Text Size

No Holds Barred

be safe Bayou!

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

be safe Bayou!

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Not so much from Hurricane Issac (well that to) but from everyone heading your way fleeing NOLA.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Re: be safe Bayou!

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 am

Haha, I appreciate it. No big deal for us. I'm far enough inland, West, and elevated to have any issue with tropical storms. We lost power for about 12 hours, but other than that it was a non-event.

New Orleans actually did great too due to the storm walls and pumping stations they put in after Katrina. The water has to go somewhere though, and I think you'll see people around Nola on all sides who got hammered with water start to raise a stink over these flood walls and how the water was re-directed. Only 1 of many reasons I have no desire to live in the metro-Nola area. What a hole, man.
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Re: be safe Bayou!

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:38 am

Good to hear. My bro in law is an attorney and works for the State. He was working 3 overnites at the Baton Rouge state building monitoring power outages with the utility companies and feeding that info to the Gov's team. He was happy as he was essentially in the safest building in the State.

Issac got out in time to make sure it doesn't rain in Death Valley tonite
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Return to No Holds Barred