm

What a terrible, terrible tragedy. I believe that this is another indictment of our welfare system and how we must all shoulder some of the blame.

The ever-vigilant Plain Dealer quoted "Not much is known about Terry except that she had recently left the foster care system because she had reached legal age.

She had been in custody of the county for several years and during that time had two children.

Circumstances that led to her being in foster care were not available early Tuesday and few details of her life as an adult were known. "

If she is guilty, I believe there must a complete review and dissection of a welfare system that would allow a child to have two childen while in foster care.

This investigation should begin immediately without delay or prejudice................as soon as she is executed.
dem425

Favorite Player: Dick Marcinko
Least Favorite Player: All Politicians

Re: Emilliano Terry

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:28 pm

I understand whay you're saying. And this is a terrible situation. But if you can think of some way to "not allow" a teenager to have children while in foster care, I'm sure they would be more than happy to listen.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Emilliano Terry

Unread postby dem425 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Sorry Mother:

The first part was a weak attempt at parody and rhetoric............except for the last six words
dem425

Favorite Player: Dick Marcinko
Least Favorite Player: All Politicians

Return to No Holds Barred