Text Size

High School Sports

High School Football State Semi-Finals

Talk Ohio high school sports in here, with an emphasis on the Northeast Ohio schools.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, yargs7

High School Football State Semi-Finals

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Per STO:

On Saturday November 24th STO will televise the Div. I State Semifinal between the Mentor Cardinals and the Toledo Whitmer Panthers live at 7:00pm. Mentor beat St. Ignatius 57-56 in triple overtime this past Saturday while (12-0) Whitmer defeated Massillon Washington 49-16. Then at 10:00pm STO will air the Div. I game between (12-1) Pickerington North and (10-3) Cincinnati Archbishop Moeller.
Friday night the Div. II match-up between Aurora and Toledo Central Catholic will be live at 7:30pm. Both teams are 12-1 on the year and Matt Underwood and Frank Stams will call the game. Following that game at 10:30pm will be the Div. II game between (11-2) Trotwood-Madison and (11-2) New Albany.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: High School Football State Semi-Finals

Unread postby gotribe31 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Oh good...Underwood doing the Aurora game. That will at least get more people to attend the game live and in person I guess.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Return to High School Sports