Text Size

No Holds Barred

LIBYA!

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

LIBYA!

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Let's not just have a thread on the fact Tripoli fell, lets figure out who the fuck is about to take over...

Mustafa Abdul-Jalil

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14613679

This guy is leading a coalition that is tribal, he recently dismissed his executive staff, and the NTC is only a steward until an elected government can take power. I've also seen stories of the people being urged to protect public property, so maybe we won't have a repeat of Iraq like destabilization. You know where it looked good for a couple days before the vacuum of power hit the fan.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: LIBYA!

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:09 pm

There needs to be some kind of international peace keeping force, just in case there is some push towards an Islamatard government.

They also need a binding constitution that sets up a strong secular government, so it doesn't devolve into tribal nonsense.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby gotribe31 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:There needs to be some kind of international peace keeping force, just in case there is some push towards an Islamatard government.

They also need a binding constitution that sets up a strong secular government, so it doesn't devolve into tribal nonsense.

There's no way that Sharia law isn't the basis for any constitution drawn up by the rebels. And not sure how you can tell them that's not ok. Are we going to run the country for them? How much money will that cost? NATO is a joke, don't see them stepping up with significant funds. UK doesn't even have a real aircraft carrier anymore for Christ's sake. I'm really curious to see where this goes from here...has the potential to be a real problem.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:55 pm

gotribe31 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:There needs to be some kind of international peace keeping force, just in case there is some push towards an Islamatard government.

There's no way that Sharia law isn't the basis for any constitution drawn up by the rebels. And not sure how you can tell them that's not ok. Are we going to run the country for them? How much money will that cost? NATO is a joke, don't see them stepping up with significant funds. UK doesn't even have a real aircraft carrier anymore for Christ's sake. I'm really curious to see where this goes from here...has the potential to be a real problem.

I haven't heard a lot about the rebels wanting Shari'a law. And no, we're not going to run the country, which I never said, please don't put words in my mouth. Obama has already said their won't be any US troops on the ground in Libya, so it's time for Europeans to put their money where their mouth is.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby gotribe31 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
gotribe31 wrote:

I haven't heard a lot about the rebels wanting Shari'a law. And no, we're not going to run the country, which I never said, please don't put words in my mouth. Obama has already said their won't be any US troops on the ground in Libya, so it's time for Europeans to put their money where their mouth is.

Wasn't trying to put words in your mouth, just trying to figure out who's going to run the country. Since when have the Euro's ever put up significant (ie, more than us) troops/$$? I just don't see it happening. Obama also said the intervention would last days, not weeks. How's that working out?

As far as the Sharia law goes, here's where I saw it:
http://blog.heritage.org/2011/08/22/lib ... gislation/
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Well there's your problem.

Obama needs to nut up and pressure NATO and the EU to do the grunt work on the ground, flat out. I'd say the African Union....... but they have a pretty horrifying rep.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby gotribe31 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

Well there's your problem.

Obama needs to nut up and pressure NATO and the EU to do the grunt work on the ground, flat out. I'd say the African Union....... but they have a pretty horrifying rep.

Agreed, and I hope it works out that way. I just don't think it will.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Oh me either, what he should do, and what he does are 2 very different things.

The EU will just say Greece is their primary concern. Have the Greeks send a few thousand Spartans.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby gotribe31 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Oh me either, what he should do, and what he does are 2 very different things.

The EU will just say Greece is their primary concern. Have the Greeks send a few thousand Spartans.

300 or so should do. Just need to find the right ground to fight on.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:11 am

Heeeeeeeee's Back!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14629980

...or was just never captured. With 16,000 media outlets and the internet watching your every move, hell yes information war, but sorry MoMar Jr. seems alot of the infrastructure is under rebel control. Unless the melting away was a feint...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14610722

Let the siege begin...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Obama needs to nut up and pressure NATO and the EU to do the grunt work on the ground, flat out.

Here's the problem with that ^^^^^^^

No one respects him.

I'll say it again for anyone who missed it......

No one respects him.

No

One

Re

Spects

Him.

He spent the first 2 yrs of his presidency traveling the world, bowing to midgets, and taking it up the ass...

Its too late for leadership thru strength when you've already gotten your ass beat, taken to the gutter and been curbed
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Orenthal wrote:Heeeeeeeee's Back!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14629980

...or was just never captured. With 16,000 media outlets and the internet watching your every move, hell yes information war, but sorry MoMar Jr. seems alot of the infrastructure is under rebel control. Unless the melting away was a feint...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14610722

Let the siege begin...

There were reports on the radio that they all might have body doubles like other famous tyrants. So i'd assume it's possible the Rebs caught those guys. I wonder what happened to Mumar's Amazonian Guard?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Totally forgot about dem bitches.
Orenthal

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:There were reports on the radio that they all might have body doubles like other famous tyrants.

Probably a great gig til that one day you never really fully considered as being possible when you took the food, cash and two room fucking mud hut.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:23 pm

That new movie about the dictator and his double looks sick.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:That new movie about the dictator and his double looks sick.

I want a double. But he needs a cool a fu-manchu. And he should be bigger than me. And maybe black. Former NFL player too. Who chooses being my double over a career in accident reconstruction.

That'd be sick.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby gotribe31 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:09 am

Yikes. US Ambassador to Lybia killed.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/12/world/afr ... ?hpt=hp_t1
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:58 am

gotribe31 wrote:Yikes. US Ambassador to Lybia killed.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/12/world/afr ... ?hpt=hp_t1

I fucking hate this world.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:18 am

An "angry crowd" marched on the consulate on Tuesday, furious about an online film considered offensive to Islam, Libya's Deputy Interior Minister Wanis al-Sharif said Wednesday. The U.S. mission in Egypt was also attacked Tuesday in response to the film.

Why is it that these third world countries have such fragile egos? That spaz in North Korea blusters on and on, and these religious whackjobs can't take a little criticism.

I can't wait until I'm elected God. The population of Earth will be halved in a week. I think that's the platform I'll run on: Death to Everyone You Hate ("or you" will be in small print).
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby fairvis » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:24 am

Jesus. Some Zionist douche posts a video on YouTube, and the American embassies in Cairo and Libya get attacked. Sounds like that South Park episode.
fairvis

Favorite Player: Braxton Miller
Least Favorite Player: Joakim Noah

Unread postby gotribe31 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:47 am

Protests are spreading rapidly. Algeria, Tunisia, Sudan next.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:51 am

gotribe31 wrote:Protests are spreading rapidly. Algeria, Tunisia, Sudan next.

Awesome. Now we know where to drop the bombs.
Hikohadon

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:00 am

motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:18 am

Hikohadon

Unread postby Commodore Perry » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:26 am

Two embassies burned on 9/11. A U.S. Ambassador targeted and killled. Chanting crowds drag his dead body through the streets.

Let's see our response. A measured, non-retalitory response will be seen as weakness and likely invite more violence. A strong military response will be seen as aggression and likely invite more violence.

At some point I think we need to question having any presence in these middle eastern countries at all. Its a savage culture. A savage culture we don't need to deal with any more, thanks to fracking. Let the resource poor Chinese, Koreans and Japanese deal with thise lunatics, they are the ones that most benefit from a stable supply of middle eastern oil, not us.
All the Good Things Happening in Cleveland
http://www.clevelandnewsblog.com
Commodore Perry
Old School American

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:29 am

Hikohadon wrote:
gotribe31 wrote:Protests are spreading rapidly. Algeria, Tunisia, Sudan next.

Awesome. Now we know where to drop the bombs.

...and the wider the area the easier it is not to miss.

Maybe we can accidentally hit the French embassy again, bonus points!
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby comish » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:48 am

Commodore Perry wrote:Two embassies burned on 9/11. A U.S. Ambassador targeted and killled. Chanting crowds drag his dead body through the streets.

Let's see our response. A measured, non-retalitory response will be seen as weakness and likely invite more violence. A strong military response will be seen as aggression and likely invite more violence.

At some point I think we need to question having any presence in these middle eastern countries at all. Its a savage culture. A savage culture we don't need to deal with any more, thanks to fracking. Let the resource poor Chinese, Koreans and Japanese deal with thise lunatics, they are the ones that most benefit from a stable supply of middle eastern oil, not us.

BINGO! Enough with that whacked out part of the world already...bring back the Monroe Doctrine
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
comish
Champion of Mediocrity

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:32 pm

If it was up to me I'd do all those filthy camel fucking goat herders a favor and turn that entire region of the world into glass

Fuck them and their oil...turn them all into a cloud of radioactive dust

Maybe the fall out will off a few million Chinese as a bonus
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Least Favorite Player: Alleghany Inbreds

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:51 am

You sound like a dingbat.

"Duurrrrrrrr, just kill 'em all because my feeble old brain can't think of anything else.... HURRRRRRRR!!!"

Go move back up into the hills with the rest of the Jacks and don't bother anyone.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:54 am

Hillary Clinton: "Violence has no place in religion."

BHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

And the winner for dumbest shit said today is............
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:58 pm

Dude that made the movie probably works for Al Queda. What easier way to get a bunch of idiots mad at America then make something slanderous towards Islam in California?

Not enough blame going to these fucktards that are so stupid/thin-skinned that they kill US Ambassadors because of some piece of crap movie on the internet. That's like me killing my Korean neighbor because my Kia broke down. We really don't need people that dumb breathing and breeding.
Hikohadon

Unread postby danwismar » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Well, he may not be al Qaeda, but it's increasingly clear that he's not an Israeli, not Jewish, and not using his real name. The film has been on youtube since July, and is clearly just a pretext (like the Danish cartoons) to justify a demonstration that has been in the planning for weeks..More on who this "Sam Bacile" character is anyway...

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2012/ ... am-bacile/
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:09 pm

danwismar wrote:Well, he may not be al Qaeda, but it's increasingly clear that he's not an Israeli, not Jewish, and not using his real name. The film has been on youtube since July, and is clearly just a pretext (like the Danish cartoons) to justify a demonstration that has been in the planning for weeks..More on who this "Sam Bacile" character is anyway...

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2012/ ... am-bacile/

The al Qaeda thing was speculative, but the fact that the guy was speaking Arabic on the set makes it not an impossibility.
Hikohadon

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Hillary Clinton: "Violence has no place in religion."

BHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

And the winner for dumbest shit said today is............

Yeah, someone needs to give her a history lesson...

Then again, from how she looked in her speech the other day, she might have been alive during the Crusades. She looks terrible.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby danwismar » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Identified...just confirming what was reported at the Commentary link...

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/09/ ... filmmaker/
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Tinpot dictators are underrated.
Orenthal

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:You sound like a dingbat.

"Duurrrrrrrr, just kill 'em all because my feeble old brain can't think of anything else.... HURRRRRRRR!!!"

Go move back up into the hills with the rest of the Jacks and don't bother anyone.

Fuk off stretch

Its my vision that will play out in the end, not yours
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:57 pm

motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby gotribe31 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:24 pm

The WH continues to show it's ignorance in the face of these protests. Came out today and said "these are not protests against the US, this administration, or the American people." They are still blaming the video and only the video. Unreal. While the extremists are using the video as a catalyst, the protests where they are burning the American flag and the attacks on US embassies and their personnel are absolutely against the US on a macro level. If Obama really thinks that Muslim-majority countries like the US and like him but dislike the video and that's the root of the protests, he's dumber than even I thought. And I thought he was pretty fucking stupid before this.

The view that these attacks are not targeting the US is a small-minded, ignorant and downright dangerous one. And it's going to get more people killed.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:06 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/12/opinion/benotman-libya-attack/index.html?hpt=wo_mid

The Obama administration may very well be right that the attack in Benghazi which claimed the lives of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other U.S. officials was part of a pre-planned terrorist operation. It would have happened sooner or later regardless of any protests against an obscure anti-Islam film made in America.

The attack apparently occurred because in recent days, the al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri posted a video online calling on Libyans to avenge the killing of al-Qaeda's second in command, Abu Yahya al-Libi.

According to our own sources at Quilliam Foundation, the attack was the work of roughly 20 militants prepared for a military assault. It is rare, for example, that an RPG7 -- an anti-tank rocket-propelled grenade launcher -- would be present at a civilian protest.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:41 pm

They killed our mother fucking Ambassador. This is a direct attack on the United States, and most importantly the freedom of speech. Fucking animals deserved being ruled under a dictator.

The "pre-planned" versus "spontaneous" misses the forest for the trees. There is a fundamental transformation going on over there and it is not towards a freedom loving democracy and member of the world community. This is Islamic Caliphate Part Deux. At some point an attack on our citizens, whether they were diplomats or not, should be answered with an attack on their citizens. This constant weakness and apology only invites further bullying.
Orenthal

Unread postby gotribe31 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Orenthal wrote:They killed our mother fucking Ambassador. This is a direct attack on the United States, and most importantly the freedom of speech. Fucking animals deserved being ruled under a dictator.

The "pre-planned" versus "spontaneous" misses the forest for the trees. There is a fundamental transformation going on over there and it is not towards a freedom loving democracy and member of the world community. This is Islamic Caliphate Part Deux. At some point an attack on our citizens, whether they were diplomats or not, should be answered with an attack on their citizens. This constant weakness and apology only invites further bullying.

An attack on our citizens should be answered with a targeted attack on the militants involved to remove them from the Lybian citizenry. Which is I'm sure what you meant by that, but wanted to clarify because it could be interpreted differently.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:15 pm

I kind of mean that in an ambiguous manner, with some hyperbole. Who are the militants, they meld back into society? I would not advocate the random slaughter of innocent people, but we need to take some kind of aggressive stance towards this type of violence. We have not made any gains since we abandoned supporting tinpot dictators. We need a shift in strategy.

Somone needs to put on their Sobieski pants on and charge these fools.
Orenthal

Unread postby jerryroche » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Orenthal wrote:I kind of mean that in an ambiguous manner, with some hyperbole. Who are the militants, they meld back into society? I would not advocate the random slaughter of innocent people, but we need to take some kind of aggressive stance towards this type of violence. We have not made any gains since we abandoned supporting tinpot dictators. We need a shift in strategy.

Somone needs to put on their Sobieski pants on and charge these fools.

This is not the world of our fathers. For the most part, we are not defending our country against armies any more. We're defending it against small anti-American militant groups and autonomous terrorist cells.

The best strategy is to fight fire with fire. Meaning, cutting back on our standing armed forces (Army especially) and using the savings to expand our covert forces by a factor of at least 20. These "undercover international cops" can be tasked to infiltrate terrorist groups and subsequently call in regular troops when needed.

Our enemies are infiltrating our country, gathering intelligence, and plotting tactics. We should be doing the same -- in the Mideast, in Pakistan and in Afghanistan.
jerryroche

Favorite Player: Ol' No.32
Least Favorite Player: Black & gold

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:05 pm

I'm not one to defend Obama on much, b/c he has not earned it or done much, but he has held his own in his version of the WOT. He's gone more the route of smaller strikes, more targeted and uses special ops more, and has had good success with that strategy (in terms of the killing results). But the draw back just might be that specific parts of the world might not view the US as the almighty power we once were b/c of the quieter, yet arguably more unethical, approach.

Which one could argue leads to what we're seeing now.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:34 am

Ya, not even close to blaming Obama for any of this since the current strat has been in place for decades. Also, I find it hard to argue that Obama has not done a good job on prosecuting the WOT. While I sometimes go apoplectic at his foreign policy stances and tone, when it comes to operations and not giving a fuck he gets passing marks in my book.

I'm just ready for a kick ass and take the gas approach, disproportionate response versus asymmetry.
Orenthal

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:42 am

Dudes...even the chAIR Force has Special Forces now they never had in the past...hundreds of them

There are thousands of SP troops in every service now and they are still expanding

...and this concept of the 'new warfare' you're discussing was started under Bush

And people should never forget....under Clinton there was an Afghan Special Forces platoon of 44 men poised to take out Osama in a desert campgorund awaiting only the order to strike

He stuck his tail up his ass, lobbed a few cruise missles two days late and the chase for Bin Missin was on, thanks to that cruise missle warning shot

So,,,,,,,,the manner of combat you are discussing was right there 15-20 yrs ago, ready willing and able to cut AQ off at its roots and that pansy assed piece of shit 'military loathing' bomber jacket wearing fat broad humping pussy chickend out...

In any even, Carter set the precedent for ME Democratic POTUS response when he didn't bomb Iran back to the fuckingstone age for the first embassy takeover
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 wrote:Dudes...even the chAIR Force has Special Forces now they never had in the past...hundreds of them

There are thousands of SP troops in every service now and they are still expanding

...and this concept of the 'new warfare' you're discussing was started under Bush

And people should never forget....under Clinton there was an Afghan Special Forces platoon of 44 men poised to take out Osama in a desert campgorund awaiting only the order to strike

He stuck his tail up his ass, lobbed a few cruise missles two days late and the chase for Bin Missin was on, thanks to that cruise missle warning shot

So,,,,,,,,the manner of combat you are discussing was right there 15-20 yrs ago, ready willing and able to cut AQ off at its roots and that pansy assed piece of shit 'military loathing' bomber jacket wearing fat broad humping pussy chickend out...

In any even, Carter set the precedent for ME Democratic POTUS response when he didn't bomb Iran back to the fuckingstone age for the first embassy takeover

Yeah, all the Democrat Pres's are a bunch of vaginas who pussied out. The repubs are all the bad asses.

Who was press during 9/11? I forget.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Clinton had the opportunity to do in the 90's exactly what was being talked about in this thread and Carter failed to make an appropriate response to the first takeover of one of our embassies

Kennedy's Bay of Pigs and entry into Vietnam were unmitigated dfailures

Johnson & MacNamara's lies re: The Gulf of Tonkin Incident cost over 58,000 lives

Am I missing something?
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:44 pm

Yes, Franklin was crippled.
Orenthal

Next

Return to No Holds Barred