Text Size

Eat, Drink, & Be Merry

A Peeker Free Week

Discuss good eats, beverages, recipes, restaraunts, bars and other food and drink related topics in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mswerb

A Peeker Free Week

Unread postby jb » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:42 am

The Weekend Wrap indicates Brian is gone for a week.

How do you plan to celebrate?

I look forward to a 40% reduction in the forum's use of emoticons, a 78.6% reduction in moral high ground, and the rest I'll get at night not having to stay up awaiting sleeper draft reports of prospects like Steve Hill.

:group: <---- ruing the 40% reduction
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: A Peeker Free Week

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:38 pm

jb wrote:The Weekend Wrap indicates Brian is gone for a week.

How do you plan to celebrate?

I look forward to a 40% reduction in the forum's use of emoticons, a 78.6% reduction in moral high ground, and the rest I'll get at night not having to stay up awaiting sleeper draft reports of prospects like Steve Hill.

:group: <---- ruing the 40% reduction



While I'm gone I'll lean more heavily on this place and the prospect reviews to fill the void of my actual family. You mean that much to me.

But preparation for the trip and the need to spend a bit more time with the kids and their soccer/volleyballs before leaving left slightly less time for my weekly crapicle.

Fear not. I'll be here and guiding you through your day.

Things would be easier if you bought my WWPD bracelet.

:nanner: ;-) ;) :wink: (smoke) :salute: :spanky:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22758
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: A Peeker Free Week

Unread postby pup » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:56 pm

jb wrote:The Weekend Wrap indicates Brian is gone for a week.

How do you plan to celebrate?

I look forward to a 40% reduction in the forum's use of emoticons, a 78.6% reduction in moral high ground, and the rest I'll get at night not having to stay up awaiting sleeper draft reports of prospects like Steve Hill.

:group: <---- ruing the 40% reduction


Wait. You read The Wrap?
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
User avatar
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan
 
Posts: 12020
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:15 pm
Location: Eastlake, Ohio
Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Re: A Peeker Free Week

Unread postby jb » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:14 pm

pup wrote:
jb wrote:The Weekend Wrap indicates Brian is gone for a week.

How do you plan to celebrate?

I look forward to a 40% reduction in the forum's use of emoticons, a 78.6% reduction in moral high ground, and the rest I'll get at night not having to stay up awaiting sleeper draft reports of prospects like Steve Hill.

:group: <---- ruing the 40% reduction


Wait. You read The Wrap?



I try to get Brian's hits up. But I feel cheated he's here this week. Bait & switch.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: A Peeker Free Week

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:18 pm

jb wrote:
pup wrote:
jb wrote:The Weekend Wrap indicates Brian is gone for a week.

How do you plan to celebrate?

I look forward to a 40% reduction in the forum's use of emoticons, a 78.6% reduction in moral high ground, and the rest I'll get at night not having to stay up awaiting sleeper draft reports of prospects like Steve Hill.

:group: <---- ruing the 40% reduction


Wait. You read The Wrap?



I try to get Brian's hits up. But I feel cheated he's here this week. Bait & switch.


My hits are going to go up alright. My swings and my hits both. ;-) ;) :wink:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22758
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: A Peeker Free Week

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Good.

I'm glad he's gone.

I didn't want to say this, but boy what an asshole that guy was.

Always having a stupid and wrong opinion and expressing it all willy-nilly. Ridiculous.

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll get eaten by a Pterodactyl.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: A Peeker Free Week

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Good.

I'm glad he's gone.

I didn't want to say this, but boy what an asshole that guy was.

Always having a stupid and wrong opinion and expressing it all willy-nilly. Ridiculous.

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll get eaten by a Pterodactyl.



He won't be gone long enough to be eaten by a Pterodactyl. While being a carnivore, they ate fish, insects, and small lizards. It would take entirely too long for one of them to eat up Peeker. Up to a weeks worth of being eaten bit by bit would be torturous, is Peeker really that much of an asshole to have THAT wished upon him?
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
User avatar
Larvell Blanks
 
Posts: 2575
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:15 am
Location: Medina, Ohio
Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Re: A Peeker Free Week

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:37 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Good.

I'm glad he's gone.

I didn't want to say this, but boy what an asshole that guy was.

Always having a stupid and wrong opinion and expressing it all willy-nilly. Ridiculous.

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll get eaten by a Pterodactyl.



He won't be gone long enough to be eaten by a Pterodactyl. While being a carnivore, they ate fish, insects, and small lizards. It would take entirely too long for one of them to eat up Peeker. Up to a weeks worth of being eaten bit by bit would be torturous, is Peeker really that much of an asshole to have THAT wished upon him?


It'd go faster if all of you ate me.

;-) ;) :wink:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22758
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: A Peeker Free Week

Unread postby jb » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:09 am

Larvell Blanks wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Good.

I'm glad he's gone.

I didn't want to say this, but boy what an asshole that guy was.

Always having a stupid and wrong opinion and expressing it all willy-nilly. Ridiculous.

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll get eaten by a Pterodactyl.



He won't be gone long enough to be eaten by a Pterodactyl. While being a carnivore, they ate fish, insects, and small lizards. It would take entirely too long for one of them to eat up Peeker. Up to a weeks worth of being eaten bit by bit would be torturous, is Peeker really that much of an asshole to have THAT wished upon him?


Nuh uh. I saw Jurrasic Park 3.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: A Peeker Free Week

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:30 am

That was an awful lot of peeker for a peeker free week.

Just sayin.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: A Peeker Free Week

Unread postby skatingtripods » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:52 am

FUDU wrote:That was an awful lot of peeker for a peeker free week.

Just sayin.


TCF is his crack pipe. Just can't shake us.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14350
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: A Peeker Free Week

Unread postby jb » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:33 am

FUDU wrote:That was an awful lot of peeker for a peeker free week.

Just sayin.



I know. Epic disappointment, right?
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: A Peeker Free Week

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 pm

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out the best way to analogize the experience that is knowing peeker.

So far I've come up with:

It's like sunburn. There's a point where it hurts a little, but once you start peeling it off you can't stop.

The feeling you get in your stomach about a half hour after scarfing down a Romanburger. It sure is good going down, but...

Waiting in line for two hours for a roller coaster ride that lasts 90 seconds.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: A Peeker Free Week

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:42 pm

As long as you're thinking about me...
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22758
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: A Peeker Free Week

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:06 pm

You're my OWS.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: A Peeker Free Week

Unread postby jb » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:22 am

FUDU wrote:I've been racking my brain trying to figure out the best way to analogize the experience that is knowing peeker.

So far I've come up with:

It's like sunburn. There's a point where it hurts a little, but once you start peeling it off you can't stop.

The feeling you get in your stomach about a half hour after scarfing down a Romanburger. It sure is good going down, but...

Waiting in line for two hours for a roller coaster ride that lasts 90 seconds.



I missed the seguay in this thread when it morphed into "Know how I know you're gay".

Uh, no I didn't.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward


Return to Eat, Drink, & Be Merry

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests