Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:46 am

Today will be one of the best Sundays this football season. Browns aren't playing so we get to watch plenty of competent football. I thought I'd get a thread started for any around the league observations.

I like SF v. NYJ (1:00) just bc they're two high profile teams. SF should win handily, but it is at the Meadowlands so we'll see.

My favorite matchup of the week, NO v GB (4:25) just because these teams are so pissed, somebody just might get stabbed. I'm thinkin the Saints drop another one here and remain tied with our home team.

The late game tonight NYG v Phi (8:20), this one could really be a dogfight because let's be honest, those references will never end, nor should they. If Vick doesn't get hammered by the Giants D, this could be a close one. I just don't see Vick NOT getting hammered by the Giants D though.

Really likin the MNF matchup Chi Dal 830. Cutler's not due to be on the rag for two more weeks yet (I think I know his cycle, but I've never been good at that), so there's a chance this one could be good. But Cutler's basically got the same situation as Vick; if he can get protection, they'll have a chance. I'm just not sure if we'll see that happen.

Shurmur drove to the stadium this morning, saw it was empty, and (whew)

Enjoy the games everybody
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Huron, OH
Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:11 pm

Probably will spend the lion's share (sic) of the time watching Detroit since I have 3 fantasy players from that team.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4305
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Which could be another good one only because the Vikes are startin to show a little competency, and the Lions aren't doing as well as they prolly should be.
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Huron, OH
Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:48 pm

I think I have identified a team that is worse than the Browns. Hint - Benz picked them to go to the SB.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4305
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Actually watching more Bills-Pats than anything else. One of the few games not in a dome.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4305
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby TouchEmAllTime » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:41 pm

I wish the Jets were on the schedule, we'd beat them. Sanchez is arguably top 5 worst in the league.
Bring the NHL to C-Town.
User avatar
TouchEmAllTime
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:43 pm
Location: Boardman
Favorite Player: James Haslam
Least Favorite Player: 2013 #1 Pick

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:08 pm

I really need Sunday Ticket. Still haven't seen RGIII besides in the highlights.
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Huron, OH
Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:23 pm

My Kingdom for Rowdy Roddy white
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:18 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Alleghany Inbreds

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Bad week for Julio Jones owners i.e. me.

Pretty sweet finish on that one though. Carolina finally gets their shit together but they still come up empty-handed.
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Huron, OH
Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Just when it looks like Fitzpatrick is legit in this league, just when it looks like losing to da Bills was b/c they are legit, today happens.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13356
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:00 pm

All the makings of a thriller about to go down in Green Bay. This could be fun. No Browns today and I realize that, God I love offense.
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Huron, OH
Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Win or lose right now, RGIII is learning how to pull out wins in this league.
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Huron, OH
Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:19 pm

I don't know why or how, but there are a lot more intense games this year.

Washington and Green Bay were both thrillers. This game right now has all the makings of one. There were a few 1oclock games that were good. Last week was solid too.

This year we've got your run-of-the-mill shitty teams like always, but there aren't any teams really sticking out at the top, which I think is making things a lot more interesting.
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Huron, OH
Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:23 pm

LakeErieWarriors wrote:Win or lose right now, RGIII is learning how to pull out wins in this league.


Meh, he did nothing special against a bad team. Sure, better than Weeds, but no way am I super-impressed by RG3 at this point. Outside of the first game, I thought he'd be better.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4305
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:33 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
LakeErieWarriors wrote:Win or lose right now, RGIII is learning how to pull out wins in this league.


Meh, he did nothing special against a bad team. Sure, better than Weeds, but no way am I super-impressed by RG3 at this point. Outside of the first game, I thought he'd be better.


Not sure what game you were watching, but he looked like mfin superman compared to Weeds in that one. Part of it is that his run game was very effective, but he was unstoppable in the red zone and was throwing lasers all over the field. Had a handful of balls bounce right off his average ass receivers hands, but kept marching. Kicker missed 2 bunny field goals and a longer 3rd one, and he still got the W when he executed a 2 minute drill (1 timeout) to perfection.

What part of that sounds like Weeden? (Not saying Weeden wont get better as the year goes on, but.....)
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
User avatar
Gradysmanldy
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:58 pm
Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Gradysmanldy wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:
LakeErieWarriors wrote:Win or lose right now, RGIII is learning how to pull out wins in this league.


Meh, he did nothing special against a bad team. Sure, better than Weeds, but no way am I super-impressed by RG3 at this point. Outside of the first game, I thought he'd be better.


Not sure what game you were watching, but he looked like mfin superman compared to Weeds in that one. Part of it is that his run game was very effective, but he was unstoppable in the red zone and was throwing lasers all over the field. Had a handful of balls bounce right off his average ass receivers hands, but kept marching. Kicker missed 2 bunny field goals and a longer 3rd one, and he still got the W when he executed a 2 minute drill (1 timeout) to perfection.

What part of that sounds like Weeden? (Not saying Weeden wont get better as the year goes on, but.....)


I thought it was clear that I thought RG3 was better than Weeden where I said "Sure, better than Weeds"?

How can I make that clearer? Pig Latin? Ure-shay, etter-bay an-thay eeds-Way.

Maybe I'll rent a neon sign.

RG3, in my opinion and my opinion only, has looked less impressive than I thought he would. Granted, I have high expectations, and the first game was probably an anomoly, but he's made a fuckload of mistakes. This opinion comes from actually watching the games and has absolutely nothing to do with any other QB in this league, especially the ones that play in Northeast Ohio.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4305
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:42 pm

BTW...Cam Newton choked like Linda Lovelace
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:18 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Alleghany Inbreds

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:44 pm

BTW 2

I know there are people here who were swallowing Mark Sanchez his rookie year
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:18 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Alleghany Inbreds

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:48 pm

FUDU wrote:Just when it looks like Fitzpatrick is legit in this league, just when it looks like losing to da Bills was b/c they are legit, today happens.


I am force fed the fucking Bills every week

I pray to whatever God it takes they move to Canuck-eh

Fucking Bills are like 3 fucking miles closer to Erie than Cleveland
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:18 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Alleghany Inbreds

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
Gradysmanldy wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:
LakeErieWarriors wrote:Win or lose right now, RGIII is learning how to pull out wins in this league.


Meh, he did nothing special against a bad team. Sure, better than Weeds, but no way am I super-impressed by RG3 at this point. Outside of the first game, I thought he'd be better.


Not sure what game you were watching, but he looked like mfin superman compared to Weeds in that one. Part of it is that his run game was very effective, but he was unstoppable in the red zone and was throwing lasers all over the field. Had a handful of balls bounce right off his average ass receivers hands, but kept marching. Kicker missed 2 bunny field goals and a longer 3rd one, and he still got the W when he executed a 2 minute drill (1 timeout) to perfection.

What part of that sounds like Weeden? (Not saying Weeden wont get better as the year goes on, but.....)


I thought it was clear that I thought RG3 was better than Weeden where I said "Sure, better than Weeds"?

How can I make that clearer? Pig Latin? Ure-shay, etter-bay an-thay eeds-Way.

Maybe I'll rent a neon sign.

RG3, in my opinion and my opinion only, has looked less impressive than I thought he would. Granted, I have high expectations, and the first game was probably an anomoly, but he's made a fuckload of mistakes. This opinion comes from actually watching the games and has absolutely nothing to do with any other QB in this league, especially the ones that play in Northeast Ohio.


I guess I need a better explanation for what constitutes "special" because he's looked pretty damn special from my view. I've watched every one of his starts (wife is a diehard skins fan) and he hasn't looked like a Rookie very often.

(That being said, he did run out of bounds on 3rd down yesterday a half yard short of the marker and didn't put the ball out, which reminded me an awful lot of Seneca Wallace)

He's got a meh line, meh receivers, and a god awful defense that's already missing its best player. (They're not going to get much better any time soon, either, with the cap hell+giving away picks the next two years)

His stat line by itself (69.4 1,070 8.63 4 tds passing, 1 pick, 103 qb rating) would be passable by itself, with the premium run game they have......and then you add in his 250+ yds running and 4 rushing TD's.

He's the best QB in that division right now, and it isn't close. He'll come down to earth and takes some lumps when he gets the Philly/NYG defense 4 times, but I imagine he still ends up in the top 10-12 QB's in the league at the end of the year, which is remarkable given the dearth of talent around him.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
User avatar
Gradysmanldy
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:58 pm
Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 wrote:BTW 2

I know there are people here who were swallowing Mark Sanchez his rookie year


Where is SoulDawg anyway?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:08 pm

I think RG3 is better than the team he's playing on. Dropped passes, missed FG's, stupid penalties; they don't phase him, he just keeps going on finding ways to win.

One reason a Browns fan would think he's not up to snuff so far? We had him under a microscope for 3-4 months going into the draft last year.
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Huron, OH
Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby Rat_Tail » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Nice to see Hartline with a monster game. Having a pretty nice season so far. Should beat last season's stats within the next game or two.
Cleveland is the city where we come from so run run
User avatar
Rat_Tail
Take Me Back To 2007
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:18 pm
Favorite Player: Pronk
Least Favorite Player: Marson

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:27 pm

LakeErieWarriors wrote:I think RG3 is better than the team he's playing on. Dropped passes, missed FG's, stupid penalties; they don't phase him, he just keeps going on finding ways to win.

One reason a Browns fan would think he's not up to snuff so far? We had him under a microscope for 3-4 months going into the draft last year.


His team is quite bad, so I guess I might be putting some of that on him. "Great" QB's elevate the results of the entire team. Although I suppose you could argue that's an 0-4 team with Rex Grossman.

Like I said, he's clearly the best of the 5 rookies so far. Luck, Weeden, and Tannehill (after yesterday's game) are all in some nebula of inconsistency behind him, and Wilson is clearly (imho) bringing up last. Even he shows some potential. I'd take any of those 5 over Gabbert & Locker, maybe even Ponder.

PS - I would never proclaim RG3 the best QB in a division sporting Eli Manning.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4305
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:06 pm

BUMP

No Browns disappointment today; guaranteed. What a great feeling.

Giants -4 vs. the Bengals seems like the lock of the week to me.

Two best matchups this week: ATL vs. NO (1:00) and HOU @ CHI (Sunday Night Football)
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Huron, OH
Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby swerb » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Jets +6
Eagles -2
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
User avatar
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch
 
Posts: 17918
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Twinsburg, OH
Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:20 pm

My 'lock of the week' was anything but. Giants can be hit or miss, and they missed today. Luckily I didn't put any cash on it..
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Huron, OH
Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby leadpipe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Who da' thunk the two headed coaching monster of Chan Gailey and Dave Wannestadt woulda snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

My God if the Browns hire an old coach.

Keep playing Fred Jackson at the expense of your best offensive player by far fellas.
User avatar
leadpipe
The Reverend
 
Posts: 6592
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:46 pm

LakeErieWarriors wrote:
Giants -4 vs. the Bengals seems like the lock of the week to me.



Good call
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby TouchEmAllTime » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Strange day today, SF-STL tie, Cincy beating down the G-Men, Tenn puts up 37, Balt puts up 55, and the Jets are the worst team in the league. Oh and Cam sure has taken a step back this year.
Bring the NHL to C-Town.
User avatar
TouchEmAllTime
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:43 pm
Location: Boardman
Favorite Player: James Haslam
Least Favorite Player: 2013 #1 Pick

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:25 pm

leadpipe wrote:Who da' thunk the two headed coaching monster of Chan Gailey and Dave Wannestadt woulda snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

My God if the Browns hire an old coach.

Keep playing Fred Jackson at the expense of your best offensive player by far fellas.


Similar situation in Miami.... Bush said he agreed with the benching, but I don't see how Joe Philbin benching Reggie Bush the whole rest of the first half helps his team win; they got embarrased today.
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Huron, OH
Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby justmebd » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:34 pm

TouchEmAllTime wrote:Strange day today, SF-STL tie, Cincy beating down the G-Men, Tenn puts up 37, Balt puts up 55, and the Jets are the worst team in the league. Oh and Cam sure has taken a step back this year.

Cam taking a step back doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I said from Day One of the Cam Newton era he was a marginal talent who would eventually get figured out and neutralized.

I thought it would happen before his first season ended, but I was wrong. I think Newton will be a fine career backup.
User avatar
justmebd
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Youngstown, OH
Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:15 am

Peyton Manning MVP.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13356
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby leadpipe » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:18 am

LakeErieWarriors wrote:My 'lock of the week' was anything but. Giants can be hit or miss, and they missed today. Luckily I didn't put any cash on it..


The last thing you wanna do is wager a team that will have their bye the following week. Since the bargaining agreement was signed at the beginning of last year, teams in this situation are hitting about .200 against the spread. Unlike years past where you still had to practice, the players now are going on vacation. Breaking routine to get shit taken care of like we all have to do before vacation.

The sharps have been killing this, however, there's still enough public money in the NFL coming in on the other side. Capitalize before the marginal bettors get on board.

The GD Giants have Super Bowl rings and are heading to Tahiti tomorrow. They could give two shits about the Bengals.
User avatar
leadpipe
The Reverend
 
Posts: 6592
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Re: Since the Browns won't be losing today..

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:41 pm

leadpipe wrote:
LakeErieWarriors wrote:My 'lock of the week' was anything but. Giants can be hit or miss, and they missed today. Luckily I didn't put any cash on it..


The last thing you wanna do is wager a team that will have their bye the following week. Since the bargaining agreement was signed at the beginning of last year, teams in this situation are hitting about .200 against the spread. Unlike years past where you still had to practice, the players now are going on vacation. Breaking routine to get shit taken care of like we all have to do before vacation.

The sharps have been killing this, however, there's still enough public money in the NFL coming in on the other side. Capitalize before the marginal bettors get on board.

The GD Giants have Super Bowl rings and are heading to Tahiti tomorrow. They could give two shits about the Bengals.


Good looking out, Mr. Rothstein. ;-) ;) :wink:
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Huron, OH
Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp


Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: justmebd and 3 guests

Who is online

In total there are 4 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: justmebd and 3 guests