Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

All-Rookie selections

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

All-Rookie selections

Unread postby Prosecutor » Wed May 23, 2012 9:24 am

Kyrie unanimously selected to the NBA All-Rookie first team by NBA coaches. TT made second team.

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/releases/a ... 20522.html

Kyrie was a no-brainer but I was a little surprised TT made it, especially the fact that two coaches voted him for the first team. In all 14 of the 29 coaches had him first or second team. Coaches can't vote for their own players. They must have seen something we're not seeing (well, some of us anyway). Or maybe it was just the worst draft class of all time.

Other names of interest; Biyombo got 2 votes for second team and Kantor got one. Derrick Williams tied with TT.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Re: All-Rookie selections

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 23, 2012 9:41 am

YAY!!! TOP 11 Rookies per coaches that don't care!!!!!

I DARE YOU TO GO LOOK AT THE ALL DEFENSE SECOND TEAM!!!! IT'S EVEN DUMBER!!!!!!

Fucking Troll.

Kill. Your. Self. No posts in months, but the first second you can touch yourself to Tristan Thompson you come storming back.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby ajunior148 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:54 am

Well I certainly missed what ^ is about.
ajunior148

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:59 am

You mean Pros/thebiggesttrollever here.

Fucking piece of shit hasn't made a basketball post that didn't occur on the same time TT had his once every three weeks ten rebound game since about November. Same cunt that spent 2000 words here explaining that TT was Rodman and the same cunt that literally hasn't posted a single thing not meant to do nothing more than get people to pay attention to his exptrapolation load off bullshit in two years.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Love child of shawn kemp » Wed May 23, 2012 12:02 pm

All of the other stuff aside, I could not be happier for TT. They had a pic of the certificate he gets for 2nd team and I dare say, it is suitable for framing.
Love child of shawn kemp

Favorite Player: Flash Gordon
Least Favorite Player: TWofA

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed May 23, 2012 12:26 pm

^^That comment is absolutely wonderful.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby jb » Wed May 23, 2012 12:52 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:YAY!!! TOP 11 Rookies per coaches that don't care!!!!!

I DARE YOU TO GO LOOK AT THE ALL DEFENSE SECOND TEAM!!!! IT'S EVEN DUMBER!!!!!!

Fucking Troll.

Kill. Your. Self. No posts in months, but the first second you can touch yourself to Tristan Thompson you come storming back.

Worm never made NBA 2nd team all rookie. So factualy TT is ahead of Rodman right now.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby jb » Wed May 23, 2012 12:55 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:You mean Pros/thebiggesttrollever here.

Fucking piece of shit hasn't made a basketball post that didn't occur on the same time TT had his once every three weeks ten rebound game since about November. Same cunt that spent 2000 words here explaining that TT was Rodman and the same cunt that literally hasn't posted a single thing not meant to do nothing more than get people to pay attention to his exptrapolation load off bullshit in two years.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/tristan_t_thompson/

He'll always have that monster February to remember!

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/bismack_biyombo/
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Again, I'll take a guy that can dunk (seriously, have you ever watched TT try and do this...) and a PF that cannot play offense is far <<<<< than a C that can't.

Not to mention that Bismack didn't have the benefit of playing in anything but a Jr. league in Spain for one year, was considered far more raw than TT and also is a far better defender. And I'll take a center that can't score over a PF that can't every single day of the week.

Again, watch the fucking games.

And if the Bobcats get Anthony Davis, the Bismack/Davis front-line is going to be ridiculous on D.

And my point has always been of the raw upside picks I like Bismack's upside 100x better, never that I would have picked him, Vala was the obvious pick.

But hey, keep on trolling like Pros. Pretty sure the Indians board is open for ya.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Prosecutor » Wed May 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Can you believe that only 2 of 29 NBA head coaches thought Biyombo deserved to be 2nd team All-Rookie? He got totally jobbed. Maybe they haven't heard about his tremendous upside. Or his monster February.

Hey, didn't Eyenga play in Spain, too? Does that mean he's going to be really good?
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 23, 2012 2:24 pm

You still can't read you dumbfuck, Biyombo barely even played in Spain, he played a single year in the junior league and was the rawest prospect in the draft in terms of time spent playing the game of basketball.

Now, I implore you to go check out the All-Defense votes, where Boozer got a 2nd team vote, Iggy didn't make either team, Ibaka made first team (a guy who gets 25 minutes a night because he isn't as good a defender as Nick Collison), the defensive player of the year made second team, etc.

Anyone with half of a brain fully understands that the Rookie and Defense team voting is the single dumbest thing in the entire NBA. It is the Golden Glove of the NBA....

But I'm glad it gave you chance a to post again you trolling because someone said the name "Tristan Thompson"
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby pup » Wed May 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Quit picking on the people that vote for this...3 of the top 5 are Hoop Nazi's.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby Prosecutor » Wed May 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Hey, I get it. Eeyore thinks he can do a better job picking the All-Rookie and All-Defensive teams than the NBA head coaches. I guess he's a better evaluator of talent than that crowd. Lucky we have him on our board to tell us who's really good so we don't have to depend on those know-nothings.

Does this thread remind anybody of those "Messing with Sasquatch" commercials?

Except in this case Sasquatch is totally harmless.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Yes, I certainly believe that the Coaches Intern's that filled out these sheets certainly showed great intelligence in doing things like voting Serge Ibaka (27 minutes a game, because he is the second best defending PF on his own team) onto the team AHEAD of Dwight Howard.

You know, or having Tyson Chandler barely make the team....

And of course there is this: http://chicago.sbnation.com/chicago-bul ... k-rose-nba

Not to mention that Iggy is the best perimeter defender in the league....

But hey, you know, I can't wait for you extensive posts in the MLB forum about the viability of winning a Gold Glove....

And there are tiny facts like Avery Bradley being a far better defender than Rondo at this point... and... stuff like that.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 23, 2012 5:12 pm

ANALYSIS FROM THE BEST NBA WRITER OUT THERE: http://nba-point-forward.si.com/2012/05 ... sive-team/
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed May 23, 2012 9:52 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:And there are tiny facts like Avery Bradley being a far better defender than Rondo at this point... and... stuff like that.

Truth. I was a Bradley fanboi wanting the Cavaliers to buy that pick from the Thunder.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby ajunior148 » Wed May 23, 2012 10:09 pm

You guys care about sports too much.

:pop:
ajunior148

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Naw, Pros shits on statistics, analytics, general brain activity and then sports. He's the fucking worst. Spent my entire career in analytics and if some cunt tried to get away with saying the shit he does they would be fired in about six seconds.

Not to mention that he is a troll.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Prosecutor » Thu May 24, 2012 7:12 am

ajunior148 wrote:You guys care about sports too much.

:pop:

That's completely untrue and I bitterly resent the implication. Now, can we please get back to discussing who got screwed on the NBA All-Defense selections?
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby Prosecutor » Thu May 24, 2012 7:29 am

OK, so if I'm following the reasoning here, the NBA head coaches voted for Dwight Howard as the first team All-Defensive center. (Sheesh, talk about a pick coming out of left field - what, did they throw darts at a board or something?). Anyway, a panel of 121 sportswriters and broadcasters disagreed and thought Tyson Chandler was the better defensive center this year. So we have a divergence of opinion.

So, let's conclude the coaches were wrong and the sportswriters/broadcasters were right. (Don't ask me why, just go with it. By the way, did Austin Carr get a vote? How about Fred?). Therefore, since the coaches got the All-Defensive picks wrong (well, one or two of them anyway), we can extrapolate and conclude they also got the All-Rookie picks wrong as well. Which means...(drum roll)....TT DOESN'T BELONG ON THE ALL-ROOKIE team!!! And Biyombo does because of his huge upside and that unforgettable monster February.

Hey, works for me. Glad we got that straightened out. Now, back to baseball.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby leadpipe » Thu May 24, 2012 8:33 am

Prosecutor wrote:OK, so if I'm following the reasoning here, the NBA head coaches voted for Dwight Howard as the first team All-Defensive center. (Sheesh, talk about a pick coming out of left field - what, did they throw darts at a board or something?). Anyway, a panel of 121 sportswriters and broadcasters disagreed and thought Tyson Chandler was the better defensive center this year. So we have a divergence of opinion.

So, let's conclude the coaches were wrong and the sportswriters/broadcasters were right. (Don't ask me why, just go with it. By the way, did Austin Carr get a vote? How about Fred?). Therefore, since the coaches got the All-Defensive picks wrong (well, one or two of them anyway), we can extrapolate and conclude they also got the All-Rookie picks wrong as well. Which means...(drum roll)....TT DOESN'T BELONG ON THE ALL-ROOKIE team!!! And Biyombo does because of his huge upside and that unforgettable monster February.

Hey, works for me. Glad we got that straightened out. Now, back to baseball.

Pros, you do realize that the number of head coaches that actually SEE that ballot, let alone take the time to fill it out is about zero.

"Mr. Spoelestra, could you take the time out of your playoff preperation to fill out these ballots for every award imaginable...."

And if you're going to argue Thompson over Biyombo, you need to see BOTH players for more than a few minutes. How many minutes did you watch Biyombo this year?
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:49 am

The sheer amount of relevance of second team All-Rookie (a vote that neither Biyombo or Thompson deserved... upside, skill, rawness are not what this vote should be... but keep arguing straw-man bullshit) in the NBA (again, this is not even voted on by the damn coaches) is approximately 0 or maybe even negative.

The problem is that you, king cunt troll of them all, showed up in this forum for the first time in months because you had a chance to troll about your favorite PF that cannot dunk (seriously, the kid CAN'T DUNK) or defend....

And BTW: way to pick about the fifth most egregious part of the All Defense team and only address that, but that's how you work.

If you followed the NBA, those that watch it nightly, those that write about it daily.... then you would understand what a joke this shit is.

Beyond that fact that interns vote for this shit (hey, coach Scott, care to fill out your bracket from your vacation? Or how about you Stan Van Gundy, you're about to get fired... please put some thought into this useless ballot) there is also the fact that coaches and players rarely ever actually watch games outside of those they play in.

They have Scouts and computers that break down tendencies for other teams, so they get some raw numbers (player x likes to go left from the right wing....) but beyond that they see other players a couple of times a year, that is it. The NBA schedule, like baseball's is ridiculous and these guys aren't spending their 2 nights a week off glued to the TV watching the Kings - Warriors, they are either catching up with family or working on coaching their own damn team.

No go the fuck back away troll, at least wait until next year to post only once a month when Tristan Thompson does some worthy of you slobbering all over his Canadian man-juice.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Prosecutor » Thu May 24, 2012 10:19 am

NBA coaches don't know who the best defensive players are because they don't watch the games and the scouting reports don't mention little details like that. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up. You're such a wonderful resource. They ought to pay you to post.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby jb » Thu May 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Prosecutor wrote:Can you believe that only 2 of 29 NBA head coaches thought Biyombo deserved to be 2nd team All-Rookie? He got totally jobbed. Maybe they haven't heard about his tremendous upside. Or his monster February?

Clearly NBA head coaches either don't WATCH THE FUCKING GAMES (tm) or undervalue the dunk which coincidentally makes BG an overrated underachiever & Biyombo a great prospect.

Only the ham & egger blogosphere gets it.

If ur gonna get out there to extremes, u might want to bring more than screaming "I think" laced with obscenities & random cherry picked blogs to the party. If u don't want to be a cartoon character that is.
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 24, 2012 1:00 pm

JB, you made a left when you meant to weave right, the Indians forum is up a bit for you to troll.

Tying yourself to Pros' trolling this board like the cunty fuck he is just because some interns voted TT to the single most meaningless thing in the entire NBA (somethign neither he nor Biyombo earned, again) is a little below even your standard.

And if you seriously don't understand how disconnected these players and coaches are from other teams you're also being deliberately fucking stupid.

But hey, those 2-3 times a year they play 'em!!!!

It's why great NBA coaching involves protecting and developing your team during the regular season and then in the playoffs becomes far more about the opponent.

And, if you were asking, I *know* plenty in the press and blogosphere watch WAY more games than coaches...

Now, if you kids want to continue calling for the Rodman style upside of a kid that can't dunk or defend, go right on ahead.... I'll let you two work that man-goo out of your systems on your own.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby JCoz » Thu May 24, 2012 1:48 pm

Come on E0 you're out in space here, next you are going to tell me the CFB Coaches poll is a sham....
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 24, 2012 1:51 pm

JCoz wrote:Come on E0 you're out in space here, next you are going to tell me the CFB Coaches poll is a sham....

/snicker
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07! » Thu May 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Can anyone explain this to me? There are 120 voters for All-NBA teams, which means a total of 240 votes for 1st team forwards. But LBJ = 118 votes, KD = 117 votes, Love = 16 votes, and Melo = 1 vote, for a total of 252 votes at forward. What am I missing? Is it possible that one of them got a 1st place vote at another position? They're all pretty versatile, but all were primarily forwards for 99% of the season.
CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07!

Favorite Player: Troy Smith
Least Favorite Player: Braylon/Hughes/Pryor

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Thu May 24, 2012 4:17 pm

CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07! wrote:Can anyone explain this to me? There are 120 voters for All-NBA teams, which means a total of 240 votes for 1st team forwards. But LBJ = 118 votes, KD = 117 votes, Love = 16 votes, and Melo = 1 vote, for a total of 252 votes at forward. What am I missing? Is it possible that one of them got a 1st place vote at another position? They're all pretty versatile, but all were primarily forwards for 99% of the season.

99% sure they voted Kevin Love as a center.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07! » Thu May 24, 2012 4:26 pm

He made the 2nd team as a forward and played forward for 99% of the season. And if he did get votes as a center, he woulda gotten a helluva lot more than 16 (Bynum got 33, Howard 75).

And that doesn't add up either way. Howard 75 votes, Bynum 33, Chandler 4 - that leaves 8 votes, assuming none of them went to Marc Gasol, Hibbert, Al Jefferson, KG, Duncan etc.

Something just doesn't make sense. Not sure why it bothers me so much.
CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07!

Favorite Player: Troy Smith
Least Favorite Player: Braylon/Hughes/Pryor

Unread postby JCoz » Thu May 24, 2012 5:56 pm

This is certainly time well spent gentlemen, carry on. The answer is somewhere in the numbers, I'm sure of it.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Best part of this entire thread is finding out Carmelo got a vote.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Prosecutor » Thu May 24, 2012 7:21 pm

CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07! wrote:Can anyone explain this to me? There are 120 voters for All-NBA teams, which means a total of 240 votes for 1st team forwards. But LBJ = 118 votes, KD = 117 votes, Love = 16 votes, and Melo = 1 vote, for a total of 252 votes at forward. What am I missing? Is it possible that one of them got a 1st place vote at another position? They're all pretty versatile, but all were primarily forwards for 99% of the season.

Haven't you been paying attention to this thread? When they let the towel boys fill out the ballots, sometimes they lose track of how many players they voted for and the numbers don't add up.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 24, 2012 7:27 pm

^ also too stupid to realize what is voted for by the media and what is voted for by the coaches, which suits a posters whose lone skill is trolling
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby OldDawg » Fri May 25, 2012 8:00 am

So, eye, let me get this straight....

Are you suggesting Prosecutor is a troll? I am trying to read between the lines.
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Unread postby jb » Fri May 25, 2012 9:04 am

Meh. Ur responding semi rationally so it's not fun trolling ur scotch induced faux rage anymore.

Of course I'm trolling. Here is what I think I know.

Both players are extremely challenged offensively. Neither could ave 20 ppg in a 40 & over special Olympics. If either ends up at Dale Davis ceiling I'd be stunned. They are both role players taken lotto. Boot. So this amuses me.

And while Spoelstra today isn't voting, Eric a decade ago probably is more the Joan. Methinks u bug out too much.
jb

Unread postby Prosecutor » Fri May 25, 2012 10:39 am

And if you're going to argue Thompson over Biyombo, you need to see BOTH players for more than a few minutes. How many minutes did you watch Biyombo this year?

You know, lead, that's a fair question. Just to clarify, this is the Biyombo who plays for the Charlotte Bobcats, right? The 7-59 Charlotte Bobcats, AKA the "Worst team in NBA history"? Yeah, thought so. Sorry to disappoint, but I didn't get around to watching 80 Bobcat games this year. Just didn't think watching the worst team ever was worth my time. I'll bet Eeyore watched them quite a bit, though.

However, I did watch the two games they played against the Cavs. BB logged 58 minutes and did OK for a rookie center. 20 points on 7 of 12 shooting, 13 boards and 5 blocks. Small sample but not bad for a 20-year-old. Maybe next year he'll crack the starting lineup.

Seeing as how I only caught 58 minutes of Bismack, I don't feel qualified to have an opinion about whether he is better than TT or not, or whether he will some day be better. I'm a little skeptical that a 6'9" center with no offensive skills has a big upside, but Eeyore is pretty smart so I'm willing to be open-minded.

So rather than "argue Thompson over Biyombo", as you mistakenly claimed I did, I just noted that the NBA head coaches named TT second team All-Rookie, and a couple of them voted to put him on the first team. Biyombo - well he got two votes for second team. Let me emphasize again, this is not my opinion. I defer to the NBA coaches on this.

Now there's some question on whether the coaches were actually filling out the ballots. That's a pretty normal response when people are confronted with inconvenient facts. They simply deny the facts.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri May 25, 2012 10:44 am

Biyombo took the starting job for the last third of the season.

Again, not only do you not watch the games, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO PLAYS FOR OTHER TEAMS.

I've explained 200 times my opinion on TT and Biyombo and why I prefer the better defending center, I'm over it. I've also explained 200 times I would have taken Vala.

And I've explained about 300 times your a cunt troll that does nothing here but waste bandwidth.

And keep trolling about your second team all NBA pile of shit....

Biyombo got <10minutes a game for the first chunk of the season, Diaw got traded and he got the starting gig, played well then hit the wall. That isn't all anything caliber, nor is a single thing A PF THAT CANNOT DUNK OR SHOOT OR DEFEND ONE ON ONE did.

I eagerly await the day you take that big black Canadian anaconda so deep down your throat you can't get it out and the world is spared from having you further leech off of its oxygen.

PS: no one on this board believes you watched more than three Cavs games, you can stop the multi-year frontin now.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri May 25, 2012 10:50 am

jb wrote:Meh. Ur responding semi rationally so it's not fun trolling ur scotch induced faux rage anymore.

Why in the fuck shold I be rational when I've explained, RATIONALLY, my opinion on the subject 200 times, only to continue to be completely ignored by the mouth breathing cunt that continues to troll this place?

He's never addressed a single point I have raised about TT or Biyombo's games outside of finding the magic numbers to turn TT into Rodman?

Why should I be expected to treat a mouth breathing troll rationally? He hasn't made a basketball post in half a year that didn't involve Tristan Thompson... because he is a troll and I'll treat him as such. Fuck, I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't end up banned for being a clear troll Whack Phisto style by the end of next season. And don't think for a moment he isn't the new Whack Phisto... EXACT same troll game.

For fuck's sake, just look as his response to Lead above? Where is there even a point in there? It's just an ejaculation of pseudo-talking points that aren't even cohesive.... straight troll.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Fri May 25, 2012 12:49 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Why in the fuck shold I be rational when I've explained, RATIONALLY, my opinion on the subject 200 times, only to continue to be completely ignored by the mouth breathing cunt that continues to troll this place?

If you keep banging your head against a brick wall, at some point its going to start to really hurt. Just let Pros ramble off on whatever he's on to this time, its not like anyone here actually takes him seriously.

And for the record and hindsight being 20/20, I would rather have had Leonard or Faried at 4 - reaching be damned.
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri May 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Faried was too much of a reach, but allegedly Kawhi was seriously in consideration (and I would have fully supported that pick).
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Fri May 25, 2012 2:18 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:
jb wrote:Meh. Ur responding semi rationally so it's not fun trolling ur scotch induced faux rage anymore.

Why in the fuck shold I be rational when I've explained, RATIONALLY, my opinion on the subject 200 times, only to continue to be completely ignored by the mouth breathing cunt that continues to troll this place?

He's never addressed a single point I have raised about TT or Biyombo's games outside of finding the magic numbers to turn TT into Rodman?

Why should I be expected to treat a mouth breathing troll rationally? He hasn't made a basketball post in half a year that didn't involve Tristan Thompson... because he is a troll and I'll treat him as such. Fuck, I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't end up banned for being a clear troll Whack Phisto style by the end of next season. And don't think for a moment he isn't the new Whack Phisto... EXACT same troll game.

For fuck's sake, just look as his response to Lead above? Where is there even a point in there? It's just an ejaculation of pseudo-talking points that aren't even cohesive.... straight troll.

Easy on ur Phist takes. He may be in the White House as Deputy Secretary of Lawn Sports soon.
jb

Unread postby OldDawg » Fri May 25, 2012 4:18 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Fucking Troll.
e0y2e3 wrote:You mean Pros/thebiggesttrollever here.
e0y2e3 wrote:But hey, keep on trolling like Pros.
e0y2e3 wrote:But I'm glad it gave you chance a to post again you trolling because someone said the name "Tristan Thompson"
e0y2e3 wrote:Not to mention that he is a troll.
e0y2e3 wrote:The problem is that you, king cunt troll of them all, showed up in this forum for the first time in months because you had a chance to troll about your favorite PF that cannot dunk (seriously, the kid CAN'T DUNK) or defend....
No go the fuck back away troll, at least wait until next year to post only once a month when Tristan Thompson does some worthy of you slobbering all over his Canadian man-juice.
e0y2e3 wrote:JB, you made a left when you meant to weave right, the Indians forum is up a bit for you to troll.
Tying yourself to Pros' trolling this board like ...
e0y2e3 wrote:^ also too stupid to realize what is voted for by the media and what is voted for by the coaches, which suits a posters whose lone skill is trolling
e0y2e3 wrote:\And keep trolling about your second team all NBA pile of shit....\
e0y2e3 wrote:He hasn't made a basketball post in half a year that didn't involve Tristan Thompson... because he is a troll and I'll treat him as such. Fuck, I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't end up banned for being a clear troll Whack Phisto style by the end of next season. And don't think for a moment he isn't the new Whack Phisto... EXACT same troll game.

Wait, wait... now the picture's getting clearer...
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Unread postby Prosecutor » Sat May 26, 2012 5:43 am

Nice compilation of the Best of Eeyore, OD. A model of mind-numbing redundancy.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby Prosecutor » Sat May 26, 2012 6:12 am

All right, Donkey Boy, I'm done waiting around for an intelligent and civilized response to my original post. I'll just have to do it myself...

Pros, I get that 14 head coaches voted for TT as opposed to only two for Biyombo. But I don't think that's relevant when comparing the two players. Thompson turned 21 years old in March whereas Biyombo played the entire season at age 19. In fact, he's the youngest player in the NBA. In addition, TT had the advantage of playing a year at a major college program while Biyombo played in a Spanish league, not to mention that he grew up in the Congo and who knows what kind of coaching he got there.

So it's clear that TT is further along the developmental curve both physically and from an experience/coaching standpoint. I can see why he got more votes for All-Rookie; his numbers were better and he played on a better team. But having watched both players extensively, I believe Biyombo has the bigger upside and will end up being a better pro than TT once they both max out their development. I believe this because Biyombo has (fill in blank - more strength, quickness, freaky long arms, centers are better than forwards, whatever...). So even though I acknowledge TT had better numbers, I would trade him for BB today if I could. In fact, if the players were on opposite teams I'm sure BB would have made All-Rookie and not Thompson since he would not have been disadvantaged by playing on the worst team in NBA history. YMMV.

There, that's how it's done. The unfortunate thing is that you're more than capable of crafting an even better response if all that rage wasn't screwing up your thought processes. But instead you're reduced to a blubbering glob of obscenities punctuated by adsurd statements about how TT can't dunk and that NBA head coaches don't bother to watch film of their opponents (even though they're all ultra-competitive workaholics who frequently have two or three days between games). How the rest of the board sits on their hands and swallows that garbage is beyond me. Am I the only one besides jb with the guts to point out the emperor has no clothes?

Hell, one poster is calling you an irrational drunk and another is telling you to shut up and ignore me.

I'm in favor of that last suggestion, by the way.

Why don't you stop behaving like the spoiled brat depicted in your avatar and come sit at the grownup's table?
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat May 26, 2012 10:10 am

Hey! Look JB, now Pros thinks you guys are best friends. That's what you get for deciding to fuck with me out of boredom.....

Besties with the new Whack Phisto.....

That's JB v. 4.0

Next time you want to troll me while one of the board trolls is already workin on it you may want to think twice, next thing you know Rat Tail will be sending you heart filled PMs.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Sat May 26, 2012 11:48 am

Prosecutor wrote: mind-numbing redundancy.

Isnt that redundant?
jb

Unread postby jb » Sat May 26, 2012 11:51 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Hey! Look JB, now Pros thinks you guys are best friends. That's what you get for deciding to fuck with me out of boredom.....

Besties with the new Whack Phisto.....

That's JB v. 4.0

Next time you want to troll me while one of the board trolls is already workin on it you may want to think twice, next thing you know Rat Tail will be sending you heart filled PMs.

99.9% of me knows you're better than this.
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat May 26, 2012 12:12 pm

JB and Pros:

e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?