Text Size

No Holds Barred

Google G-Mail

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Google G-Mail

Unread postby swerb » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:45 am

It's amazing how much better gmail is than the other email options out there. I would highly suggest switching.

Just so many cool features. You can have RSS feeds coem right in, so the updates from all your favorite website randomly display just above your mailbox.

Contact options and pruning is much better than the MSN/hotmail and Yahoo accounts I also have recently used.

And when you have a bunch of replies to the same email, it all stays inside of one, so to not clutter up your mailbox.

And just a number of other features as well to help organize your mail you want to save. No need to manually empty trash. Little to no spam, which all never hits your main inbox. You can also use gmail to check email (and even send email) from other email accounts with hotmail. aol, yahoo, etc.

I use email religiously, and it's been a welcome change that makes my life so much easier. Just wanted to put the word out for any that may not know.
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby GreatGoo » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:44 pm

I totally agree. Have you used the quick contact feature yet? If you know another person who has gmail you can chat with them real time. Nice feature to have at work.
GreatGoo
Awaiting First Championship

Favorite Player: TBD
Least Favorite Player: Larry Hughes

Return to No Holds Barred