Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Keepin you on your toes , or steppin on peeps toes.

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Keepin you on your toes , or steppin on peeps toes.

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Mon May 28, 2012 1:04 pm

This author offers a scathing rebuke over comments by Jim Brown and Joe Namath over their former teams , but in a cautionary note , was it all bitter rancor , or truth nobody wants to hear .

nevermind his perceived slight of TR , who else has looked Holmgren in the eye , after seeing his body of work and pronounced him Nekid .

Certainly not the sheep in our press .

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1917 ... rmer-teams

"What have I said about the Browns other than the fact that Richardson is an ordinary back? There's so much I could say. So you tell all those people that want to look at me, look at what you've got. You're sitting on a mess. You've got a guy that doesn't give interviews except in other cities. I ask all the people in Cleveland, do you get the impression that Mr. Holmgren wants to be there? If you do, then tell me."

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Re: Keepin you on your toes , or steppin on peeps toes.

Unread postby leadpipe » Mon May 28, 2012 2:55 pm

If that piece of shit was still getting his hand greased he'd be telling us Richardson was the next big thing.

And his dislike for Holmgren has zero to do with him wanting or not wanting to be there. He dislikes him cause Holmgren took him off the payroll.

Period.

Things have been a trainwreck here for years and the "Outspoken Mr. Jim Brown" never had a thing to say.

Again, quite simple was Jim Browns motto, "Pay me and I'll say nice things about you."
leadpipe
The Reverend

Re: Keepin you on your toes , or steppin on peeps toes.

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon May 28, 2012 3:18 pm

leadpipe wrote:Things have been a trainwreck here for years and the "Outspoken Mr. Jim Brown" never had a thing to say.

Again, quite simple was Jim Browns motto, "Pay me and I'll say nice things about you."

rack this take.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL