Text Size

Cleveland Indians & MLB

Weber Ave Poker Tourney June 16, 2012

Talk Tribe, talk baseball in this forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, paulcousineau

Weber Ave Poker Tourney June 16, 2012

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon May 14, 2012 9:31 am

This will fill up fast because it's for a great cause and it because it'll be a good time. If you want to reserve a seat do so ASAP and if you can't play ut would like to donate to the family please PM me or Lead Pipe as well:

[quote]The Weber Avenue Garage is back open for business…
NL Holdem Tournament – Saturday June 16th.
To benefit St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital for Cancer Research and
“Team Tucker”

$50.00 Buy-In ($40.00 + $10.00) w/ $10.00 Going directly to the Charity. No money taken out of the $40.00, that will be paid out at 100%.

Weber Avenue Poker will provide:

All drinks and beer, Pizza, Pasta, BBQ, Cakes, Assorted Snacks, and of course, The Big Shooter’s Spicy Southwestern Dip.

Plenty of giveaways and prizes awarded throughout the night, and the Weber Avenue Prize Vault will be cracked open as well. Also, Pro V golf Balls available at less than half retail price, with 100% of the proceeds going to the charity.

Cash games Before and After.
Tournament starts at 6:00pm, Warm-Up cash Games available at 3:00 pm.

It’s been awhile since the Weber Avenue Garage has hosted play, but after about 10 minutes of the same bad jokes, you’ll feel like you never left.

Claim your seat by confirming to either peeker643@gmail.com or pipe36@sbcglobal.net. Act fast to reserve your seat, as Western Lake County’s premier poker venue is sure to be packed to the gills. Don’t get shut out.

Tucker Gromosiak is the 7 year old son of a friend (Jen Peterlin) of some Weber Avenue regulars who was recently diagnosed with cancer. He is currently going through Chemo treatments, to be followed by radiation and surgery. Needless to say, it’s a tough time for his family, including his twin brother. My goal is to raise some money to forward to the family, with this tournament helping that cause. I’d like to be able to afford them a chance to get away for a weekend, or pay a bill or two.[/quote]
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Weber Ave Poker Tourney June 16, 2012

Unread postby gotribe31 » Wed May 16, 2012 10:47 am

Is there some way to donate if we can't make the poker game?
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Re: Weber Ave Poker Tourney June 16, 2012

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed May 16, 2012 11:04 am

gotribe31 wrote:Is there some way to donate if we can't make the poker game?

There's a site up run through St. Judes that dedicates donations to "Team Tucker" specifically.

I'll get that site or that information for those kind enough toi consider a donation.

Thanks for mentioning it, Al.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Return to Cleveland Indians & MLB