Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Browns vs steelers

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Re: Browns vs steelers

Unread postby BruceK » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:10 pm

We beat the Steelers, on the same weekend Buckeyes beat the team up north. I refuse to be unhappy - Shurmur or not.
BruceK
BJKResearch.com

Favorite Player: Reggie Dunlop
Least Favorite Player: Ogie Oglethorpe

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:56 pm

justmebd wrote:And the flood of whining from Steelers fans on my wife's FB already has started. I swear every single female friend she has is from Pittsburgh.

I think I need a new wife, with hot Cleveland fan friends.

This would lead to nothing but fights with the wife, unless she brought something major to the table. I'd spend half the day trolling her friends.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby jb » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:36 pm

So I'm getting gas this morning and this D-bag pulls up in a fully loaded Suckler Truck. Black and yellow with stripe, logo on the hood, team helmet magnets on the doors, flags, the whole 9 yards. So I ask him, "you ever have trouble starting your truck?" He looks at me and says, "No". I reply, "Yeah, it turns over every time, right?" He looks confused for a minute and then he gets it. He gives me this "F you look" but he had NOTHING TO SAY.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:48 pm

jb wrote:So I'm getting gas this morning and this D-bag pulls up in a fully loaded Suckler Truck. Black and yellow with stripe, logo on the hood, team helmet magnets on the doors, flags, the whole 9 yards. So I ask him, "you ever have trouble starting your truck?" He looks at me and says, "No". I reply, "Yeah, it turns over every time, right?" He looks confused for a minute and then he gets it. He gives me this "F you look" but he had NOTHING TO SAY.

Feels good, dudn't it?

Only about 10 more years of yesterday and it'll be about even.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
jb wrote:So I'm getting gas this morning and this D-bag pulls up in a fully loaded Suckler Truck. Black and yellow with stripe, logo on the hood, team helmet magnets on the doors, flags, the whole 9 yards. So I ask him, "you ever have trouble starting your truck?" He looks at me and says, "No". I reply, "Yeah, it turns over every time, right?" He looks confused for a minute and then he gets it. He gives me this "F you look" but he had NOTHING TO SAY.

Feels good, dudn't it?

Only about 10 more years of yesterday and it'll be about even.

Ten more years of yesterdays and i'll definitely have a heart attack. The downstairs neighbors already called to complain about the noise levels on both days, and hope no one is hurt with all the yelling and cussing going on.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Previous

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL