Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue May 22, 2012 7:19 pm

He's been writing the same damn cry-me-a-river article the last 2 weeks, each more of the same in more flowery prose. Blech.

Like Colt McCoy is the first person to be told one thing by his company and then have them do something else. There are tons of people in every job in every field that would love to only get "screwed over" like poor Colt (for a lot less money).

It's my fault for reading...

:violin

http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&action=blog&r=17&post_id=1148

Colt McCoy’s season ended with him being blown into LaLa Land by the cheap shot of Pittsburgh Steelers headhunter James Harrison.

Five months later, the sad truth is McCoy’s mind and emotions appear to be still frazzled. With good reason.

In his first comments since the Browns tried to trade for Robert Griffin III, inquired about the availability of Sam Bradford, and then drafted Brandon Weeden with the 22nd pick of the first round, McCoy sounded, frankly, defeated.

He tried to put up a good front, espousing the team-first attitude that makes him such a likeable guy and teammate. But you could see the hurt on his face and hear it in his voice, which cracked slightly on a few occasions. He is a real sympathetic figure now – another victim of the unforgiving machine that chews up quarterbacks in Cleveland.

I know pro football is a harsh business and no player is guaranteed anything. But McCoy’s last nine months have been a supreme test of character. He was given no offensive support on the field, had his concussion in the Pittsburgh game severely mishandled, and now is clinging to a disingenuous promise of a “fair” shot at keeping his old job even when the GM is saying “we want Brandon to be our guy.”


:/violin
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4300
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Tue May 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Geez, poor Colt. I just don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight knowing that he's competing with someone for his job. I just don't know what I'd do if I was ever in that position. I guess I'd get so stressed out that I would just lay all my cards on the table and walk away.

Grossi's playing out his stupid self centered resentment towards the Browns, and he's just not ready to give it up.
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Huron, OH
Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby LarsHancock » Tue May 22, 2012 11:02 pm

I got fired once from a job. While it pissed me off, I realized that if I didn't really suck at my job and deliver exceptionally poor results, I wouldn't have been fired.

Let's get Charles Darwin to weigh in on this if he has a free moment.
User avatar
LarsHancock
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:44 pm
Favorite Player: Armagnac
Least Favorite Player: Rumple Minze

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby justmebd » Wed May 23, 2012 6:36 am

Despite landing on his feet, Grossi has an ax to grind with the Holmgren front office and McCoy's situation gives him a convenient way of grinding said ax.

McCoy has gotten a raw deal from Cleveland, but you have to ask yourself a few questions:

1. Is McCoy justified in his view of the situation?

2. The Browns have failed to develop every QB drafted to the team since 1999, including McCoy. What makes anyone think Brandon Weeden will be any different?

We can sit here and debate which QB is better until we're blue in the face, but until question No. 2 is answered with some definitive form of a "yes, this time it IS different" you will be using your time about as well as the guy who spends his afternoon watching Monkey Porn on the Discovery Channel -- not that there's anything wrong with that.

We won't know if the blind squirrel finally found his nut until the season starts.
User avatar
justmebd
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Youngstown, OH
Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed May 23, 2012 9:06 am

justmebd wrote:2. The Browns have failed to develop every QB drafted to the team since 1999, including McCoy. What makes anyone think Brandon Weeden will be any different?


Respectfully... who gives a fuck?

How do we know that ANY QB will be any different? We don't. That goes for every rookie QB on every team in the league to some degree.

All we KNOW is that the last guy that already got his shot wasn't the answer. Weeden is at least an unknown.

Once we find out that he's not the answer too, then on to the next guy. Like you said, blind squirrel, nut.

The McCoy situation has almost nothing to do with Weeden and everything to do with Colt McCoy. The Browns didn't start off the offseason on a mission to get Brandon Weeden. They started off the offseason on a mission to replace Colt. Attempts to get Luck, RG3, and even Bradford evidence this.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4300
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby mattvan1 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:09 am

What Hey Tony! should be doing is digging deeper as to why the org has soured so much on McCoy beyond his on field performance. Walrus is on record as saying "40 starts" or some such blather for a proper eval.

Their disdain for Colt goes deeper than just being a crappy QB, IMO. There's some behind the scenes stuff that Grossi simply refuses to uncover because it doesn't fit his agenda.
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
User avatar
mattvan1
 
Posts: 3672
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:41 pm
Location: Houston

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby jb » Wed May 23, 2012 12:35 pm

Memo to Colt:

Shut up and go get your shine box, son.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby jb » Wed May 23, 2012 12:39 pm

justmebd wrote:
2. The Browns have failed to develop every QB drafted to the team since 1999, including McCoy. What makes anyone think Brandon Weeden will be any different?



- An all-drafted OL. The C, LT were # 1's, the RT a number 2.

- Trent Richardson, the best RB to enter the NFL is a half-decade who can do it all.

- The fact Weeden has no physical limitations unlike every QB we've had except DA, who was dumber than a box of hair and softer than Charman.

- An emerging Greg Little and more WR talent on the way in '13.

- A QB-centric organization as much as you may want to and validly criticize competance.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby justmebd » Wed May 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Respectfully... who gives a fuck?

[/quote]
EXACTLY
User avatar
justmebd
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Youngstown, OH
Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Wed May 23, 2012 12:52 pm

jb wrote:Memo to Colt:

Shut up and go get your shine box, son.


SD:

Daaaaaaam , but that was good.

The little Calf humper comes home , the requiem .
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby justmebd » Wed May 23, 2012 12:54 pm

jb wrote:
justmebd wrote:
2. The Browns have failed to develop every QB drafted to the team since 1999, including McCoy. What makes anyone think Brandon Weeden will be any different?



- An all-drafted OL. The C, LT were # 1's, the RT a number 2.

- Trent Richardson, the best RB to enter the NFL is a half-decade who can do it all.

- The fact Weeden has no physical limitations unlike every QB we've had except DA, who was dumber than a box of hair and softer than Charman.

- An emerging Greg Little and more WR talent on the way in '13.

- A QB-centric organization as much as you may want to and validly criticize competance.

All great points, can't argue with any of it. I've just reached the "Show Me The Championship!!" point with this organization.
User avatar
justmebd
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Youngstown, OH
Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby jb » Wed May 23, 2012 12:59 pm

justmebd wrote:
jb wrote:
justmebd wrote:
2. The Browns have failed to develop every QB drafted to the team since 1999, including McCoy. What makes anyone think Brandon Weeden will be any different?



- An all-drafted OL. The C, LT were # 1's, the RT a number 2.

- Trent Richardson, the best RB to enter the NFL is a half-decade who can do it all.

- The fact Weeden has no physical limitations unlike every QB we've had except DA, who was dumber than a box of hair and softer than Charman.

- An emerging Greg Little and more WR talent on the way in '13.

- A QB-centric organization as much as you may want to and validly criticize competance.

All great points, can't argue with any of it. I've just reached the "Show Me The Championship!!" point with this organization.



Then yous a waitin' Mofo.

Weeden is being tee'd up for success. Sure, the receiving core is meh to poor, but I don't see Darrin Chiaverini out there either (unless Cooper sticks) . Little isn't THAT bad and may actuallly produce. The rest are pretty brutal( although NessieSquatch reportedly made a nice catch yesterday :thumb up: ) , but with a # 1 pick you are not talking 1 year window without regieme change.

Weeden isn't going into a fight without waepons with that OL and TR.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 23, 2012 1:02 pm

I can't wait to drance on your grave around Octer 15 JB. It's gonna be hilarious, this shit is super-annual at this point.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed May 23, 2012 1:07 pm

mattvan1 wrote:What Hey Tony! should be doing is digging deeper as to why the org has soured so much on McCoy beyond his on field performance. Walrus is on record as saying "40 starts" or some such blather for a proper eval.

Their disdain for Colt goes deeper than just being a crappy QB, IMO. There's some behind the scenes stuff that Grossi simply refuses to uncover because it doesn't fit his agenda.


Could be that every time something doesn't go his way, he or his dad go whining to the press?

Where do you think Adam Shefter's report that the "Browns told Colt they wouldn't take a QB in the 1st round" came from?

Going public after the head shot, tales of how mean Daboll was... if he were my employee, I wouldn't like him much either. Can't trust the guy (or his family) to come to you first with his complaints, always goes straight to HR.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4300
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby justmebd » Wed May 23, 2012 1:08 pm

jb wrote:
justmebd wrote:
jb wrote:
justmebd wrote:
2. The Browns have failed to develop every QB drafted to the team since 1999, including McCoy. What makes anyone think Brandon Weeden will be any different?



- An all-drafted OL. The C, LT were # 1's, the RT a number 2.

- Trent Richardson, the best RB to enter the NFL is a half-decade who can do it all.

- The fact Weeden has no physical limitations unlike every QB we've had except DA, who was dumber than a box of hair and softer than Charman.

- An emerging Greg Little and more WR talent on the way in '13.

- A QB-centric organization as much as you may want to and validly criticize competance.

All great points, can't argue with any of it. I've just reached the "Show Me The Championship!!" point with this organization.



Then yous a waitin' Mofo.

Weeden is being tee'd up for success. Sure, the receiving core is meh to poor, but I don't see Darrin Chiaverini out there either (unless Cooper sticks) . Little isn't THAT bad and may actuallly produce. The rest are pretty brutal( although NessieSquatch reportedly made a nice catch yesterday :thumb up: ) , but with a # 1 pick you are not talking 1 year window without regieme change.

Weeden isn't going into a fight without waepons with that OL and TR.

Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for whoever takes snaps behind center, but I'm done getting "excited" about any QB or team before the season starts. I thought a soft schedule last year would give us an outside chance at least posting a .500 record and we all saw how that went.

I am approaching this season with cautious optimism, but I refuse to get sucked in to any kind of hype for any player.
User avatar
justmebd
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Youngstown, OH
Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed May 23, 2012 1:17 pm

justmebd wrote:Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for whoever takes snaps behind center, but I'm done getting "excited" about any QB or team before the season starts.


A wise policy. Nothing to get excited about until there is.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4300
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed May 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
mattvan1 wrote:What Hey Tony! should be doing is digging deeper as to why the org has soured so much on McCoy beyond his on field performance. Walrus is on record as saying "40 starts" or some such blather for a proper eval.

Their disdain for Colt goes deeper than just being a crappy QB, IMO. There's some behind the scenes stuff that Grossi simply refuses to uncover because it doesn't fit his agenda.


Could be that every time something doesn't go his way, he or his dad go whining to the press?

Where do you think Adam Shefter's report that the "Browns told Colt they wouldn't take a QB in the 1st round" came from?

Going public after the head shot, tales of how mean Daboll was... if he were my employee, I wouldn't like him much either. Can't trust the guy (or his family) to come to you first with his complaints, always goes straight to HR.


This.

I don't understand why Grossi or anyone is acting like the Browns were "mean" to Colt and somehow did him wrong. Makes no sense. The dude was given 20 starts to prove he's the man for the job and he didn't.

Why anyone thinks that the Browns owe Colt a damn thing is beyond me. Raw Deal?! Fuck that noise. He had a chance and didn't take it.

Do you think that Heckert might have liked having a stud QB on the roster already and using that #22 on a stud WR instead of another QB? But colt goes whining about every damn thing to the press and the narative is how mean and unfair the Browns were to him. What the fuck? Do other organizations get portrayed that way?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Wed May 23, 2012 5:40 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:
mattvan1 wrote:What Hey Tony! should be doing is digging deeper as to why the org has soured so much on McCoy beyond his on field performance. Walrus is on record as saying "40 starts" or some such blather for a proper eval.

Their disdain for Colt goes deeper than just being a crappy QB, IMO. There's some behind the scenes stuff that Grossi simply refuses to uncover because it doesn't fit his agenda.


Could be that every time something doesn't go his way, he or his dad go whining to the press?

Where do you think Adam Shefter's report that the "Browns told Colt they wouldn't take a QB in the 1st round" came from?

Going public after the head shot, tales of how mean Daboll was... if he were my employee, I wouldn't like him much either. Can't trust the guy (or his family) to come to you first with his complaints, always goes straight to HR.


This.

I don't understand why Grossi or anyone is acting like the Browns were "mean" to Colt and somehow did him wrong. Makes no sense. The dude was given 20 starts to prove he's the man for the job and he didn't.

Why anyone thinks that the Browns owe Colt a damn thing is beyond me. Raw Deal?! Fuck that noise. He had a chance and didn't take it.

Do you think that Heckert might have liked having a stud QB on the roster already and using that #22 on a stud WR instead of another QB? But colt goes whining about every damn thing to the press and the narative is how mean and unfair the Browns were to him. What the fuck? Do other organizations get portrayed that way?


SD:

Other fanbases aren't littered with fans so ignorant and stupid , when polled that 60 percent wanted a Texas calf humper over RG3 and Flynn as their QB.

Grossi is pandering to those Jed Clampetts and Elli mays fools that make up this fan base , because it causes problems for the Browns.

The second string QB is not news , that he's wasting time taking snaps in front of the real starter however is an event.


SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu May 24, 2012 10:27 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:SD:

Other fanbases aren't littered with fans so ignorant and stupid , when polled that 60 percent wanted a Texas calf humper over RG3 and Flynn as their QB.

Grossi is pandering to those Jed Clampetts and Elli mays fools that make up this fan base , because it causes problems for the Browns.

The second string QB is not news , that he's wasting time taking snaps in front of the real starter however is an event.


SoulDawg


Every fanbase is littered with ignorant and stupid fans.

I also don't buy the validity of that Colt-over-RG3 poll on PD. There are ways to manipulate those polls. Like some Colt-boy erasing his cookies and voting 200 times. I know there are still Colt-fans out there, but I'd think it more around 15-20%. I can't think of anyone I know personally that thinks Colt should still be the starting QB.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4300
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Thu May 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:SD:

Other fanbases aren't littered with fans so ignorant and stupid , when polled that 60 percent wanted a Texas calf humper over RG3 and Flynn as their QB.

Grossi is pandering to those Jed Clampetts and Elli mays fools that make up this fan base , because it causes problems for the Browns.

The second string QB is not news , that he's wasting time taking snaps in front of the real starter however is an event.


SoulDawg


Every fanbase is littered with ignorant and stupid fans.

I also don't buy the validity of that Colt-over-RG3 poll on PD. There are ways to manipulate those polls. Like some Colt-boy erasing his cookies and voting 200 times. I know there are still Colt-fans out there, but I'd think it more around 15-20%. I can't think of anyone I know personally that thinks Colt should still be the starting QB.



SD:

Its like after Nixon was impeached , nobody admitted voting for him either.
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu May 24, 2012 11:14 pm

SoulDawg74 wrote:SD:

Its like after Nixon was impeached , nobody admitted voting for him either.


All right, that's just damn funny.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4300
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri May 25, 2012 5:41 pm

13 years of hilarious suck, but NOW they've got it all figured out. We're on the right track.

Christ..... I hope so.

/Colt1911.jpg
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Sat May 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:13 years of hilarious suck, but NOW they've got it all figured out. We're on the right track.

Christ..... I hope so.

/Colt1911.jpg



SD:

fat chance so long as Colt is breathing and occupting a Bowns uniform at he same time .


SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat May 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Who gives a shit if Colt is the backup QB? What real difference does that make?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:05 pm

motherscratcher wrote:Who gives a shit if Colt is the backup QB? What real difference does that make?



Sd:

It means we're one injury snap away from back to going nowhere.


SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat May 26, 2012 4:08 pm

SoulDawg74 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:Who gives a shit if Colt is the backup QB? What real difference does that make?



Sd:

It means we're one injury snap away from back to going nowhere.


SoulDawg


Well yeah, sure, but isn't that pretty much the same case no matter who the back up to Weeden would be?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:35 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:Who gives a shit if Colt is the backup QB? What real difference does that make?



Sd:

It means we're one injury snap away from back to going nowhere.


SoulDawg


Well yeah, sure, but isn't that pretty much the same case no matter who the back up to Weeden would be?



SD:

Thats as far from the truth as you can get .

Colt is wasting reps which should go to Weeden , Wallace doesn't need reps , which allows you to develop a TJ yates type prospect , , a protege who gives you more of what Weeden brings to the table and less of what Mccoy doesn't bring to the table .

Colt is needy Wallace is not , Lewis has a better arm and would have been promoted last year thru natural progression if not for the mandate to suck with Colt come hell or high water .

Moreover we have a stupid fan base which would cause a distraction waiting for the little bitch to exhale .

He couldn't bring a baloney sandwich in trade last April , and you couldn't pay a team to take him .

Cut him and cut the bullshit out entirely, and develop a stable who can play behind Weeden so we can keep truckin thru hell or high water .

There is no place for the little worthless calf humpin fuck .

He was gifted a job as a the GM's pet monkey and blew his cookies all over the floor .

The guy interviewing now is a bitter little broken bitch , pissed at his damn self
and looking for sympathy , instead of looking evrybody in the eye and vowing to make them all regret giving up on him .

Cut him and clear the deck of all the Bull shit.


SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat May 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Meh, backup QB. It doesn't matter. Who gives a fuck.

I don't disagree with anything you wrote, except for the impression that I get that you think it matters.

The only thing I could see that might make A difference is the remote possibility that we could turn Colt into Flynn 2.0 and eventually get something for him. That remote possibility alone makes him slightly more valuable than Wallace, which is slightly more valuable than zero.

And before you lose your shit SD, realize 2 things. I don't really give a shit either way who the backup QB is, and not everyone is a genius like you. So, even if you know that Colt is worthless, doesn't mean that everyone else does.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby jerryroche » Sat May 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Lotsa unnecessary hate for McCoy. The kid is busting his hump for the Browns, and has been since the day he was drafted.

Is it his fault that he doesn't have all the physical tools necessary to be a top-tier QB? No.
Is it his fault he was drafted by the Browns and inserted as the top QB? No.
Is it his fault he's "taking up a spot on the roster"? No.

"Little bitch"? "Little calf-humpin fuck"? Way, way, way out of line.

The kid is being paid to do his best whenever he dons an orange-and-brown uni. That's what he's doing, and he should be commended for his attitude and his courage, not made the butt of hate-mongers like SD.
jerryroche
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:54 pm
Location: Strongsville, Ohio
Favorite Player: Ol' No.32
Least Favorite Player: Black & gold

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Sat May 26, 2012 8:29 pm

jerryroche wrote:Lotsa unnecessary hate for McCoy. The kid is busting his hump for the Browns, and has been since the day he was drafted.

Is it his fault that he doesn't have all the physical tools necessary to be a top-tier QB? No.
Is it his fault he was drafted by the Browns and inserted as the top QB? No.
Is it his fault he's "taking up a spot on the roster"? No.

"Little bitch"? "Little calf-humpin fuck"? Way, way, way out of line.

The kid is being paid to do his best whenever he dons an orange-and-brown uni. That's what he's doing, and he should be commended for his attitude and his courage, not made the butt of hate-mongers like SD.


SD:

People hated on Hillis the most productive player since our return , because he wanted to be paid , but since he was a Mangina pick and not a Heckert Philly butt boy , he was dogged degraded and run out of town as a malcontent in the manner they attempted to do with cribbs , before the fan noise got them straight .

Yes Hillis played his hand poorly , but as the Browns have averaged a 12 millin plus cap carry over and hadn't even bumped their cap there was room to easily sign this kid and we would have had harmony last year and a backfield of Hilis and Tr this year .

Butt because the Texas calf humper is a fan darling and holmgrens personal pet monkey , we have to perfume his putrid play .

The guy doens't belong on an NFL roster , he set back this franchise a year ,along with Holmgren who ignorantly treated a worthless backup, who can't throw an NFL ball , like he was Joe Montana .

Enough

The kid couldn't fetch a big mac and fries when offered as trade bait .

To not even look at Newton and pass on evry other QB in last years draft for the likes of that squat , who now takes away reps from the only viable legit QB since Kosar to turn this thing around , is plain fucking stupid .

He's dead to me .

The Browns should bury that corpse and move on.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat May 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Holy Fuck. They picked a QB IN THE FIRST ROUND this year. Colt is a backup if anything.

And you're still posting about Cam Fucking Newton.

:hic:

Who give a flying fuck who the backup QB is?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Sat May 26, 2012 9:24 pm

motherscratcher wrote:Holy Fuck. They picked a QB IN THE FIRST ROUND this year. Colt is a backup if anything.

And you're still posting about Cam Fucking Newton.

:hic:

Who give a flying fuck who the backup QB is?



SD:

If your a Cleveland fan you do .

As our starters to date haven't been that great .

Moreover we've been inordinantely snakebit by injuries , so the backups arond here damn near play as much as the starters.

The jets backup is more famous than the starter , Tom brady's backup Casell posted 11 wins and got them into the playoffs , while Peyton Mannings backups won one game .

The Bears lost a playoff birth when Cutler went down and they chose not to upgrade that spot,that dicision cost the GM his job.

The Raiduhs had to use two number one picks to get a starter to try and keep alive a playoff run when al Davis died , when left with Eboller and Tatoo as their only choice.

Its important that Weeden is backed up with the best guy we can sign , as this team is better , and any momentum gained won't be spoiled and loss from more putrid Mccoy type suck
and that he's 137 himself , so a longterm guy after Weeden should allways be on our mindset..

If you weren't a pussy sharing Colts tampons you'd understand this .

That you claim its unimportant is a veiled disguise to hide your colt support , just be honest and real and come correct that your unreasonable position is only because you want this bitch still on the roster .

He sucks and so does your childs notions that backup is unimportant .

Your claim is hereby summarily dismissed, on its flat out ignorance.


SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat May 26, 2012 9:40 pm

No dumbass, backups matter... CLEVELAND'S BACKUP in 2012 doesn't matter.

But OK, I'm on board with your awesome plan. Cleveland should sign the best backup for Weeden that they can possibly sign. Otherwise they might not make the playoffs if Weeden goes down.

Thanks for slapping Colt's cock out of my mouth with that last post because I totally have been all over his tip until you showed me the light right there. I don't know what I was thinking.

There are so many huge Colt McCoy fans on these boards right now. Keep fighting the good fight against all the stupid Colt supporters SD.

You're doing God's work.

Cam Newton
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby Spin » Sat May 26, 2012 10:00 pm

motherscratcher wrote:Who gives a shit if Colt is the backup QB? What real difference does that make?


It means as soon as Weeden hikes up 3 INT's in a game, half the fuckin city is going to start screaming for Colt. And I don't think I could stomach another Couch-Holcomb clusterfuck. Or another "cheering because he's hurt"/"cheering for the next guy" scene played out on national TV.

Local sports TV/rags/radio is shitty enough without regurgitating that argument.
User avatar
Spin
 
Posts: 2917
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:16 am
Location: the burbs of Akron
Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat May 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Spin wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:Who gives a shit if Colt is the backup QB? What real difference does that make?


It means as soon as Weeden hikes up 3 INT's in a game, half the fuckin city is going to start screaming for Colt. And I don't think I could stomach another Couch-Holcomb clusterfuck. Or another "cheering because he's hurt"/"cheering for the next guy" scene played out on national TV.

Local sports TV/rags/radio is shitty enough without regurgitating that argument.


Again, who gives a fuck?

What difference does it make what the asshats calling Chaz Booms are saying? It makes no difference.

And if it does make a difference then the organization is beyond hope anyway.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Sun May 27, 2012 8:36 am

motherscratcher wrote:
Spin wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:Who gives a shit if Colt is the backup QB? What real difference does that make?


It means as soon as Weeden hikes up 3 INT's in a game, half the fuckin city is going to start screaming for Colt. And I don't think I could stomach another Couch-Holcomb clusterfuck. Or another "cheering because he's hurt"/"cheering for the next guy" scene played out on national TV.

Local sports TV/rags/radio is shitty enough without regurgitating that argument.


Again, who gives a fuck?

What difference does it make what the asshats calling Chaz Booms are saying? It makes no difference.

And if it does make a difference then the organization is beyond hope anyway.



SD:

The Chicago Bears learned their lesson , and signed Campbell to backup Cutler so they wouldn't be derailed by shoddy QB play if they're in the hut again this year which is likely .

The Browns were derailed by shitty QB play from being respectable having lost a half dozen games by less than a TD whileaveraging a league low 13 points a game .

So your sumb ass does not think its important that they do all they can do to keep it going and be as far removed from the architect of that clusterfuck , your little calf humpin butt buddy Colty , because you just luv the little feller and can't part with him .


So you flap your jacks just like a stoopid triflin know nothin ho trying to hide her ignorance by pulling her dress up and showin her pussy ," that the backup QB spot is not important ." when what you really mean is can we just quit pickin on my baby .

Just shut the fuck up and go jack off with your Colty bobblehead and quit jackin your jaws up and down over this and sounding dumber and dumber with each reply .

McCoy is a lightnig rod , no good can come from his presense not with a fan base even dumber than you waiting and mooning and pining over his chance to return .


SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun May 27, 2012 9:28 am

You have farts in your head.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby Prosecutor » Sun May 27, 2012 10:01 am

SoulDawg, nobody is mooning and pining over Colt and praying he gets another shot. The fan base is excited about Weeden and TR. Like Hiko said, nobody wants to see last year's offense trotted out there again. Everyone is ready to move on.

Colt is not going to be a distraction or a lightening rod. He'll show up, put in his work, say the right things (even if his voice cracks a bit, but so what?), and if he gets a chance to play due to injury he'll pretty much do what he did last year except the results may be better due to TR and a better supporting cast plus more familiarity with the WCO.

My read is that you think Wallace is the better QB and you're also partial to black QBs but you think Wallace is going to get shafted because Holmgren pulled rank to draft McCoy and his ego is invested in the pick. So you want to see McCoy get cut to clear the way for Seneca.

Like Jerry Roache said, McCoy has done nothing to deserve being called a bitch or whatever. He got thrown in to start as a rookie without preparation and contributed to huge wins over the Patriots and Saints. Last year he had no running game, a poor OL, and drop prone WRs with no speed. It's not his fault that his father inserted himself into the picture after the Browns stupidly sent Colt back into the game against the Steelers with a concussion because nobody noticed him taking a monster shot. If Colt were my kid I'd probably call out the team, too. He could have suffered irreversible brain damage if he'd taken another hit.

There's also no point in belittling other posters just because they aren't screaming for McCoy to be cut immediately and are willing to have him around as the backup QB this year if that's what the coaching staff decides.

And if Weeden starts the opener and throws three picks against the Eagles, nobody is going to be howling for McCoy to start the next game.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers
 
Posts: 2889
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 11:59 am

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Sun May 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Prosecutor wrote:SoulDawg, nobody is mooning and pining over Colt and praying he gets another shot. The fan base is excited about Weeden and TR. Like Hiko said, nobody wants to see last year's offense trotted out there again. Everyone is ready to move on.

Colt is not going to be a distraction or a lightening rod. He'll show up, put in his work, say the right things (even if his voice cracks a bit, but so what?), and if he gets a chance to play due to injury he'll pretty much do what he did last year except the results may be better due to TR and a better supporting cast plus more familiarity with the WCO.

My read is that you think Wallace is the better QB and you're also partial to black QBs but you think Wallace is going to get shafted because Holmgren pulled rank to draft McCoy and his ego is invested in the pick. So you want to see McCoy get cut to clear the way for Seneca.

Like Jerry Roache said, McCoy has done nothing to deserve being called a bitch or whatever. He got thrown in to start as a rookie without preparation and contributed to huge wins over the Patriots and Saints. Last year he had no running game, a poor OL, and drop prone WRs with no speed. It's not his fault that his father inserted himself into the picture after the Browns stupidly sent Colt back into the game against the Steelers with a concussion because nobody noticed him taking a monster shot. If Colt were my kid I'd probably call out the team, too. He could have suffered irreversible brain damage if he'd taken another hit.

There's also no point in belittling other posters just because they aren't screaming for McCoy to be cut immediately and are willing to have him around as the backup QB this year if that's what the coaching staff decides.

And if Weeden starts the opener and throws three picks against the Eagles, nobody is going to be howling for McCoy to start the next game.


SD:

Fuck what you imagine think you see , your wrong.

The only color I see is Brown and orange and White .

I supported Hillis because he was good , when all the fuckheads wanted him gone , over Hardesty Smith and whoever .

Couch over A Killme , McNabb Culpeper and the Rickey Williams deal because I thought he'd be the best QB for the Browns .

I supported Newton over all the other dandies because evrybody else was flat out fucking wrong about his skillset and stood alone in defense of my position which was completely validated.

I had rated him number 1A to Luck who I rated number one in the draft year he should have come out in rather than waste another year in school.

I rated Luck #1 over RG3 by a whisker only because of more experience having run his system longer and with his coaches background , but I was the first to say RG3 was worth three number ones same as Luck when others laughed in derision over my claims .

You respond as a naive child in Mothers responses to me .

How he feels and how he's perceived to be treated is more prevalent in this fan base than you think , and its exactly why the Browns feel the need to enact this dog and pony show farce , so the Colt fans won't think they're little baby was done wrong .

I said in 2010 he did not deserve 2011 exclusively and we should draft QB .

I was right on all counts , and I'm right now in this regard about the poor helpless toy .

Wallace is a better backup option btw ,more arm and more experience and a backup who knows his place is to promote Weeden , while Colt still thinks he should be allowed to compete..

Soon as he started the 8 man in the box defenses stopped , because he has a fucking arm .

Neither Colt nor Wallace is anytype long term answer however so don't start with that shit..

However Wallace needs no reps , while colt is needy and a backstabbing whinny little snitch who will stir up trouble with an eager press who feeds an ignorant fan base.
( where you think the Colt was told the Browns won't draft a QB to compete with Colt Bullshit came from )

The day both are gone we'll be a better team .

In the meantime Colt must be stopped from taking away reps from the starter , Weeden should be established as the man just like RG3 Luck and Peyton manning , and development reps should go to the future while Wallace holds down the immediate backup spot , as he needs no reps and the scraps can be split amongst the rest.

Colt has the worst arm of all the QB's , he's a bitter backstabbin bitch , that has leaked out controversial secrets about the Browns dealings and his departure is more beneficial to this team progressing and healing and coming together behind Weeden than his aquisition , never mind holding pressers for the backup where he can whine about this being his chance at an offseason to learn the offense , see (Newton Dalton and their standing starts in counter to all of that.).

So I herby dismiss you and your comments as ignorant and irrelevant , and unworthy trash , trying to paint me as some racist , when I'm simply stating this Mutha fucka is not good enough to be wearing my colors the same position I've maintained since year end of 2010, when he threw away the job tossing picks like Hallowen candy while looking like a homeless wretch underperforming in the cold.

He did nothing end of 2010 to deserve an exclusive no competition deal in 2011 an ignorant policy enacted by Holmgren to promote and guard his pet , which has since been rescinded,,after the damage was done as he was the reason we were hobbled offensively and performed so poorly last year overall , while everybody else but him was blamed for his inefficiencies inept play and pitiful arm which allowed defenses to stack us and rack us .

Only a fool would want to sit thru more of that , or a GM vested in salvaging the waste by- product which has become of his little pet monkey .

He stinks , he brought this team down , and he deserves every bit of righteous blame and derision for his part .

The grownup version of Colts play , not that pablum white wash swill you and mother are all too happy to suck on lap up and slobber down your chins like two cum drinking sluts.


Next .

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby jb » Sun May 27, 2012 6:42 pm

jerryroche wrote:Lotsa unnecessary hate for McCoy. The kid is busting his hump for the Browns, and has been since the day he was drafted.

Is it his fault that he doesn't have all the physical tools necessary to be a top-tier QB? No.
Is it his fault he was drafted by the Browns and inserted as the top QB? No.
Is it his fault he's "taking up a spot on the roster"? No.

"Little bitch"? "Little calf-humpin fuck"? Way, way, way out of line.

The kid is being paid to do his best whenever he dons an orange-and-brown uni. That's what he's doing, and he should be commended for his attitude and his courage, not made the butt of hate-mongers like SD.



SD had been unecessarily hating failed players on line for over a decades.

Consistent as Phil kicking an XP.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun May 27, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm not gonna debate you SoulDawg.

I'm not gonna sit here...

...and debate.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sun May 27, 2012 10:05 pm

motherscratcher wrote:I'm not gonna debate you SoulDawg.

I'm not gonna sit here...

...and debate.


lofl

There is no debating SD....there is only his lunacy
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby Prosecutor » Mon May 28, 2012 9:47 am

colt is needy and a backstabbing whinny little snitch who will stir up trouble with an eager press who feeds an ignorant fan base...he's a bitter backstabbin bitch , that has leaked out controversial secrets about the Browns dealings and his departure is more beneficial to this team progressing and healing..


Yeah, it's tough to debate someone who is delusional. Controversial secrets?
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers
 
Posts: 2889
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 11:59 am

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Mon May 28, 2012 11:49 am

Prosecutor wrote:
colt is needy and a backstabbing whinny little snitch who will stir up trouble with an eager press who feeds an ignorant fan base...he's a bitter backstabbin bitch , that has leaked out controversial secrets about the Browns dealings and his departure is more beneficial to this team progressing and healing..


Yeah, it's tough to debate someone who is delusional. Controversial secrets?



SD:

Concussion gate , the treatmentof the poor little babee by those evil henchman Mangina and Dabol over them being made to draft and use Homies pet Monkey , and the inside info from Shaefter over Mccoy being told the Browns wouln't draft a QB , .

Where you think that came from Poindexter .

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Mon May 28, 2012 12:10 pm

jb wrote:
jerryroche wrote:Lotsa unnecessary hate for McCoy. The kid is busting his hump for the Browns, and has been since the day he was drafted.

Is it his fault that he doesn't have all the physical tools necessary to be a top-tier QB? No.
Is it his fault he was drafted by the Browns and inserted as the top QB? No.
Is it his fault he's "taking up a spot on the roster"? No.

"Little bitch"? "Little calf-humpin fuck"? Way, way, way out of line.

The kid is being paid to do his best whenever he dons an orange-and-brown uni. That's what he's doing, and he should be commended for his attitude and his courage, not made the butt of hate-mongers like SD.



SD had been unecessarily hating failed players on line for over a decades.

Consistent as Phil kicking an XP.


SD:

Colt is not a complete failure , he was inaprobriately gifted a job , by a delusional GM/pseodo owner who wanted to enhance his image as a some great QB guru and eclipse his mentor Walsh , by duplicating the third round discovery of Joe Montanna.

Despite your new tough on players personna JB your still soft and could never make the hard dicisions on who or who not can play .

Yeah you kicked all in on Hillis , but thats because you didn't like his attitude , that kid still can produce though , so you let your emotions rule your reason .

Unfortunatley for me , I've had to be the one to seperate the head from the bodies of many a weeping fan boi and on Colt this is no different.


Heckert would not have drafted him where he was picked , nor would he have completely ignored the QB position in 2011 accept for direct orders by Holmgren to give his pet an exclusive .

His presence is a disgrace , its why Waalace never boight in and why his attitude is completely different with Weeden , than in his opinion of the little hump.

We have no QB so long as this kid plays , we drafted his replacement which should have been done in 2011 .

We wasted a year on rudy , and we should not waste reps Weeden should be getting as we Taylor a specific system to his skill set .

Moreover we should use the time Walace doesn't need in reps and see if we have another player on this roster who can give us more of what we lose should weeden go down , and less of what Colt can't provide.

End the farce , cut the distarction , and upgrade the backup position beyond what either Wallace or McCoy can provide someone closr to Weeden and the skill set we need to compete .

He simply is not good enough , and his presence as a distarction outweighs his 20 games experience .

Which is the saddest part of all .

This is not about a kid not getting a fair shot , this is about a kid shittin his shot down his pants legs , while the stench threatens to permeate into the rest of the roster.

Colt McCoy is an abortion which never should have happenned , he can't play .

We drafted his replacement to upgrade the position .

How long would Chivareni be allowed to parade around in front of Blackmon , or Travis prentice in front of TR .

McCoy is Dorsey in front of Weeden , not only should he not be the starter , he's really not good enough for the roster .

Thats the true hard unvarnished truth , .

We're a btter team when he's gone and replaced with more talent to provide depth , without the distraction.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon May 28, 2012 3:17 pm

We all know Colt doesn't have it.

We knew this last season when many of us were calling for RG3 or Luck.

He's a backup QB in this league, period.

There's no reason to melt down and pin him as the Anti-Christ of this football team. There's too many others far more deserving of that title imo.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6372
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Mon May 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Triple-S wrote:We all know Colt doesn't have it.

We knew this last season when many of us were calling for RG3 or Luck.

He's a backup QB in this league, period.

There's no reason to melt down and pin him as the Anti-Christ of this football team. There's too many others far more deserving of that title imo.


Like Oneil Cousins, that dude is definitely the Antichrist. Stupid name, too.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
User avatar
Gradysmanldy
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:58 pm
Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Re: Grossi Is Just Flat Awful

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon May 28, 2012 8:00 pm

SoulDawg74 wrote:
Prosecutor wrote:
colt is needy and a backstabbing whinny little snitch who will stir up trouble with an eager press who feeds an ignorant fan base...he's a bitter backstabbin bitch , that has leaked out controversial secrets about the Browns dealings and his departure is more beneficial to this team progressing and healing..


Yeah, it's tough to debate someone who is delusional. Controversial secrets?



SD:

Concussion gate , the treatmentof the poor little babee by those evil henchman Mangina and Dabol over them being made to draft and use Homies pet Monkey , and the inside info from Shaefter over Mccoy being told the Browns wouln't draft a QB , .

Where you think that came from Poindexter .

SoulDawg


We should scratch concussion-gate (and we should scratch putting a fucking 'gate' on the end of any controversy or so-called conspiracy in general ;-) The concussion thing was no state secret. The Browns and their entire staff fucked that up publicly when everyone else in the building and the millions watching from home could have diagnosed that brain trauma.

That was embarrassing and the only thing more embarrassing is questioning whether or not the dude had sustained a head injury, advanced doctoral degree or not.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22662
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson


Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ybot and 3 guests

Who is online

In total there are 4 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: ybot and 3 guests