Text Size

College Sports Arena

OSU 2013 commitment HS Game results

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Re: OSU 2013 commitment HS Game results

Unread postby jb » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:52 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:BTW: When I was a senior in high school I knocked a kid out cold, pretended to piss on him and then was chased around the field by his head coach. If the JJ-Huddle archives go back to my senior year you'll find a real long thread about that game and the game I tried to tear the nutsack off of our arch-rivals running back in a pile and then spit in his face.

In college I grew up a bit and never did anything of that sort.

Only virtually on forums.

I would like to see a piss dance though. Very novel.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:00 pm

furls wrote:The persisting rumor with Hunt is that it is a combination of competition and grades that are keeping his offer list down. He isn't exactly playing a St. Ignatius type schedule, but he is still clearly talented. His stats would mean more if he was playing the state powerhouses. If I recall correctly South is a Div II school?

South is playing Madison, Chardon, Eastlake North, Lakeside, etc. They're in the PAC which is a shitty conference.

Not saying the kid isn't gifted. It's clearly man against boys. Two of my girls are going to homecoming this weekend which includes the game Friday against..... South.

Gonna be ugly.

I think he went for 275 against Chardon Friday. Which isn't bad considering he went for 410 against them last year.

Oh...South is Div1/Region1 like mentor, Iggy's etc. But their conference contains lots of D2 opponents and they ain't exactly itching to get at the big boys like Trubisky and Mentor and Iggys and Eds do.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:06 pm

In fairness to myself, the kid I pretended to piss on was gouging my runningbacks eyes. I asked him nicely before he tried to cover a punt to apologize and was told to eff of. He got what was coming to him. That said, my running back on the field to high five the offense after being chased off by his coach may have been a bit excessive.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:13 pm

peeker643 wrote:
furls wrote:The persisting rumor with Hunt is that it is a combination of competition and grades that are keeping his offer list down. He isn't exactly playing a St. Ignatius type schedule, but he is still clearly talented. His stats would mean more if he was playing the state powerhouses. If I recall correctly South is a Div II school?

South is playing Madison, Chardon, Eastlake North, Lakeside, etc. They're in the PAC which is a shitty conference.

Not saying the kid isn't gifted. It's clearly man against boys. Two of my girls are going to homecoming this weekend which includes the game Friday against..... South.

Gonna be ugly.

I think he went for 275 against Chardon Friday. Which isn't bad considering he went for 410 against them last year.

Oh...South is Div1/Region1 like mentor, Iggy's etc. But their conference contains lots of D2 opponents and they ain't exactly itching to get at the big boys like Trubisky and Mentor and Iggys and Eds do.

Was gonna go watch the kid tonight at Madison but it's a driving rainstorm right now. Might be Madison's only saving grace. Or it might be reason to run him 45 times for 500 yards.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Previous

Return to College Sports Arena