Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Game of Thrones

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:01 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:Where are the dragons?


Next episode.


And e0y... if you're going to not watch anything medieval-ish with swords because you think that automatically makes it like LOTR, then that's your loss. Because that's where the similarities between the two begin and end.
cozmeesah
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:37 pm
Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby gotribe31 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:30 pm

cozmeesah wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:Where are the dragons?


Next episode.


And e0y... if you're going to not watch anything medieval-ish with swords because you think that automatically makes it like LOTR, then that's your loss. Because that's where the similarities between the two begin and end.


e0's just being obtuse. He's actually watching and enjoying the show, but won't admit it. Which is fine.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
User avatar
gotribe31
 
Posts: 2494
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:38 pm
Location: Fairfax, VA
Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:27 am

cozmeesah wrote:Last night was a great episode. They added a few things that worked very well, and fast-tracked a couple story-lines, but it makes sense to do so.

Loved the Yoren/Arya scene where he tells her the story. Gives a backstory to her "death list."

Shit is going to start getting good from next week on. Can't wait to read the reactions. :nanner:


Didn't like how Arya was so useless/scared during the skirmish. IIRC, she killed a couple guys during that clash in the book.

Yoren is/was awesome in the show.

Good to see Anne Boleyn back alive and married to another king.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:28 am

gotribe31 wrote:
cozmeesah wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:Where are the dragons?


Next episode.


And e0y... if you're going to not watch anything medieval-ish with swords because you think that automatically makes it like LOTR, then that's your loss. Because that's where the similarities between the two begin and end.


e0's just being obtuse. He's actually watching and enjoying the show, but won't admit it. Which is fine.


He's trying to get a big jump on being a grumpy old man.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:34 am

Haven't watched since the premier. Too many characters, too much effort, not enough consistency.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:01 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Haven't watched since the premier. Too many characters, too much effort, not enough consistency.


Looks like the show has lost its hipster appeal. ;-) ;) :wink:
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby cozmeesah » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Hikohadon wrote:Didn't like how Arya was so useless/scared during the skirmish. IIRC, she killed a couple guys during that clash in the book.


Well, there's plenty of time for them to show Arya being bad-ass from here on out.
cozmeesah
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:37 pm
Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:21 pm

cozmeesah wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:Didn't like how Arya was so useless/scared during the skirmish. IIRC, she killed a couple guys during that clash in the book.


Well, there's plenty of time for them to show Arya being bad-ass from here on out.


I hope my daughters grow up to be just like Arya.

(Well, not really, since she ends up so... uh... angry. Besides, they both would much rather be just like Katniss right now.)
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby cozmeesah » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Knowing what Katniss ends up going through by the end, I sure wouldn't want to be like her. :lmfao:
cozmeesah
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:37 pm
Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby gotribe31 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:16 am

It's funny to me that there are articles about how this is such a "feminist" show with "strong female carachters." Clearly the writers of those pieces haven't read the books.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
User avatar
gotribe31
 
Posts: 2494
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:38 pm
Location: Fairfax, VA
Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby cozmeesah » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:33 am

All I know is, in Season 3 they better not leave out Lady Olenna. She is one giant bowl of funny. That whole scene of hers with Sansa is the greatest.
cozmeesah
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:37 pm
Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby gotribe31 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:46 am

cozmeesah wrote:All I know is, in Season 3 they better not leave out Lady Olenna. She is one giant bowl of funny. That whole scene of hers with Sansa is the greatest.


Now SHE is a strong female role. I don't see how they could pull that off without her. From what I've read though, the 3rd book will be split up into 2 seasons, with season 3 ending with the RW and then the rest in season 4.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
User avatar
gotribe31
 
Posts: 2494
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:38 pm
Location: Fairfax, VA
Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby cozmeesah » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:54 am

They've already gotten Rose Leslie from Downton Abbey to play Ygritte, so I think Dame Maggie Smith would be awesome as Olenna. She could deliver those lines with the appropriate amount of cheek.
cozmeesah
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:37 pm
Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Cease » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:38 pm

This is all I know about Game of Thrones, courtesy SNL...

http://gawker.com/5902076/snl-explains- ... of-thrones
User avatar
Cease
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:47 am
Location: The View
Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:42 am

How can you have an episode be titled "What is dead can never die" and not even show the real Ironborn "baptism?"


They fucking drown and revive each other! It's the defining nature of the Ironborn. What is dead can never die.... because they've already "died." Just don't see the point in changing it up, all you have to do is dunk Theon's head underwater instead of pouring water on him.
Fuck the Browns...
User avatar
rebelwithoutaclue
 
Posts: 3639
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 11:43 am
Location: Under them Skies of Blue
Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:17 pm

rebelwithoutaclue wrote:They fucking drown and revive each other!


Way cooler than what they did.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:28 pm

rebelwithoutaclue wrote:How can you have an episode be titled "What is dead can never die" and not even show the real Ironborn "baptism?"


They fucking drown and revive each other! It's the defining nature of the Ironborn. What is dead can never die.... because they've already "died." Just don't see the point in changing it up, all you have to do is dunk Theon's head underwater instead of pouring water on him.


Yeah, I was pissed they didn't do that too. How hard would it have been to stick it in there.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:33 pm

What a stupid practice. I don't know that I actually give a fuck about any of the faiths portrayed in the show...... seeing how i've never read the books and only know what HBO shows me.

Religion, man, it's all goofy as shit.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Boy that Lucrezia Borgia is pretty fuckable, eh?

:hide:
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Not sure what came out that fire bitches kooter, but it looked sweet.

It's about time for some dragon carnage, I hope they expedite that story line.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Dragons won't be big enough for any dragon carnage this season. Several other things have to happen with Daenerys first.
cozmeesah
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:37 pm
Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:41 pm

That was some crazy ass spooky ghost monster thing. Joffrey is still a cunt. And so are the Qarthians.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:17 pm

There should be some nice carnage when Stannis attacks the city.

Oh, and at Winterfell as well.

That kid that plays Joffrey is good. He's creating one of the most hateable characters ever. How many times do you hope a kid gets set on fire so you could point and laugh?
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby mitch » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:42 pm

Hikohadon wrote:There should be some nice carnage when Stannis attacks the city.

Oh, and at Winterfell as well.

That kid that plays Joffrey is good. He's creating one of the most hateable characters ever. How many times do you hope a kid gets set on fire so you could point and laugh?


He does do a good job of acting like the kind of kid that makes bullying seem like a noble profession (assuming Joffrey was at the receiving end of it).

Also an excellent job from the girl playing Arya, who evidently had no real acting experience when she started last year...she's been great in her scenes so far, and especially so in the last episode with her dealings with Tyrin and the strange ninja who likes talking like an NBA player (in the third person).

But Tyrion still makes this show. That, and all the boobiage...just sad we haven't seen Danys yet this season.
User avatar
mitch
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 am
Location: Triad, NC
Favorite Player: Joe Thomas
Least Favorite Player: Ben Toothlessburger

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Tue May 01, 2012 10:30 am

Tyrion is the best part of the show and owns every scene he's in, but Arya is the clear #2 for me. As Mitch said, this is her first acting job and the producers hit a home run with her.


And based on who we met this last episode, I have a feeling we'll be seeing the dragons a lot sooner than we expected.


Finally, the Battle of the Blackwater is going to be epic.
Fuck the Browns...
User avatar
rebelwithoutaclue
 
Posts: 3639
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 11:43 am
Location: Under them Skies of Blue
Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue May 01, 2012 1:23 pm

rebelwithoutaclue wrote:And based on who we met this last episode, I have a feeling we'll be seeing the dragons a lot sooner than we expected.


Forgot about that. Those dragons better get their grow on.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby cozmeesah » Tue May 01, 2012 4:07 pm

I'm curious to see how they portray...

Spoilers in white:

The House of the Undying. A lot of what Dany sees there is very very very very very important, yet it's even somewhat confusing if you're reading it, let alone non-readers seeing it on TV. I mean they HAVE to show the blue flower on a wall of ice, etc. It's essential.

That will be interesting, to say the least.
cozmeesah
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:37 pm
Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue May 01, 2012 7:06 pm

That giant blonde chick is fuckin badass. The guy Arya saved is cool, she still gets 2 more corpses. I hope one of them is Gregor and the other is Tywin.

I miss Chuggah and the other Barbarians Tyrion fought with, those guys seemed like pretty cool cats.

I feel bad for Jorah, dude obviously loves Dany.

Best show on TV.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby justmebd » Tue May 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Definitely one of the best shows on TV right now.

It'll be interesting to see how they handle the whole Book 4/Book 5 debacle with the missing characters and the 3,000 pages of minor characters wandering around doing absolutely nothing. (yes, Book 4 PISSED ME OFF)
User avatar
justmebd
 
Posts: 1504
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Youngstown, OH
Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby gotribe31 » Tue May 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:That giant blonde chick is fuckin badass. The guy Arya saved is cool, she still gets 2 more corpses. I hope one of them is Gregor and the other is Tywin.

I miss Chuggah and the other Barbarians Tyrion fought with, those guys seemed like pretty cool cats.

I feel bad for Jorah, dude obviously loves Dany.

Best show on TV.


Yeah, the assassin is badass. He's from the same town as her swordplay instructor from season 1. He just gets cooler.

They're around much more in the books. And yeah, I miss them in the show.

Yeah he does. Wait till you see what he does to prove it.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
User avatar
gotribe31
 
Posts: 2494
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:38 pm
Location: Fairfax, VA
Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue May 01, 2012 8:55 pm

The Iron Island people seem like reaaaaaaaaaaaal fuckwads.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:The Iron Island people seem like reaaaaaaaaaaaal fuckwads.


Remind me of a bunch of Germanic assholes.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22739
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue May 01, 2012 10:23 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:The Iron Island people seem like reaaaaaaaaaaaal fuckwads.


Remind me of a bunch of Germanic assholes.


The Saxons? Yeah I don't like them people either.

Bavaria or fuck off.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed May 02, 2012 9:09 am

justmebd wrote:Definitely one of the best shows on TV right now.

It'll be interesting to see how they handle the whole Book 4/Book 5 debacle with the missing characters and the 3,000 pages of minor characters wandering around doing absolutely nothing. (yes, Book 4 PISSED ME OFF)


My guess is they'll combine the books and turn it into 2 seasons. And probably take more liberties than they did with the first 3 books to add some excitement, especially when it comes to Dany, because her chapters in book 5 are incredibly skippable. Not a ton happens in either book until the end.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed May 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Bavaria or fuck off.


They make great doughnuts.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby bucknutz94 » Wed May 02, 2012 4:28 pm

justmebd wrote:Definitely one of the best shows on TV right now.

It'll be interesting to see how they handle the whole Book 4/Book 5 debacle with the missing characters and the 3,000 pages of minor characters wandering around doing absolutely nothing. (yes, Book 4 PISSED ME OFF)



Ugh. I know. I've read the first 100 pages of Book 4 twice now. Can't seem to get any momentum.
bucknutz94
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 11:40 pm
Favorite Player: Billy Wood
Least Favorite Player: Jeff Downs

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed May 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Was there a single pair of titties last episode?
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby cozmeesah » Wed May 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Was there a single pair of titties last episode?


No. I was expecting as such going into it, knowing what they'd cover that episode. But ya never know when they might sneak some in for the hell of it. :lmfao:

I'm not sure if the next episode will have any either. I'm trying to think of what there may be. Although the rating explanation for it does say Nudity. I'm thinking it might just be people in Qarth.
cozmeesah
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:37 pm
Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby bucknutz94 » Wed May 02, 2012 8:31 pm

cozmeesah wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Was there a single pair of titties last episode?


No. I was expecting as such going into it, knowing what they'd cover that episode. But ya never know when they might sneak some in for the hell of it. :lmfao:

I'm not sure if the next episode will have any either. I'm trying to think of what there may be. Although the rating explanation for it does say Nudity. I'm thinking it might just be people in Qarth.


Well the women of Qarth ARE supposed to have one breast exposed according to their fashion customs. Kind of bummed that was changed buy the Directors and not sure why really. :pb:
bucknutz94
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 11:40 pm
Favorite Player: Billy Wood
Least Favorite Player: Jeff Downs

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri May 04, 2012 12:01 am

bucknutz94 wrote:
cozmeesah wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Was there a single pair of titties last episode?


No. I was expecting as such going into it, knowing what they'd cover that episode. But ya never know when they might sneak some in for the hell of it. :lmfao:

I'm not sure if the next episode will have any either. I'm trying to think of what there may be. Although the rating explanation for it does say Nudity. I'm thinking it might just be people in Qarth.


Well the women of Qarth ARE supposed to have one breast exposed according to their fashion customs. Kind of bummed that was changed buy the Directors and not sure why really. :pb:


Yeah, when we're supposed to get nudity, they don't do it. When there's no nudity remotely written in, there's a guy and girl going to town while some other guy watches them while getting a BJ while another guy watches them watch the others.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri May 04, 2012 12:04 am

Sweet bewbs next episode?
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Fri May 04, 2012 1:40 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Sweet bewbs next episode?


And copious amounts of doggy
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon May 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Stolen dragons?

Looks like the whole Qarth plotline got a total rewrite.

Hopefully they'll do the same for Meereen.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Mon May 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Hikohadon wrote:Stolen dragons?

Looks like the whole Qarth plotline got a total rewrite.

Hopefully they'll do the same for Meereen.



My guess is the Warlocks took them. This gets Dany to go to the House of the Undying in a different way than in the book where she basically just accepts the invitation from Pyat Pree.


Also, Arya's victims have been changed but there's almost no way victim #3 can be changed without significantly altering the next 3 books/seasons.
Fuck the Browns...
User avatar
rebelwithoutaclue
 
Posts: 3639
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 11:43 am
Location: Under them Skies of Blue
Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon May 07, 2012 2:32 pm

rebelwithoutaclue wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:Stolen dragons?

Looks like the whole Qarth plotline got a total rewrite.

Hopefully they'll do the same for Meereen.



My guess is the Warlocks took them. This gets Dany to go to the House of the Undying in a different way than in the book where she basically just accepts the invitation from Pyat Pree.


I agree.
cozmeesah
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:37 pm
Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Mon May 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Dragon snatchers are bitches.

I can't wait for Theon to get sword sword fucked.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon May 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:Dragon snatchers are bitches.

I can't wait for Theon to get sword sword fucked.


I want to bash his face in with a large rock. Osha would be a lot hotter if she didn't have mustaches for eyebrows. The Hound was awesome, dude annihilates people. That whole mob scene was really cool. Tyrion slapping Joffery around made me smile.

IMO, this show doesn't really have down episodes, the story is so solid.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue May 08, 2012 12:20 am

This show is really fantastic.

What the heck are they doing North of the wall? I don't even remember why they are there. And who are the people there? And why are they fghting them?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby cozmeesah » Tue May 08, 2012 2:10 am

They're looking for all the wildlings, the "Free Folk." They've figured out that all of them have gathered under Mance Rayder "King Above the Wall" and deduce that they plan to march on the Wall and try and attack the Seven Kingdoms. So the Night's Watch are trying to stop them before it gets that far.
cozmeesah
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:37 pm
Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Re: Game of Thrones

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue May 08, 2012 9:30 am

They're up there to get fucked up, that's what. There's a reason you built a ginormous wall - stay behind it.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

PreviousNext

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest