Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Haslam Steps Down as Pilot/Flying J CEO- Why?

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Haslam Steps Down as Pilot/Flying J CEO- Why?

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Because he invested a billion $$ in the Browns and every single level of decision-making in Berea is rotten.

That's why.

He's been here long enough and seen enough of the front office in action and the roster in action to understand this is going to take a lot of work and time.

Whatever spin he puts on it, I'm convinced that's the reason. Especially after in his initial PC he said he had no intention of allocating less time to his business.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Haslam Steps Down as Pilot/Flying J CEO- Why?

Unread postby ShadowDawg » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:24 pm

The cat has been away for years now, but will soon be roaming Berea again. The mice should recognize their time is short!
ShadowDawg

Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:19 pm

Part of me is furious that we're going to have to deal with another reboot, another new system, more new coordinators, etc.

Then the other half realizes that this regime is a sack of shite (sans Heckert) and that the peices that are in place now can transition to any new system and we wont have to clean house completely. (Sans the defense, which hopefully stays as a 4-3)
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby jerryroche » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:54 pm

New owner. Proactive owner. The Walrus is going to have to do some fast talking. If he falls, the rest of the dominos will follow, starting with Heckert and Shurmur, all the way down to the last guy on the roster.

Is it too early to start thinking big thoughts, like Cowher or Chuckie?
jerryroche

Favorite Player: Ol' No.32
Least Favorite Player: Black & gold

Unread postby justmebd » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:31 pm

It's not a reset when you already are at the bottom. Who gives a shit if Haslem fires everybody.

Heckert's not perfect, but I think he's made more good decisions than bad ones. I hope he stays at least. But if he goes, that's the way it is.

I would be amused if Shurmur is fired the moment Haslem takes over and is replaced by an intern just because an intern probably would make better decisions than Shurmur.
justmebd

Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Unread postby mattvan1 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Because he has got to start scouting for the 2013 NFL Draft. Think he'll attend the Senior Bowl and Combine or just send Joe Banner?
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby bookelly » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:04 pm

SHUR is toast. Juron takes over as interm HC and Childress calls the plays. Walrus gone or moved to a new role (perhaps HC? - maybe).

All on day 1.

---

I'd like Cowher too...but he ran the 3-4 and I like our defense the way it is right now.
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Unread postby googleeph2 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:35 pm

The entire season plays out with no coaching or FO changes, and the Haslem honeymoon is over before Christmas. At least, there is no empirical evidence otherwise. Only fan expectations.
googleeph2

Favorite Player: Todd Beamer
Least Favorite Player: .

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Cowher's the dream candidate, that's been kind of said multiple times.

A guy who's kind of well known for being animated, has some past ties to the city of ceveland, was consistently successful with the team across the border in PA.

Instantly that gives the Steelers-Browns rivalry a jolt in the heart, and makes for an interesting matchup to be pitched to the networks again.

He's also doesn't seem to be giving the Browns too much of a cold shoulder in that regard either, remember, The Browns were the only team he went out of his way to talk to in person and tell them no, every other team he shot them down with a phone call.

I can't see him though, he seems too keen yucking it up with Shannon Sharpe on CBS. So unless the brinks truck causes him to have a change of heart, it's not going to happen.

You're going to have to think more outside the box in that regard, because I'm not seeing any former head coaches walking through that door.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby leadpipe » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Boys, there's a new sheriff in town.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:30 pm

I sincerely hope Haslam simply leans on professionals to identify the very best offensive mind/passing game coordinator who is not an NFL Head Coach today and gets it over with.

Fuck Chuckie and Cowher.

The game has changed, I want the iPhone 5, not some fucking old Nextel.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Saban
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Alleghany Inbreds

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:31 pm

peeker643 wrote:I sincerely hope Haslam simply leans on professionals to identify the very best offensive mind/passing game coordinator who is not an NFL Head Coach today and gets it over with.

Fuck Chuckie and Cowher.

This. Holy shit this times a fuckload.

Obviously this whole regime is done. I hope they are all gone the day Jimmy gets behind the wheel. Holmes is worthless now that there is an actual owner who WANTS to do the shit that Jammies hired fatty to do. Paddy...well, no need to elaborate. Heckert is the only one earning his money, and I get while peeps are loath to change again, but it ain't like he's nailed every damn pick. The dude has done a solid job, no more, no less. Let's not pretend he's the only GM out there with the foresight to trade up a spot for a RB. I'm sure there are other capable GMs if Jimbo is so inclined.

And 3/4 vs 4/3 defense? Really? I guess I'd PREFER not to have to change, but I hardly think it's something to truly give a fuck about.

And enough about Cowher. Dude hasn't coached in a decade. Go ask Washington hoe Gibbs worked out after his layoff. Don't get me wrong, he'd be an upgrade over, well, every coach we've had since the reboot, but that's like being the best smelling guy in Parma. The next time I hear someone pine over Cowher, I'm going to find them and smack them 4 times in the back of the head with my cock. At least I would if it was possible to do such a ridiculous thing with a normal human size cock and not sone cartoonish Long Dong Silver type cock. And im not even sure you could do it with one of those. Plus, it would probably hurt.

Scratch that. It was a bad idea. Still doesn't mean we should want Cowher as coach.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:04 am

peeker643 wrote:I sincerely hope Haslam simply leans on professionals to identify the very best offensive mind/passing game coordinator who is not an NFL Head Coach today and gets it over with.

Fuck Chuckie and Cowher.

To an extent that sounds good, but then I think about the past couple of times that has occurred, and the names Todd Haley and Josh McDaniels it makes me somewhat cringe.

I think mixing in a solid head coach who doesn't have his head up his own ass, and willing to adapt to changes within the NFL, mixed with a creative OC is what it's order here.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:13 am

Triple-S wrote:I think mixing in a solid head coach who doesn't have his head up his own ass, and willing to adapt to changes within the NFL, mixed with a creative OC is what it's order here.

I'm not saying he's not, but what makes you think that Ciwher is that guy so long after he last coached?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Spin » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:27 am

He needs to just clean house.

I respect Walrus, but he's so damn st against anything but the WCO. It's not the 90's anymore. That ship has sailed. Watching last week's games convinced me.

And then there's Shurmur, who almost knows what all the letters in WCO stand for. What's he got, four plays? Slant pass, run up the gut. Youth league QB's could call a better game.

So where does that leave Heckert? Is he infatuated with the WCO too? I'll give him a pass on TR's bad knee (I suppose) but how good is he at scouting talent when he uses a first round pick on a spread QB for a WCO team? That's like putting a carburetor on a 2012 Vette.
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby pup » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:29 am

Who in the hell would put a car part on their dog's doctor? You guys do some crazy shit down there in Akron.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby Spin » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:31 am

motherscratcher wrote:
Triple-S wrote:I think mixing in a solid head coach who doesn't have his head up his own ass, and willing to adapt to changes within the NFL, mixed with a creative OC is what it's order here.

I'm not saying he's not, but what makes you think that Ciwher is that guy so long after he last coached?

I agree. We need a coach in touch with today's football. Someone who lives and breathes the no-huddle spread. Either a progressive OC or college coach.

Woodie Hayes' three yards and a cloud of dust was great in its time, but...
Spin

Unread postby Govbarney » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:44 am

Who is ready for the Bill Polian / Jim Tressel era of Browns Football!
"I don't think they're building chemical weapons in Berea. But they might be. I can't say for sure."
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Favorite Player: Smallmouth Bass
Least Favorite Player: Sheephead

Unread postby mattvan1 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:35 am

Govbarney wrote:Who is ready for the Bill Polian / Jim Tressel era of Browns Football!

Paraphrasing Peeker

The game has changed, I want the iPhone 5, not two soup cans connected by a piece of string
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:46 am

Triple-S wrote:Cowher's the dream candidate, that's been kind of said multiple times.

A guy who's kind of well known for being animated, has some past ties to the city of ceveland, was consistently successful with the team across the border in PA.

Instantly that gives the Steelers-Browns rivalry a jolt in the heart, and makes for an interesting matchup to be pitched to the networks again.

He's also doesn't seem to be giving the Browns too much of a cold shoulder in that regard either, remember, The Browns were the only team he went out of his way to talk to in person and tell them no, every other team he shot them down with a phone call.

He had one other thing in Pitt that helped with him being sucessful, a FO that brought in talented players. He can stick out his chin, spit, and scream all he wants on the sidleine at CBS next year. If the talent is the equivelant to what we currently see, he's going to be a spitting, screaming coach of a 3-13 team.

The only jolt to the rivalry in hiring Cowher would be here. Until this team starts winning consistently, Pittsburgh will concentrate on the Ravens.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby leadpipe » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:47 am

Cowher and Gruden won't even be in the picture.

Once you go from working 20 hours a day, to 20 hours a week - with 7 months vacation, you aren't that inclined to go back.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby Spin » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 am

pup wrote:Who in the hell would put a car part on their dog's doctor? You guys do some crazy shit down there in Akron.

Wow, someone does read my shit...
Spin

Unread postby General » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:23 am

Do you think it is possible that he stipulates that Lerner assumes the rest of the walking colostomy bag, Holmgren's salary as part of the closing of the deal?
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:42 am

General wrote:Do you think it is possible that he stipulates that Lerner assumes the rest of the walking colostomy bag, Holmgren's salary as part of the closing of the deal?

I read somewhere that was part of the deal.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby General » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:23 pm

peeker643 wrote:
General wrote:Do you think it is possible that he stipulates that Lerner assumes the rest of the walking colostomy bag, Holmgren's salary as part of the closing of the deal?

I read somewhere that was part of the deal.

Awesome.
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby rk » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:26 pm

peeker643 wrote:Because he invested a billion $$ in the Browns and every single level of decision-making in Berea is rotten.

That's why.

Maybe he's gone completely broke and can no longer afford to travel back and forth. Or possibly he's planning on buying a soccer team. Or he's trying to secure funding to move the Browns.

I just want to make sure all the memes that will pop up over the next couple of years are covered. Also I find it interesting that people think a CEO of a company that employees almost 10k people and has over 110 executives needs to step up to chairman in order to personally manage an organization of around 150 total employees at his hobby. And that he hired a CEO in less than a month, a guy who just stepped in to be President of PepsiCo in March. Haslam must have just really wanted to get out of the office.

But at least there isn't a Cleveland Browns centric viewpoint going on.
"If your mouthpiece is strong, she’ll give you some money." - D. West
rk

Favorite Player: Ozzie Newsome
Least Favorite Player: Ray Lewis

Unread postby JCoz » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:49 pm

This news sounds fine by me.

Clean house and make some good hires, Jimmy.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:19 pm

http://www.beveragedaily.com/Markets/Pe ... y-new-firm

"Sudden" resignation..... from a position created less than 6 months ago.

Native Tennesseean....

Maybe you should read it and then get chirpy.

Or offer an opinion on why he clearly and plainly stated he was going to continue as CEO on Aug 3rd and resigned 6 weeks later while a guy who took a newly formed executive job at Pepsi 'suddenly resigned'.

No one said once that the Browns were a bigger deal or more important.

Only likely more fucked up and more work than ole Jimmy thought when he got here.

And that's a billion bones of his (and family) personal cake in the oven.

Any other facts or citations I can get you, well, you just let me know.

Haslam- We’re sold on the NFL and with the new collective bargaining agreement in place and the new TV contract and with a great iconic, storied franchise like this, we do think it’s a large investment and our main business, Pilot Flying J, is our largest family investment, but this is our second largest family business investment and we’re going to take it very serious, but we also feel very good about it, we really do.”
-snip-
I’m still going to be CEO of Pilot Flying J. It’s a big company and I’ll spend a pretty good amount of time running that, but we’ll take, as I said earlier, whatever time necessary in Cleveland really to do two things, one, to bring a winner back here, but number two, to become a part of the Cleveland community.”

Maybe he meant he'd spend a pretty good amount of time running that for 4 weeks and then completely divest himself of those responsibilities. Could be part of the transcript is missing.

Gonna take time to fix shit here. He's going to invest that time. Doesn't necessarily mean anything other than he actually understands the CEO of a much bigger company like Pilot/Flying J can't be cocking around in Berea for days each week and he stepped down BECAUSE that company is far bigger.

rk wrote:
peeker643 wrote:Because he invested a billion $$ in the Browns and every single level of decision-making in Berea is rotten.

That's why.

Maybe he's gone completely broke and can no longer afford to travel back and forth. Or possibly he's planning on buying a soccer team. Or he's trying to secure funding to move the Browns.

I just want to make sure all the memes that will pop up over the next couple of years are covered. Also I find it interesting that people think a CEO of a company that employees almost 10k people and has over 110 executives needs to step up to chairman in order to personally manage an organization of around 150 total employees at his hobby. And that he hired a CEO in less than a month, a guy who just stepped in to be President of PepsiCo in March. Haslam must have just really wanted to get out of the office.

But at least there isn't a Cleveland Browns centric viewpoint going on.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby JCoz » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:26 pm

What's the point you are getting at Peek?
JCoz

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:28 pm

JCoz wrote:What's the point you are getting at Peek?

::doh::

I don't have time today. Already behind where I should be at my real job.

In fact, I may need to step down here so I can run the website the right way.

Both are important, I'm invested in both, but I can't steal time from one and be fair to the other any more. Website takes more time than I thought it would when I signed on but I really love doing it. I can hire a claims manager to replace me here easier than I can find the person to run the website.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby JCoz » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:29 pm

peeker643 wrote:

Cool story, bro.

Seriously, where's the beef?
JCoz

Unread postby JCoz » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:35 pm

peeker643 wrote:

I don't have time today. Already behind where I should be at my real job.

In fact, I may need to step down here so I can run the website the right way.

Both are important, I'm invested in both, but I can't steal time from one and be fair to the other any more. Website takes more time than I thought it would when I signed on but I really love doing it. I can hire a claims manager to replace me here easier than I can find the person to run the website.

Yeah, got that the first time you said it, and then the subsequent 3 other times.

I agree, so I guess what I'm saying is "And.....?"

What? What, shits fucked up in Berea? Stop the presses.

Glad to hear the Browns have his full attention.
JCoz

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:40 pm

JCoz wrote:Yeah, got that the first time you said it, and then the subsequent 3 other times.

Good. It's not like there are ever times when you don't. ;-) ;) :wink:

And then we go round and round for two days on something stupid.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby JCoz » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:44 pm

peeker643 wrote:
JCoz wrote:Yeah, got that the first time you said it, and then the subsequent 3 other times.

Difference between me not getting what you said, and me not agreeing with what you said. I got what you said in the wrap last week, just thought you were wrong. Thats ok too, people can do that without being dim, just not in Peeker's world. Be careful you may miss the welcome sign as you cross that border. :cheers:
JCoz

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:00 pm

JCoz wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Difference between me not getting what you said, and me not agreeing with what you said. I got what you said in the wrap last week, just thought you were wrong. Thats ok too, people can do that without being dim, just not in Peeker's world. Be careful you may miss the welcome sign as you cross that border. :cheers:

That was one of many. I refer to the last five fucking posts in this thread as Exhibit A.

It's truly not my fault that you communicate poorly and listen even worse. I think you should check and see if all synapses are firing and if all connections in your head are in order. :nanner:

Or stop inhaling Nugget and Cascade hops.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:53 pm

jerryroche wrote:Is it too early to start thinking big thoughts, like Cowher or Chuckie?

No offense to anyone, but I promised Pancake Bunny when either of those 2 are called upon.

:bunny:
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:53 pm

bookelly wrote:I'd like Cowher too...but he ran the 3-4 and I like our defense the way it is right now.

Half a bunny.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Triple-S wrote:Cowher's the dream candidate, that's been kind of said multiple times.

:bunny:
Hikohadon

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:20 pm

What's the opposite of the pancake bunny? Can I get one of those?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:25 pm

motherscratcher wrote:What's the opposite of the pancake bunny? Can I get one of those?

Nothing is more 180 degrees opposite of a pancake bunny than e0y2e3.

Humorless, serious and completely without joy or whimsy.

Knowing that, is that what you want? You want an e0y2e3? Do you? Think long and hard on this one fuckface.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:28 pm

peeker643 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:What's the opposite of the pancake bunny? Can I get one of those?

Knowing that, is that what you want? You want an e0y2e3? Do you? Think long and hard on this one fuckface.

I hadn't really considered it from that angle. I was thinking more along the lines of a turtle shitting in a taco shell, or something.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:39 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

I hadn't really considered it from that angle. I was thinking more along the lines of a turtle shitting in a taco shell, or something.

No. That would be whimsical and nonsensical and a bit amusing too.

It's e0y2e3.

It just is. Surely you can see it now.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:53 pm

peeker643 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

It's e0y2e3.

I do. I see it now.

This doesn't mean I want Cowher as the coach, does it?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:02 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

It's e0y2e3.

I do. I see it now.

This doesn't mean I want Cowher as the coach, does it?

No. Just that you're mean and condescending and probably are craving a pair of lenseless glasses.

You'd want someone only you and your small, select group of buddies have heard of as the new coach. Maybe a guy from Johns Hopkins who's doing great things there. You definitely don't want Cowher if other people want Cowher unless it turns and so many people get turned off by Cowher that suddenly, because he's now hated and played out, you decide you love him again.

It's complicated at first, I know. But if you just keep in mind that popular is the antithesis of valuable and commendable it will all make sense.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Urban Meyer is the only football coach that matters.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby TouchEmAllTime » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:16 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Urban Meyer is the only football coach that matters.

Followed by Chuck Kyle.
Bring the NHL to C-Town.
TouchEmAllTime

Favorite Player: James Haslam
Least Favorite Player: 2013 #1 Pick

Unread postby andrew6586 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:55 pm

I'm the last guy that says "the coach needs to go" and I generally find people that say it annoying, but Shurmer needs to go. He's in way over is head with play design and play calling. He has no idea how to manage key situations and gets out coached every game. The weird thing is, it's not even his fault. He was never qualified to be a head coach in the first place. Holmgren screwed us on that one. He's all but anyway though.
Once a fan, always a fan.
On Twitter @apac6586
andrew6586
Church of Asdrubal

Favorite Player: Kenny Lofton
Least Favorite Player: Mark Shapiro

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL