Text Size

College Sports Arena

2013 Recruiting

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Re: 2013 Recruiting

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Marshall Senior Highlights:

http://scoutingohio.com/index.php/view- ... srid=11153

Kid is going to be special, currently at 215 with that burst and agility.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby neoleo » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:51 pm

BN reporting that Conley is calling michigan tonight to inform Hoke that he's taking his visits. Conley expects to have his offer pulled at that point and is looking at an OV to OSU in November. Would love to get him to the Shoe for the game.
neoleo
CSU Beat Guy

Favorite Player: Norris Cole
Least Favorite Player: number 6

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Word on Conley is Oregon, but if Urban gets a visit he's certainly in the running.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby neoleo » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Yeah, says he's making an OV there too. I'm with you, he makes the visit and Urban has to like his chances.
neoleo
CSU Beat Guy

Unread postby jb » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:27 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Word on Conley is Oregon, but if Urban gets a visit he's certainly in the running.

Can he outbid Kelly?
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby furls » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Does Conley have a "mentor" to cash in.... I mean help him pick his college.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby furls » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Dorian Johnson is now attending The Game. He was originally supposed to go to Pitt's big recruiting date on the 24th against Rutgers. This is a significant development.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby neoleo » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:21 am

furls wrote:Dorian Johnson is now attending The Game. He was originally supposed to go to Pitt's big recruiting date on the 24th against Rutgers. This is a significant development.

Huge. I wouldn't be surprised to see some commitments on the 24th.
neoleo
CSU Beat Guy

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:53 am

One drama queen from WPA is fully out of the fold finally in Foster.

The quieter linemen agreed to come to the UM game not long after the Nebraska game blew his mind. The visit list, right now, for the UM game is ridiculous.

Here is the Buckeye Planet list:

November 24th - THE GAME

2013 WR Corey Smith (Akron, OH)
2013 WR Marquez North (Charlotte, NC) - official
2013 WR Sebastian LaRue (Santa Monica, CA) - official
2013 WR James Quick (Louisville, KY) - official
2013 WR Shelton Gibson (Cleveland Heights, OH)
2013 WR Tony Stevens (Orlando, FL) - official
2013 OL Dorian Johnson (Belle Vernon, PA) - official
2013 OL David Dawson (Detroit, MI)
2013 DL Donovan Munger (Shaker Heights, OH)
2013 LB Auston Johnson (Torrance, CA) - official
2013 LB Daniel McMillan (Jacksonville, FL) - official
2013 LB Skai Moore (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
2013 LB Trey Johnson (Lawrenceville, GA) - official
2013 DB Cameron Burrows (Trotwood, OH)
2013 DB Eli Woodard (Voorhees, NJ)
2013 ATH Darron Lee (New Albany, OH)
2014 QB Drew Barker (Hebron, KY)
2014 QB DeShone Kizer (Toledo, OH)
2014 QB Will Ulmer (Washington D.C.)
2014 RB Mikel Horton (Cincinnati, OH)
2014 RB Marcus Boone (Woodbridge, VA)
2014 WR DeMarre Kitt (Tyrone, GA)
2014 WR Josh Malone (Gallatin, TN)
2014 WR Thaddeus Snodgrass (Springfield, OH)
2014 TE Ethan Wolf (Minster, OH)
2014 OL Marcelys Jones (Cleveland, OH)
2014 OL Nathaniel Devers (Massillon, OH)
2014 OL Quenton Nelson (Red Bank, NJ)
2014 OL Damian Prince (Forestville, MD)
2014 DL D'Shawn Hand (Woodbridge, VA)
2014 DL Malik McDowell (Detroit, MI)
2014 DL Andrew Brown (Chesapeake, VA)
2014 LB Clifton Garrett (Joliet, IL)
2014 LB Nile Sykes (Oak Park, IL)
2014 LB Raekwon McMillan (Hinesville, GA)
2014 LB Dante Booker (Akron, OH)
2014 DB Darius West (Lima, OH)
2014 DB Damon Webb (Detroit, MI)
2014 DB Nick Glass (Atlanta, GA)
2014 DB Jabril Peppers (Paramus, NJ)
2014 DB Quin Blanding (Virginia Beach, VA)
2014 ATH Jalen Hurd (Hendersonville, TN)
2014 ATH Alonzo Saxton (Columbus, OH)
2014 ATH Jonathan Haden (Washington D.C.)

There is a legit l5 top 50 2014 players on that list.....
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby furls » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:03 pm

That 2013 list is awesome, but the 2014 list is FUCKING RIDICULOUS. It is a who's who of 2014 bad asses. If the Buckeyes are able to pull in 5 of that top 15 in there it would make a ridiculous class. Gotta love getting D'Shawn Hand in there this early. The Bucks have been hard after him from the beginning but getting him on for an unofficial this early for The Game.... man if that could get us just a 15% chance at the kid I would be happy.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:24 pm

Blanding and Hand both visiting together (Zach Smith is going to their HSs today) is almost hard to imagine.

I mean Hand and Blanding are the best DB/DL in the country as juniors.....

Incredible the amount of talent in VA this year. Getting Blanding away from UVA and Hand away from Va Tech won't be easy but word is the Buckeyes already made the first cut to ten from Hand (whenver he decides to announce it).
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Per the Miami Herald OSU has offered Joey Bosa's little brother (class of 2016).
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby furls » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:43 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Per the Miami Herald OSU has offered Joey Bosa's little brother (class of 2016).

Per everyone that has seen Bosa's little brother play, he has a superior trajectory to his 5* older brother. That says a lot. He may be the #1 overall player in the 2016 class. Hopefully he does not feel the need to make his own way and is willing (and excited) to follow in his big brother's footsteps.

His little brother is starting at DE in one of the best HS football programs in the country as a freshman.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:49 pm

For those that don't follow recruiting that close....

Hand is the best HS football player in the country this year as a junior. Clowney was a once a decade type of player, Hand is a hair below that.

Blanding is a fantastic prospect also. Everyone is very excited about the prospect of getting Vonn Bell this year, I might give up 2 Vonn Bell's for Blanding. That said, why not be greedy and take both? I could live with Vonn Bell and Quin Blanding with Woodard, Burrows and Conley playing CB/NB.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Rivals is releasing their first ten 2014 five stars this week, so far four of the first six are planning on attending the OSU - UM game.

Granted, HS playoffs could push off a couple of visits (specifically Hand).
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:23 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Per the Miami Herald OSU has offered Joey Bosa's little brother (class of 2016).

Must be one special 12 yr old. Maybe clinch his signing with some One Direction tickets? ;-) ;) :wink:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Don't expect Meyer to be offering many true freshman, hell he only has 3 offers out right now for 2015 kids (including not having one out to the best in-state kid Eric-Glover Williams or whatever from McKinnley).

This is a really special circumstance with the kid having the potential to be better than his brother and his brother being a huge commit.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:06 pm

man, I am getting second thoughts about not brining in Mitch Trubisky. Why not set up a Zwick / Smith situation. Mitch's frame is huge, too. I could easily see him packing on good weight.

I dunno man. I know if NC is the best coming after you it all screams "meh", but kid is just flat out amazing against about the best competition there is out there. I'm ready for Lee to head slap me here, but...
jb

Unread postby jb » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:07 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Blanding and Hand both visiting together (Zach Smith is going to their HSs today) is almost hard to imagine.

I mean Hand and Blanding are the best DB/DL in the country as juniors.....

Incredible the amount of talent in VA this year. Getting Blanding away from UVA and Hand away from Va Tech won't be easy but word is the Buckeyes already made the first cut to ten from Hand (whenver he decides to announce it).

Mister Hahhhnd ?
jb

Unread postby pup » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:08 pm

jb wrote:man, I am getting second thoughts about not brining in Mitch Trubisky. Why not set up a Zwick / Smith situation. Mitch's frame is huge, too. I could easily see him packing on good weight.

I dunno man. I know if NC is the best coming after you it all screams "meh", but kid is just flat out amazing against about the best competition there is out there. I'm ready for Lee to head slap me here, but...

tOSU and Bama both made soft efforts, but asked him to wait out some other commits.

But me, I think this is just a set up to either excuse the Wildcats or pimp em if they shut him down again :nanner:
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:21 pm

If not for the limited schollies you may have seen a more serious effort. It's very clear that they will be bringing in a single QB a year under the restrictions. That's why there is a grand total of 1 2014 QB offer out to a kid in GA that is committed to Clemson (Meyer visited him at school this week and the kid is interested).

Kids like Drew Barker in 2014 (stud out of KY) have visited for multiple camps and visits, done everything they possibly can to get an offer and still have to wait because of how tight it is.

Caleb Henderson, another stud QB out of NC that favored the Buckeyes is close to committing to Michigan State because he didn't want to wait out the kid in GA as well.

As to 2013, the staff just fell in love with Barrett. Kids like Zaire have been complete studs this year (going to ND) and never got an offer.

The other thing with Trubisky is that OSU is not going to play the committable/non-commitable offer in Ohio. Don't want to piss off the home state coaches. At one point Trubisky even wanted an offer/commit and got notta.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:27 pm

pup wrote:
jb wrote:man, I am getting second thoughts about not brining in Mitch Trubisky. Why not set up a Zwick / Smith situation. Mitch's frame is huge, too. I could easily see him packing on good weight.

tOSU and Bama both made soft efforts, but asked him to wait out some other commits.

But me, I think this is just a set up to either excuse the Wildcats or pimp em if they shut him down again :nanner:

Nahh, did you watch the Mentor Ed's game? It was an unbelieveably good HS FB game. Straight outta the PAC 10.

Truth told Trrubisky makes no difference in the coming game. He'll get his. If LaManna and the cats passing game clicks like this week and earlier this season until LaManna dinged his ankle, Ignatius is literally unbeatble by anyone in Ohio, including Colechoke, but about 2 or 3 TD's. If LaManna yips and grips like he had been the second half of the season and vs Fitch round one, Mitch is almost guaranteed to put enough up to beat them, especially is Snake Restifo loses his mind again in playcalling like vs Ed's. Season over.

Ignatius is really playing themselves.
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:15 pm

Fitch should have won that game, Iggy's just a bunch of bitches and were afraid of Y-town.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby pup » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Ed'/Mentor is on do not delete status on the DVR...just for fun.

Iggy will be able to pressure the kid like Ed's did not. Which is what they have been able to do the last two times they played. If they get to him, not much else will matter. If they don't and the wind cooperates...

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby furls » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:59 am

Tracy Sprinkle wins AP NEOH Div I Defensive Player of the Year.

Not shocking for a DE with 19 Sacks, 11 additional TFL and a remarkable 110+ tackles. Those numbers are better than Adolphus Washington's ridiculous numbers in Div III Cincy last year. Sprinkle is probably the most underrated player in OSU's 2013 class and probably the most underrated player in OH. He looks like a clone of last year's 5* Adolphus Washington. Very excited about adding this kid to what is already a very strong position group.

Anytime Meyer goes hard after a 3* you have to know he is something special (Jacobs, Sprinkle and Elliot all come to mind). Granted Zeke has blown up since the summer camps and after a ridiculous senior season.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:10 pm

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... her-season

Dooley's gone, Von Bell now in play........
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby danwismar » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Not convinced this changes anything with Vonn Bell. It's UT he likes, not Derek Dooley. This might even make Tennessee more attractive rather than less. Hearing the real competition is Bama.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/uXRD51
danwismar

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:39 pm

I do agree and think it all depends on who and when they sign a coach.

The longer the search drags on the better things are for OSU, IMO. As his big reason for even looking at OSU is his relationship with Meyer and the kid strikes me as someone who plans on due-diligence throughout this process.

Also, Marquez North had Tenn at #1 pre his visit next week....
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Dorian Johnson to Pitt per Twitter.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:27 am

There was always one hurdle for OSU to climb in getting Johnson, it was living past this visit and getting his two scheduled visits.

Pitt had three top 100 recruits on campus during this bye weekend....... good on them.

Also, per Givler re "The Game"

there are a few guys that won't be making it up due to playoff games. Notable names along those lines include Mike Mitchell, Vonn Bell, James Quick, Skai Moore, David Dawson, and Dante Booker.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby danwismar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Bill Greene on Vonn Bell:

I have never, ever, been optimistic about Ohio State landing Vonn Bell, UNTIL RECENTLY. The thought from my source on this was that the impending firing of Derek Dooley was a given, and would not have any affect on Bell. Now that the decision is in, it actually looks like that might not be the case. All indications are that Tennessee will go for broke for a big-name, but who will that be? Ohio State has climbed in Bell's eyes recently, and I now have this one as "one to watch", rather than "not looking good".

Says he might visit on 12/7 weekend along with Quick, Mitchell and a few others.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

danwismar

Unread postby Sea Foam Green » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:52 pm

Slightly OT, but who does Tennessee go after? I gotta think Charlie Strong is on that list, and if so, does that help the Buckeye's with Quick?
Sea Foam Green

Favorite Player: 1st Round Draft Pick

Unread postby pup » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Sea Foam Green wrote:Slightly OT, but who does Tennessee go after? I gotta think Charlie Strong is on that list, and if so, does that help the Buckeye's with Quick?

Gruden

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:41 pm

pup wrote:
Sea Foam Green wrote:Slightly OT, but who does Tennessee go after? I gotta think Charlie Strong is on that list, and if so, does that help the Buckeye's with Quick?

Gruden

How the hell is he going to find time to coach the 16 teams he's been tied to and still do MNF like he's promised?

Terrific self-promoter though.

World class.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:59 pm

OSU fans don't want Charlie Strong going to UT.

OSU fans want Charlier Strong going to Arkansas, where he is very far aware from Bell and Quick's homes.

If Strong stays at UL the Quick pipedream is over, btw.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:14 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:OSU fans don't want Charlie Strong going to UT.

OSU fans want Charlier Strong going to Arkansas, where he is very far aware from Bell and Quick's homes.

If Strong stays at UL the Quick pipedream is over, btw.

Meh...

I'm an OSU fan.

If those kids (or any others) end up somewhere else I will simply minimize them as players and pump up a guy that did come here.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Like Stefon Diggs? Because that kid is fucking insane.....
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby danwismar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:36 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Like Stefon Diggs? Because that kid is fucking insane.....

Soon to be in the Big Ten!

danwismar

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Meh.... mediocre enough to head to Maryland. Something clearly wrong with him.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby furls » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:21 pm

peeker643 wrote:

Staff cooled on him. They chose to pursue other players (j/k).

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:37 pm

furls wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Staff cooled on him. They chose to pursue other players (j/k).

;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:44 am

Taivon Jacobs senior highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... GZDcb5NKm8

I know it has been said here in this thread before, but it's pretty exciting to consider what Urban will do next year with Jalin Marshall, Zeke Elliott and Jacobs...added to what he's already got coming back in Braxton, Devin Smith, Corey Brown....

None of these three freshman is very big...Marshall, I think is the biggest at 6' 0", 190 lbs...but that's just the way Meyer wants them. Forget size...give him speed...and these three have it big time.

danwismar

Unread postby furls » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:38 pm

I know it has been mentioned here a few times, but I just cannot stress enough what a special athlete Marshall is.

He is already 315+, 500+ bench squat guy (at 190lbs) with a 40 inch vertical. Guys who know him say he has that Trent Richardson style of freaky strength (probably not to that extreme but you get the point). I watch him run and I see a faster, stronger version of Braxton Miller. Which should terrify the entirety of the B1G. I have no idea what position he plays, but I am sure he will get his hands on the ball 5-10ish times per game... next year.

I really don't know what to make of Jacobs, I like him. I just am not sure what to make of him, he could be the next Dri Archer. I see that kind of potential in his highlights.

I love 'Zeke Elliot. I am not sure what he will get done next year in a crowded backfield and he will be competing with Marshall, Miller and Hyde for running touches, but I think he is the perfect back for Meyer's offense.

The RB depth chart is pretty jammed up right now. Here is how I see it:
1. Hyde
2. Smith
3. Dunn
4. Ball
5. Elliot

I have a feeling we could end up seeing Dunn transfer, maybe not this season, but next. I have heard (since his Jr. year) that he is not a great teammate and is not particularly selfless and I think that if he does not see himself as the featured back in the very near future he will bounce. Completely speculation, but I have heard enough (from enough different places) about Dunn's attitude that I just don't think he will grow up and wait his turn. He already got dumped on the DC for not knowing the playbook and if Rod Smith can ever learn to hold onto the ball, he will replace Dunn as the Back up next year, then become the full time big back for the next 2 years after Hyde leaves.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:16 pm

There are a lot of rumors floating around that Marshall was up to 215+ by the end of the year and held his speed.

Also, you're forgetting about Hall's upcoming Redshirt on that RB depth-chart. Meyer has literally said he is redshirting twice now.

Tony Steven's out for Saturday due to high school playoffs, joins the long list mentioned above.

Marquez North out with no reschedule date it is clear he's dropping OSU (versus many other still playing guys that are rescheduling, North is just straight ditching to go see him some Clem$$$$on)

As of right now the visit list including 2013 and 2014 is still over 60, which has to be approaching some sort of NCAA limit.
Last edited by e0y2e3 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Also, Quick hurt his ribs last week so he isn't playing on Friday and will be in town for his official, not just the game, now. Two JUCO LBs have been added to the 2013 visitors as well, which says a hell of a lot about Urban's feelings at LB.

This weekend and early December will be huge though, as guys like Von Bell and Mike Mitchell are still playing (though a Trey Johnson flip from Auburn is really gaining steam).

60+ effing kids.

Oh and JB the Buckeyes offered some little shit 2014 LB from Iggy this week.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Skai Moore now in for Saturday after being rumored out due to his playoffs.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby furls » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:49 am

2014 Iggy LB = Kyle Berger. Pretty decent film. Rumored to be a pretty smart guy, one of those QB of the defense sorts. 44 TFL and 10 Sacks against Iggy's competition is pretty good.

As for the Hall RS, you're right, I did forget about him all together. To me he is just a very forgettable player. He isn't a bad player (I will never forget Storm Klein), but he isn't very good either. I actually see his RS as a negative. I would rather give his reps to a guy with a higher ceiling. We have (pretty much) seen Hall's ceiling and it looks an awful lot like 'Zeke's or Jalin's floor.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:51 am

I read the same rumor about Marshall's weight, and I have to say he looks a lot bigger than his listed 189 in senior film. I think he plays in the 210s-220s at tOSU (next year).

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:24 pm

I am sure there will be a ton of recruiting news today. Here is an interesting tidbit:

Bucknuts ran a story earlier today about Chris Worley committing to tOSU, but then pulled it down almost immediately. I think they screwed up and ran it too early. Would not surprise me to see something official on Worley within an hour of the game ending.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Get ready for Trey Johnson and Mike Mitchell to take this recruiting class from completely void at MLB to loaded....

Quick is still running around campus, Worley is a lock, etc.

This 2013 class is going to close VERY strong.

Some weird news on the Von Bell front tonight I can't share though (could be good or terrible). Also, Von Bell continues to do things in his HS playoffs that are unreal. HIs coach this week said he had never coached against or seen a HS player as good as him.

And the reactions to yesterday from the 2014 kids were, uhm, very fucking good.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports Arena