Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Newsroom

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Newsroom

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:17 pm

New Sorkin show on HBO is premiering and I have ridiculously high hopes.

Sorkin, being Sorkin means that it will have that dialogue everyone loves and with Jeff Daniels in the lead... I'm pumped.

Early and awesome review of it: http://www.npr.org/blogs/monkeysee/2012 ... r-optimism
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: Newsroom

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:15 pm

You know I'm watching. Looking more forward to this than any new show in a while.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:54 am

ZOMG! EARLY REVIEW AT NPR WOOOHOO! I'M IN BUNCHES NOW!

Should be a good.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:06 pm

I agree...it should be a good.
Shit The Bed For Ted

motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:23 pm

That review was actually just damn well written and a summary of what the show is actually about.

I know that you don't like quality writing that isn't about ancient Romans and that you won't like this show (no violence or titties), so there is that CDT.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:20 pm

And if it gets popular, you'll start trashing it.

I expect big things, lots of hype........ which VEEP had too. Still haven't gotten caught up on it.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Yeah, I'll probably watch Girls and Veep this summer at some point.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:00 am

God damn, that was an excellent show. Hard for me to get past Jeff Daniels as Harry Dunne in Dumb & Dumber, but, the first episode went a long way to getting that out of my head.

Terrific from top to bottom. The writing, the acting, all of it.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby mattvan1 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:48 am

skatingtripods wrote:God damn, that was an excellent show. Hard for me to get past Jeff Daniels as Harry Dunne in Dumb & Dumber, but, the first episode went a long way to getting that out of my head.

Try acting tipsy without actually being so. Kudos to Sam Waterson. I'm a bit skeptical on the whole "I gave an impassioned speech about America but can't remember a word of it because I am taking medication for vertigo" but let's see how it plays out.
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby Govbarney » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:14 am

Last nights episode was great, but I been seeing reviews that episodes 2 and 3 are major drop-offs... Can't wait to see if this show is a West Wing, or a Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (i.e. great pilot, with no good follow up's).
"I don't think they're building chemical weapons in Berea. But they might be. I can't say for sure."
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Favorite Player: Smallmouth Bass
Least Favorite Player: Sheephead

Unread postby noles1 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:49 am

Really enjoyed the first episode. Great pacing with the show, writing was very well crafted.

Have it on regular viewing, hopefully it stays true to form.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby jb » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Sorkin being Sorkin. If you love that you'll love this.

He's doing for news what he did for the POTUS.

Bias will show sooner rather than later and suspect that you'll find your opinion of the show is on your political spectrum.

Burke - I hear the final season's scene is Munn & daniels shooting ketchup & mustad in each other's mouths from squirt bottles.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby jb » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:30 pm

mattvan1 wrote:Try acting tipsy without actually being so. Kudos to Sam Waterson.

Dude, that's like giving Pesci credit for acting like a tough wise guy or lauding Pacino for being bombastic in a scene.
jb

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:10 pm

mattvan1 wrote:
skatingtripods wrote:God damn, that was an excellent show. Hard for me to get past Jeff Daniels as Harry Dunne in Dumb & Dumber, but, the first episode went a long way to getting that out of my head.

Try acting tipsy without actually being so. Kudos to Sam Waterson. I'm a bit skeptical on the whole "I gave an impassioned speech about America but can't remember a word of it because I am taking medication for vertigo" but let's see how it plays out.

Skeptical of what, the aftermath? He already admitted that he wasn't even taking medication.

Good 1st episode. The opening speech articulated exactly how I feel about the 'Merica that we now find ourselves in. Gotta see the next few before I give it the 100% seal of approval as, as others have pointed out, the reviews haven't been kind to the post-pilot episodes.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby jb » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:17 pm

rebelwithoutaclue wrote: Gotta see the next few before I give it the 100% seal of approval as, as others have pointed out, the reviews haven't been kind to the post-pilot episodes.

Predictable.

Sorkin is a formulaic lefty. As predicatble as a boy band song and about as complex.
jb

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:23 pm

jb wrote:
rebelwithoutaclue wrote: Gotta see the next few before I give it the 100% seal of approval as, as others have pointed out, the reviews haven't been kind to the post-pilot episodes.

Predictable.

Sorkin is a formulaic lefty. As predicatble as a boy band song and about as complex.

That's the feeling that I'm getting. Every episode will be: Fast-talking dialogue for the 1st 10-15 minutes --> a breaking story --> multiple arguments --> newcast --> Jeff Daniels simultaneously accepting praise for awesome newcast while berating his staff --> "moment" between Daniels & executive producer

And scene.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Unread postby swerb » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:26 pm

I'm on board. Thought the first episode was good.

Previews for next week failed to inspire me though. Was my first comment after seeing em last night, before seeing all the previews that say the next couple episodes blow. Was also disappointed to see em introduce the former lover angle between Harry Dunne and the gal. Show doesn't need that. Unless it causes someone to dump Turbo-Lax in his tea.

Dialogue was outstanding, as expected. Show itself ... we'll see. Only a matter of time before Sorkin ruins great dialogue and acting with shitty love stories and his flaming liberalism. Can see it being JUST good enough to not stop watching, yet eternally disappoingting. Like Dexter.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby noles1 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:19 pm

swerb wrote:I'm on board. Thought the first episode was good.

Previews for next week failed to inspire me though. Was my first comment after seeing em last night, before seeing all the previews that say the next couple episodes blow. Was also disappointed to see em introduce the former lover angle between Harry Dunne and the gal. Show doesn't need that. Unless it causes someone to dump Turbo-Lax in his tea.

Dialogue was outstanding, as expected. Show itself ... we'll see. Only a matter of time before Sorkin ruins great dialogue and acting with shitty love stories and his flaming liberalism. Can see it being JUST good enough to not stop watching, yet eternally disappoingting. Like Dexter.

Yeah, got nearly the exact same sense. Previews next week and future weeks didn't leave much to tease. Hopefully Sorkin makes it a point to stay above the political fray. It will be damn hard though but it would be refreshing particularly for a show's premise that portends to re-build itself off it.

The Olivia Nunn inclusion into the cast is pointless, IMO. Further articulates the concern where this show could go. My solution... hire ugly people. Good acting ugly people.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby jb » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:22 pm

rebelwithoutaclue wrote:
jb wrote:

Predictable.

That's the feeling that I'm getting. Every episode will be: Fast-talking dialogue for the 1st 10-15 minutes --> a breaking story --> multiple arguments --> newcast --> Jeff Daniels simultaneously accepting praise for awesome newcast while berating his staff --> "moment" between Daniels & executive producer

And scene.

Spot on.

Add in a dash of corporations and big money have made the gubmint twedle dee tweedle dumb with agendas like a Seinfeld episode and it isn't too late for saul to be paul on a cronkite pony.

And yet, I too, as thin as his plots will be, am addicted to the way he used dialougue. Like Mike Mann directs violence, end result of the film be damned.
jb

Unread postby jb » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:23 pm

swerb wrote:I'm on board. Thought the first episode was good.

maybe they should rename it "Bridge to Nukkie"
jb

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:46 pm

mattvan1 wrote:I'm a bit skeptical on the whole "I gave an impassioned speech about America but can't remember a word of it because I am taking medication for vertigo" but let's see how it plays out.

He said to Mackenzie at the end that wasn't the case. He remembered all of it. He just let himself say it because he thought he saw her in the audience (turned out that it was actually her) and got flustered.

ETA: I don't personally think it will turn too liberal. Because I don't think Will McAvoy is either a liberal or a conservative. I think it will be about actually BEING fair and balanced, as opposed to MSNBC and FauxNews saying they are, yet not in the slightest being so.

Because I think that's their entire point. News today is slanted towards one way no matter which station you're watching. No one just reports the news in a neutral way.
cozmeesah

Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:27 pm

The inter-office dialogue reminded me so much of Sports Night. I was young when that show was on, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby jb » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:36 pm

cozmeesah wrote:ETA: I don't personally think it will turn too liberal. Because I don't think Will McAvoy is either a liberal or a conservative. I think it will be about actually BEING fair and balanced, as opposed to MSNBC and FauxNews saying they are, yet not in the slightest being so.

Not in the party sense. Sorkin is saying pox on both. Bt when Sorkin gives you his post-partisan "centrist" view, you can best believe that all corporate efforts will be evil an dthe premise is everyone; in the gubmint or on TV, is bought & sold.

Hear me now and believe me later.

BTW - If you want that show on TV now that Sorkin is trying to create it's moderated by Joe Scarborough & ironically on MSNBC....
jb

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:17 pm

What's all this shit about Sorkin's "flaming liberalism"?

Or maybe everyone missed the part where Will McAvoy was revealed as a republican?

:hide:
Shit The Bed For Ted

motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby mattvan1 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:23 pm

jb wrote:
mattvan1 wrote:Try acting tipsy without actually being so. Kudos to Sam Waterson.

Dude, that's like giving Pesci credit for acting like a tough wise guy or lauding Pacino for being bombastic in a scene.

Is Waterson a known boozer?

Did not know that.
mattvan1

Unread postby mattvan1 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:40 pm

rebelwithoutaclue wrote:
mattvan1 wrote:

Skeptical of what, the aftermath? He already admitted that he wasn't even taking medication.

Good 1st episode. The opening speech articulated exactly how I feel about the 'Merica that we now find ourselves in. Gotta see the next few before I give it the 100% seal of approval as, as others have pointed out, the reviews haven't been kind to the post-pilot episodes.

thanks for the clarification. Not sure what Sorkin's message was behind the rant. Was it to really point out the decline of America, or was it intended to develop the character? Both? Whatever it came across as very white bread upper middle class centric. 'Cause while things may not be all that and a bag of chips today, pretty sure our society as a whole is a lot better off now than in the pre civil rights days. Maybe he was talking about Cleveland sports in the '50s and '60s? Now that would make sense.
mattvan1

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:03 pm

This country sucks sweaty balls, a pile of rancid sewage. Sorkin has his finger on the pulse.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:15 pm

I couldn't find anything concrete about Jeff Daniels's politics, but his family owns their own company and he was the spokesman some commercials for the Michigan Economic Development Corporation, so I'm going to assume he at least leans right. In a role like this, you would think he'd talk to Sorkin and be sure that he wouldn't have to openly compromise what he believes in, even if it's just for a role in a TV show. He probably wouldn't sign on if he had to play Sorkin's puppet for liberalism.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:19 pm

skatingtripods wrote:I couldn't find anything concrete about Jeff Daniels's politics, but his family owns their own company and he was the spokesman some commercials for the Michigan Economic Development Corporation, so I'm going to assume he at least leans right. In a role like this, you would think he'd talk to Sorkin and be sure that he wouldn't have to openly compromise what he believes in, even if it's just for a role in a TV show. He probably wouldn't sign on if he had to play Sorkin's puppet for liberalism.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

"conpromise what he believes" "puppet for liberalism" Oh wow...

He believes whatever the script says, he's an actor, dummy.

Assume he leans right, it doesn't matter. It's a fucking TV show.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Yep, he's an actor. Which means he has no thoughts of his own. It's no coincidence that the vast majority of actors who were in "An American Carol" identified themselves with the right.

I'm just speculating. Some people have beliefs and stand up for them. I don't know Jeff Daniels, don't know what his politics are, and have no idea if he would pass on a role that he didn't feel comfortable doing.

But, clearly you do and you know everything, as you have proven to us all countless times.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:56 pm

skatingtripods wrote:

Yep, he's an actor. Which means he has no thoughts of his own. It's no coincidence that the vast majority of actors who were in "An American Carol" identified themselves with the right.

I'm just speculating. Some people have beliefs and stand up for them. I don't know Jeff Daniels, don't know what his politics are, and have no idea if he would pass on a role that he didn't feel comfortable doing.

But, clearly you do and you know everything, as you have proven to us all countless times.

Actors play roles. Nazis, rapists, serial killers, and various other elements of societal scum. It's a role and they're actors. You think Ralph Finnes had to compromise he beliefs to play Amon Goeth?

I'm just busting balls anyway.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:00 pm

If you could just remember that in the future, it would save you a bunch of funny angry posts.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby mattvan1 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:This country sucks sweaty balls, a pile of rancid sewage. Sorkin has his finger on the pulse.

But that wasn't the point. The point was how much better the country was in the '50s and '60 than now. And in a lot of ways it was. But there are a whole lot of ways it was terrible - far more so than today.
mattvan1

Unread postby jb » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:28 pm

mattvan1 wrote:
jb wrote:

Is Waterson a known boozer?

Did not know that.

No, but he always sounds like he is hammered. Even in L&O. Like Foster Brooks playing a DA.
jb

Unread postby jb » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:This country sucks sweaty balls, a pile of rancid sewage. Sorkin has his finger on the pulse.

Go move to the post-Weimar republic then. Or take a holiday in Cambodia. Now you can go where people are one.
jb

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:27 pm

jb wrote:

Go move to the post-Weimar republic then. Or take a holiday in Cambodia. Now you can go where people are one.

D Image

When you went gonzo, I figured you were running guns and hash in Cambodia. Or maybe working for some Opium Tong.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby jb » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:47 am

skatingtripods wrote:I couldn't find anything concrete about Jeff Daniels's politics, but his family owns their own company and he was the spokesman some commercials for the Michigan Economic Development Corporation, so I'm going to assume he at least leans right. In a role like this, you would think he'd talk to Sorkin and be sure that he wouldn't have to openly compromise what he believes in, even if it's just for a role in a TV show. He probably wouldn't sign on if he had to play Sorkin's puppet for liberalism.

jb

Unread postby skatingtripods » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:56 pm

jb wrote:Image

Such a phenomenal movie. Never gets old.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:16 pm

That's from Terms Of Endearment, right?
Shit The Bed For Ted

motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:36 pm

Shut the fuck up and tell me about the Opium Tong's benefits package.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:51 am

With all the talk of the steep drop off after the pilot, I was prepared for the worst with the 2nd episode. Maybe a bit long on the Maggie/Jim convo's/fights but I still enjoyed it. Unfortunately it did follow the structure of the 1st episode with expositions leading into the story/crisis and closing with post-show revelations (the only difference was the shitty show instead of the great one) so hopefully they move away from that crutch, but I doubt it.

My least favorite part is the hokey theme song. Just unbearable.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:05 am

rebelwithoutaclue wrote:With all the talk of the steep drop off after the pilot, I was prepared for the worst with the 2nd episode. Maybe a bit long on the Maggie/Jim convo's/fights but I still enjoyed it. Unfortunately it did follow the structure of the 1st episode with expositions leading into the story/crisis and closing with post-show revelations (the only difference was the shitty show instead of the great one) so hopefully they move away from that crutch, but I doubt it.

My least favorite part is the hokey theme song. Just unbearable.

I watched the first episode and enjoyed it more than I thought.

But the promo for the second episode looked like a rehash of the first and a precursor of the way every episode will run - dialogue, relationship-drama, story comes to light, working to get story, conflict between a couple people while getting story, story, conclusion.

It didn't really look like a show I want to watch week-in and week-out.

But I'll probably check it out when/if I have time.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:22 am

Well, it looks like next week they'll start bringing in the Jane Fonda owner character and more of Olivia Munn's chick. Which should add some different plot points.
cozmeesah

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:28 am

Think we saw a little bit of Sorkin's bias in attacking the tea party tonight. Did hear Daniels's character directly say he was Republican this week to give the impression of fairness and lack of bias in the show.

Show remains good. I'll keep watching. I just hope we don't keep going round and round with the Mackenzie/Will relationship bit and them trying to one-up each other. That'll get old pretty quickly.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:35 am

skatingtripods wrote:

Actors say what they're given or they don't get the role.

You think Jeff Daniels isn't replaceable? You think he doesn't know that?

Now, if this show gets popular then Daniels will have more power in what he says. But if the show gets popular, then he'd have to be pretty stupid to insist on altering it.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby swerb » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:51 pm

I give. Can't take any more.

The cue card dialogue (who talks like this in regular conversations?) ... the terribly veiled liberal agenda (I'm a card carrying Republican!) ... the shitty acting ... the forced love stories and unlikable characters.

Pretentious garbage. Even John From Cincinnati thinks this sucks.

HBO about one for their last ten since the Six Feet Under, The Sopranos and the Wire. Boardwalk Empire and a bunch of dog shit.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:29 pm

swerb wrote:I give. Can't take any more.

The cue card dialogue (who talks like this in regular conversations?) ... the terribly veiled liberal agenda (I'm a card carrying Republican!) ... the shitty acting ... the forced love stories and unlikable characters.

HBO about one for their last ten since the Six Feet Under, The Sopranos and the Wire. Boardwalk Empire and a bunch of dog shit.

Meh, I still like it a lot. It's a lot of Sorkin-esque dialogue and workplace interaction. Doesn't seem to be much different than Sports Night or The West Wing. Personally, I like that style of dialogue. Sure, it's not how most people interact. I don't know, maybe it's an acquired taste.

Agree with the show turning more and more left, although, I feel the same way about the tea party that "card-carrying Republican Will McAvoy" feels.

I like the acting a lot. I think everybody's playing their role pretty well. I don't know what it would be like to be in a cable newsroom, but this is what I picture it being like.

Still a fan and I'll still keep watching. I think Jeff Daniels is doing a phenomenal job.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:14 pm

skatingtripods wrote:
swerb wrote:I give. Can't take any more.

Meh, I still like it a lot. It's a lot of Sorkin-esque dialogue and workplace interaction. Doesn't seem to be much different than Sports Night or The West Wing. Personally, I like that style of dialogue. Sure, it's not how most people interact. I don't know, maybe it's an acquired taste.

Agree with the show turning more and more left, although, I feel the same way about the tea party that "card-carrying Republican Will McAvoy" feels.

I like the acting a lot. I think everybody's playing their role pretty well. I don't know what it would be like to be in a cable newsroom, but this is what I picture it being like.

Still a fan and I'll still keep watching. I think Jeff Daniels is doing a phenomenal job.

Agreed. This show is 100% Sorkin standard. I think people either love or hate his style.

Certain parts can get a little meh, but when it's great, it's great. The opening of the series premiere was phenomenal, the Waterson/Fonda stand-off last week was great and the final 10 minutes of last night's show were goosebump-inducing for me.
cozmeesah

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:37 pm

swerb wrote:(I'm a card carrying Republican!).

Does that card come with replicas of Reagan and Atwater's cocks for you to suck? Or is that the GOP Gold Membership Package?

Fruity fuck.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture