Text Size

No Holds Barred

No Way Obama Loses

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

No Way Obama Loses

Unread postby swerb » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Romney needed to win the conventions and win the debates to have a chance. He just lost the conventions.

I am a Republican. I am also a realist. And to me, Michelle Obama, Slick Willie Clinton, and Barack Obama did a lot of damage these last three nights. Sucked up a lot of independent or middle voters. I don't even like Clinton. I was mesmerized watching the guy last night. Guy is a lethal politician.

Romney isn't likable enough, doesn't connect with people enough. Obama slam ads have done a good job chipping away at his trustability factor. He didn't get the bounce he needed out of convention and then got hit with three left hooks these last three nights. Obama will be up 6 points in the polls a week from now.

Romney's only hope as I see it: bad jobs # tomorrow morning, another one in early Oct, and he has to CRUSH the debates, which I just can't see happening. Obama is just too gifted at bull shitting and connecting with Joe American.

Tough to beat an incumbent. Especially one as politically gifted as Obama. Guy has almost admittedly no clue how to get this economy out of one of the worst recessions in history, and he is going to beat a guy who has spent a lifetime successfully fixing things.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: No Way Obama Loses

Unread postby Damage » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:41 pm

Jobs report supposedly going to show a 200K surplus.
"I must be cruel only to be kind;
Thus bad begins, and worse remains behind."
Damage

Favorite Player: Terrell Brandon
Least Favorite Player: Joe Table

Unread postby bookelly » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:15 am

The debates are gonna be an epic smackdown. Mitten's is gonna get smoked. (smoke) :pop:
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Unread postby jerryroche » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:56 am

Knee-jerk reactions. Maybe right, maybe wrong. Like saying the Browns are gonna lose by two touchdowns Sunday.

Obama hasn't been up six points since January, when his fellow Repubs were taking Mittens apart. Also, most of the polls use samples based on voter turnout in 2008, which very strongly favor the Dems.

This is and will be a tight race -- too close to call even the night before the election. It may just turn one way or another on Ohio, too.
jerryroche

Favorite Player: Ol' No.32
Least Favorite Player: Ol' No.23

Unread postby swerb » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:37 am

Another brutal jobs #. 96k new jobs in Aug, down 70k from June, and below the modest expectations.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby leadpipe » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:07 am

To Swerb's point, there's millions of people who vote based on "Shiny Things"

Kinda like the millions who voted based on all the "change" that was trumpeted last election.

In this regard the Dems hit a HR the last couple nights.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby gotribe31 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:32 am

I just don't think there are that many undecided voters right now to win over. And the ones that are truly undecided will make their decision more on jobs #'s than convention speeches. They had what, 4 million people watch Bubba's speech at the DNC? Of those 4 mil, how many were even undecided?

Like Swerb said, another brutal jobs report. Barring a Sept/Oct Surprise, I still think it hinges on jobs. And the #'s are not looking good for Obama. Blame Bush can only last so long (right? RIGHT???).
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:41 am

Still not voting.

Obama doesn't deserve a 2nd term and Mitt Romney needs a good kick in the teeth for being such a douche bag.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:53 am

I have no idea where in the fuck you are getting your viewership totals Al, but Bill fucking crushed it and you're just 21MM people off.

RT @keachhagey: Bill Clinton beat football in ratings last night, 25.1 million to 23.9 million total viewers, per Nielsen.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:59 am

I just don't now what Mittens can out debate Obeezy on.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Rat_Tail » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I just don't now what Mittens can out debate Obeezy on.

Mormonism
Cleveland is the city where we come from so run run
Rat_Tail
Take Me Back To 2007

Favorite Player: Pronk
Least Favorite Player: Marson

Unread postby idoctribefan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Rich, "don't give up, don't ever give up". -Jimmy V
"And three of the better guys in franchise history, Daugherty, Z and now Kyrie could get hurt in a rubber room full of cotton balls." - Leadpipe
idoctribefan

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: #6

Unread postby hebner20 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:53 pm

This a copy/paste from an email I received and saved from a few months ago. Perhaps some of you have seen it. Whether you think it makes sense or not probably depends on your D or R affiliation. If Obama wins it will be unprecedented. However, we are in unprecedented times.

Not one American who voted for McCain 4 years ago will switch to Obama. Not one in all the land. But many millions of people who voted for an unknown Obama 4 years ago are angry, disillusioned, turned off, or scared about the future. Voters know Obama now- and that is a bad harbinger.

Now to an analysis of the voting blocks that matter in U.S. politics:

*Black voters.Obama has nowhere to go but down among this group. His endorsement of gay marriage has alienated many black church-going Christians. He may get 88% of their vote instead of the 96% he got in 2008. This is not good news for Obama.

*Hispanic voters.Obama has nowhere to go but down among this group. If Romney picks Rubio as his VP running-mate the GOP may pick up an extra 10% to 15% of Hispanic voters (plus lock down Florida). This is not good news for Obama.

*Jewish voters.Obama has been weak in his support of Israel. Many Jewish voters and big donors are angry and disappointed. I predict Obama's Jewish support drops from 78% in 2008 to the low 60’s. This is not good news for Obama.

*Youth voters.Obama’s biggest and most enthusiastic believers from 4 years ago have graduated into a job market from hell. Young people are disillusioned, frightened, and broke- a bad combination. The enthusiasm is long gone. Turnout will be much lower among young voters, as will actual voting percentages. This not good news for Obama.

*Catholic voters.Obama won a majority of Catholics in 2008. That won’t happen again. Out of desperation to please women, Obama went to war with the Catholic Church over contraception. Now he is being sued by the Catholic Church. Majority lost. This is not good news for Obama.

*Small Business owners.Because I ran for Vice President last time around, and I'm a small businessman myself, I know literally thousands of small business owners. At least 40% of them in my circle of friends, fans and supporters voted for Obama 4 years ago to “give someone different a chance.” I warned them that he would pursue a war on capitalism and demonize anyone who owned a business...that he’d support unions over the private sector in a big way...that he'd overwhelm the economy with spending and debt. My friends didn’t listen. Four years later, I can't find one person in my circle of small business owner friends voting for Obama. Not one. This is not good news for Obama.

*Blue collar working class whites.Do I need to say a thing? White working class voters are about as happy with Obama as Boston Red Sox fans feel about the New York Yankees. This is not good news for Obama.

*Suburban moms.The issue isn’t contraception…it’s having a job to pay for contraception. Obama’s economy frightens these moms. They are worried about putting food on the table. They fear for their children’s future. This is not good news for Obama.

*Military Veterans.McCain won this group by 10 points. Romney is winning by 24 points. The more our military vets got to see of Obama, the more they disliked him. This is not good news for Obama.

Add it up. Is there one major group where Obama has gained since 2008? Will anyone in America wake up on election day saying “I didn’t vote for Obama 4 years ago. But he’s done such a fantastic job, I can’t wait to vote for him today.” Does anyone feel that a vote for Obama makes their job more secure?
hebner20

Favorite Player: shoeless joe
Least Favorite Player: Barry Bonds

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Mitt in a landslide. The economy stupid. Lowest job market participation rate since 1981...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:42 pm

While I agree Obama is probably going to win, I think it could be much closer than most people really believe it will. The debates will impact that IMO.

Here's the thing, there are more people that voted for Obama in 2008 that will NOT vote for him now (due to his track record and lack of, well results) than there are people that did not vote for him in 2008 that WILL vote for him now.

Plus correct me if I am wrong, b/c I am not remembering this right now, but 2008 did not bring out an unprecedented number of black voters did it? Young black voters were a larger % but that is only in comparison to historical numbers of young white voters IIRC (could be many reasons for that). Point being the black vote is probably a rather insignificant factor right now.

I just wish there was enough reason to think a change would even matter.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Orenthal wrote:Mitt in a landslide. The economy stupid. Lowest job market participation rate since 1981...

This is not good news for Obama.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Unemployment among black males 21-35 is 34%, last I read
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Alleghany Inbreds

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Hebner's post about why Romney will win reminds me of all the posts that we make every march about how the Indians ate going to make the playoffs.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby gotribe31 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:40 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:I have no idea where in the fuck you are getting your viewership totals Al, but Bill fucking crushed it and you're just 21MM people off.

RT @keachhagey: Bill Clinton beat football in ratings last night, 25.1 million to 23.9 million total viewers, per Nielsen.

My bad, misread the total for one network as total viewership. Thanks for being as nice and cheery as usual though. Your fucking tweet is fucking off though, by 5 fucking million.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/0 ... 64145.html
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby swerb » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:16 pm

I don't buy the "theres no one left thats made up their mind" argument. I will concede there are LESS people that have decided, based solely on the fact that Obama is running on a far more liberal agenda than four years ago, and Romneys platform is farther right than McCains.

But there's a lot of swing votes out there in battleground states. And a lot of struggling people out there that are unemployed or underemployed that want to vote Obama, that want to believe he can turn this around, but that still need to be convinced of that. Obama's speech last night was completely devoid of any kind of plan to turn the economy around as he is claiming he can do. He barely talked about the economy.

The other potential fly in the ointment for Obama is this Bob Woodward book that's coming out that details an inside view of the nasty debt ceiling fight between President Obama and House Republicans. The book allegedly paints Obama and his administration as arrogant and in way over their heads. Romney already mentioned it in an interview today after excerpts were just released this morning, which was pretty telling.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:39 pm

It doesn't matter to me who wins, as long as the faggots can't get a piece of paper that says they are married. Because that's what's really important.

We should also try to make it a law that people attend church. Really get this whole thing headed in the right direction.
Shit The Bed For Ted

motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Can you even quantify how many young morons voted just, well, because, you know as Joe Biden said...

The new factor is gone, and with t much of the mystique.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:04 pm

swerb wrote:The other potential fly in the ointment for Obama is this Bob Woodward book that's coming out that details an inside view of the nasty debt ceiling fight between President Obama and House Republicans. The book allegedly paints Obama and his administration as arrogant and in way over their heads. Romney already mentioned it in an interview today after excerpts were just released this morning, which was pretty telling.

Problem is, hard to imagine a lot of people running to the library or the bookstore to read it. Hell, not even downloading it to their Kindle. The only information people will get from that book is what the media tells them. Fox News will drive home every anti-Obama point. MSNBC will trot somebody out there to dispute everything and CNN will be somewhere closer to the middle, but probably won't present the pertinent facts.

There are too many voters out there who simply don't care, won't research anything, won't do any kind of fact-checking. A lazy electorate is more likely to keep Obama than Romney because all they will do is watch the debates and Romney sure as shit ain't winning those. Not with the way Barry can sweet-talk his way through everything. Romney appears too condescending and pretentious.

It's a popularity contest. Obama's Homecoming King and Romney is Most Likely to Succeed. But, who's the one that everyone remembers?
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby jerryroche » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:34 pm

I don't think it's a slam-dunk that Obama wins the debates. He's good, yeah. But Romney emerged from a series of debate challenges -- by everyone from Herman Cain to Alfred E. Neuman -- with the Republican nomination. The guy's battle-tested in debates.

They sure will be fun to watch, though. Hank Aaron versus Babe Ruth home-run derby-type fun.
jerryroche

Favorite Player: Ol' No.32
Least Favorite Player: Ol' No.23

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:22 am

I'm sorry Al, I'll adhere to your bullshit huffington post link (ROFL, that is the single dumbest point ever re: Honeykljasdlfkjasdf). I'll raise you the WaPo though: http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/ ... story.html

You do you, I'll keep laughing at this thread. I hate Mitt and Obama, but only a fucking idiot wouldn't realize how this election is ending.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:22 am

I'm sorry Al, I'll adhere to your bullshit huffington post link (ROFL, that is the single dumbest point ever re: Honeykljasdlfkjasdf). I'll raise you the WaPo though: http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/ ... story.html

You do you, I'll keep laughing at this thread. I hate Mitt and Obama, but only a fucking idiot wouldn't realize how this election is ending.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:25 am

e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:35 am

motherscratcher wrote:It doesn't matter to me who wins, as long as the faggots can't get a piece of paper that says they are married. Because that's what's really important.

We should also try to make it a law that people attend church. Really get this whole thing headed in the right direction.

^ things I actually heard and accepted (sheepily) 25+x during my quick trip to Ohio.

Well, that and some shit about naturally selection that ignore the fact that every great empire in the history of the world has featured very loud and proud homosexuals.

If Ohio lit on fire tonight I would celebrate.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:19 am

swerb wrote:But there's a lot of swing votes out there in battleground states. And a lot of struggling people out there that are unemployed or underemployed that want to vote Obama, that want to believe he can turn this around, but that still need to be convinced of that. Obama's speech last night was completely devoid of any kind of plan to turn the economy around as he is claiming he can do. He barely talked about the economy.

So again, tell me how Obama isn't buying this election?

Romney would gain 3 points if he just aired ads that said "8%, I said 8%" people, and did we mention gas costs $3.95 a gallon, all day long."
Last edited by FUDU on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

FUDU

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:21 am

But real quick, when was the last time a church in this country forced somebody to give them money?

FUDU

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:27 am

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/08/us/po ... .html?_r=1

Maybe the September report will turn around. Average job gains for 2012 are less than 2010. So much for slow build.
Orenthal

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:04 am

e0y2e3 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:It doesn't matter to me who wins, as long as the faggots can't get a piece of paper that says they are married. Because that's what's really important.

^ things I actually heard and accepted (sheepily) 25+x during my quick trip to Ohio.

Well, that and some shit about naturally selection that ignore the fact that every great empire in the history of the world has featured very loud and proud homosexuals.

If Ohio lit on fire tonight I would celebrate.

Ohio rules, fucko.

Now suck my Glock.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby dmiles » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:20 pm

#1 I agree with Rich I don't see Romney pulling this out. I don't see him connecting with people. I barely see any signs driving around my neighborhood and I highly doubt I have a bunch of democrats in my hood. No bumper stickers, no momentum here in Fla. and he needs this state. Things can change it's just right now I don't see it.

#2 Why do you guys think Obama is going to be so slick in the debates?

Have you seen that guy away from the teleprompter? His extemporaneous speaking is Bush-esque at times. The Miami Heats? Seriously what supposed hoops fan would ever fuck that up? The Dibble interview where as a White Sox fan he couldn't name his favorite player? Hell I am only focused on the sports gaffes but get him away from the teleprompter and he's pretty rough.
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby gotribe31 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:24 pm

I think they should make Obama throw a baseball again. Not because it has anything to do with running the country, but it just looks really funny when he does it.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby swerb » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Gallup & Rasmussen polls: Obama up 5 points in both.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... E5kMY1lSRM

ASS WHOOPIN in the conventions. Democrats by three touchdowns.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Commodore Perry » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Orenthal wrote:Mitt in a landslide. The economy stupid. Lowest job market participation rate since 1981...

I'll throw this out there... its a bit unconventional, but maybe the awful jobs situation actually helps Obama.

If you don't have a job, or don't make enough money to make ends meet, who are you going to vote for? The Republican,the guy you think might take away benefits? Or the Democrat, the guy you at least perceive is going to "help" by increasing government benefits?

From that awful jobs report...
Labor force participation rate fell to 63.5%. That means 36.5% of working age people aren't even looking for a job. That doesn't count those looking for work but not finding it. A good portion of that 63.5% is unemployed or underemployed.

The adult male labor force participation rate is just 72.7% - an all time low! Nearly 30% of American adult males aren't even looking for work. Many more are unemployed, or underemployed.

Election aside, these are some very dark numbers for the American economy.
All the Good Things Happening in Cleveland
http://www.clevelandnewsblog.com
Commodore Perry
Old School American

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Are you suggesting Obama has bought the election?

FUDU

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Not an Anything. Don't understand people that identify with one party or the other. Too many of my beliefs don't follow party lines.

Have absolutely no faith that either one could do anything to fix the economy, even if they had the right plan. The other side will cancel them.

The only reason I care at all is - as Swerb pointed out in another thread - that the winner can appoint justices. And I sure as hell don't want some conservative Christian whackjob pro-lifer on the Supreme Court.

So as long as the Repubs keep trottin' up dudes that are in the Bible Belt pocket, fuck that.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:41 pm

^ truth
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:13 pm

^^Damn Skippy
Shit The Bed For Ted

motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:18 pm

I can play this guy too. Even the Justices' from both sides of the ideological spectrum wanna control choice.
Orenthal

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Orenthal wrote:I can play this guy too. Even the Justices' from both sides of the ideological spectrum wanna control choice.

Really? Seems like one side wants to give choice and the other take it away. Maybe I've been misunderstand.
Shit The Bed For Ted

motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby comish » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:42 am

The recent attack on public employees by mutiple Repub governors isnt going to help the Repub cause either. Whether you want to believe it or not, many union voters don't just vote blue every chance they get.....they will now. Ohio may stay blue for a decade or so.
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
comish
Champion of Mediocrity

Unread postby gotribe31 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:10 am

comish wrote:The recent attack on public employees by mutiple Repub governors isnt going to help the Repub cause either. Whether you want to believe it or not, many union voters don't just vote blue every chance they get.....they will now. Ohio may stay blue for a decade or so.

Shouldn't you be in Chicago parading around with those guys demanding a raise from $70k (plus benefits) a year to $80k a year?
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby comish » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:29 am

No way, man, I already make 95K + benies.....why leave? I'd rather just stay here and stick it to Johnny tax payer
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
comish
Champion of Mediocrity

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:00 am

motherscratcher wrote:
Orenthal wrote:I can play this guy too. Even the Justices' from both sides of the ideological spectrum wanna control choice.

Really? Seems like one side wants to give choice and the other take it away. Maybe I've been misunderstand.

Of course a pro-choice Obama will nominate justices that are pro-life.

It's so sneaky, it's brilliant!

Want a smaller government? Stop trying to make new bible-based laws.
Hikohadon

Unread postby gotribe31 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:54 am

comish wrote:No way, man, I already make 95K + benies.....why leave? I'd rather just stay here and stick it to Johnny tax payer

Well played....well played
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:23 am

Religious blowhards and government overreach are very similar in how they can affect this county and impact our freedoms.

I will say this though, it is a lot easier to avoid the former than the latter.

FUDU

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:24 am

FUDU wrote:Religious blowhards and government overreach are very similar in how they can affect this county and impact our freedoms.

Not if they're the same.
Hikohadon

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:29 am

Hikohadon wrote:
FUDU wrote:Religious blowhards and government overreach are very similar in how they can affect this county and impact our freedoms.

Not if they're the same.

Example?

FUDU

Next

Return to No Holds Barred