Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Game of Thrones

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Hells no, the tweens are still watching.

But man did it ever lose a big chunk of its audience. I hate dropping shows mid-season, but that shit and The Killing, I couldn't pull the trigger fast enough.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed May 09, 2012 5:54 pm

The advantage that GoT has over True Blood is that the storyline is already in place.

True Blood just makes shit up as it goes. AKA - we've run out of places to go with the vampire angle, so we need to throw in werewolves, pegasi, and pixies.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Well, Trueblood is also based on books. Difference is, Trueblood's books added all that shit and crazy ass Alan Ball made it even worse.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed May 09, 2012 6:11 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Well, Trueblood is also based on books. Difference is, Trueblood's books added all that shit and crazy ass Alan Ball made it even worse.

I know, but if I understand what people have told me, the show divorced the books some time ago.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed May 09, 2012 6:21 pm

I like the medieval era, and GoT comes close to replicating that feel of old Europe with her warring nations. The strategy is another selling point, not only politically, but militarily. Robb had to sacrifice his own men to lift Jamie's siege. That happens in real warfare.

Even without the dragons, white walkers, and other imaginary creatures the show would still be cool.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed May 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I like the medieval era, and GoT comes close to replicating that feel of old Europe with her warring nations. The strategy is another selling point, not only politically, but militarily. Robb had to sacrifice his own men to lift Jamie's siege. That happens in real warfare.

Even without the dragons, white walkers, and other imaginary creatures the show would still be cool.

The books - at least the first book - are loosely based on the War of the Roses, which featured a struggle for the throne between the Lancasters (Lannisters) and Yorks (Starks). Robert Baratheon is supposedly Henry IV.

It's also a reason that he put so damn many characters into play, since, historically, there were a lot of individuals involved with the particulars of the WotRoses and he wanted to give it that feel of reality.

That's also why the books don't pull any punches rape/pillage/gore-wise.

If you ever look at a map of Westeros, it doesn't look unlike Britain, and the wall to keep out the Wildlings isn't that far off from where Hadrian's Wall is/was. Then throw in some token dragons and white walkers to make it "fantasy".
Hikohadon

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed May 09, 2012 7:21 pm

The War of the Roses might be one of the hardest periods to understand. 500 guys named Edward, Richard, or Henry. So yeah, I can see them similarity.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed May 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:The War of the Roses might be one of the hardest periods to understand. 500 guys named Edward, Richard, or Henry. So yeah, I can see them similarity.

I read about it not too long ago myself and found it to be a veritable clusterfuck.
Hikohadon

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:54 pm

That explains a lot, although the first season wasn't nearly as ridiculous as the first few eps this year that I watched before quitting.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby gotribe31 » Thu May 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Hiko, check this out, I think you'll like it. Someone e-mailed me the link the other day. A guy with way more time on his hands than most of us is breaking down the books and linking them to the historical events which may or may not have inspired them:

http://racefortheironthrone.wordpress.com/archive/
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 10, 2012 4:16 pm

Oh for God's sake, the show is entertaining. If it's too low brow or not hipster enough (ie- too popular to be enjoyed and therefore requiring eye rolling and derision), or if you're too dull to know roles and faces instead of given names then by all means watch something less complex.

It's fucking Sunday night popcorn television.

It's fun. You know how I know this? Because it seems the second I sit down to watch it either on Sunday or after on dvr, the goddamn show ends. It goes fast.

I don't mind all the segments and cutaways because the stories and the characters are interesting and the background period has always been interesting to me.

It's simple really: when it stops intriguing or entertaining me, regardless of the season or the circumstances, I'll stop watching it like I did True Blood and The Killing. If that happens to be 70% through like with The Killing then so be it.

My time is too valuable too me to waste. Game of Thrones is worth my time.

YMMV. <<<<<<< WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN EASIER TO WRITE THAN ^^^^^^^^^^

You're an idiot for liking the commercially packaged crap sandwich the NFL feeds you.
No, you're an idiot for liking a 6-team league where the inmates dictate where they play and who they play for.

And you're an idiot for watching a small market baseball team rake in dollar after dollar without a chance of contending regularly.

We're all fucking idiots, okay? Let's embrace it.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu May 10, 2012 5:48 pm

I'm not an idiot..... go fuck yourself, dickhat.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu May 10, 2012 6:41 pm

peeker643 wrote:It's fun. You know how I know this? Because it seems the second I sit down to watch it either on Sunday or after on dvr, the goddamn show ends. It goes fast.

This.

I ain't saying the show is high art or the greatest thing since sex was invented. But I'll be damned if every time the show ends I don't check the clock to figure out how it's possible that an hour just went by.

And then my wife complains (again) about how stupid it is that she has to wait a week for the next one.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu May 10, 2012 6:45 pm

gotribe31 wrote:Hiko, check this out, I think you'll like it. Someone e-mailed me the link the other day. A guy with way more time on his hands than most of us is breaking down the books and linking them to the historical events which may or may not have inspired them:

Wow.

Maybe he wrote that for his term paper while getting his doctorate in historical fictional literature? If you're gonna put that much analysis into something, you should at least get a degree for it.
Hikohadon

Unread postby gotribe31 » Fri May 11, 2012 10:34 am

Hikohadon wrote:
gotribe31 wrote:Hiko, check this out, I think you'll like it. Someone e-mailed me the link the other day. A guy with way more time on his hands than most of us is breaking down the books and linking them to the historical events which may or may not have inspired them:

Wow.

Maybe he wrote that for his term paper while getting his doctorate in historical fictional literature? If you're gonna put that much analysis into something, you should at least get a degree for it.

Yeah, dude clearly has a work from home job or something. It's interesting though, and I print them out and read them in the 'library' at work.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon May 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Jon Snow - Seriously. How many times would a hot redhead need to beg you to bang her before you said "Oh, OK"? What is wrong with that guy?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon May 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Also Theon. What is with that asshat? He's the dumbest guy in all Middle Earth.

Big enough asshole to kill too random kids and burn their bodies beyond recognition and try to pass them off as Bran.? All to try to not look like a moron, which he clearly is. How long does he think that ridiculous ruse is going to hold up?

What a poopyhead.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby gotribe31 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Yeah, he's in way over his head, and every decision he makes just gets him in deeper. Half-assed plan with no real idea of what to do after the attack on Winterfell.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon May 14, 2012 1:14 pm

motherscratcher wrote:Jon Snow - Seriously. How many times would a hot redhead need to beg you to bang her before you said "Oh, OK"? What is wrong with that guy?

In his defense, that's pecker-freezing weather.
Hikohadon

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon May 14, 2012 1:20 pm

Jon's a Stark. And we saw from Ned how noble they tend to be. Oft to the point of idiocy. He made a vow and it'll take a lot for him to break it.
cozmeesah

Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon May 14, 2012 1:27 pm

Great, great, great, great episode though. Some fantastic scenes with Cersei/Sansa/Tyrion, Arya/Tywin and Jaime/Alton(or Cleos for the book readers)/Catelyn.

Rose Leslie is PERFECT as Ygritte. I literally laughed out loud at some of her lines last night. Also, the famous line of the Ygritte/Jon story... spot on delivery.

I just hope that ... spoilers in white text below:

They still have Jon kill Qhorin Halfhand and choose to join the wildlings, as opposed to them forcing him to. I'm guessing they somehow capture Qhorin and he and Jon exchange telling looks that say "you have to do this, Jon" and want to make it so Jon is the one that realizes what he has to do, as opposed to the Halfhand telling him so.

Also, that "Talisa" girl showing apprehension on going to the Crag proves that she still is who she's supposed to be for all us book readers.
cozmeesah

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon May 14, 2012 5:13 pm

cozmeesah wrote:Great, great, great, great episode though. Some fantastic scenes with Cersei/Sansa/Tyrion, Arya/Tywin and Jaime/Alton(or Cleos for the book readers)/Catelyn.

Rose Leslie is PERFECT as Ygritte. I literally laughed out loud at some of her lines last night. Also, the famous line of the Ygritte/Jon story... spot on delivery.

I just hope that ... spoilers in white text below:

I also share your secret white-text hope. That's a good scene in the book.

It appears that Jojen and Meera have been replaced by Osha and Rickon, which is fine by me. It's clear that Osha is to have a bigger role in the show than in the books, I think she's definitely younger than she's supposed to be and one of the more recognizable faces and her role as a wildling would allow her to replace Meera/Jojen's knowledge just fine.

The only spot where that could get tricky is if Martin ever feels like writing them back into Book 6 & 7, but I'd have to think that he would've signed off on the show change.

Does it seem a little early to anyone else that Catelyn took the sword to Jamie?
Hikohadon

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon May 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Hikohadon wrote:Does it seem a little early to anyone else that Catelyn took the sword to Jamie?

Not really. They might put a bit of that Book 3 story in this season, and also they'll have to spend a good amount of the remaining episodes on the Battle of Blackwater, House of the Undying and Jon & Arya's stories. Might not have much time to cover it from now on.

Also, since they aren't using Riverrun this season, they had to make sure she did it when Robb wasn't there, and he won't be at the Crag that long.
cozmeesah

Unread postby comish » Mon May 14, 2012 6:49 pm

The Quarth venue is completely re-written. I don't remember them going Godfather on the rest of the 13 and taking the dragons....like the change though, interested to see how they play it out...Danarys really needs to get naked again...please?
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
comish
Champion of Mediocrity

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon May 14, 2012 10:11 pm

That was a great episode, the dialogue was fantastic. I'm really interested to find out more about The House of the Undying. Do they all look the same, or is that one dude and his clones?

I bet Bran uses his magical wolf powers to fuck Theon.

The Iron Born people seem like miserable fuckheads.

Tywin's talks with Arrya are really cool.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon May 14, 2012 11:21 pm

The House of the Undying will be one giant WTFFFFFFF to non-book readers. There are things in there that people who've read all the books still don't understand and still aren't explained.

I honestly have NO idea how they'll pull it off. No way to describe it without spoilers other than to say it's like a giant crystal ball (not literally) showing the past & future, dreams & desires. An oracle of sorts.

Pyat Pree is not one of the Undying, he's just a maegi.
cozmeesah

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Tue May 15, 2012 10:05 am

It appears that Jojen and Meera have been replaced by Osha and Rickon, which is fine by me. It's clear that Osha is to have a bigger role in the show than in the books, I think she's definitely younger than she's supposed to be and one of the more recognizable faces and her role as a wildling would allow her to replace Meera/Jojen's knowledge just fine.

Possibly, but I don't think they're out of the show entirely. That was their farm that Bran et all stopped outside of before deciding not to enter. It does seem that Osha will be Bran's dream guide though.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue May 15, 2012 10:20 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Tywin's talks with Arrya are really cool.

That's a change from the books, for the better I think. In the books, it's some minor character lord that actually fights for Robb (for a while), but changing it to Tywin is a nice touch and eliminates extra characters that irritate people so much.

Even though his daughter and grandson are on Arya's Death List, Tywin's not. It'd be interesting to see what Tywin would think if he found out who Arya was. Course then Arya would have to stick a dagger in his eye, and that's not how Tywin bites it.
Hikohadon

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Tue May 15, 2012 10:32 am

Hikohadon wrote:

That's a change from the books, for the better I think. In the books, it's some minor character lord that actually fights for Robb (for a while), but changing it to Tywin is a nice touch and eliminates extra characters that irritate people so much.

Even though his daughter and grandson are on Arya's Death List, Tywin's not. It'd be interesting to see what Tywin would think if he found out who Arya was. Course then Arya would have to stick a dagger in his eye, and that's not how Tywin bites it.

I believe the lord at Harrenhal is The Goat, who in the books, does one of the most unexpected things in the entire series (at least for me). Bannerman of Roose Bolton is memory serves (who was also at Harrenhal at some point).

Another thing I noticed; I don't think it's the same guy playing the Mountain as season 1. He seems much taller, and not as stout.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby gotribe31 » Tue May 15, 2012 10:49 am

rebelwithoutaclue wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:

I believe the lord at Harrenhal is The Goat, who in the books, does one of the most unexpected things in the entire series (at least for me). Bannerman of Roose Bolton is memory serves (who was also at Harrenhal at some point).

Another thing I noticed; I don't think it's the same guy playing the Mountain as season 1. He seems much taller, and not as stout.

Yeah, it's a different guy. This guy looks a little more like I pictured than the season 1 guy...season 1 guy just seemed fat.

Will be interesting to see if the plotlines continue to diverge from the book, or if this is just another way of getting to the same place.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby cozmeesah » Tue May 15, 2012 11:04 am

rebelwithoutaclue wrote:I believe the lord at Harrenhal is The Goat... Bannerman of Roose Bolton is memory serves (who was also at Harrenhal at some point).

Vargo Hoat (The Goat) isn't anyone's bannerman. He's the head of the Bloody Mummers. A savage group of ragtag "warriors" made up of some Dothraki, some Summer Islanders, some Myrish, and others from Essos (the continent that Dany is on right now.) They show allegiance to whomever they think has the best chance of winning. Started out following the Lannisters/Joffrey, then eventually switch over to Robb.

In the books, Arya is actually the cupbearer for Roose Bolton. (Roose is the guy that, in the show, told Robb he would send his bastard son from the Dreadfort to take back Winterfell from Theon.) The Goat isn't Lord until Bolton leaves.

Tywin does eventually leave Harrenhall to fight in the war some more. Can't say anymore without spoilers for future shows.
cozmeesah

Unread postby comish » Wed May 16, 2012 5:59 pm

As I stated earlier, I like the liberties they are taking with the show vs book. I'm getting the impression that Tywin is on to Arya, realizes she is an important bargaining chip for his son, and is going to keep her close. Love it...way better than her shlepping around for some minor character....
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
comish
Champion of Mediocrity

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu May 17, 2012 10:26 am

comish wrote:As I stated earlier, I like the liberties they are taking with the show vs book. I'm getting the impression that Tywin is on to Arya, realizes she is an important bargaining chip for his son, and is going to keep her close. Love it...way better than her shlepping around for some minor character....

It also helps establish his character, since he's hardly in the 2nd book but plays an important role in the 3rd.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu May 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Is Robb still supposed to marry one of that grumpy old man's hideous daughters? He's falling in love with that nurse chick.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby cozmeesah » Thu May 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Is Robb still supposed to marry one of that grumpy old man's hideous daughters? He's falling in love with that nurse chick.

Yes. Yes he is. Very very very important.
cozmeesah

Unread postby gotribe31 » Thu May 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Just watched some of the blu-ray from season 1...unreal amount of extras on there. Tons of history from the books, without spoilers if you're just watching the show and not reading. Highly reccomend picking them up if you're not going to read the books and want to get some of the details that weren't covered in the show.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun May 20, 2012 1:56 am

I submit thsi to be the opnening song for Game Of Thrones.

If Clutch adn Blackj Sabbath had an offspring

\m/ (smoke) \m/

Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun May 20, 2012 10:32 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I submit thsi to be the opnening song for Game Of Thrones.

If Clutch adn Blackj Sabbath had an offspring

\m/ (smoke) \m/

I like it. I assumed by the band name/song title that it was death metal (which is OK in small doses), but that was much better. Inspired by the books/movie?

Love the production value of that video. Must've cost them $100.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun May 20, 2012 12:37 pm

Yeah their singer/guitarist considers himself a superfan. Pretty much all their songs are about medieval warfare. There's a lyric in that song "May the mountain rise against you", I think that might be a inside reference to Gregor.

I've seen them live twice and they fucking crush. And yeah, their videos are done on the cheap. You should check out Clutch too.

Their singer with his head photo-shopped on Tyrion's body (the guitar on his back is funny).

And a great quote on GoT

It’s easy to get distracted by all the wolf pelts, armor, and beheadings, but according to Cronise, the whole Stark clan is decidedly un-metal. “They probably listen to John Denver or something.” (If you think about it, the Starks do spend an awful lot of time doing what’s right, loving their family, and praying to trees. Pretty lame.) “In my opinion, both the Targaryens and Greyjoys are way more metal than the Starks,” he says. The Greyjoys didn’t get much screen time, but the blond Targaryens were prominently featured — scheming, killing, getting killed, and learning to master the horse lord Dothraki. “The Targaryens probably listen to power metal, and the Greyjoys definitely listen to black metal.”

And another tune, from 2008, about the Night's Watch.

Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun May 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Already like Clutch. Looked them up after I heard "The Regulator" at the end of a Walking Dead episode.
Hikohadon

Unread postby gotribe31 » Mon May 21, 2012 9:56 am

Next episode should be epic. Martin wrote it himself, and should have both the Battle of the Blackwater and the House of the Undying, both events among the coolest and most important in the entire series. Already fired up and it's still almost a week away.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Mon May 21, 2012 1:31 pm

I am actually considering reading the books. And that says something.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby gotribe31 » Mon May 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:I am actually considering reading the books. And that says something.

I've said it before, but I really reccomend the books. I read very little fiction, mostly history stuff and mostly WWII/Civil War/Revolutionary period. These books read very much like historical fiction, and were extremely entertaining. I couldn't make it through Lord of the Rings when I tried, but I had a lot of trouble putting these books down. And as good as the TV series has been, the level of detail in the books just blows them away. At the end of last night's episode I was complaining that it was slow and not that good while my fiance (not a book reader) was talking about how much she enjoyed it. If you like the show, you'll love the books.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon May 21, 2012 4:31 pm

I pretty much expected last night's episode to be slow. It has a lot of stuff to set up for the 10th episode, because they will spend all or most of the time next week on the Battle and the House of the Undying.

No time for the Jon/Halfhand/wildlings, Sam & the Night's Watch, Robb/"Talisa", Brienne & Jaime, Arya, etc. They had to set that stuff up last night or there'd be not enough time to get through it all in the season finale.
cozmeesah

Unread postby gotribe31 » Thu May 24, 2012 3:15 pm

One good thing about last week's episode, Charlie Chaplain's grandaughter has an amazing can.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu May 24, 2012 3:39 pm

gotribe31 wrote:One good thing about last week's episode, Charlie Chaplain's grandaughter has an amazing can.

Is that Robb's Siren? If so, couldn't agree more. I even made a point of mentioning it to my wife as we watched it. She was glad that I noticed.
Hikohadon

Unread postby justmebd » Thu May 24, 2012 9:13 pm

This season needed to be 12 episodes.

I've read all the books, and I'm liking all the changes they've done. Assuming they make it that far, I'll be interested to see how they handle the inherent problems of Book 4&5.

Spoiler Free Addendum: Book 4 is a cluster with too many characters missing. My least favorite of the series. Dude needed an editor to just slap him and tell him to go back and look at what made Book 1 work and just FOCUS.
justmebd

Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun May 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Uh, tonight's episode was pretty damn good.
Hikohadon

Unread postby cozmeesah » Sun May 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Yes, it was pretty much perfect. GRRM had to be the one to write this ep. LOVE how Rains of Castamere played in the credits.

Speaking of, you can hear the entire Season 2 soundtrack on the SoundtrackUniverse Youtube channel.

For book readers, the last song on the album proves what the last shot will be. It's called.... SPOILERS HERE .....

Three Blasts.
cozmeesah

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue May 29, 2012 12:02 pm

That episode was friggin' insane. Wildfire, Cersei being a drunk bitch, Stannis lopping off the tops of dudes' heads, The Hound cutting people to bits then bailing. Goddamn......

It sucks there's only one more episode left until NEXT April. Show goes by way too fast, especially with only 10 episodes.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

PreviousNext

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture