Text Size

High School Sports

Don't Feel Too Bad Fudu....

Talk Ohio high school sports in here, with an emphasis on the Northeast Ohio schools.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, yargs7

Don't Feel Too Bad Fudu....

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:16 am

Ignatius is also on the Cardinals kill-list.

Say what you will about Mitch Trubisky and the Mentor club and say what you will about the wisdom of going for two at the end of that 3rd OT, but Jesus, what an 8 day period of time for Trubisky, Fritts and that Mentor team.

Nearly 70% on almost 90 throws for a little less than a 1,000 yards and 6 TDs plus a couple more rushing? Big throw after big throw?

No idea what kind of college QB the kid makes at North Carolina, but what a ridiculous season and what a two game stretch.

I wouldn't have gone for two with the way my offense kept putting up TDs there, and I think Trivisoono is luckier than the hell that Mentor isn't in full blown revolt had they missed it, but that the last two weeks have been as good as you could ever ask from a drama perspective.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Don't Feel Too Bad Fudu....

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:34 am

How great is twitter? I don't follow HSFB much so I had no idea the game was on. People started tweeting so I was able to turn it on in overtime.

Thanks Internet! :thumb up:
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Mentor has earned it so far, going through Ed's and Iggy, they certainly didn't backdoor their way into a title run.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby pup » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:12 pm

peeker643 wrote:Ignatius is also on the Cardinals kill-list.

Say what you will about Mitch Trubisky and the Mentor club and say what you will about the wisdom of going for two at the end of that 3rd OT, but Jesus, what an 8 day period of time for Trubisky, Fritts and that Mentor team.

Nearly 70% on almost 90 throws for a little less than a 1,000 yards and 6 TDs plus a couple more rushing? Big throw after big throw?

No idea what kind of college QB the kid makes at North Carolina, but what a ridiculous season and what a two game stretch.

I wouldn't have gone for two with the way my offense kept putting up TDs there, and I think Trivisoono is luckier than the hell that Mentor isn't in full blown revolt had they missed it, but that the last two weeks have been as good as you could ever ask from a drama perspective.

Shit. I was screaming at them to go for 2 in the first OT. They were never stopping Iggy in OT and eventually Kyle was going to tell Timmy Mac to run over whatever you have to for a 2 pointer of their own to go to the final 4. Only way that game was ending was on a 2 point attempt...and I would always rather be the offense.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Return to High School Sports